#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Reimoo Racing Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Cyberpunk 2077 is going to use the games as a service model. archive.is/6aJf5
>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2j25Z
archive.fo/ii01W
liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
archive.is/ha7bk
archive.fo/wwwrc
archive.fo/U9ygU
exhentai.org/g/1131321/517a796446/
humblebundle.com/store/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition?hmb_source=killerisdead_nightmareedition_freegame&hmb_medium=banner
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/marvel-comics-editor-allegedly-colludes-sjws-take-diversity-comics-patreon/44463/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vice-suspends-documentary-producer-jason-mojica-sexual-misconduct/44473/
jewsarealright.com
archive.is/zhqvr#selection-431.0-431.217
archive.is/he6Hr
archive.fo/LmSBj
archive.is/6TrrW
archive.is/irH43
archive.is/9hpkd
web.archive.org/web/20171117183441/http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/star-wars-battlefront-ii
archive.is/I7xvU#selection-1036.1-1042.1
archive.is/UYgmC
twitter.com/mombot/status/931904326548668417
archive.is/fhdP7
archive.is/tOed6
archive.is/gouao
archive.is/4B8qy
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vices-waypoint-responds-sexual-misconduct-allegations-asks-revised-ndas/44452/
archive.is/Mhq53
archive.is/YILUN
archive.fo/aiRgp
archive.fo/BZvDu
archive.fo/beH27
archive.is/cGOsH
archive.is/0GGvW
archive.is/e6htG
archive.is/4vp51
archive.fo/LRZHa
archive.fo/XWIXv
archive.is/LrtHt
archive.fo/Zz81c
archive.fo/IXMR0
hooktube.com/watch?v=QPChLbxSle8
youtu.be/F0c8U3x_vKM
burustandin.tumblr.com
twitter.com/stillgray/status/932041611596283904
archive.is/hJTZg
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/932066047892557824
archive.fo/46TYy
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-19/malcolm-young-acdc-dies-aged-64/9165530
archive.is/TyLSW
archive.is/im9kT
globalnews.ca/video/3867811/extended-excerpts-from-secretly-recorded-meeting-between-wilfrid-laurier-university-grad-student-and-faculty
archive.fo/GmGoS
twitter.com/mombot/status/932201030174982144
archive.is/3JMae
twitter.com/Hound_7/status/929722345123545088
archive.fo/H1aPX
archive.is/U2d38
exhentai.org/g/1143963/2c27eceff3/
archive.is/R3rFd
politicalblindspot.com/amazing-response-from-an-unemployed-former-grad-student-to-university-requesting-donation/
archive.is/zKafX
twitter.com/mombot/status/932281375763206144
archive.is/Fqmq2
8ch.net/v/res/13827224.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

touch the cow
DO IT NOW

BENIS

archive of previous bread
archive.is/2j25Z

Second for S'okay.

WHAT UP YOU FUCKING COWARDS? THIS IS REAL NERD HOURS, THE PODCAST OSTENSIBLY ABOUT ANIME, VIDEO GAMES, AND OTHER NERD SHIT

goddamit, Denzel

Honest question here - what the fuck is goobergate still doing in november 2017? Why are these threads still a thing?

to suffer

YOU WATCH ANY ANIME THIS WEEK?

Containment thread for Holla Forumspol/ and avatarfags

yes, and only the best

I liked that show a lot as a kid. It's all on Youtube now.

Watching Ed Edd n Eddy right now, the best anime of all time

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

WELL I'VE BEEN WATCHING BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA, OR AS US NORMAL FOLKS KNOW IT, MY HERO ACADAMIA BECAUSE YOUR MAN ONLY WATCHES DUBS. I AIN'T WATCHING ANIME TO READ A BOOK. ANIME IS TRASH BUT THIS ONE'S PRETTY GOOD.
I'm really getting tired of this now. I'm actually watching subbed because dubs are almost universally trash.

I love elves

this is why th3 jpnesSE GAM^S in&&&stry is hbbbbllllklkkk^^*997^^

Hi, Honest. Wait I mean
Holy shit!

ARE WE BEING RAIDED???

Disney and co. are no doubt going to try another copyright extension within a few years. Do you think a SOPA/Whatever it's called now style backlash can happen? Will GJP even try to defend it?

I DESERVE THIS BIG (YOU)

Not unless the opposing force has the raw hot diggity numbers to make them change their minds, or those opposing have enough powers or are in position to push the house of mouse shit in and tell them no fuck off with your exception and extension.
tldr: good luck we're all counting on you.mp4

Why have an ara when you can have a BARA?

