The Nintendo GCN Gamecube was released 16 years ago today

Christ, where did the time go? It's old enough to underage shitpost on Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight:_Jedi_Academy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skies_of_Arcadia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't even think of 15 games actually worth playing on the fucking thing

These are all first-party games, too

where did the time go

Nope
Are you a dumb nigger

Well you're not wrong about emulating the game's library.

every time

I just want 15 games that are good, I want to believe the gamecube isn't the n64 of its generation

MP3 wasn't on Gamecube? The fuck

Fuck…. i just realized that EA use to be my babysitter. No wonder i hate them.
….
What else…

Also Starfox Dinosaur planet sucked. I never played it but i know this is true.

I remember that. I traded it in. That's when i learned a harsh lesson. Game stop steals from you.

no, its wii exclusive

yeah, there is genuinely only one good star fox game and it seems more like a fluke than anything. sega was also always better than nintendo at rail shooters and its important to recognize this

if i was doing that I'd be calling metroid prime shit. I didn't enjoy it because of how slow it is, but I can see why some people might like it. Plus I can appreciate what ex-origin staff can do when they attempt their first SS1 like game since SS1.

Mario Party 5 is the best post-N64 Mario Party game though.

I'm not sure why you'd play any of them, but this isn't a compelling argument on why you should play mario party 5 I think

This is what you get for being a dumb Nintenigger

Best version was on PS2
Best versions on Xbox
Best versions on PC and Xbox. Academy wasn't even on Cube.
Shit remake that breaks mechanics and boss battles.

Laffin at ur life, kid.

I remembered playing Super Monkey Ball 1&2, but rented Adventure and hated it. Though, me and my dad had some decent bonding time through Pikmin and he is huge fan of it.

Nice try kid, I had an Xbox and Xbox 360

im laughing at nintendos excuse for level design

He's listing those games in a Gamecube thread, implying they were good or even released on Cube.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KIRBY AIR RIDE NIGGAS AT

Right here

What? Do you hate fun?

Starfox isn't a rail shooter, it is a scrolling shooter. Learn what rail shooters actually are.

Nintendrones don't even play half the games they mention.

no its a rail shooter

why settle with good when you can get something better?

this isn't what is happening you little baby

No, it isn't. In rail shooters you can only control your aiming, not your movement. In any Starfox game you can control the position of your craft and shoot as you scroll through the level. Something like Time Crisis is a rail shooter, your character's movement is on rails and it cannot be changed.

Fuck no, especially Hot Pursuit 2 and Jedi Outcast; HP2 is best on PS2 (the game just plays faster all around and has better AI) and Jedi Outcast has horrendous frame drops on GC.

Because i we wouldn't be asking for a list of a specific console's game but instead a list of cross platform PC games, or games i could emulate.

I am. Also stop posting like a nigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight:_Jedi_Academy

time crisis is a light gun game you dolt

I think playing different versions of games on different systems is worth it if they offer something unique. something like the technical achievement of quake or duke3D on Saturn or the superior design of ninja gaiden black on xbox vs sigma on ps3. there may be some technical short comings in one version, but there are many other interesting qualities too.

Then tell me what is?
Also,
I’ve heard mentally retarded children along insults better than that.

people post bad games and get upset they get called bad games

You listed a bunch of shitty ones
All of those could be played on PC, especially the Jedi games. Emulate HP2's PS2 version.

Why do you type like an illiterate spic?

Only interesting thing about cube 3rd party ports is how shit they are

Which operates in a rail shooter fashion, you fucking retarded kike.

yeah the gamecube has a lot of issues. pure polygon pumping and T&L just wasn't gonna cut it in an era where the PS2 was a transparency and field rendering machine and the xbox had plenty of direct x flair going on

hey man, im not the one inventing genres like scrolling shooter which according to everywhere i look also applies to games like pocky & rocky and twinkle tale. guess panzer dragoon, space harrier, panorama cotton just aren't rail shooters any more. man nintendo autism is something else

And?…
It's also incorrect. Sky of Arcadia is a Saturn(I think) and GC exclusive.

I played Eternal Darkness on the Gamecube, it was the last great Nintendo game in my opinion. The gamecube was a fine machine, with a compact cute design and decent controller. We all know the wii was the start of the decline of video games and brought forth the girls and soft boys of Nintendo we still see today.

Dreamcast Exclusive
Polite Sage

lots of multiplats, many bad on GC (dark legacy.) Please don't play such a great game like gauntlet dark legacy on the ps2 or gamecube, the ports are awful shit and the game is so good and deserves 4 players and the best experience possible

These are all good games and if you don't agree you're just a cock sucking faggot

I like to think of Nintendo going through the "Sega" Stage with the Gamecube with all of the weird yet successful releases and trying to reel in the "hardcore" demographic.

