4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite dungeon crawler?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

Wiz 6 is probably my favorite, but EO5, MM4-5, and wiz 8 are also really high up there.

No work today. Watched Survivor Series. Finally 100%'d Mario Odyssey. GOTY. Moved on to Forces.

Gauntlet.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I'm back for good now.

P3, easier to listen to podcasts.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I'm towards the end of MMX2 already, all the levels feel really short. Going to play some NES game called crystalis after the thread, looks neat.

I wouldnt really call that a dungeon crawler tbh.

I heard forces wasn't exactly a bad sonic game, just a painfully average one.

Idk fam, hows your night?

But it's 10am, you liars!

How goes user

Whats forces?

How goes lewd user

Tobal No 1

Not terrible so far. OC stages are a bit weird, but not game-killing.

Sonic Forces.

I got tomorrow off. Nothing happened at work today.

It was shit.

Is that an RPG? it sounds like an rpg.

Tartarus counts

It's 4am somewhere.

Agreed.

yo momz

Didnt really do alot today. Played more titan quest. I have 8 total followers on gab a couple qts too one who follows a like 9 huge accounts and me and one other small person. I might havea chance with one of the 3 girls on there.

Hey DMX, I moved.

Morning. Starting to get cold here in canada, had our first snowfall today

Dungeon Travelers 2

Was alright. Trying to watch that new punisher show but its shit.
How goes user

How goes user

You finally decide on what crazy thing you are doing tomorrow?

Top down action/rpg

whats good in the hood monica

Tartarus is too random and non-interactive to really count. Persona 1 is a dungeon crawler, 2-4 arent, and its debatable whether 5 is or not.

Don't think I've ever played a dungeon crawler.
Wasn't a very good day. One of those days where I'm down over nothing. I'm used to the numbness and stuff that come with depression, but once in a while I get a day like today where I can actually feel something and it's sadness and it really fucks me up.
Coincidentally I've noticed my nipples are usually really sensitive on these days and I get a strong craving for milk on them. What the fuck.

Oh DT2 is so good i cant believe i forgot about it.

oh shit monica u get boo'd up finally?

shieeeeeetttttttt workn

Sounds like a stereotypical rpg from that time.

huh?
And yep.

I don't really know what gab is tbh
Twitter knock off?

I would have thought it'd be snowing in canada long before now

Lets hire lactating prostitutes to cheer you up user

New album bout to drop?

No. friends are all bust with work/uni again and I don't really have anything in mind. Maybe order pizza for the third monday in a row, but that's it.

The replacement twitter for the shitlords. You would be surprised how many people openly talk about TGSNT. Also alot of qt right wingers from cali are on there.

tbh

Nothing cheers me up when I get like this. I'll be fine when I get up. Probably.

aww noice 1 mayne ye yung luv is nice n shit monica but dun let deez hoes getchu down

/dmx crosses fangers in a anticparotry n hopefull ass fashion n not 2 rep gang affiliashunz 4 once

UNNIIIII

My motherboard died when I tried to turn my PC on today, at least the parts I ordered are on the way here already. I hope the CPUis still fine since I'mnot sure ifit's a power problem or just the motherboard being shot, since I don't get signals in the mouse or keyboard when it goes on for 5 seconds and then turns off. Everything else runs fine.
If yoz gets it and nothing works, I'm not gonna charge anything and pay shipping.

At least get some weird toppings you usually don't get.

Seems like a trap

Do you do nothing on those days to distract yourself?

What kind of ass fashion you sporting?

tbh.

mostlee dickies (((paws))) deez days tbh monica

Im gonna ask for verification. Besides, you can verify yourself on gab using an id and your face and get a checkmark next to your name so these people are legit.

Are you super tsundere for this thread?

Thanks.

Hard drive still work?

It's a level of sadness that I can't really distract from. It's why I dropped out of high school. It was still fresh enough that I felt like this every day.