Because that's gay?

hey where's my picture

I hope you guys are Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, because it just got GG related.

It's an amazing animé, yeah. Which is all the more frustrating : you have outright masterpieces like that and Inuyashiki this season, right next to horrendous trash like Umaru's second season or Blend S. How does Japan do it ? Produce absolute gems right next to the smelliest shits ever taken ?

goddammit i took the background out but now it's back fucking hell

stop

There is nothing wrong with Anime

that sounds like something a (((cia nigger))) would say

Your glowing ass is grass, CIA nigger!

I GOT YOU NOW CIA NIGGER

good morning, fellow CIA niggers

Good evening.

Fuck off, homo!

Alright then. Going to read the OP text and shout my opinions into your boipuccis because hey why not, you fuckers do check sometimes and not just Listen&Believe and get benis'd in your boimankos right? Right then.
Current tasks
>1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
Probably the only available thing if you are going to send e-mails tbh. There's no point in sending emails to EA and shit, for something like EA the only move is to starve them of shekels.
>2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
If you can spare some shekels, imo this is worthwhile place to throw it at. Considering I've seen crossposting trolls deliberately trying to gaslight, derail and fuck with any effort in helping archive.is, even if you can't throw money at them directly consider talking to people who are receptive and can afford to help out financially.
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
Even if you can't into nipspeak. Consider the possibility of becoming a chemo to the cancer. Socjus did not infiltrate overnight, chemo won't happen overnight either. Consider that there are socjus drones who are burch tier faggots who wants to do all the (((localizing))) for your favorite weaboo media. All of it. Because the beast you face wants to have it all under their control. And they're studying nip no matter how badly, and applying for translation jobs and eventually if a socjus PR recognizes their own. They get in and the cancer multiplies. Get into HR and PR positions if you are able to. There is a reason why socjus targets that area.
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
>>>Holla Forums777548
Those are big goals 4u. But have you cleaned your room yet? OP Goolag seems eh, tbh I'd rather not use anything by google when possible instead of doing some rigamarole of "feeding them false data" because it's still feeding google something.
>>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
Rami of course showed up offering a "

FOR HER

no bully, just headrubs

archive.fo/U9ygU

soon every game will have a safe mode to turn them into FUCKING CARNIVAL RIDES

animu grill with question mark saying eehh.tiff
Wasn't something like that used to be called godmode or developer test mode. It's one thing to have it as an optional or easter egg. But I'm guessing what faggots like that really want is for that mode to be the default.
Sasuga cucktaco.

Is it just me or these people are really following 5G Gallagher's aim to put video games in the same level as movies. This have to stop.

I wish,it would have meant one less journalist to worry about when a freak accident happens.

Have a headpat.

Nothing says psychological horror more than having nothing to be afraid of, don't you think?

The trend of newer media wanting to ape the older one is not new, especially when it is still trying to find it's own thing. Movies in their infancy tried to ape stage plays.

Vidya has become big, big and profitable enough that the established older media barons wants to gain control. Along with the wannabe "critics" type of cretins and carpetbaggers. Look at the usual game journo crickets and faux indie fuckers. They weren't hiding the fact that they want to be seen as if they're lofty critics or an auteur genius of a legit medium aka in their mind cinema. They want to be part of the CINEMA COMMUNITY and pedowood. Funnier still how most of them are rejects of shitty film or media studies with not a faint whiff of bad poli sci BS.

And what can you do, what will you do about it. Everything comes with a cost and a price because this is how the real game is played.

fugging spelling

Or failed novelists.

Jesus christ that is sadly true. Go visit any "vidya design school" and you will always find that problem glasses guy\girl who is convinced that vidya needs saving by the grace of their prose. The medium of vidya needs to be elevated, to grow up. And their dead trees doorstop will be the one that does it.

Careful user, Gildafag might imitate Maddox and file a 20 million lolsuit on you for cyberbillying.

Turkroaches should have made a better effort at genociding the Armenians.

Not disagreeing but the pedowood aping two-way, because they're so creatively bankrupt they have to mine vidya and comics for ideas.

imagine the cans of soup Maddox can buy with that money

also,Mundanefatt is on his side

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

I have to see that because it looks like dumb, stupid, simple fun.

What? I don't even know who Maddox is.

Even the audio guy from their old podcast is mad now. He has tried to stay out of the shit flinging but called maddox a piece of shit and a retard. That's pretty crazy given that he's gone out of his way to just never join in the insults and just shrug or look uncomfortable when they start flying.

I am sure a cyber bullying charge could be laid against me for bullying a cartoon character by a IRL person. I would probably bully them even more for their stupidity. before counter suing it for wasting everyone's time.

