Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

FLASHING LIGHTS
Edition

November Event Schedule
10/31~11/8 - Forgiveness and Gratitude
11/9~11/16 - Unite and Fight (Fire Bosses)
11/17~11/22 - Platinum Sky (Rerun)
11/22~11/29 - Xeno Cocytus
11/30~12/8 - New Scenario Event

Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest (Dead) - 1024216

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040107000_v_213.mp3
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15278
gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids#Dark
song.granbluefantasy.jp/cd11/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15326
twitter.com/gbf_gaijin/status/935816596152389632
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15300
gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The next Unite and Fight will be wind enemies so go work on that fire grid.

Athena's currently being a bitch and won't give me the last spear and sword I need for my grid.

Starting on a second 5* jutenshu and decided I'd make a visual guide to what and where to farm for anyone thinking of going for one in the future. I put gold bars under guild wars because by the time you go for a 5*, you're probably close to reaching the RotB cap and the GW one is repeatable.

Despite only doing you three times, you always give me what I want. With the added bonus of not being as annoying as Twin.

It just hurts when you still put it in the OP, mate, just remove Raven Nest altogether. Anyways, wish they just left Platinum Sky in the side stories the music, the story everything was fucking perfect.

what

This only takes in account the 5* uncapping. Not the recruiting.

What are you talking about user? You can always make the 10 elechanged baha weapons and reduce them to get the souls:^)

Honestly, if I do one 5* eternal, it would be easier for me to forge a full one then Awakening 50 of the fucking things.

which is not very clever since 50 of those star fragment come from a fully awakened weapon

True, it should had the original fully awakened weapon in the resources.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Never, they fucking lowered the rate on my dear Forte. Fuck them.

This is only the 5* materials. Here's the list for getting the GW character in the first place.

Yes, making 2 fully awakened weapons is quicker, but your gold bars are limited outside of grinding 450 GW badges and that doesn't really reduce the grind by that much. You still have to grind angel halo for the silver relic, and by that time you may just have all the orbs and rusted weapons that you need. You still have to get all the silver centrums, urns, distinctions and quartz, you only really skip having to clear 40 GW boxes, which isn't too hard if you have the berries.

FENRIR CONFIRMED WATER ZODIAC?
probably not but a guy can dream

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040107000_v_213.mp3

Lyria confirmed for male

Fenrir de-confirmed

NEVER EVER

Yuck

Lame.

granfujo fantasy

What is that behind him, a purse? Does he cross dress in his free time?

Good time to be a fujo, bad time not to be a virafag.

I'm looking for a nice crew where people talk to eachother and would want me as a friend. I'm rank 134 and my dark, earth, wind and water grids are very well developed. Water is my best element and I have 5* Uno and 5* Quatre. Any takers?

You're looking in the wrong place. Try halfchan.

Link your ID crew 2 will take you in. We're very active and talkative.

Speak for yourself faggot. I love each and every one of you niggers, I wouldn’t hesitate to sink a dagger into the neck of each and every one of you, but I love you all the same. That is the odd code of imageboards Only a cringey Gay would call them “the Chans”
We fight, we call each other the worst kinds of insults, all in the name of defending our taste in children’s electronic entertainment.
But we still come back for any number of reasons. Masochism, site pride, being a social retard who uses Holla Forums as his only form of human interaction. As much as we fight, it is never meant to seriously hurt, it’s like one big dysfunctional clusterfuck of a family, or at least it used to be, this site has been going to shit since at least summer of 2016.

i agree, fellow imageboarder

Meteon 5*

-Ougi now reduces skill cooldowns by 2 turns + resets Speed Boost buff
-New skill at Lv80, Over The Speed: gets a Speed Boost buff (up to 3, lasts for 6 turns) when using skills
-Meteon's DATA rate, ougi damage and ougi cap increases with each Speed Boost
-2nd skill gets an upgrade at Lv90, now gives party-wide ougi bar sped up

Officially better than a lot of SSR.

best event SR for best event

Do you have a discord?

Yes

Yes

Awoosionist#3094

oh it's you, welcome back

Thanks, I was a member of Kihou when I was a real low level, got kicked because I went on a hiatus, and I've been bouncing around some crews since then. If Kihou has a discord and some friendly people to interact with, then I'd be happy to come back.

