The western AAA market crash is beginning

The western AAA market crash is beginning

>archive.fo/EWvTk

So even none AAA western studios are talking about it now saying "the coming crash at best will be midway level disasters but we are seeing the potential of another Atari".

We joked about it for years but its actually happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EWvTk
archive.is/bzoLk#selection-859.41-859.59
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it? I've heard this a million times. If it does happen I want the indie scene dead as well.

Friendly reminder that PacMan and ET actually topped charts and they will do everything they can to make you think their failures are a massive success. This is less about sales and more about horrendous budgeting.

I dunno how you got that from that article, it's calling for people to play the game rather than watching the movie

The fuck does this have to do with a crash

nobody said this ever

The last thing MSM wants is for us bad goys to break the narrative. Now the news stories are starting to pick up on it. Normalfags will see it and meme it for us.

Yes please! I hope it will be done and there will be an actual crash.

____        /     \      /   ⌒  ⌒ \    /   ( ●)  (●) \     |   、" ゙)(__人__)" .)|    ___________   \      。` ||||==(⌒)ー、| |             |__/         ||||    \  〉| |             || | /    ,  | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄ .| |             || | /   /   ヽ回回回回レ    | |             || | | ⌒ ーnnn.ヽ___/     |_|___________| ̄ \__、("二) └─┘ ̄l二二l二二  _|_|__|_

Of course it is, console sales including games have been tanking for a few years now and getting progressively worse with time. The pc gaming bang that Steam started is dying out too, people are dropping games because there's nothing to fucking play except shit they've already played 6 gorillion times. I see it being a soft crash though more than a hard reset, way too many shekels are being pumped into the industry

Nevermind the PC or console cost, all the accessories/peripherals/controllers/headsets etc that it needs, internet service, electricity, etc..

USE ARCHIVES YOU NIGGER
archive.is/EWvTk

It's been in a slump for years, which is as close to a crash as possible these days, given how big the industry is.

This guy doesn't understand that the game has around a week's worth of content, does he?

>this is considered (((part of the costs))) now

Nuclear annihilation can't possibly come soon enough

Thank god. (((Western))) AAA games are shit.

Again what the fuck does the crazy ramblings of CNBC have to do with an industry crash

That isn't even possible, you idiot. That's like saying "my diesel engine is overreacting, it should be more efficient." Customer preferences are not a thing you, as a company, have control over. It can be influenced, but saying that customers are overreacting just makes you look like a hook-nosed fuck kvetching about the dollar bills that refuse to jump in his wallet.
You have to be fucking joking. What a laugh.
Yeah, and those forms of entertainment are in decline. I wonder why? Probably just a Cohen-cidence.

Games have infinite replay value, user

Use your tiny brain and think of what happen if there's a price increase.

oh boy

They are apparently incompetent enough to think microtransactions in a full price game are a good idea.

I have been burned by this line of thinking many times user.

Fixed that for you, my hebrew friend.

Yet another Star Wars thread, when will these redittors stop coming here

1983 had 3 billion dollars in total revenue

It started three years ago.
It's a car crash is slow motion.

You shills are gonna be out of a job soon. :^)

Let it all fucking burn. I had enough of kikery and Cultural Marxism to last me a lifetime.

I honestly have no idea if like 20 people are pretending to be stupid just to fuck with me or if this place is actually full of retards

fake news

see

Nintendo's fucker, switch is the SNES again.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying I would not even be surprised if it did.

AAA budgets keep ballooning while profit margins get narrower. The AAA model is unsustainable.

(((He))) can't be serious.

I don't think they will increase their price, hence my first post about "I hope they will do it"
That said, you have "KeyBanc Capital Markets" which is an actual bank with some authority, you just need a retard CEO that will say "It's a legit decision to do" for it to happen.

I've been burned by Nintendo too many times to give them my money, and knowing who works there I don't want to pay them for being leftist fucktards. Oh yea, have a reminder their app stuff is getting mixed reactions, most of them negative with Fire Emblem and that shitty Mario app.

Even subscription based games would give you a couple free months straight out of the box.

I'm going to be honest, you guys are going full retard right now.
The industry is making buttloads of money and after the recession we're finally seeing small to medium studios making a return and being successful.

The crash ain't happening, that article has nothing to do with it and this is just wishful thinking.

Sure thing rabbi.

And here comes the final sign of a man that has absolutely nothing to say

The only part of AAA budget that keeps ballooning is marketing. Everything else is either staying the same due to overly crowded development teams (staff too large for the work they need to do) or shrinking due to third-party solutions and more streamlined development with modern engines and whatnot.