Well Mundane "turn off that pesky adblock" Matt has the critical reading skills of a fucking hamster.

Here is a very, very drunk lawyer analysis on the thing.
Spoiler: There are several ways this thing could be dismissal with prejudice.

Tell Nathan It only made the game better for him because he still get his shit fucked up in easy mode.

fucking hampsters

That's why no one likes you or Gilda. You're such newfags.

Yep. Though over time I have wondered about that. There has been instances where it's not a real shortage of real scripts and original materials to choose from. But a bankruptcy of the gatekeeping and shareholders syndrome is in effect all the same. Even when the numbers are contrary to their belief, most studios and suits will continue to choose franchises when it comes to their precious blockbuster. Triple Aayy vidya has been infected with a similar mentality for quite a while now.

The wish for vidya to become a "cinematic experience" has always been there imo, but in comparison it wasn't malignant to the degree of current year era.

see 2nd pic

I haven't followed Anonymous in a while, they seem to be going in a really dark direction.

We dubs now

Sorry I don't know the complete story of imageboards

Checked

what kind of nub uses masking tape for kidnapping play?!

Maddox actually predates western imageboards by several years, and one could argue his site The Best Page In The Universe was one of the big influences of early imageboard culture.
Somewhere between 2005-2007 Maddox slowly started to become an unfunny, butthurt faggot.
Almost like he burned up the last of his sense of humor to write his first book.

…how was I supposed to know that?

I find this increasingly funny
When did this shit go from a imageboard concept to pure normalfaggotry?
I know Scientology played the biggest part on that, but I'm sure it predates even that.

I say somewhere a bit after Fox News' exploding van. That or it was way before.

Gildafag really going all out with avatarfagging last few threads

Keep it up man 🤘

He used to be in IRC I think, in a chatroom called "Coders" where he was famous for his rants. Some of em are still on bash.org.

Thanks buddy! I'll keep doing as much as you ask for it!

This is tangential from what you guys are talking about but…
One of the main reasons I hate that stupid fucking le reddit spacing d&C shill meme is because that line spacing is part of internet prehistory which is older than Reddit, Holla Forums, 4chan, 2ch and web 2.0 web forums like Something Awful.
It's older than Usenet, FIDO, going all the way back to UNIX Bulletin messaging systems

goddamit, where's the gildafag bully squad when you need them?

nice

reddit

spacing

thanks

for

breaking

it

up

for

us

He never was funny.

Don't! Just don't encourage worthlessness like Gildafag.

Nope
Its the bed you made

I van vouch for everything that anons think is cringy about Chanoloy is actually the fault of SJW Something Awful Goons who infiltrated it and shitted it up.
Hint: cringe is a goon term for anyone who likes things like anime unironically while anons use cringe to mean "zero self awareness" or "lolcow-ish"

ID:34d6e2
This coming from you, an elf lover.
I will not feed (you)

Gilda

spacing

he's probably just baiting gildafag just so he can be banned for avatarfagging

You are

a retard

Fucking stop.

So, (you)'re not even pretending (you) aren't a goon anymore

Real Elfs have curves.

Umm, that's a fattie.

Very nice, just Gilda left now

I remember seeing the meetup pics

Don't give the shills more food please.

It really seems like that's where a lot of "heh gamers" shit started, too, a whole culture made entirely out of "ironically" not liking anything. Just earlier today I read through some spergy banlogs from SS13 from 2009. One of them had a guy say he liked anime, and every goon instantly reacted as though he said he spat on their mothers grave.Every time it reads exactly like this

Yep, that's a raid.

it's a saturday, you expect user to wake up this early?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

The whole reddit spacing is pretty new, a few months ago this term wasn't used at all.

How can you guys fall for something so obvious?

WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE VIDEOGAMES

Pretty sure reddit spacing meme is at least a few years old, only now whole threads are shitted up the moment someone mentions it.

I KNOW

exhentai.org/g/1131321/517a796446/

i did all i could

So, it is one of these days, huh?

No, it most certainly wasn't made a few months ago nor is it new. As with many things, it was dormant for a while and came back.

Now you know why they do it.

Poor Randy Bitchfraud.

everyday is one of those days.

Didn't read lol

Is this from the Land of the Leaf? Also man Randy totally did not fake those death threats :^)

Will stillborn be the new $5 Madden\EA Sports carts that used to line the shelves of goodwill.

Yes

Reddit spacing has been a thing since 2014 at the very least you fucking newfaggot.

