Ghost recon wildlands Dev videos tend to get million view each in a short time peroid

Views in 4 weeks
Is this a bad sigh for Far cry 5? By the ways the video unintentionally hilarious. They turned a lore video into #Notallmuslims propaganda. Than Ubisoft marketing probably nervous over the demonization of Christians in Far cry 5 backfiring after Wolfenstein 2 flopping hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=byyno-Wi4ds&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will you massive faggots learn that nobody here wants to use Jewtube?

Sage until OP provides a webm and an actual thread worth discussing for

You could have at least put a hooktube link if you are too lazy or incompetent to make a webm: hooktube.com/watch?v=byyno-Wi4ds&feature=youtu.be
Also both games are shit/will be shit so who the fuck cares, nigger?

Also our dubs calling you a faggot cancel out your dubs

Since OP is an absolute faggot, I'll embed a Streamable link for him

Didn’t every anti-trump Ubisoft game flop? Like watch dogs 2 for example.

Wildlands SEEMED like a new idea, people would be interested. Farcry5 is the same shit as the last farcry games but in a different locale in an attempt to get controversy points

I feel like whatever audience Wildlands had that was going to go to Far Cry 5 has already been intercepted by PUBG

So project eden gate is a methaphor for Jews and Zionism?

I think it should be obvious to Ubisoft at this point that no one wants to kill evil christian Drump supporters.

Setting and enemy of wildlands makes more sense for a Far cry game than the Christians.

It does honestly, the setting, theme and tone of Wildlands made no sense as a Ghost Recon game, there were sometimes just moments of humor that could be genuinely funny but bizarrely out of place for the story it was trying to tell.
But had it been under the Far Cry name it probably would have made more sense since Far Cry is known for having alot of moments like that.

I like a story driven rainbow six game. But that probably not a good idea now. Plus Far cry 5 setting sucks in a story telling standpoint. It doesn’t makes sense for a game that takes it self seriously.

I'd call you a faggot for checking your own dubs but you have some nice digits so I'll let it slide

That would make too much sense

nice try shill

Breddy gud.

It's probably another paint-by-numbers open world game with towers and a map with icons and shit. Nothing to really entice people but you never know with normalfags.

I though we ran you faggots out.

what's with all the pony posting lately?

thanks, i will leave it repeating in the background all night without adblock to spite those gerbergarblers

You'd think after that last farcry game where the most interesting part of the game was the early ending that everyone preferred.

Ghost Recon Wildlands:
Far Cry 5:
Gee, I wonder why.

There is no point to nu cry because it's simply not fun or challenging. Far Cry 1 is the only really good far cry game 2 was ok but it was so late and the new engine is shitty, the open world is shit, and it only got worse(and alot easier) from there.

Not to mention Wildlands probably the most Plausible storyline Ubisoft done in years. Far cry 5 homefront levels of retarded.

shill reported.

On a scale of 1 to Wolfenstein 2, how Jewish is this?

The new far cry?
In content, I rate it about a Tel Aviv in Jewishness.
As for the dev team, don’t know.