Is that you Cancer?

how's your mental health going? still taking the pills?

You guessed it.

Why did you come back? Will you ever stop avatarfagging Momiji or Izmir?

Nah. Some shit happened about a month and a half ago, but I haven't been on any medication.

Momiji is really just my callsign at this point, as faggy as that sounds. I'm not planning on avatarfagging any in these threads anymore, though.

Meteon's 5* art looks girlier than even a lot of the females of this game, why not just give us a shorty girl, KMR. Imagine a 140cm girl in skintights being shy out of a race and completely autistic searching for that "speed g-force zone". Imagine.

did someone mention short girls in wind?

He looks like a rule 63 Bosbos, i want to get off this fujoshit ride.

If there's any consolation, Amira's SR version gets a 5* art as well.

If you buy virgin shit then I cant help you mate

Are you AusFag?

Nope, never heard of any Aussie playing gbf on here, sorry friend

But theres at least two in crew 3.

It's time

=Frick off tumblue failtasy==

I thought Crew 3 was dead?

t. Crew 2

congrats user, enjoy your enhanced placebo

No, crew 4 died.
t. The other rapefugee from crew 4 now in crew 3.

never ever

No, but with these results in tier C it might as well be.

So were the story bosses ever nerfed yet? Because the beetle after the fuck you bird was easy.

Everything after the beetle is easy, you can easily rush to the current chapter in the story without even using the 5-death trick to power yourself up before a boss

Well this was a nice surprise.

explode die perish begone etc etc etc

No worries. Never will give a shekel to this game, that and I don't think they accept burgerland currency.

Lucky bastard.

I got an SR/SSR ticket
Which gave me Owen.

I'm sorry.

I got that guy from one of those free draws. Recently got a free SSR ticket from those pinboard missions, but I'm not sure if I want to hold it for later or use it now.

You can feel free to use that as soon as you get it, it draws from a fixed pool of characters.

I'll be honest, I only put in half assed effort at the beginning and then minimal effort afterword as I hated the fights and was pissed they didn't give me a fenrir showdown right before the GW so I could actually switch to a agni-grid for it.

How do you participate in this lottery?

You just play the game everyday and expect to win the announcement day or you have to do something?

Play the game during 1X-million player celebrations and pray

You too? This was my 3rd time in a row winning.

It begins

Chase the neet. Bully the neet.

Who has forgotten?

Can someone tell me how long it takes to save up a spark from scratch?

between 8-11 months, all depends on freebies that will be given out in the meantime

Thanks to the anime I went from 0 to 300 draws from February's end to the start of August.

Did you have to watch it live to get the freebies?

why the fuck would you even bother?

Gaijin can't handle big fat draph tats.

The SSR character weapon ticket, yes (sorta you could fool the app that registered your watching of the anime, but there was still a time window, albeit many of them).
The other freebies, like the omega weapons and 30 premium draw tickets just showed up on the time limited crate for everyone after the airing of the corresponding episode (for example, our boy Gran fucking up Tiamat gave everyone a Bolt Omega drop).

I'm almost convinced it was market testing to see how the gaijin would react.

someone trying to get a bigger paycheck through localizing and who fed them a line of shit in order to get bux to change minor shit. Honestly I doubt we'll see it happen again, but who knows.

It happened the same time they got the new translation team that filled the summer event with bad memes. I think they were just some shitty sjw team who convinced cygames that the west was more sensative on 'objectification' of women and that they should censor her to make more sales. The response would have shown them that the translation team was incorrect.

Can someone link a cracked version of pokerbot?

That's a good point, I'd forgotten about the godawful memes. Glad we haven't had anything that shit since, though Yuel was pretty bad in her event.

Since Xeno Coc is around the corner, can some user tell me what I'm missing here? With skl10 swords and all, Earth is probably my second-best grid, but I'm still doing piss for damage. I can get through anything labelled "extreme" or lower, but my damage has just stalled out around 50k/auto. I don't know what investments are going to be worth it going forward, or what will give the best reward right now. Maybe the seraph weapons will help, but I haven't finished any of those yet. And the worst part of it is I've been at this for more than a year.

Remove the vohu gun and put in the seraphic earth gauntlet, its a free 10% damage boost even at SR. Finish skilling your MH ex weapon to 10. List team and post ID, cutie

Not incorrect enough for them to undo it though, so still worry.