When you overdo the Jewing, you'll even piss off the Jews.

the mouse is madddd

Why the hell did they expect anything else? They gave an IP exclusively to the most hated publisher around and expected good publicity from it? At least this is a sign of serious fear being put into them, but I wont be happy one bit until the license gets freed up.

found our autistic friend on Holla Forums

Why do you do this?

cuz different timezones and it's easier to know when the post was made

If gamergate wasn't a thing this guy would be working now.

nigger

ALL YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DO IS LOOK AT THE TIME, HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST CHECK THE DATE AND SUBTRACT THE GIVEN TIME FROM YOUR OWN?

What a faggot that guy in black shirt.

Because they knew EA would basically become their slave, without ever any repercussion, worry or trouble. EA would be too terrified of losing such an IP to ever fuck up about anything.
… and even then, they managed to fuck it up hard.

he used to work in hollywood (idk, probably related to his film degree). Hollywood leans hard left

humblebundle.com/store/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition?hmb_source=killerisdead_nightmareedition_freegame&hmb_medium=banner
Killer is Dead is free for about 3 more hours.
So go ahead and pirate get it for free.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/marvel-comics-editor-allegedly-colludes-sjws-take-diversity-comics-patreon/44463/

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vice-suspends-documentary-producer-jason-mojica-sexual-misconduct/44473/

Should be deleted on sight tbh.

Why have these threads been so bad lately? No discussion and just rampant shitposting.

At least a decent drawfag showed up.

He comes here and posts the same shit every now and then. He posted on this thread too but it was deleted already

Along with this and Axel Alonso at Marvel Comics getting fired, is Disney starting to wise up?

I like the one where Danielle smothers an user that didn't archive.

this one?

Disney should just fire every single marvel comics division staff, maybe retain the holographic version of stan lee. Do only reprints. Transfer all remaining new storyline art and writing to their 2d cartoon division, and contract out to Gurihiru. Or they can continue on with burning money and bridges, either way is good really, House of Mouse or Marvel, both can get fucked by a cactus.

Yeah I've seen it too, even from a year ago or longer.

Filter the shillposts, report if they break any rules.

GODDAMMED CAPCOM USA LOCALIZERS
There was a perfectly fine off-vocal version they could have used for the NA version, but nooooo…

jewsarealright.com
I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO TIDDIES

archive.is/zhqvr#selection-431.0-431.217

archive.is/he6Hr

DINNER TIME

Yes.

I think I missed this. What happened?

twitter.com/CheekiScrump/status/931890455515713536
archive.fo/LmSBj
the botnet knows

That's a milf not an Ara.

I think it's one of those
things, other people can't reproduce it.

Hey user-kun. Can you wash my back?

You guys are going to bully me but look what I made.
I have to make the hair clip yet and the infinity ribbon
I plan to visit a bunch of antifa locations wearing it
This is in SL if you're wondering

based mickey

Tell us how long it took before they notice and ban you from their secret club of pedophile furry scat artists.

My mom helps me shave my back, taught me how to properly shave my legs too.

Did she also teach you how to properly take it up the ass?

are you a bear

No, i learned that on my own. Never jacked off with my dick in years, only fingered my boyhole for masterbation.

who knows, Klepek is maybe suffering from The Clap.

In the BF2 debacle nobody could force EA to do something like that, and didney did. the Mouse just can't accept failure of franchises under it. Marvel Comics is gonna get the purge next.

about the SOPA/PIPA…oh well, that's another story

Ok, I've made an infinity ribbon, which I had to convert to mesh to get it so small, and I made a black hair clippy thing.
How does it look?

Don't forget, theaters are going to only show Episode 8 for 2 months because Disney forced them to do so.

archive.is/6TrrW

niiice

Get better taste.

Just to break down what all I did here, the sweater was originally black and grey. I had to rip the texture and recolor it in gimp to make it purple and green. I had to custom color the eyes as well. And I had to rip the texture for the hair and recolor it, it was originally a dark brown.
I'll stop posting these now, I don't want to be a bother. But I'll report back if I have any fun encounters.

If you want to stop the mouse then everyone is going to have to be proactive about it. Don't wait for Didny to start talking about extension anthen try to stop them. What you have to do is PREEMPTIVELY start talking about REDUCING out current copyright duration right now.

At least she took an interest in his life. When was the last time your mom asked you if you knew how to properly handle a benis in your boyhole?

Here's hoping.

Nice dubs and nice sweater.

Ok, last one. I couldn't help myself. Please forgib

No one ever said being a parent was going to be easy, I guess?

You know, I liked this list when, together with the jokes, listed actual things done by GG

I hope she saved him.

Tiddies need to be smaller.

Never, because she knows I like older women.
Don't ask me for anything saucy, I'm still a virgin.