I feel like if I get experimental with toppings, I'll end up regretting my purchase. I just go meat lovers, because I like it too much.

Skyrim.

Further north I don't doubt it. I'm relatively close to the border though.

I've been watching videos and shitposting all night.

what did he mean by this

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet

When you sending me free stuff fam

That seems even more like a trap

Did you ever get your GED?

See if your place will let you go half/half toppings

How goes user

tbh!

Sup fellow leaf. We got it a few days ago but none of it stuck around. I'm right on the border with Michigan though

Why wouldn't they? It's not a surge problem or else nothing would spin up. Bios doesn't come up, screen doesn't even turn on. Motherboard can't send or receive signals so it's probably just straight up done.

Im gonna ask for personal verification. Dont worry. Im not that retarded.

Any good vids?

That makes sense I guess
How goes user

F

Yeah, this past June. I dropped out 9 years ago though

Sorry don't know much about pcs. I still have a toaster.

Hi, Todd.

Also never, just work you bed-ridden nigger.

Im gonna find a qt girl someday. hopefully anyway. Im not even ugly. I was looking at myself in the mirror and im actually quite attractive without my glasses. I should get contacts when i get the money.

same tbh. I'm fine with just a 4 year old laptop with two keys missing, but one day I'm gonna have to upgrade sooner or later.

Thought so. You doing anything with GED yet?

I'm already looking baka

I think I look weird without glasses, can't picture myself without them

God I love driving so much

Darkest Dungeon

tbh~

I'm in college. They've been on strike all across the province for a month. Starts up again on Tuesday.

It's only like 1700-2000 dollars amerilard per eye to get your eyes lasered, 4 grand total. Just make sure you go through PRK since the quick way causes long term problems.

I have a 1 year old laptop. Its done me quite well so far. The only game i cant play on it is SS3.

I think i look better. Once i get rid of the acne i might have some women come up and talk to me.

Im afraid of the surgery tbh.

What kinda car you got user

Ohh right duh

F

My ontarian nigger! You anywhere near T-Bay? I thought it was just southwestern ontario getting hit with useless commie strikes.

I blame the oily skin. Its almost gone though. Just the small ones left.

That's supposed to go away?

You won't go blind for any time longer than a week, and if they cause any pain you can sue the shit out of them. What's not to like?

t b h

I'll just stick to contacts.

Change your pillow every night

How old are you? I stopped getting mine at like 18

I do

GDI is superior in every way except for black commanders. Curb your retarded global jihad.

The more I think about, Naoto is the only P4 girl that could be considered the best. She wouldn't leave you for some guy in a bearsuit, would she?

No marie no buy

That was only because the girls didn't realize what happened, also they hated it. So maybe.

With the fact that teddie is lucifer, even naoto would get caught up in his charm.
naoto looks weird without her pants

I'm going to literally rape you tbh

no

I legitimately took a tape measure to my tv. Too tired to play anything now though. BTW, did anyone get anything from Paladin Press? They go out of business forever in a week so I went & got a bunch of survival guides off them.

RIP

Post more short haired girls

Its almost gone. Im not gonna worry too much. It'll be gone by the time i start college.

I'm down by Windsor. Not in the city but close.

LO

ok sure

Then what good are you

You what

How crazy do you think you will go at college

count your self literal rapedged tbh

Why is she crying

Rip. Was hoping there was someone near enough by to complain about natives and bad drivers, oh well.

(checked)
idk but nice trips

Crazy in what way? Im just going there for school there are no dorms or anything is just a campus. Im going to avoid parties and shit. Studying 24/7 for me. Im way too shy around strangers anyway.

beats me.

We get a lot of bad drivers out here. I don't really see natives except when I go to the res a couple hours north for cigs.

Something doesnt belong

DAS RITE

Keeping up with grades, dealing with dumb ass liberals, having to leave the house everyday. Lots of reasons to go crazy

Tube TVs are difficult. If you don't have the size of the screen in the settings perfect, objects change size as they scroll by. SUPER annoying in platformers. I got a program with a bunch of test patterns & manually adjusted an image with a tape measure so it's the same size on all sides.

