We have to stop Battlefront 2 from succeeding. Their pay to win mechanics should NOT be allowed. We...

We have to stop Battlefront 2 from succeeding. Their pay to win mechanics should NOT be allowed. We, the power of the Internet can FIGHT these corporate scumbags of their wrongdoings and put an end to their scummy practices.

You're not going to purchase Battlefront 2, right? You wouldn't support corporate retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=bmskOjecEK0
8ch.net/v/res/13818308.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already had your thread deleted for this stupid personal army shit before, fuck off and go write more emails

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, kid.

Battlefront 2 is doing a better job than we ever could do in that regard. Even disney was getting uppity with EA about it.

Go ask the rest of Reddit, they might be more willing to be retarded.

Oh, alright. In the name of pussy..

Are you fucking retarded?

>>>Holla Forums

There is literally NOTHING wrong with Zoe Quinn. She is a goddess, if you think otherwise you can fuck right off.

Exactso
now >>>/fckof/

Didn't school start two months ago?

Fuck off with your double standards retard. And you fucks been fighting for years and it has gotten you nowhere other than creating more speshul snowflakes into making more snowflake games. Fuck you.

Holy shit if you're going to bait at least try.

LET'S DO IT, REDDIT!!

Confirmed retard.

what double standards? we just haet womyn here,that's what gaymergayt was always about

have to eradicate you :)

We are not the majority. The majority are the normal gags who don’t know anything or forgave them for saying their taking out the shop, but ignored that they’re putting it back in later.

I mean, this guy didn't even watch the SVU episode.

You're missing the point and you're implying I'm against GamerGate, which I am not. I supported it for a month or two and then you social justice retards keep going and going.

You stand up against vidya journalist and you call me out for being Reddit. What does that mean? GamerGate can be fucking reddit as fuck. That's why it's a double standard. You can stand up for injustice but not EA's money hungry tactics. You're a double standard retard.

(you)

I don't have to do shit.

not him, but be honest, do you actually care about video games? because if you did you wouldn't write that, and shouldn't be on this board

Not your army

Its over you ravenous retard

SAGE!

reddit shit post kiddie spam
OP sucks penis

ITT: Whiney children

Is this board that bad?

But GamerGate is? Ok.

On the contrary, battlefront 2 HAS TO SUCCEED, like destiny. Star wars has always been a shitty normalfags milking franchise. As long as the corporations have their milking franchises, they won't buy any other. But if those franchises flop, corporations go after the next gamers beloved franchise, and they'll turn it into a milking machine.
Star wars has to be lost to the normalfags, so that other good franchises can keep their identity. Star wars space magic is shit anyway.

LOL!

Stand up and do fucking what?
Not buy the game? Do you unironically think that anyone is actually retarded enough to actually buy the game? What, you mean send emails or some shit? Do you actually think that EA gives two flying fucks about emails?
Consider killing yourself, you subhuman bugman.

you should go to that thread instead of making shit new ones. idiots of your kind are all congregated there.

Says the person who circlejerks in your #NOTYOURSHIELD faggotry.

I can't believe you fucking losers still support that shit. No one gives a fuck anymore and you pull off a double standards. You're worse than Reddit. At least the difference between Reddit and GamerGate they actually make progression.

Agian with the gamergate. Who the fuck are you and where did you come from?

No idea whachoo on'bout mane
Besides Bananas Jose and his his army already did it!
hooktube.com/watch?v=bmskOjecEK0

We need to identify the normalfags that are buying it.

There are loads of twitch tards right now that have bought the game and are streaming it on twitch.

GooberGoyim died here almost 2 years ago.
What kind of outdated source do you get your info from?

Nice argument, hole. I'll tip you in, though. Social shaming doesn't work on anonymous imageboards, you dumb slut.

that's what i get for forgetting to sage
no trips

Look at this speshul snowflake not keeping up with the news. It has been working you dumbass.

Fucking what? There's autist on this board that still talks about it here. Are you blind? 8ch.net/v/res/13818308.html

Nigger, most of us never visit the thread, because there's really not much to do anymore.
How so? By not buying the game? Congrats for not buying ea games in current year+2. Took you long enough to figure that one out.
Could you be more of a faggot?
Also the game will be shit, why care about it in the first place?

Kill yourself, hole.

Great, then immediately return to your superior site.

You can f*ck right off shitlord, this sort of bigotry is whta got Drumpf elected.

Yup. After that sad loss of GamerGate you've given up, just like the failure of your own life.

The News you say

How's about you kill yourself, you're even worse than the reddit shill OP.

There's autist on this board that say Skyrim is a masterpiece.
Holla Forums isn't one person, you twit.

Anonymous culture has existed from the beggining of the internet and will continue to exist long after newer sites and fads run their course. user will never die unlike you brainwashed goons who will fade long into irelevancy. Fuck off back to tumblr or twitter or wherever the fuck you came from and take your gamergate boogeyman with you

w/video

Actually Skyrim is a masterpiece there's a reason why it succeeded so much. You Contrarians are so funny. Play your boring ass Morrowind game.

ahahahahahahaha GAMERGATERS LOST

the fbi says otherwise

But user
What about the toddposters?

Oh, YOU'RE that autist.
That explains a lot, actually.

I betcha you were thinking that, right? Go to Hot Topic and get yourself goth tampons

there's nobody like that here, trust me fellow gamer dude!

full thing?

Indeed, fellow Gamer, indeed.

Thanks for soothing my paranoia Rodd.

you have to go deeper

Oh no! Someone's on their period and projecting it.

look at his ID. He's been baitposting the entire thread, stop giving him (you)s, report him and his thread and filter.

>>>/r9k/

no one is going to take your god awful half baked "lets fight teh ebils corpates" seriously because you fucking fail to realize that people here don't support shitty business practices already, the fact that you horribly misrepresent what gamergate is proves that