I've got a strange relationship with the gacha. Lucky Earth has some pretty great SRs. I'm not sure how I feel about contributing fodder to that dagger any more considering it'll get replaced by a Vohu Harp eventually. I guess the time interval between now and whenever Xeno Vohu reruns is probably worth it though. Pic related is all my earth chars sans the Rs. and I'm flattered, sweetheart, but I've got a crew

Post SSR characters cutie, its hard to believe you only have the one SSR dirtboi

Used it, and got pic related. I kinda did need a fire boost for my team.

Enjoy your otome VN.

That may well be a cultural issue, its important for them to be able to save face / avoid shame, etc. It is really strange that it only happened to Izmir and not the Levin sisters or others, but I won't be super concerned until it happens again.

Will do.

as expected, the first art for the crossover is female

I actually somewhat hope this will get some more people from the West playing

double scam gacha incoming
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15278

Really wish they did Dungeon Meshi instead.

>gets more people from the west to play the game
Careful with that monkey's paw.

Thank you machinehead.

That was fast.

I can't even tell you to explode because the weapon is garbage.

What's with idiots and wanting more of something they've been presented with the outcome of their desire already, which they didn't like?

GG

EZ

Holy fuck Xeno Coc does
NOTHING
Thanks for dying faster faggot.

"Oh wow I'm gonna wipe this nerd earth faggot's team oh boy here I go"
Also, did anyone notice how quickly the second add on Xeno dies? Makes sense, seeing as its the xeno cocktyus showdown.

Grand Blues Rose Queen

JUST

Gotta farm fast.

If only this happened for Tiamat.

But it does.

Easy boss. What the fuck is this?

just noticed the cloth covering the thong/panties/whatever-is-covering-her-vag is is pulled up higher. Again its so slight I hardly noticed it to begin with.

a garbage weapon?

Most be why I can do NM120 without much issue considering I don't think my grid is good enough for it. Still haven't gotten a flip Staff though.

I think it's a mixture of KMR really ramming that 1-turn buff system he started in the Yuel event into everything, and him rolling over and not giving a fuck because Baalfest already happened and he might as well make it easier for those who didn't participate.

Soon I will have Swimsuit Bea with her tits and ass.

This fight is easy enough to run rabbit/kaguya on nm120

Just need to leech animas then I will have 2 sticks.

You're doing a lot of work for nothing. You only need one.

fuck you. I still haven't gotten a single flip

no, you need two. especially if you didn't get the homo katana for whatever reason.

No, no no no

Goddamnit, what is it now.

But we already had homo month.

news flash, november is always when Dragon Knights get an event

YES. I LOVE HOMO KNIGHTS.

HE IS NOT HOMO HE IS JUST HANDSOME

Imagine the salt if this is Grand Series Lancelot.

At this point, I can just buy a whole MLB staff.

I had about 10 flips between raids, Ex, Maniac, and NM120; 5 spears, 2 summons, and 3 urns. And still no staff flips.

3rd day, still no staff drop.
Also, so close yet so far.

i have no sympathy to people who don't coop everyday

Eh it's ok. I was more stating the current goal rather than ask for sympathies.
I haven't been doing much in the game these last few weeks, but I guess I should add the dailies on the list.

My grid is so shit I can't solo a boss that kills itself, I can't host raids if I can't beat solo

So unfair, but I'll keep pursuin gittin gud

Just a flip and I'm good.

Just use your full elixirs to brute force the Extreme, not like you'll use them for anything else.

It's my 1 year anniversary from when I started this game. Thought I'd compile my characters and grids since I find that other user's monthly updates on his grids interesting.

GAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

They're really pushing it.

DAO FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
WATER DOG WILL ALSO BE LANCELOT COSPLAYING AS FENRIR

Can anyone help me in this DAO HL? it was a mistake to host this during xeno cock

B7BB86E0

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Knights of the round soon?

What a shame.

guess its time to farm more colo staffs then

Grind twin elements, the drop rate is low but a 0* magna Eche Sachs outperforms a 3* colo stave below 83% HP, and all the best characters in fire have sword proficiency.

I'm finally done with one Seraphic weapon, only three more to go. Also Atma weapon time.