Nobody cares about Paladin Press going out of business though huh?

Oh, crazy as in insane. As long as i avoid talking to students i'll be fine.

Ohhhh never knew that tbh
Who is paladin press?

What if they make you do group work?

Who cares? The only one that matters is Haru.

DAS RITE
A
S

R
I
T
E

Then i'll reluctantly agree but im just going to do the whole project on my own because i dont trust anyone to do their share.

Why's it even going out of business? Liberal policies?

tbh

why's she got such a big forehead anyway?

F

Not as big as people make it out to be.

I'll be fine. Im used to doing everything myself anyway.

should dmx cop a switch monica?

Why'd I add so many arrows?

They were a company that handed out free catalogues bundles with gun magazines for the last 45 years. They specialized in weird ass books you had to mail order to get. They go out of business in 7 days, so tons f their books are 85% off. I went & bought around 20 since they'll be out of print soon. Lots of rural kids grew up with them.

How big is the school you are going to anyway?

If you want to play BotW maybe

He stole your (You), you know what you have to do now user

tbh.

explain

Fairly big. It has a highschool and a satellite college on the campus.

i do but iz dat da only shit worf play'n tho? odyssey shit seem gud tbh

4u

Oh neat. Whats the best book you got?

You take your (You) by force

Shiiiiiiiiiiet might just find you a girl after all

tbh!

The Owner Died is what I hear. I'm hoping someone makes a torrent of all the DVDs & e-books. The DVDs aren't really discounted like the books are, so they might become lost media down the line since nobody's paying $50 for a guide on how to fight with a Kukri knife.

How do you do that?

Not going near HS girls. I have to walk too fine a line alrady.

ok

satellite college?

Can't believe they got away with shilling 2B's ass.

That and odyssey are literally the only games I know on the switch

Its kind of like rape, but even rapier

You are only 19, its fiiiiiiine

It's still a fine ass though.

y nintendo do niggaz dirty lik dis fam

What did you mean by that?

Nah, I never had a problem with it. I just shocked they got away with it in this day and age.

Its basically a university on a different campus. It has a few less classes but you dont have to go outside of town to go to that uni.

I dont wanna go to jail.

Kill or be killed is pretty interesting. The 100 deadliest people who ever lived is a really good read too. I think they're both sold out though. Most of the good stuff is gone.

tbh~

You're not wrong. If a western dev tried that, he wouldn't get away with it.

Can you recommend any good knife fighting books that they still have?

Because they scared off all third party support almost 2 decades ago

Going to have to read a bunch of shit like this if I end up getting that security job next year

mfw

das ryt

That'd be interesting to see.

ain't nothing wrong with that.

shit monica i seen mickey mouse security ass niggas worse den rissew tbh

tbh

You are on the long road to becoming a wizard fam

Is that star wars?

Its mostly paperwork and walking in circles from what I've read

Yoko Taro actually allowed a gameplay element to take 2B's skirt off to show off her ass.

I think I know what it is now. Also, don't go to jail.

Don't encourage him.

Still mad some games won't come over because of them.

It's only wrong if it's for lust not love imo.

Im too afraid of stds and i dont wanna lose my virginity and not be able to be pure enough for a qt virgin.

Not really. Pretty much everything's sold out. all they have left are the overpriced DVDs & PDFs of the books. Most of the physical books at good prices are gone now sadly.

I hope someone makes a torrent. All their books are basically memory holed. Nothing comes up on youtube talking about them. also, who would even hire you? are you even qualified to be security?

NO NIGGUH

Im staying pure until marriage, fam.

Damn

Is there really a difference pre-marriage?

make sure they check for stds first. If all else fails, give em a good spanking if they try to lie their way to giving you aids.

tbh. it looks like someone broke the cash point at the bank across the street tbh

Who?

