I dunno what to really put down, so i am just going to wing it or what ever

i dunno what to really put down, so i am just going to wing it or what ever
Server: Emerald
Outfit: [WWEW] Spicey spokes serf slayers & [ADHH] *something something in latin*
how to join the outfit
>tell us your best meme
DOUBLE XP WEEKEND TOO
so you can get a shit ton of xp inb4 reddit spacing also highspeeddrifting did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuWRTM3RsL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rolling for dubs

aw fug, 1 off

your ebonics prevented you from the dubs

Except be a monumental faggot that turned these threads into "Lets play NC goys! It's fun!" because he can't hack it with TR weaponry.
Also, dubs.

remember to constantly yell on proximity chat and people will accept you for who you are

Is the outfit alive again? Did Cass finally aurax everything?

i mean, it is a unofficial thing and we are just messing around

No shit I was part of the outfit but left like four months ago because it was just me and two other guys. I'm asking if people actually joined again.

I'm going to repost it
youtube.com/watch?v=UuWRTM3RsL4

let it die

I'm working on the shotguns right now. It's a good pain.

Fuck off, faggot.

nigga i aint gunna log on to NC to get the correct name
btw we have literature night and we are reciting our best literature to a bunch of pubbies

if you're not reciting woody got wood then it's a shitty literature night

the woody literature was recited, i also recited a random ed, edd and eddy fanfiction between edd and kevin

so let me give some insight on what was accomplished today

Today's session was pretty fun. We need more wwew literature nights. Maybe we all roll VS one day and do the culture club with a bunch of tranu pubbies for shits and giggles.

We can blame it on dapp this time around.

You guys gonna be on tonight? I get off work in 2 hours and haven't gotten to play some PS2 in a long while.

i've been on all day, there is some pretty good meme'ing going on

yeah, kind of fucked up the op so let me post some garbage from rolling around in the game
also if anyone has that canadian guy making "poutine" please post webm with sound

we are having fun and you cant stop us

Good to see you lads playing again, just don't over play it or it's burnout all over again.