I really wanted to get into HL with at least a 3* grid

At strike time will be hosting a Ubaha for a core.

Each crew has different striketimes, user. You'll need to be more specific.

12:00 JST

Hosting UBaha in 13 minutes.

UBaha up: 13AFF7BA

Anyone else want in before summoning the nips?

Thanks for the loot.

Trust me dude, a 0* eche is much better than a 3* colo. Albeit, thats only when you're playing on-element. And you dont play fire off element.

I guess the grind will never end, and I was making some good progress on my colo grid

just use your prestige pendants to buy them. There's not much else to buy with prestige anyway

I don't think i can get prestige pendants yet, I'm only at rank 85.

I only need one xeno staff, right? I don't have to grind out another 4 of them, right?

Im getting 0 myself. Tired of playing this game cause it feels like having a job.

Seems like it. But I got a couple extra flips so I might go for 2 just in case.

Also, how good would it be to have another Forest Ranger Event for Walder's SSR along with the release and recruitment of Fenrir, because Foresto Renja "tames" her?

That'd be one way of trolling the fenrirfags.

Finally got the last flip I needed for 2. Bought out the store and flipped more than enough fodder in the process.

Need some help with Apollo HL. 6821C2D4

Come bully zoi
1345A762

You know you guys are faggots, but at least you're not this kind of faggots.
I have made a mistake going there in the hopes of finding info about the new balance patch, don't repeat it.

My favorite thing about this image is
The word Queer means abnormal. She said calling normal people normal, you imply that abnormal people are abnormal. Fucking idiots don't know shit about English.

You know full well this cancer is about to kick into high gear with the Attack on Titan collab coming in December.

I was once called a white supremacist purely for implying that white people were a majority group in America.

Almost forgotten about that. Thank you for the reminder.

New main story just got added. Arcanum closer than ever. Plus event preview.

YES

There is very little art of her. Maybe more if she joined the crew.

no real lamias allowed in the crew. We can only have fake lamias,

Arcarum starts 29th

Arcarum ends 30th

>Not at the 29th

Holy fuck, this Dim Halo shit is fucking bullshit.

Halp my only good party is a darkness party built around Ranko Vania and Beatrix. I need a grid for this what do?

I would've at least called you crazy what with everyone else being paid to do nothing but fuck like bunnies.

Gonna be hard to see him any other way than the Mordred in the Justice League cartoon.

gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids#Dark

I think this game is unironically dead. All this fujobait killed it.

Jokes aside, a lot of people must be fed up with fucking Xeno Cocytus and his garbage flip rate. I know I am because this shit must be lower than the other Xenos by a large margin. And grind only events aren't much fun to begin with, unlike the story ones that give out a bunch of fuel for posting

Dim halos plus Trial fragments really empty you out huh?

Seems like everyone's getting a look at their younger days.

Why is Walder lumped in with Grand characters?
What is Cygames not telling us about our favourite Ranger?

Also, Rackam is not so punished anymore

walder is the canon background characters

also hes the best ranger

4* never ever

not even best enforcer

I'm confused

Those aren't how tits work, Japan.

SPEEDSHIP RANGA

Thank fuck christmas is around the corner. Half off everything, hopefully.

Wind Lancelot and SR Sophia next legfest.

tfw should have rolled during vira's grandefest rather than saving for legfest

Oh look, more of this rotate characters from other elements into others. Cygames is fucking lazy.

Now we'll see if they split up the grand folks.

I would gladly take less new characters if it takes time to draw and design them but spamming same characters to other elements is not interesting.
Also every character that isn't SSR is useless anyway.

Still no Soriz or Jin SSR
Still no Echidna or Monika SSR
and most important thing of them all
STILL NO Lamorak event and character SSR

How the fuck do I join infinity. My ID is 19684752 if that furthers this somehow.

yaia is probably one of the best earth healers and buffers

I was curious about this so i counted some stuff.
There have been 75 character releases this year so far. I'm counting both New years legfests.
32 SSRs and 43 SRs. There hasn't been a new R character since Oktober last year. It ended quite suddenly so it must've been a decision from higher to just stop making them.
The characters have been somewhat evenly divided between the elements. Dark has 11. Water and Earth have 12. Fire, Wind and Light have 13 characters. These don't add up to 75 because Lyria has no element.
That's without taking into account the rarities. Water and Light have 7 SSRs, Fire and Earth 5, Wind and Dark 4.
The skewing doesn't stop there. Wind only got 2 permanent Gacha SSRs, the others are summer characters. This is probably why the new Lancelot is wind.