Video related is worth watching. I don't feel like re-uploading, much less making a webm out of a 15 minute videos.

All of this.

Of course a crash in the exact style of the one in '89 isn't possible, we have internet commerce. It doesn't take a degree in kikery to figure that out. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the CEOs of EA, Ubisoft, and Actiblizz all followed this idiot's advice.

How many cents do they pay you per post?

Reminder that its not a crime to brutally rape and murder people like these. They exist to be fisted, groped, molested, pinched, kissed, humped, fucked in all their holes and then cock-chocked to their death.

I would like to request that anons who are illiterate or are not primarily English speakers please vacate this board.

How much is EA paying you to defend them here or do you work for another company?

I want them to raise prices. I want them to keep doing exactly the same kind of shit EA has pulled with BF2 and keep doing it until even the most retarded normalfag balks. I want their kikery to be their doom.

Am I supposed to be getting money to counter the argument of the AAA industry to justify microtransaction?
Your stupid post doesn't even have a trace of logic to it. If anything, I'd be saying the cost is going up and that's why they get micro-transactions.

There is a change on the business scheme, we are going from
to a new scheme where games are handled like service and the key to a successful project is "offering the players opportunities for constant transactions" rather than one time things. It all started with small DLC over expansion and it moved forward from there.

If you don't buy shit games, that's a correct assessment. Thinking back on some of the games I've played, the per-hour cost is probably less than a penny.

Unfortunately for the fuckhead who wrote that analysis, he's talking about Battlefront II. The pure ignorance that comes with his assessment is pretty typical among financial analysts. You could make anything sound good if you reasoned that you could enjoy it for 2.5 hours every day for a year. I mean, you could buy a movie on DVD/Blu-ray and watch it every day for a year and that would be a better deal, right? When you figure most people probably get 10-20 hours maximum out of AAA trash, that's a terrible deal. Plus there's the cost of the console/PC, the TV/monitor, Internet, XBL Gold/PS+, electricity, and so on.

And of course this does not go into the praxeology of the consumer getting raped in the ass, who will certainly not take kindly to price increases or increasing levels of microtransactions, or the fact that F2P games exist with the same business model but without the initial cost. Pure quantitative finance autism at its finest.

>an analyst at a (((Wall Street))) firm
This is what shilling in maximum overdrive looks like, people. They are dying and they know it so they make impotent threats of raised prices. Can't wait for every last one of these arrogant shitbags to get their just desserts.

If you weren't an idiot you'd know I was not arguing for microtransactions, just pointing out that the yearly AAA release cycle is unsustainable, hence why developers resort to increasingly more obscene money making schemes. It would take a monumentally retarded individual (you) to interpret anything I said as a defense of such practices.

Yeah, no shit you fucking idiot. And they're doing it specifically because the AAA blockbusters don't cut it anymore. They figured they can just make people grind for stuff and they'll happily play along, only that it's not working out so well for them, now is it?

So clue me in, you troglodyte, if they are distancing themselves form the big budget summer blockbuster model and trying to turn single player games into pay2win MMOs, but that is apparently not working out for them, how exactly is the industry not in trouble?

Well there were dumbasses that bought Planetary Annihilation when it was around $100 so I don't see it being outside the realm of possibility. Hell, there was an iphone appstore thing that was called I'm Rich, it cost $10,000 and only put an icon of a diamond ring on your homescreen. About ten thousand people bought it before it got taken down.

The people in charge are genuinely stupid enough to actually go through with. These are the same business genuineness that think pandering to women and leftists is where the real money is, the same people that have run Marvel comics into the ground, to the point retailers are refusing to ship the comics because they are not worth the paper they are printed on anymore. Every single one of them comes from some Ivy League university where they get fed a steady diet of Jewish pozz.

Whales are a minority though, and these disgusting sacks of shit are only willing to shell out the cash so long as they get to lord it over the rest of us plebs, though by doing that they drive the masses away far more quickly than a game would otherwise.

Pretty much that. Yeah, battlefront has put EA's consumer relations at an all time low and people are finally starting to stamp their feet to show they'd prefer to take a single hit to the wallet rather than constant hits afterwords. Does this mean investors are going to turn away and the bigger companies are going to go under because they cant get funded for large projects? No. Now if the bigger companies dont realize soon that their chances of getting away with loot boxes are getting lower by the day; then we can be talking major failures.

