Are Super Mario 3 and Super Mario: lost levels the worst games in humanity?

are Super Mario 3 and Super Mario: lost levels the worst games in humanity?

I just tested this nigger shit and the game is so severely bugged you cannot complete two levels without using "Continue" feature. There are no any skills in this game, but just luck. You throw a dice and see how it goes, you win or lose.

How such shit games are even allowed to be sold, and how can normalfags praise such dog shit? Nintendo should be banned and bankrupted after releasing this nigger games, yet they made billions. Nintendo is even worse than Electronic Arts.
Super Mario 3 and super mario: lost levels are worse than Star Wars Battlefront, because in star wars at least you can pay to win, but you cannot win in nigger mario at all.
this is a typical japanese grinding game, like shit finalfantasy, where you just grind until complete, zero skills involved. Japan deserve hiroshima & nagasaki but in Tokyo. I hope Kim ends them.

At least put some effort in if you're gonna shitpost.

lol

you know what time it is op
time to check em

no, u

I just tested super mario 3 and lost levels and it's shittest shit I ever played. How much were the gaming magazines bribed to give it high rating? I rate the games 0/10

ebin

You have to be 25 or over to browse imageboards.

is it illegal to play games again?
did the jews only allow to buy & play new games to fill them with shekels?

You didn't even try

Stop sucking nintencock.

Why is this always the case?

We know you're posting this to get a rise out of people but this was transparent and blunt.

Can we just ban TORniggers and be done with it?

Accept the fact that nintendo are niggers and need a holocast.

What's a holocast

OP is a homoniggerfaggot.
Check out these digits though.

sage

fucking yellow japanese niggers

embed related