Of the 32 SSRs, 18 are returning characters. That's without counting Ygg and Luci since they didn't have a playable character before.
Of the 43 SRs, 25 are returning characters.

This is slightly unfair since seasonal characters are always returning. Without them or Promo characters like Medusa and Dark Kat, it would look like this: 23 SSRs 11 returning and 37 SRs 13 returning.
I can safely tell you that this is way more than previous years.

Preferable to an endless barrage of new characters being pushed out in my opinion.

An explanation for why they've been re-releasing a lot of old characters recently could be that we are getting the arcanum characters, and since there are 10+ of them, they may have wanted to stick to old voice actors and character designs/personalities/backstories while developing these new ones

That's pretty disappointing, sometimes the R characters are fun to have like Waldur or Nene. Pic related will never have a new art or an event due the seiyuu's passing.

They can make good R characters if they wanted to, like Lunalu or Karteira, but they won't because shekels.

No Cag in awhile.

She looks fucking cute

Next song is Clarisse, Sen and Ladiva

song.granbluefantasy.jp/cd11/

I'll buy it if we get a Sen skin

Seems like the serial code that comes with it comes with 3 Elixirs, an SR weapon ticket, and 3 stickers.

They all have Christmas versions. Is that the only thing that connects those three?

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15326

They're starting to look pretty good now that they're ranging from 100 to 120% attack bonus

What the actual fuck KRM, when as I supposed to slime my new 5*?

KMR is jewing us hard

Well, Christmas is in less than a month, so surely there will be free draws then.

ARCARUM IS UP LADS.

BAHAMUT IS A HAS BEEN DRAGON CONFIRMED
ALL HAIL YOUR NEW FLB DRAGON OVERLORD

wrong dragon

It's interesting that Arcarum arc seems to be taking place in another skydom, which only brings me back to FUCKING RELINK BECAUSE THATS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN DIFFERENT SKYDOM AS WELL
WHATS THE FUCKING CANON HERE CYGAMES

Nah mate, it's Phantagrande.
Just check where Sephira is in the skymap.
And they also point out that Sephira Island is in Phantagrande in dialogue.

there's probably more than 3 skydoms, they can even bullshit their way through with impassable barriers between them. I doubt they have a fixed number in mind, they're probably making it up as they go along.

Also, does this mean the badges will be handed out at different times and you'll only be avle to unlock more content when it's ready?
Or is it just a grindgate?

the very next box says you get abadge every day, I'm sure Arcarumis far from being completed, especially as theres more Arcana cards than current Arcana summons

This seems to imply they are doubling down and going to feature all the Major Arcana eventually.

I really like the way the expeditions are structured, it looks like there's a lot os shit to get through.

THEY'VE DONE IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

but are there crystal rewarsd

This shit keeps getting better

Alright, so you only get 1 ticket a day and that tickets allows for 1 exploration step leading to the checkpoint.
I sure hope hard mode pays a lot better, 'cause 315 Arcapoints a day seems kinda weak.
Oh, check you're crates for 2 more badges.

Haven't gotten any, but there's a shitload of achievements that do.

sweet

you can buy a badge limit upgrade so thats something to keep in mind if you dont plan on doing arcarum every single day

Gotta strike while the iron is hot and they don't nerf the omega weapon droprate.

WATCH OUT FOR THE CHESTS

Silver Chest Mimic first
Golden chest Mimic second (with a flip)

It was pretty fun.
Shame about having to wait until 5 A.M. JST every time, but who knows what the future may bring.

I am cum

I'm pretty close to Justice from my initial 3 tickets, I hope that I can repeat the stage I did for the Justice Idean.

The first copy of the summon you get will be SR, so no rush for it either way.

