Is there a game about cute operator girls yet?

Is there a game about cute operator girls yet?

This seems to check so many otaku audience boxes that i am amazed Nippon hasn't shat out a dozen already.

Other urls found in this thread:

sxshentai.com/rousokuc-eliminator-ver-1-0-1.html
userscloud.com/8rkn8bu9rso2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rainbow Six Siege

I don't understand this trend of "cute girls doing military things" can someone explain it to me

Is there something wrong with cute girls doing things, dubsman?

its a fucking weird juxtaposition dude, putting cute often underaged girls in charge of shit like war just seems really fucked up. I mean maybe its because of my experience in dealing with former child soldiers but I dunno man just seems wrong to me.

It's an usual combination of two things people like that wouldn't work in real life. So it definitely has an escapist quality to it. On the other hand if you wanna go deep it gives the writer the option to ponder on questions regarding the human condition. A good example of that would be the greek myths about the amazons and the tragedy of femininity being forced beyond its natural boundaries. How can a mother be a warrior etc? Heinrich von Kleist writes about this in his drama Penthesilea, too.

Elaborate. What kind of job do you have?

Cute girls are pleasing to look at and dress up.
Operator things are fun.

Cute fun things are fun and cute. I would play a souls game that was lolis vs loli monsters like a heartbeat. Its not about sexualised content, but about cute things that warm your heart.

i-is that you big boss?

Autists like /k/ and they also like cute anime girls. People often mash things they enjoy together even if they are unrelated provided they are not hideously clashing. Also provides a juxtaposition that makes it a unique/humorous motif. Human beings enjoy reasonable contrast

Japanese like cute things, and operators have become more poplar. It has nothing to do with child soldiers or such, it's just cute grils doing qt things. There is nothing deeper than that.

Solidus pls stop lurking here that Holla Forums ban is never going away.

My experience with them is that they can't shoot.

Autistic, perma-virgin, faggots gonna asspie. They need to be shot tbh, fam.

For further clarification: a non aesthetically pleasing contrast that invokes a disgust response in sane/tasteful individuals would be a romance between a black man and white woman

Meant to quote you and not OP

Are you human?

Same user posting from a different PC, have to babysit the one I'm on rn becuase it keeps crashing. Its not a job I had but I went to school where my mom worked and somehow some ex-child soldiers ended up going to school in new jersey after they were liberated and got to the USA somehow, I think it was some rich korean cunt adopted them anyways becuase my mom delt with them a lot that meant I did do becuase I was a huge fag who had no friends so I hung out with my mom all the time while she was working

lolis armed with dangerous weaponry is my passion

also I didn't know what they were at first, obviously it wasn't fucking broadcasted to the universe, I learned about their pasts as I spent more and more time with them

I want to retake constantinople with christ-chan

It soothes the heart doesn't it?

DEUS VULT

Gaddafi made it work

bro they were thots paid to play dress up

there's a sort of melancholic happiness to be found in the experience.

At least one threw herself in front of live fire to save his life when his convoy was hit. Now if you know the rate and the agency for virginal guard prepared to jump on bullets for you I'd be very interested.

I think thats more of indoctornation than actual training also I DO know those rates they both come out to 0.0%

Get your story straight faggot.

you can be indoctrinated and still be paid for your services

user, god knows I'm a screwup and a borderline sociopath with no business of judging anyone but I say this with the best of intentions - you shitposted so much that you turned into a true and proper retard. Take a break before you forget how to breathe.

Pantiless Post-Apocalyptic Survival Simulator (PP-ASS) needs to become a game. You can imagine how it’d play; you’re on mission to retrieve something from the city (or you’re just looking for enclaves of people or somewhere safe for you to live); switch between squad members to progress, etc.

I might be retarded but what I thought the guy was asking me was "how many hot chicks do you have ready to jump in front of bullets for you" and my response was 0% of chicks would do that for me

whos is this chucklefuck?

I support this notion.

Create it user.

Fund it.

It's deus volente you secondary.

If you don't understand now you never will.

Weebs are betas at best, usually omegas, so they fantasize about little anime girls saving them by fightan those big baddies called parents, jews, blacks, governmental agents, etc.

>>>/a/
>>>/hgg/

Like said, people like mashing up things they like. See pic.

have you taken your daily soy suppository yet or just on your period?

Maybe them being able or not able to shoot isn't the point of child soldiers?

Seems to me that they act as cannon fodder and good for spraying bullets in a general direction to keep someone pinned. That coupled with the fact that even if they do die in battle they can demoralize an opposing force. After all children are typically seen as "innocent" in terms of war, so seeing one shoot at you and then get offed can traumatize a soldier or worse yet cause him to hesitate which could lead him to get him killed.

Sad part is it's not like these kids chose to pick up a gun.

Seconding this
I don't get it. Girls and war don't mix.

They do, but not only about operator girls, just pick a niche hobby, put some little girls in it and you're set to attract otakus

Yeah i forgot about how in counterstrike there are severed limbs and heads.

How pedantic.
Red Orchestra 2 has everything I mentioned, and more. So does RS2 Vietnam, Squad, and ARMA.