False. They were having good profit before microtransactions became the norm in recent years. The issue here isn't overall profit, but the rate at which the games get that money and how reliable this games are investment opportunities.
Of course you're too retarded to understand that.
There is a direct co-relation between your claim that AAA is commercially inviable and microtransaction and/or a theoretical increase on game prices. That's why I brought the subject up.

You're clueless about business management, that's why you're all sorts of wrong.

By all means, let them. It will only speed up their death and the crash of this shit industry. Let it happen already.

I play nothing but indie titles because AAA games died for me years ago. Even when I try to play AAA titles they just feel so feature incomplete and boring.

It is like hearing about how ass backwards consoles are getting while I sit and PC game.

Also that article comes across as a company was paid by a bunch of companies to do a "study" where the results are unsurprisingly exactly what they want to hear.

Sure thing rabbi. They're making such money they constantly need to invent ever more aggressive ways to fleece their costumers. I mean, it's not like every AAA publisher is filled to the brim with incompetent diversity hires that can't manage or develop a worthwhile game, it's not like the development teams are bloated past any reasonable measure, it's not like they waste shitloads of money on third party software, contractors, marketing stunts, etc.

I would just like to remind you just how much EA actually spent on that "Your Mom" marking bullshit for Dead Space 2. You assume these chucklefucks actually know how to manage their money, when it's obvious EA only continues to exist because of sport licenses.

Thats a half truth though, Triple AAA studios and most of the jewetized gaming industry are awful at balancing their budget or understanding their demographics as you see be some retards claiming that they can fully implement mobile gaming model to full priced online games. The amount of money they are wasting in unsuccessful market schemes on top of needing hundreds of talentless lefties with the right opinions just to shit bugged unpolished turds in the same engines and the fact that Mobile gaming is only 37% of the total revenue of global gaming around the globe in 2017, and while this market seems to continue to growth they expected this number to be much bigger,. Remember this is mostly the over saturated and inflated chinese market that most of the western big gaming jews cant even enter, so this is masquerading the real issue, we are a few law regarding gambling affecting mobile gaming practices away from one of the biggest clusterfuck the west gaming market will suffer in their history.

Fucking bankers, man. Nearly make me think hippies had a point.
I hope we see the crash, and I hope the game industry stays dead.
Games by gamers, for gamers is what it should be, no industry shit, no (((banksters))), no stock market.

Oh, they can enter the Chinese market, for a few years, before the chinks copy their game, steal their assets and then have the government kick them out and ban them.

Also, the simple fact the market has stopped growing. The influx of normalfags after gaming became normalized has stopped, and as more and more of them get burned time and again and become jaded by playing the same old shit so will the profits being to shrink. We already saw it with AssCreed Origins and Call of Duty. They underperformed compared to how they were doing a few years ago, and Bethesda's publishing branch managed to shit out three flops in a row.

(((management))) isn't going to help when you don't understand your market. That elitist thinking is exactly why AAA is failing.

It's going to be pretty hilarious seeing Nintendo try to make their next console specifically for chinks.

So it's shit?

The original hippies did have a point. But they were quickly subverted and co-opted by alphabet soup agencies

They don't NEED to do that, they just can. For the most part, people keep buying into lootboxes and shit of the like, as much as everyone here might complain. It failed in some games, but as a general trend, constant transaction model is working alright.
By the way, our beloved "Entertainment Software Rating Board" (controlled largely by big publishers) has already said that loot boxes and shit of the like cannot be considered gambling. A legal approach to stop this does not seem viable.

And yes, EA is doing awfully bad!
archive.is/bzoLk#selection-859.41-859.59

I believe only Activision is doing more or less "poorly" (out of all the big western companies of the industry, of course).

Depending on how you frame it, paying for games, period, is kind of scummy.

Think about it this way: They're using a Disney property, so they have to pay a license. This property is (supposed to be) associated with high quality. So they can charge more.

Therefore, you are paying more for the privilege of playing a game because of its branding and not the content of the game itself. It's insane

Naw, they were always spoiled boomer faggots who couldn't appreciate the prosperity they were living in.

Also, here is EA to date (1), the last year (2), and the last month (3). They're still pretty much at an all time high, unfortunately. Depending on how they play out this quarter, it might be the last time they peak that high - Disney saying fuck you and buggering off is probably a death knell to investors.

Whereas *qualitative* analysis shows they're already charging $50 more than they should be for the shit-tier trash they produce.

Don't conflate paying for games with being forced to pay for a license for a digital game or forcing a developer to pay for a license to use your IP. I'd be happy to pay someone I respect to make a game I like.

This is just CNBC fear mongering.

2017 is such a fucking giver, the danger is to become too comfortable.

good, let the jews increase their prices. I never want COD or ASS CREED to sell well again.

"THE GAMING CRASH IS FINALLY HERE" - Says increasingly salty autist on a Chinese cartoon web forum.

I thought the protagonist of this game was only 15 years old or something?

Meaningless without qualitative analysis.

>Games by gamers, for gamers is what it should be, no industry shit, no (((banksters))), no stock market.

They buried the ET cartridges in secret.

I finally started playing it last week. Would recommend.

I hope this isn't another case of the boy who cried "AAA will crash."

Wouldn't you want that to be the case because it would mean AAA definitely will crash eventually and no one, not even those effected, will ever believe you?

It's an over-glorified handheld that pretends to be a home console when docked. Paid online despite their online being shit and Treehouse/NoA doing everything they can to butcher everything at the source to appease the SJW audience. Promises for 3rd party that don't mean shit, especially since it could be trashware. Best scenario for Switch is for handheld devs to leave the Vita and produce handheld titles on the Switch.

That would be amusing.

Every fucking time
Goddamn cuckchan redditors still think the crash is going to happen when the only thing thats going to happen is these companies adapting and compromising to the shit eating retards who defend this, the people who defend this or don't care are the majority and they'll keep buying garbage no matter what.
Theres no hardware saturation yet thanks to mid gen upgrades which they'll kike even more, digital media is replacing physical and consumer standarts are 10 times worse than they were then in comparison to company policies and standarts which are 10 times better than they were before in a market thats not completely young anymore.

Eat shit OP, theres no AAA crash, only Hollywood tier shit until the next trend appears.

This isn't just video games that are "crashing" the entire system is falling apart. Shit AAA video games are just a small spoke in the wheel that is the modern west. The dollar is being replaced by the Yuan. Yes this means war, lots of it.

All we can do is play AA Jap and Slav games. I hope gaming as a fad goes away, but that's never going to happen.

Having a console is as essencial for the normalfag as the talmudbox nowadays.

They would buy a console, but how many would buy games? I've heard of people buying a console and one game and then it collects dust afterwards only to be used as a Netflix machine. Normalfags are retarded and have no ambition, they are meatbag NPCs.

I don't know if I'd consider buying more games "ambition". If anything, buying the console at all was their only mistake there.

They buy consoles as home decor, they rarely buy games and have no fucking idea which game to buy outside of the marketed AAA ones. Only hope is that the gaming fad dies, like how Cable Television has plummeted. Normalfags will seek for the next new trendy thing eventually, but unfortunately that's not going to happen anytime soon.

They all buy whatever is popular
They are cattle after all, FIFA every year and Ubishit is especially liked where I live.
I know people who wasted 1K dollars on FIFA cards and another who wasted 300 on Pokemon Go.

This is the future generation, and I'm a part of it.

Spot on

I've seen normalfags that only own three games and their consoles collect dust. Some normalfags are more infected than others. FIFA will always be popular with the Britbongs and the Hue Hue Niggers, that's a given. Last I've heard, Ubishit wasn't doing so well, though I'm not sure.

Duly noted.

Same here
And at the same time I've see faggots who buy every triple A garbage to play and socialize with friends.

Internet outside computers was a mistake and I say this while posting from a smartphone

Unfortunately that's also the case. 2007 was a mistake.

Video games, like Hollywood, will never crash. It literally can't happen.

While OP is a retard faggot, never say never.

How would it even happen? I guarantee you can't give me a single plausible example of how muh vidya industree could collapse.

People actually get sick of it. A line is crossed and some heavily invested property crashes, sending the big names with it.

I remember hearing how Hollywood hasn't been doing so hot recently. Not sure if that's true though.

And? What changed? You fags are blowing things out of proportion.

How do demons deal with the fact that they look the same? I would be having an identity crisis if I was 1 of endless Moh Shuvuu

Chinks deal with that everyday.

Let's, for just a moment, think that youre not a streetshitter. Only a moment. You ready for this, pajeet? I'll keep it as short as possible.
The industry needs to crash again, if it ever wants to grow and evolve. Hollywood is in it's death throes, nothing can save it now.
Once that shop is closed, curryniggers like yourself will be sent back to the shitting streets, to forever poo.

this is the best shitpost I've seen in a while user actually convinced me he really is abo level retarded for a minute

That's just regular capitalism
Grey goose Vodka is considered luxurious despite being shitter than the cheapest vodka on the market. It's more expensive because of the branding, not it's quality.
What matters is what people are willing to pay for something, not it's actual quality.

