Get new PC/fresh OS install

Anyone else know this feel?

Yes, this i just like the time I downed two cups of flour and a bottle of anti-diuretic, because I just don't give a Shit.

killer my dude

Just figured I'd skip ahead to the part where we're all shitposting and angry at each other, because our BO won't do his job, and the board is getting overrun with Shit because of it.
Oh, even better, me pointing this out is considered shitposting and will obviously be reported and deleted… Just like 4cuck's Holla Forums all over again.

tbh I think you're just autistic if everyone being angry and shitposting at eachother bothers you so much. Have you tried tumblr?

oh, nah, I'm just willfully inciting the very thing I'm pointing out in order to vent so I don't ruin the board I actually spend time on with such behavior. Holla Forums is Holla Forums's new Holla Forums.

You aren't witty.

No. No, I'm shitposting by telling you I'm shitposting, for the sake of shitposting. What about this is hard to understand?

Would you rather Mark go on a banning spree to piss more people off?
It's this kind of assertive, extreme viewpoint why I think you probably have legit autism tbh

Eh, yeah.
I usually end up uninstalling and not touching it again for months if not years at a time as I remember why I quit whatever game.
On this subject can any anons recommend some actual good multiplayer games for the PC? It feels like there are next to none.

Gmod RP servers are really the only reason I ever want to touch Steam again because they can be pretty comfy. Cancer like Overwatch made me never want to touch a competitive online game again.

nah, sleep deprived, but diagnosed m Ass-Burger who's all too familiar with how autism posting works.
1. I post stupid, autistic comment, people call me autistic.
2. I reply to said comments with "You're wrong because…" posts, and make sure to reply to everyone who gives me a (you).
3. Keep replying to replies with the "No, because…" posts, because that's guaranteed replies.
4. Feel a sense of accomplishment when either I or the entire thread gets deleted, because the feeling that someone is annoyed with me helps stave off the depressive moods and keeps feeding the antisocial behaviour that is in and of itself preventing me from forming lasting relationships with other people.
5. Justify above behavior by claiming to be secure in the knowledge of being the most autistic person in any given thread while being self-aware enough to utilize it.
6. Repeat until my therapist tells me to stop again.

God you're pathetic. Step away from the computer.

No, I'm not satisfied unless I can delude myself into believing that my own self-destructive behaviours can be anything more than a minor nuisance to other internet people by being as annoying as possible.

Or you could always just kill yourself.

No thanks, I'm not allowed near a noose anymore unless there's a woman or something that thinks it's a woman in the room to fellate me and cut me down after I faint.

Autists get out of me thread

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edgy.
Stay a permavirgin.

I'm not a virgin, I may or may not have coerced fat ugly women to have sex with me in return for emotional affection that was never delivered, and thus have a sadder sex experience than if I had remained a virgin.

This thread is fucking awful

Thank you.

Nah, this just looked like the right kind of thread to see if I still had the old shitposting skills. OP is just the sort that's easy to trigger, I mean, the DRM thing? It sounds exactly like how libcucks talk about additives to produce, trying to be superior about something that is largely inconsequential.