Vidya Hazubandos? I feel like I'm stuck in the 2000s. Are there any new games with good fuccbois...

Vidya Hazubandos? I feel like I'm stuck in the 2000s. Are there any new games with good fuccbois? I can only think of NieR Automata off the top of my head and I didn't really like Adam or Eve that much, 9S is okay I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

xnxxger.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you a guy or a girl, OP? Just out of curiousity.

Too bad this thread is full of /cuteboys/ rejects

In fact what the fuck are you talking about, there's tons. Some in every Nip game, pretty much.

Dead, because
a) weeb virgins and domestic otaku fags want all japanese protags replaced with girls.
b) western feminists want all male protags in general replaced with unattractive girls.
Nobody wants to destroy both of these cancerous groups.

also literal faggots like you are part of the problem

Persona 4 protag looks boring as fuck. I forgot about Ragna, he's pretty good. Terumi a shit though I have no idea why people like him. The design is just Hazama but with a raincoat rather than his jacket.

9S is easily the 3DPD favourite these days. I don't know what the gays are going for but it's probably shit taste as usual.
Source: I waste too much time shitposting with right-leaning femdom nutters some of them are okay when they aren't dumping guro

Maybe people would be more willing to support men as protagonists if the Fujoshi community didn’t gay it up at the drop of a hat.
Not to mention that as it stands right now, Toshiro Mifune’s corpse has more testosterone than the entire male population of Japan combined.

Don't judge.

But yeah I definitely think 9S and 2B are couple of the year.

Glad to see Mark Vols doing an excellent job allowing all the refugees to shit the catalog :^)

Take a big, wild guess

If you only knew how bad things really are

Husbandos are vidya.
Anyways not a fag but I loved this dude. He was a badass mentor that made you feel good and wanna be his student. Plus his design is amazing, closest thing to a husband that I have this year I guess

I have a 9s daki. he's not too pure for lewding however since he did have naughty thoughts about 2b.

FAGGOT

>>>/oven/

did lee fuck klonoa?

そうか

I'll never understand faggots who like getting penetrated, getting pegged, or giving oral to other men. A girl has 3 holes for your personal pleasure (pussy, mouth, anal) and maybe cunnilingus if you're down with that. Never any gay fellatio you gotta perform on them, because they have a vagina and not a dick. Something that nature specifically crafted for your dick's pleasure, alongside other evolutionary goodies like big tits, wider hips, and less facial hair.

For any guy to not be attracted to such voluptuous goddesses (I'm just talking about the sexier women out there; not the fat, ugly, tumblr dykes), well, I could just never understand.

Going down on a girl is gay.

I hope so

As talentless and pozzed as Bioware is, at least they never ruined Garrus by writing one of their shit-tier tumblr/fujo-targeted gay routes for him, so I'm free to have gay feelings toward him without involving their nonsense.

It's called a prostate. You should give yours some attention sometime, and see if you still don't understand once your legs are spasming uncontrollably in pleasure.

Fuck off, faggot. Penetrating a girl's vagina with a tongue is Nothing like a faggot getting his mouth penetrated by a cock.

inb4 someone posts the screen cap of the post outlining how cunnilingus was considered the gayest shit ever by the Romans

Actually, even the ancient Greeks and Romans considered it gay as fuck.

The logic was that between a man and a male slave, it was obvious who was the dominant one. When it was between two male peers, one was feminine and therefore inferior, and it was regarded as gay as fuck. But if you and your scholar buddy tagteamed a slave? No big deal.

Similarly, performing cunnilingus was considered an act of submission before the vagina and feminine form. You are weak and being overpowered. Humiliating.

xnxxger.com
arab sex