It'd be nice to see a green (not FO3) post apocalyptic world, and not endless mad max ripoffs. Normalfags have really ruined post apocalyptic

Who said they wanted to see that? You can use reduced violence just like the thousands of games with cute anime girls hitting each other with melee weapons.

Because OP didn't even mention he just wanted an FPS game with girls, or just a modern military shooter, but an operator game. "Operator" usually refers to games that come with a certain realism to them, from weapons, to tactics, to the horrors of war. Everything's included.
Shit like Battlefield are barely operator games because of all the silly shit you can do in them. Insurgency on the other hand can be considered an operator game due to how much of it is grounded in reality (everyone dies in less than 4 shots, explosions are almost always instakill, no means of reviving dead allies, slow movement, etc.)
Let's not blur the line here.

You can go tacticool without gore, i see you guro user, you wont find your fetish fuel here!

I don't like guro, user. Read the reply chain.

If they didn't, they'd be branded traitors and executed, so it's die, or die and have your family killed too

To be pedantic he didn't ask for an operator game but a game with operator girls.

Nōn nōbīs, Domine, nōn nōbīs, sed nōminī tuō dā glōriam

What games would that be? I mean especially the horrors of war part? I can't think of a single game that actually trys to explore that, beyond a superficial "it's so sad that people die" and a bit of violin playing.

RO2, Insurgency, etc. The usual. Though if they were any more violent than they already are, they'd be crossing into Spec Ops The Line territory.
Also I don't have to explain why war games in general are a bad contrast to animu girls. People get shot and die in them.

It requires mods.

there's really awkward animations in ro2 that has soldiers squirming around when they get shot and killed, it loses its "wow thats interesting" factor pretty quick.

Kill yourself.

the point is, you can have war themed games without exploding heads.

you prolly wouldn't play it then.

As an user that likes generic moe trash, Gunslinger Girl was not generic moe trash.

First season was good, second not so much.

You all need to fucking kill yourselves, get the fuck off this board, go infect something else you fucking plague.

You seem upset. I'll hold your hand if you want user

It's rainbow six siege nigga you got monkey's pawed

I can't get into cute girls doing military things because then I have to watch cute girls dying

Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

but thats the best part.

Kind of answering OP's request.
They are more like whores. The thing has been released in Japan, I don't know if they intend to have an English version out at some point.
Oh, it's ps4 only.

Speaking of which does anyone remember what this game was called and have any webms or a link?

seconding this request

Order of eliminate or something. It's on DLsite, haven't seen any pirate links floating around.

sxshentai.com/rousokuc-eliminator-ver-1-0-1.html

Will you ever elevate your life beyond your jailbait-tier fetishes?

The game's pretty shit. Unless he updated it it's really bland gameplay with really bland H-content and the gameplay itself isn't even that good or interesting.

There's nowhere higher to go from there.

Do you fucks not know what DLsite is?

It can be about that too.

>Better, though it looks overall much shitti-What the fuck are those?

i made those webms. its okay. just an arena survival shooter where you get attacked in waves, after a few waves you get eventually attacked by robot versions of those assholes and ones that shoot back. if you take a dose of morphine in your safe house before fighting you can take a lot more hits and can also lose your head but still run around shooting stuff as long as you got the hp. the h is some masturbation poses in your safe room. otherwise its a rooty tooty point and shooty

Thats a fucking horror game holy shit.

There was an /agdg/ project like that. I remember it from maybe two years ago. I think it was dead back then…

yep, it's horror all right

RO2 didn't phase me at all, but I only stopped playing because most servers were full of bots and it was fucking dead. Great game otherwise.

DEUS VULT

Banzai Escape?

see

It has shit-tier fetishes, and I mean that literally. Still, I want the full version so I can try different outfits.

What about ara operators?

disgusting

I imagine they are busy exfiltrating shotas and making their weewee's feel funny.

I don't see anyone posting the two best /k/ waifus

yo know why

I literally could not be more interested in anything more than this. Please, God, let there be more, I will actually fly across the country to suck your dick for it.

user these faggots don't know what they're missing out.
But you're a man of taste right?

Artist is noysca, but he hasn't done any more like that.

Just found the scans for the first volume, that manga is not that bad, never thought I'd ever enjoy something SAO related.

I only read a little but being unrelated to the mary sue characters helps. Just a tall japanese girl who wants to be cute is much better than THREE YEARS OF SEMEN

Rainbow Six: Siege

I almost fell for it

I had some dificulty finding scans, initially found only the first 3 chapters fantranslated. But finally found this link, if you want the full volume in decent quality:
userscloud.com/8rkn8bu9rso2

I want them to inspect my thing that goes up.

Remember that time Sun Tzu had to decapitate a woman just to get the rest to shut up and take lessons seriously? I can't help but wonder if that happened here, and if it's the only way.

DEUS VULT

I think this is the closest we've had so far.

Too bad Konami fucked it

I'm pretty sure the appeal to cute girls with guns doing military stuff is that there's no harm in it - that means you rape, no blood, no death, etc.

at least swimsuits got added to singplayer

Is it really rape if there is no blood?

Most japanese games with violence against women just have their clothes blown off

now thats real violence

DEUS VULT