Some user in the thread mentioned the security company he works for. I looked up reviews from people who work there and a few people complained about how "they'll hire anybody and never fire the idiots" Sounds perfect

Trek?

What happens when you are 25 and still single and still a virgin

Yes, having sex with a fiance/gf is better than banging some slut.

The guy working at the HS soon.

With all the automation you'll be lucky to have any job soon. I'm barely getting by.

Stop sending your goons to /4am/
We don't want you faggots.

u thicc n not in da way i lik thicc lik bad thicc monica

das ryt

You marry a body pillow, and resign yourself to dying alone.

Not doing it. I wont be corrupted by modern culture.

Then i'll keep looking or move to oklahoma and marry a qt orthodox russian girl.

I can understand having sex with your fiance, but before that im not gonna do anything.

I never played the game. You mean theres an option to disable her skirt or something?

tbh

You guys ready for Canada to get culturally enriched? all those skilled doctors they're about to get. I'm kinda jealous.

Too late

yee das rite

Way ahead of you fam

Mail order seems like a good deal tbh

Yes, actually. You can self destruct, but cancel at the last second and it will destroy the skirt.

That qt tan asian on gab seems like a good choice for marriage tbh. Gonna try to go for her if the qts at the church dont work out. Im starting to have alot more choice.

What are some goo SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis games?

Just played the first 5 or so levels of socket & it wasn't very good. I don't know what I expected to be honest.

Completely understandable, if you don't want to, you don't want to. Just people nowadays glorify sex.

Yeah the self destruct button blows up and does damage but you can easily heal yourself with items or an auto heal, and there's an item you can get that just takes it off.

No it's not.

Thunder force games
Ecco
Sonic 2 and 3

All I need is the body pillow, a lock to my door, and for everyone I know to give up on me. Question is, which vidya girl do I get a body pillow of, or do I go for the body pillow harem?

we need a containment country for all the shit Canada's been having thrown at it.

I guess in a situation where im in a very serious relationship and it just naturally gets to that point i would, but i wouldnt seek it out.

Does ecco hold up? I haven't played it in 20 years.

Kinda is because I already did

You find the one girl who speaks to your heart.
Didn't know you were a virgin tho tbh fam

Lewd.

What if nothing's spoken to my heart? Also are you really surprised I'm a virgin, considering all I do is post lewds?

Personally i would get a makoto or kawakami body pillow.

Its ok. I would recommend. Just not as a priority.

She'll find you eventually. Watch more cute anime.
And you've mentioned being around girls and drinking enough for me to think it at least happened once

Ritsu ain't tan so

tbh

I drink by myself, and not being around girls more in high school was probably my biggest mistake.

Should anyone on here be surprised that anyone here is a virgin?

Goddamn internet went out so i have to switch ip for a bit

i like delicious brown

It came back

tbh/

I'm not sure if I can get away with this being unspoilered.

I still did a few of them but I coulda done so much more

Only 2d

but what if i want a comfy life with a real life waifu?

I completely forgot this thread existed.

Dungeons & Prisoners

Yes. But you can hide it with makeup.

tbh.

Then you'll end up a race traitor and you'll be put down with the rest. RIP fam

How goes user

A wife is a wife.

ok going down, night people

tbh~

see you. have nice dreams of your waifu.

Just don't have kids

Who are you

i want kids

>reading nice web light novel worm
i fucking hate this site, you people ruined everything fun for me

tbh

black women aren't good enough for lewds.

This is fact.

At least you aren't reading jewish smut now user

Pedo

I guess i should have worded it as "i want a big family"

how would i know? for so long none of the characters have their skin color mentioned and suddenly one of them is black
for all i know the protag is a jewish chink

Could be korean. i hear that korean women really like blacks for some ungodly reason.

korea is a shit country with shit tastes. What did you expect?

Writer did that on purpose to indoctrinate kids

F

Im heading to bed. Night.

If i was forced to go to south korea i would jump the border into north korea.

tbh

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread.