Why there's not a single decentralized steam clone that uses cryptocoins so Valve don't fuck us in the ass?

Why there's not a single decentralized steam clone that uses cryptocoins so Valve don't fuck us in the ass?

Are we doomed to let Valve assfuck us for ever?

If you want one why haven't you made it yet?

I dunno how to code.

How is Steam fucking you in the ass? GoG exist, Pirating exist, hell even if you use Steam you should only be using it for sales that put a 40$ game for 5$ and or just CsGo or Dota 2, if you are into those games. Other then that, learn to use a computer or do what normalfags do and buy a console.

I can't buy games with my dogecoins.

Can you not convert them to other currencies?

You can't buy anything except drugs and weapons with this shite except if you find someone even more moronic than you.

[spoiler]tbh I dunno[/spoler]

Back to halfchan faggot.

Leave

Valve doesn't fuck you in the ass, moron. But you're too stupid to use a computer so just play your Switch and post on reddit/4chan from now on.

Never come back here.

Learn or pay someone to do it for you.

retard OP post award

this to be honest,
steam has shit easy cracking, has big discount sales model, brought more games to linux
the only thing steam is really culprit of is bringing in a ton of shitty indie devs more opportunity, and making people binge buy games they won't really play
but then again, its not exactly their fault there

was getting caught part of your plan OP?

Time to get going, nerd.

sounds kind of dumb, but if you want an alternative use itch.io if you want muh freedoms but the videogames aren't free as in freedoms

that polish guy is fucking great

test
test

I've found that the least cucked way to play games is to mod consoles and pirate.

Unfortunately he will never be allowed to have political power because soviet operatives are still high-ranking government officials.
Maybe one of his 8 children will, however.

>>>/test/

I'm gonna test inside you faggot