It's mostly western multiplats that are bad. Shit like Killer 7 and vid related are superior on the gc

the gamecube was nintendo playing it really safe. sega was always incredibly experimental. their flagship game on the saturn for its first year was directed by a 23 year old new-comer who had no previous experience under his belt. the gamecube strongly lacked any real innovation.

don't you have some cocks to suck?

can't have enough nintendo threads

Delet this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a Nintendo thread?
It's a thread about the GCN

yeah, another fucking mario machine
love them marios!

This is how fucking new you sound.
Well no, they never were rail shooters, their movements weren't on rails, especially Panzer Dragoon where aiming and movement aren't tied together.
I'm sorry you're so used to being wrong.

Are you autistic?

True, also I have more fond memories of Sega's Gamecube titles like Amazing Island, Super Monkey Ball 1&2, and Sonic Mega & Gems Collection than most of Nintendo's with the exceptions of Metroid Prime and Super Mario Strikers with my cousins.

are you?

I don't play Mario games. You realize consoles don't only play one game, correct?

since u dont know what the rail in rail shooter comes from let me give you a hint, any way if you want a great scrolling shooter i strongly suggest twinkle tale but really we all know these are called top down run'n'gun games

nintendo consoles do

as I was saying

>prime 3

Eh, i get what you mean, but shit like wind waker. or the lack of online in favor of couch co-op wasn't particularly safe. I remember the cel shaded cartoony look and shit like luigi's mansion really driving nintendo fans up a wall when they came out because it wasn't just Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time all over again.

Don't forget the original RE. Also it still has the definitive version of Tales of Symphonia, all the other versions of the game are either inferior, or based on inferior versions of the game and contain Denuvo for some reason.

This, learn your shit already idiots.

The method of aiming doesn't define the genre in this instance. House of the Dead and Rez are both rail shooters. Star Fox and Sin and Punishment 2 are not.

Been playing through Symphonia again right now, still kind of jealous that the other versions got extra Compound Special Attacks,hidden special attacks, and titles.

Why the fuck are you still responding

Gamecube has the best versions of:
Chaos Field
Radirgy
Ikaruga
Shikigami no Shiro II

I was referring to the games I pointed like NFS and the Star Wars games you dumb nigger.
Why are you a dumb nigger?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skies_of_Arcadia

PN03 is fucking trash, thanks to its repeated monochrome environments and shit controls. Kill yourself nigger.

Your hint is literally proving my point. You can't control your position with a rail shooter, only the aiming while your movement is locked in a constant predetermined forward motion. In a scrolling shooter you can control your position or your position and aiming while in a constant predetermined forward motion. I'm sorry you're mentally ill and you can't understand what 3D scrolling shooters are.

you aren't the camera in a rail shooter, any way since nobody actually accepts your awful definition, consider changing

PN03 is a decent game that is marred by its inability to reach its full potential, and you're just an uncultured nigger sucking dick munching faggot for being unable to recognize that. Don't do anything stupid, you dumb nigger. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself. You'll need someone to arrive at your abode and kill you to ensure that the job is done competently. Stare at the wall until its lights out, faggot.

It's 2:1 against you at the moment, sounds more like your useless ambiguous faggot definition is the actual problem.

So under your logic, time crisis isn't a rail shooter because you can hide behind obstacles when you need to.

it was my first console and melee was my first game. how does it make you feel 18 year olds like me can lift more and have better taste in vidya then you old men.

not even the zog machine at google knows what the fuck you're talking about, your genre doesn't even exist - rail shooter however gives pertinent results, mis-classifying games like virtua cop which is far better described as a light gun game

Nigger I just played PN03 a couple of weeks ago. It fucking blows as a shooter, thanks to the bland recycled environments, shit camera and slow turning speed for Vanessa. It could have been a good game if it didn't feel rushed. Sorry you're nigger instincts get the best of you and you were too focused on wanted to inseminate Vanessa's tight ass to see what a bland, broken game it is.

a better awkward shooter is gun valkyrie which has a really deep and satisfying movement system

How does it feel to be wrong?

one of my favorite rail shooters is twinkle star sprites, do you like the teasure rail shooters like ikaruga and radiant silver gun more?

Now you listen here, you little shit, I never said that it wasn't a bland and broken game. I said that it was decent for what was delivered, and that it could've been a fantastic game if it had been given more time and attention to develop. It's alright, though, I don't expect a shit eating cock sucking nigger loving bitch such as yourself to understand the subtle nuances in any given statement. Remember, stare at the wall until it's lights out and everything will be just fine.