The Nintendoom of our times.

Nigger are you blind? Nintendo probably be the last consoles makers. They will outlast Sony and the Xbox brand

Though they'll just be reduced to being handheld manufacturers. The Switch being the hottest handheld right now.

2017 has been one hell of a year.

Keep telling yourself that, kid.

Who the fuck is joking? With the bullshit game studios have been pulling it is only a matter of time before churn catches up with them. AAA devs are so far up their own assholes they think their own forming shit particles are their audience.

You are forgetting management, the cause for virtually every company downfall. These people are leeches and they somehow convince every company leaders they need more money. I can guarantee you a fat percentage of every AAA game goes to the management black hole.

just look at what happened with the handheld market, you think Sony can keep up their business with a "PS5"? They need to actually start doing shit again.

The only valid point hippies had was being forced to die in gookland was bullshit. Their sexual revolution and drug culture doomed America, however.

I don't even want a crash anymore. I just want the cancer that is Beth/Zenimax and EA purged for murdering so many good devs. I don't even know which company is worse at this point.

I legit hope that is a paid shill that is actually wasting EA or some other big firm's money, the irony is all the more delicious.

I'm hoping for
>Chinese dominance over mobile shit gives (((AAA))) companies penis envy so they jump in as well.

Although normalfags probably won't leave gaming anytime soon, just look at how they behave: NYCC is bigger than ever even though no one actually enjoys it. Sports games are the same and are still published. The Olympics still exists somehow.
Shitty business skill will be the downfall of AAA, not "normalfags"

You think it's the future generation but it's really all generations. Have you ever seen an infomercial? That was basically modern gaming of the past.

woah holy shit satan

"a crash is coming" says increasingly nervous man the 7th time this year. You're not the target market anymore. the cawadoody boycott failed spectacularly and AAA studios know they can shit on their audiences face and it'll get eaten up. now that education is the enemy in politics it can only get worse

No.

this nigger was already debunked, yet you continue to post his bullshit videos. Ether you are a shill or you don't know how to make a webm. Ether way stop.

This has always been a bullshit non-argument. It's backwards. Publishers do not decide the price of a game. People buying games do (the market). If we were willing to pay more then publishers would be _allowed_ to raise the price without getting fucked and going out of business.

This is just more journalism collusion with the industry to convince buyers that they don't in fact hold all of the power. Hilarious bullshit.

What a time to be alive, now its crumbling on its own weight.

While it is true that the current price of games is relatively low compared to historical prices (when adjusted for inflation). And while it is true that AAA budget have inflated. The problem is ultimately that publishers are misallocate resources. Most people who are springing over this articular are unfortunately discrediting themselves by sperging out because many of the statements made by the economist are accurate. What they really need to be focusing on is the fact that there is no valid reason to justify predatory microtransactions. If the price of producing a product is too high then they need to adjust their priorities. The current trend is only going to lead to more Pachinko Machines where the ideal solution is that companies cut the extravagant expenditures. It's trying to emulate Hollywood, but hollywood is dying for the same reasons. If more AAA molded there development philosophy around Nintendo's strategy we wouldn't be having this discussion.

It isn't. If a market looks like it could be spending more, you can't expect to just turn a price knob and have it work. It requires finding the path to that money. For example, gaymers weren't accepting of the attempt to push to $70 some years ago, but then the market went to paid unlocks and that worked. It was basically the same price hike on average for no additional content but it was better received. Kotick said it well when he called that phenominon 'price sensitivity'.

But there is: they work. EA was circling the drain at $10 back when Holla Forums decided they'd turned a corner and were producing some interesting games again. Then EA switched direction and spent years being as shitty as they could be and their stock is literally up 1000% since. And even with being this blatantly evil with battlefront II, they'll make a fortune off of those microtransactions.

Until people get so pissed off at them they they get outlawed.

Who will outlaw these Jewish tactics? Your politicians are controlled by Jews as are the courts.

Is Imkikey on a banning spree again?
>>>Holla Forums

Good, they decided to fill it with SJW propaganda.

I actually want indie to die more than AAA. At least AAA is honest about how pozzed it is.

I say it's Bethesda. At least EA games are playable without having to cram them full of mods to make up for shitty design/lack of interest in ridding final product of bugs.

You NEED mods to play Beth games, hence why they cashed in on paid mods. Genius shit, really. Of course people bought into it because they need their glorified walking simulators.

