I have an honest question for employed shills/viral marketers

I have an honest question for employed shills/viral marketers

We know you are here, you know you are here. Lets rip that bandaid off. So with all the shit going down with lockboxes, all the Disney licensed games crashing and burning and Japanese game development seeing a resurgence in output and popularity how has your job been affected?

Are you still told to keep your head down and pump up positive buzz while spreading disinfo about competition?
Have things changed suddenly in a few weeks to change your tactics and targets?
Or are you having to change gears to go full "micropay freebuys" shill to keep the consumer training towards the "buy to play with funbuy minipay addon costs" to combat all the bad press?

also bonus question - when neogaf died did you lose a major hub for marketing and shillvalry?

Nobody will know who you are and i am genuinely interested in what your higher ups want you to do now so what do you have to lose?

They're told to bring up "the war on drugs" as a counterargument for government intervention. It will happen in this thread too.

How do I know you're not a shill/viral marketer trying to determine how much competition you have here, OP?

How is that suppose to have anything to do with anything?

How is Sam Hyde in op being with niggers has to do with anything?

They do it for free, stupid.

Shills are paid. People who shill for free are called "fans".

I'm going to watch this thread just for the sake of it

would bone the one on the any time she wants

Because apparently enforcing existing laws is the same as the CIA trafficking weapons and drugs over the border as a means to profit off the black market. Duh.

Frankly user?
WE.JUST.DON'T.KNOW
You could be a shill, i could be a shill, mark could be a shill.

Now we will need a few hundred petri dishes, some blood samples, a flamethrower and a coathanger.

Niggers in the picture so unappealing, i would bone Sam instead.

same old business, but i guess i need to learn moonrunes to shill japanese games.

You're walking into a unpleasant moment.

wanna read a rumor?
a friend told he wanted to make mark shill for NoA and tone down the whole localization complaints, but couldnt agree on the price.

So the whole shill thing is a witchhunt. There's never any proof that someone is or isn't a shill, only alegations based on how much someone else likes\hates the game being discussed.

In other words, this is all a huge waste of time perpetuated by faggots more interested in discussing "shills" than talking about all the videogames they don't actually play.
Just like faggot. Just like cuck.
We are all [label] here because you can't prove you aren't and here logic doesn't matter, you're the one that has to prove you're not a shill by proving a negative.

Your thread is just as pointless as the term you're trying to discuss.

But just to stay on topic, I'm pretty sure they never made that much money to begin with, probably had to do 8 hours a day to earn half of what they could get with minimum wage or NEET bucks. Shills are just NEETs too dumb to get disability cash and too stupid to actually work, talking positively about someone else's work is the only "skill" they have since that's how their life is as well anyway.

Not quite, you can shill as a favour but this does not inherantly make one a fan. Furthermore a fan can recommend trying a game without recommending financially supporting the company.

examples,
VA shills up the game he just worked in that he doesn't intend to play just because.
fan recommends game but doesn't tell anyone they should buy it immediately.

it could also be said that evangelism is a form of often free shilling.

I think there are no shills here, just baitmasters. You can't shill anything here, be it good or bad everything is called out.
They probably just flop their dicks on the reddit or 9gag pond and wait for all of them to bite.

Thats just what a shill would say!

If you pay yourself in positive feelings, then y you're still a paid shill.

Every poster on Holla Forums is a shill except for you.

and mom user, she was 2purepure.

The left one would be pretty fuckable if she didn't have all those bits of metal in her face.
Why do women do that?

Daily reminder "fan" is short for "fanatic."

I know for a fact we have Digital Extremes shills there promoting their p2w grindan with in-game currencies posing as "fellow anons with too much plat to care :^)"
I don't think these chucklefucks are affected at all.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I know I'm a shill. But don't worry, I'm a shill for Grandma's Homestyle Cookies, I just shitpost here during my downtime. But seriously, you guys should really try some of Grandma's Homestyle Oatmeal Cookies. You can really taste the love and care that went into baking them, just like your own Grandma's cookies. Even better, because you can just buy a 2 pack at you local convenience store, rather than having to go through the trouble of getting a day-pass from the elderly care center.

They are the perfect gamer fuel for those late nights pirating good games and sticking it to these corporate bastards.

That's not true.

That's retarded.

That's *tips fedora*