Doon tha toon with the archebishops of batenbury

Today was a good day for vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/EA/chart?p=EA#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
mp1st.com/news/report-disney-unhappy-with-how-long-ea-took-action-against-star-wars-battlefront-ii-microtransactions-exclusivity-deal-threatened
finance.yahoo.com/quote/EA/chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a good day to not be EA. Like I needed more of a pick-up after not being Anthony Burch every fucking day.

Is it time to go full smug?

ACTIVATE IT

Nice source

Cheering on the copyright jews is like ancaps asking the state police fight against fascism

Fuck off and watch the fireworks.

Disney is shit, but that doesn't make everything they do bad. Them bullying EA for being incompetent fucks is a good thing, even from a bad source.

Broken clock and all that even though it really doesnt apply here.

You drove around to five different stores just to see how many copies of BF2 they had unsold? And people are going to believe this?

A record for the week? Seriously what do you think words 'record' and 'low' mean?

WHY ARE YOU LYING?
I seriously do not understand this. Is it some kind of inverse-shilling where you make people defend the company by spreading false information? Why are you doing this?

Enjoying the demise of one of the cogs on the current industry is cause for rejoice, regardless of who causes it.

One step at a time lad.

If he lives in the city there's probably tons of game stores not far from each other, plus they were looking for Sonic Forces so at least one of them is autistic. "Record low" is just him being hyperbolic and a little retarded.

Its strange how Disney is treating the Starwars franchise. On the one hand they may go after EA for damaging the franchise, which is good, in fact its something that Lucas should have done in 2011.
But on the other hand Disney is also quite set on damaging the franchise themselves, but to be fair, its not like Lucas wasn't also set on doing that either.

That said, I see no sources so OP is clearly a lying faggot.

Source on that last point or fuck off

finance.yahoo.com/quote/EA/chart?p=EA#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
???????

Holy fuck that url

I ALWAYS NEED TO CHECK THE TRUTH BEFORE TRUSTING Holla Forums, DAMN!

If Sonic taught us anything other than autism, it's that what goes up must come down

what happened in 08/09?

They should have just left the EU alone man. fuck.

Excuse me, do you complain if another crook screws over a crook you know and despise?

please don't do this

what the fuck is this gibberish you are speaking?

are you a fucking nigger?

Its more like seeing someone you dislike getting fucked over by someone else you dislike
Its a win because someone you dislike got fucked over

Well, looks like what that might be happening after all.
mp1st.com/news/report-disney-unhappy-with-how-long-ea-took-action-against-star-wars-battlefront-ii-microtransactions-exclusivity-deal-threatened

Wait, m8, this isn't new. Give us some proper news when it comes.

It is a kike-eats-kike world. A spectacle of a kike offing another kike for pissing it off because damage to profit is poetically satisfying.

Gonna need more accurate sources.

I want to believe that EA are finally getting what's been coming to them for forever, but I'm so painfully sceptical of the media these days that I can't just take this on face value.

I want to watch the giant fall, but I don't want to die waiting…

It's all about the schadenfreude of watching something you don't like getting taken down a peg, it doesn't matter how it happens. If the shoe was on the other foot and EA was going after Didny for Lord knows what reason, I would still be just as smug.

If you were killing someone in a video game wouldn't you be pissed if another player swooped in and killed the enemy first?

Disney's mad because EA is trying to steal their kill of Star Wars.

Confirmed underage.

Source?

Making a truly great battlefront-style game is a big enough task even without the grafax faggotry, it'll never happen
The star wars universe is inherently tricky for a combined arms game because the ground based shootan is the only part most devs know how to do even slightly well, it's the meat and potatoes of any multiplayer game, but it's the least important part of the universe to get right for anyone even vaguely familiar with the franchise. And those important parts are always going to be done worse than the shooting if the game is primarily a shooter developed by devs that only do shooters, with that other shit tacked on top

The funniest part it could be shortened like this:
finance.yahoo.com/quote/EA/chart

Doesn't matter what you do, don't look at ubisoft chart

Why?

its a long way down

Are we going to crash this stock with no survivors?