So I think its safe to assume that Arcarum is actually good, unlike the shitshow it was in HRT days, lack of crystal/ticket rewards hurts, but if the drop rate for magna weapons is decent, it would make up for it
The question now is what the fuck is that big node on the global islad map
And what happens when we get to the plains

Oh fuck you KMR, you good for nothing piece of shit
And where the fuck is the balance patch

Probably the Za Warudo fight.
Or at least one of the other Arcarums.

what? Source?

twitter.com/gbf_gaijin/status/935816596152389632

news on website, legfest has the story-related SSRs, including Lecia, Anila and Mahira
AND FUCKING APPARENTLY MAHIRA WONT COME BACK IN DECEMBER SO ITS ALL OR NOTHING NOW

MCFUCKING WHY

YOU'LL GET HER SR AND YOU'LL LIKE IT FILTHY NON WHALES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GIVE ME YOUR MONEY - KMR, November 2017

Just because KMR forgot she's in the story doesn't make it real

so much fucking bullshit, I hope the nips raise hell about this.
I don't want to have to give up the chance of getting or sparking Kat on new years.

I have a bad feeling that nips are creaming themselves over arcarum having good drops and too busy to care about fest

She's currently indisposed.

Arcanum is such an interesting concept for GBF, dungeon crawling works pretty well with the GBF formula, however this timegate defeats the purpose of it entirely, a dungeon crawl is something that makes you want to see the next floor as soon as possible and keep playing, having a daily timegate where you can only progress for 6 minutes is retarded.

Either cygames doesn't understand game design at all, or arcanum is unfinished.

Placing my bets on "Arcarum is unfinished", but this might just be wishful thinking on my part.

it's proably timegated so people dont MLB Arcanas on day1 or farm entire grids with the drops

That's a valid assumption, but even then one ticket a day seems kinda harsh doesn't it?

call me a dumbass, but where is it? It's no on the menu, the extras, there's no banner, nothing on the map, not anywhere. pic related

go to amalthea to do the free quest which is the introduction, afterthat you will have a benner on main screen, near the casino one

The auras and the calls are shit, not to mention even if it were OP they've never timegated something this hard.

If their waifus are split; there's not enough free shit in Arcanum to coax an otaku out of its rage.

I don't know about that; Temperance seems pretty good since you're gonna want low health anyways.

user, optimal Temperance buff is at exactly 50%. Anything less than that sees a decrease on the aura effect.

Wew, seems the Arcarum also has a chance of dropping SSR weapons.
I just finished 2-3

Then it's for long fights then; it's still not shit.

Now I wonder if it's not a fixed drop from boss battle, and if you can "farm" that.

into the trash it goes

I've gotten more chev guns from this event than I have ever gotten from chev. What the fuck.

Have a Sexy Queen raid up. Help would be great.

Raid:B570D964

kill the meme team

It's the only way.

Anyone know what happened to the Trial dark character? Were they afraid to give dark a Lucio?

New year's.

>buy two 10-pulls
>get shit

December Schedule

30-8 Homoknights
8-20 Attack on Titan bullshit
15-25 Christmas Event
21-28 Xeno Diablo
28-31 Auld Lang Syn
31-9 New event

Gimme Christmas freebies, Cygames.

No more christmas. Only hell

Meh draw.

This is gay as fuck

Arcarum is too hard

C'mon user, just throw all your nukers in 6 rainbow meta teams and you'll be fine.

The highest health Arcarum monsters have so far is 1,2 million.
Are you below level 40 or something?

Celsus 3-1 boss has almost 4m or so; i could see some people having trouble with it with all the plain damage it did

havent even unlocked hard yet

Anyone else having problems logging in with mobage?
inb4 works on my machine

Is pic related a new monster?

So apparently someone was a luckshitter in regards to mats for the summons. They deal about 4x the damage the MC does (no idea if buffs are taken into account).

One hand free crystals and there's an option to skip the story, but I don't want any AoT characters or summons on my roster.

I just hope they give us the cutest girl from it and make it about dancho training/breaking her into his loyal slut that the only titan she can think about is Gran's monstrous dick.

Last three 10 rolls have been Twin Helix.

Used draw ticket from the event daily and got Mahira… I don't even want her, why must I suffer?

You deserve to suffer you tasteless sodomite.

you deserve to get fucking bullied.

Also, I guess I should start replacing some staves with the egg sacks right?

replace that dagger with an egg or an ex weapon first

Well shit.

You pretty much have to start replacing shit with egg sacks.