Daily reminding to email Disney telling them EA is promoting gambling and that you don't want to support Disney now that is advertisements gambling to minors.

No. Bust out the fucking quill for this.

Email your local congressman as well.

Email EA's local news papers as well. It might piss in the local area off that EA is giving them a bad name. Even law makers. Remember folks, if we can criminalize gambling in EA HQ area, then they likely have to follow such law or move.

Video games or movies like Ghostbusters or TV like Star Trek Discovery… it's all the same. These fuckers are entering full panic mode at the prospect that they fucked up in ways that will echo throughout eternity. The deathly chill creeping up their spines is the prospect that their own willful, intentional mismanagement will be taught in business schools as cautionary tales of what not to do. They allowed retards to stick a dagger through the hearts of their loyal, established consumer bases under the misguided notion that they could double or triple their profits by doing a little shallow social pandering and bringing politics into media forms which pretty much function as a way for people to escape all this bullshit. Blaming the audience (which we see again and again) is pretty much the telltale sign that the retards involved realize shits going really wrong and they're desperately jerking the wheel. The next stage is what that Ghostbusters cuck director recently did with claiming they never meant to be political or alienating towards their core audience.

Why does this image make me laugh so hard?
And why did I read it in a pseudo-vampiric Elvira voice.

What a fucking shock. This is from the Motley Fool on Nintendo for not being Jewish enough. They are probably what pushed Nintendo to release mobile titles and got Iwata stressed out.

Post evidence.

Underraged post. No, I didn't misspell it and no, it's not "underaged post", more people should've been utterly pissed about this.

Motherfuckers are so dense it's unreal. I can guarantee these assholes don't touch video games and only look at financial aspects on a general scale. Nobody bothers to look and say, "Huh. You know, maybe we should consider the fact that wages for the middle and lower class have either stagnated or gone down in the last couple decades when we factor in the prices and budgets."

Nobody ever considers that WE, the people who BUY and PLAY video games, actually want to have money left over to pay bills, pay rent, and buy food. The barrier to entry into this market is ridiculously high; a mid-range PC or a new console can cost 400-600 dollars, and each game, purchased at full price, runs 60 dollars a pop. Of course, people can always buy refurbished equipment and used games, and I know plenty of people that wait for the great Steam jew to bestow his 80% discount sales. Piracy still best. inb4 buying games

Inflation combined with stagnating wages cripples the lower-middle class, and it's still a pleasant surprise to me that video games roughly cost the same, but all-in-all it still means that it's extremely difficult for me to buy a new version of the same goddamn system that hasn't been fucking improved upon in any way to justify the increased price tag while still managing to keep a roof over my head and food in my fridge. These fuckwit analysts and executives analyze based on their personal experiences, rather than based in any sort of reality.

Make no mistake that the market WILL crash, but Valve will likely be there to pick up the pieces and begin offering plenty of good titles at extremely low prices. Major AAA corporations will either dissolve or quickly pick up that people want well-made games at reasonable prices, and they'll struggle for a little while before someone comes out with something truly fucking amazing that's still mediocre but will be hailed as the second coming of Christ because fucking reasons. Eventually, we'll get a new renaissance into a new golden age of gaming with good hardware taken advantage of by great games, but it all has to come crashing down to be rebuilt from the ashes.

EA GET FUCKED.

I wanna fuck that Skeletor

Good. I hope Israel gets nuked soon. It's way overdue.

They could just, you know, not expect to make one game and rake in a 6 figure salary for every employer for 5 years.

How about applying some logical thought to establishing a loyal customer base?

Stop hiring unpaid code monkeys and failing to meet your deadlines.

Stop trying to turn $1 into $10.

Stop treating your customers like they're stupid and replaceable.

Stop trying to take advantage without being upfront about your intentions.

Optimize the games before they are launched or within the first few months.

Allow input from your customers, not your marketing team, to determine the quality of the products.

Stop, stop, STOP using beloved IP's to sell bad games!

I've been investing in stocks for several years. It's widely known that outside of certain fields analysts talk out of their asses; nobody under the age of 50 listens to tech analysts, for example.

Most investors stay away from video games because it's seen as highly volatile for the exact reasons we're seeing here. One day everything is going normal and the next day there's a massive consumer boycott against an industry giant with foreign legislators calling for bans.
That type of risk and extreme unpredictability scares most investors off. The type of research and micromanagement isn't worth the hassle when there are more predictable and stable markets currently.