Looks like TotalAsscancer is about to rot away for good

Looks like TotalAsscancer is about to rot away for good

about damn time

Finally I can stop hearing mustard regurgitate the idiotic thoughts of options menu man.

This is what happens when you betray memes.

How did this fatass even get popular?

The Trump curse strikes again.

mustards seek people to worship.

smartest thing a blue check mark has said

He might be an asshole but I don't wish that to anybody.

This asshole was unlucky to have such a cancerous owner.

I'm guessing he did absolutely nothing to fix up his diet? Sugar accelerates the growth of cancer significantly. No doubt he hasn't been exercising either. Also chemo is designed to fuck you up for life. It can get rid of your cancer, but the effects of it will ensure you will get cancer again so they can milk you for life.

its fake and gay, sorry to dissapoint

If you have a British accent people will grant you 50 points on you IQ. Especially if you have a deep voice.
If you have a southern US accent people will take 75 points off of your IQ.

I guarantee you he chugs at least one Red Bull or Monster per day and those things have like 30g in the small ones.

It's uncanny.

You're a virtue signalling cuck.

Which is funny, because some of the stupidest people I know are brits, and one of the smartest guys I know is a chemical engineer with a southern accent.

How? You have never watched a person you know slowly wither away, stfu nigger.

My girlfriend has a southern accent so strong you can lynch niggers with it, she does calculus.

Judging by the body and given that he was a goon, I don't think so.

Sorry but calc is babby tier. You need 3 years of it just to get into a good engineering school.

You can thank hollywood kikes for that one, as well as the "dumb blonde" meme.

You said you wouldn't wish that on anybody. Anybody including child killers, rapists, parents who force their children to undergo puberty blockers. The worst of the worst. You wouldn't wish a lingering, painful death on that scum? That means you're part of the problem.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

It's impressive for a woman though, since they legitimately do suck at math.

What problem?

rule #9 nigger

Get in the fucking oven.

Fake blue check mark reply.

fug

It seems like we're stuck in a loop. His cancer comes and goes at least once a year since this all began.

Neat his wife will be available soon

And don't forget her son.

Shouldn't a shit talked trump, there, huh boy?!

Get out.

Meh. Yeah its pretty fucking bad but he throws away any pity i have with his general asshattery.
He was okay when he was willing to stand up for GG, but he was quick to stop bothering with that once he got some negativity, and worse yet he changed to become an SJW-tier faggot who can't handle anything offensive. Keep in mind this is probably the largest dude who bothered to talk shit about IGN and its review of God Hand and praising it for its offensiveness
Basically he went from consumer advocate to corporate cuckold SJW who hates everyone including his own audience, not respecting them as people. Worse yet he's a "Drumpftard is a fucking nazi" faggot who talks shit about America constantly while being a britbong mooching off the system here.

If he starts acting like a reasonable human being again he'll probably delay his death for a bit until he turns into his usual asshole-ish self once more

Pathetic. I hope he ends soon because his existence is an insult to life itself.

Impressive

tl;dr?

And modern Britain is just this sad little island of useful idiots. To think that's what's become of an empire.

Autistic screeching.

not

Sorry me no reddit fren.

???

Imagine being so delusional about Burgerstan's place in the world that you think the rest of the world would actually like Trump.