No one likes you, your parents never loved you, you are nothing but a massive mistake to them, and you're waifu really is shit and everyone agrees.

Yes you should but it's not like you are going to go to your nearest walmart and just buy them, sleep elements has abysmal drop-rates so you should work on getting those canes to sl 10 to have something to use while you painfully grind for eggs.

Also replace that dagger with a mika-chan sword and get Rose Queen/event EX weapons to replace canes/katana, you only need 4-5 canes to fight on element.

I haven't even reach HL yet, fire is my srtongest gird right now thanks to gacha giving me good characters. I wanted to get a 3* fire grid before I reach HL but if egg sacks are better than canes I'm gonna go for them, I also need to finish upgrading my xeno staff, only need 2 more garnets. The dagger was my first fire weapon too.

Holy fuck I can't be assed everyday to just do Acarum for a few minutes and then just cut off, what kind of hell is this, to be denied to continue until I see fit is worse than this games grind

Why not make TP regenerate over time or use a new consumable/soul berries to refill it?

1 ticket every 24hrs is suffering
Why does the ticket limit or the purpose of shopping to expand it even matter if I'm going to use the ONE (1) ticket I receive that day anyways?

Is the only true way to even get a single smidgen of enjoyment from Arcarum to hold onto your tickets for a week so you can do multiple expeditions in a row?

Enjoy magnafest and may you all luckshit your drops.

News for December
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15300

AOT collab: split into 2 parts again. 2 SSR characters
Mechanic will be added this month. Need to be up to chapter 63 to get it.
Eugen's gun and Tezcat are getting their flb.
Xeno diablo's weapon is a katana
You can now draw your GW box in one go rather than in 100 increments.
You can now sell angel weapons and summons on draw from the GW box.
They are buffing the amount of 'warfare' (draw tickets?) for host and mvp in GW raids.
GW raids will now give more exp and rank exp
the GW bomb strat is getting nerfed.
They are planning 'the largest campaign ever' for new years. Big magnafest?
Some new stuff planned to be added to the arcanum shop, plus more content planned for arcanum.
new zeniths planned for characters up to mid August (summer Siegfried).
Balance patch planned for mid December
SSR buncles will have their non-flb versions buffed.
Haunglong and Qilin weapons are getting an FLB next rotb.
You can now buy 100 soul berries with moons. Up from 60.
Treasure tracker will be added mid December.
Mass reduction will be added late December.
Next level of Pandemonium will be released this month.
Class weapons FLB is postponed until next year.
Lite graphics mode in the settings is getting removed. They plan to replace it with something else that doesn't fuck their servers.

WHY

Really.

that's how the last few collabs have done it. story and boss runs for the first week. part 2 of the story and another difficulty of maniac raids for the second week

I actually didn't realize the event was gonna last that long, even though the dates have already been released.

So that means no more Pokerbot for a while huh.

Just rush your way to rank 101 as fast as you can to get access to tier 4 classes, RQ weapons, CODA, etc.

Egg sacks are way better than canes but again, you won't be getting a sacks grid for months so focus on basic magna weapon grids.

Here gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids

There's no need to stick the dick into something that vile.

Even though a few collabs already done this, it feels like a nightmare before christmas.
I'm not even at that point yet. The chapter where you have to battle with the corrupted version of Yygdasil is busting my ass.

I actually have gone on a binge reading the story chapters recently. I'd recommend it if you have free time, things get crazy on chapter 79-80.
They should have nerfed the bosses on the way, and if you die enough they give you an extreme pity boost.

even with rebound bonus?

Have your wind grid filled with your SSR strongest weapons if you don't have a complete grid
Have your party be at least level 70 SR minimum
Go as the Dark Fencer class with Raining Arrows as your subskill
Use Anat as your support summon
Die a few times to get the ATK and HP boosts
Prepare to use a few full elixers

If everything works out you should be able to defeat corrupted yuggu with a few full elixir's, try to build up combo charge attacks and if the characters going to kick the bucket use whatever they got

Alright guys, I've been using single tickets and have been on a roll with SSRs. Should I try some 10 rolls to try and get Kat or save for S. Bea?

Follow your dick user

Well I could save and hope Katalina is in the pool when Bea is sparkable but that doesn't seem likely as seen from Summer legfest. Plus I have like 22k crystals right now.

New thread