Yes, three: The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Re:CREATORS, and I My Me! Strawberry Eggs. About two thirds of the way through the last one.

I'm surprised how often companies give great games away. That's pretty much how I got a third of my PC game library (Which numbers to a couple hundred games).

I want ten.

Oh, kei, thats just funny. wish it was his glasses milf instead

That's a Slav.

GG runs well when outrage exceeds the chance for failure or no-result.
The EA thing got people mad, but there were no other targets to DisNod (except Disney), and it moved fast enough that we weren't needed.
OP Goolag and Timber have many small incidents, but nothing to keep the fire going- even though they have a low chance of failure.

IMO- report off topic posting. It's just as bad as a shill.

And you like penises?

Holding out for your mother like that redditor user?

Think this is related to our honey badgers or is it just a random meme?

Probably the random meme one.

It's based on a YouTube video about how much honey badgers don't give a shit about anything, and will even go so far as to sleep off deadly poison after eating the snake that poisoned it.

Its based off that one video with the guy faking the gay lisp talking about honey badgers. Is 7 years old.

Lol no. I just want an ara OL to marry and present to my mom.

Never forget

Why don't you guys want vidya to be like Hollywood?
What is wrong with you?

what the fuck is this?

I recall some hentai where the mother raised her son like a girl and he became a trap, but then regretted it when he was sexually assaulted, so she fucks him into becoming a man who attracts all the ladies at his school. Shame that I can't find it again.

Like cuckwork

They actually got into a fight several times while shooting that shit movie, that's just pandering and awkward shit right there.

Crotey Totey

Sounds like a great film

I'll give this comic 7 mortys out of 10.

She looks so uncomfortable. Her body language screams "get the fuck away from me."

He's treating her like a circus monkey, what would you expect ? Even if she did agree with him ideologically, he'd still basically demand to her, in front of a camera, while risking to look insensitive or upset if she refuses, to do something completely off-topic and animal-like.

(((Ezra Miller))) and (((Gal Godot)))
I thought he was a IGN host at first

I found this while searching for a gamergate flag. You'll see why in a moment. It reminds me of 2014.

5/10

It is the thinking man's comic.
if you cannot understand it, check out the notes on www.videogamecoplease use archive.is.com (use archive.is) where we have an even longer notes that only rcplsind the comic in one sentence, then goes on to shill our latest expo: Vidya Gaem Con.

What did he do to his eyebrows?

Tell that to Allah and his followers too.

This. That faggot pushed her into a corner.

You are a slav

I found an area labeled #RESIST. I have claimed it.

Totally scrungeus, dude!
that's like, one small step for man, one giant leap for VIDEO GAMES, tahaawww.
comeone high five up top!

They are always salty, all the time.

Is there a Mars level?

That's kinda old. archive.is/irH43

Turns out object return was set to a minute, but it was a fun photo op.

this webcomic is the new loss.

aw man, that's a bummer.
but, you konw, we lost a battle but not the war, mahn. taw-hawww, here's to hope that vivian dudette achieves victory next time!
chaka, bro-han!

archive.is/9hpkd
web.archive.org/web/20171117183441/http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/star-wars-battlefront-ii
archive.is/I7xvU#selection-1036.1-1042.1

archive.is/UYgmC

I guess The Mouse is pissed.

Who are you trying to be? I don't understand.

twitter.com/mombot/status/931904326548668417

Vidya Game Dude's the name.
Video Gaming is my Game.

Never grasped quite why France became the target of that meme when the country never went "oh well" about those attacks. Countries like Germany or the UK fit a lot more, as they were quick to go the "muh religion of peace" way.

He reminds me of the gamer kid from the burger king kids club, from the early 90s.

pretty crotey totey.

Because, just like how everyone hates that fat fuck Boogie, the only thing worse than a coward who gives up is someone who is indecisive.

what is this

the most radically tubular web comic, this side of cyberspace, dude!

I don't quite see how France showed indecisiveness. It even is going the patriot act way right now, adding laws that facilitate the police to investigate and shit like that and honestly I hate that, this doesn't help and this only ensures the rest of the population gets fucked in the ass too
It's also constantly bashing muslim communities on the head to get back in line with the rest of the country's culture so it has more pride than the UK in its own culture, deactivating lots of youtube channels or twitter accounts that spread radical islam so it's a lot more consistent regarding "hate speech on the internet" than America, and even the vast majority of politicians (and more and more journalists it seems) publicly call out islam and its communities.
So, no, I think you guys are just imagining how things are happening in France. Heck, we even went to war in Syria and other countries where ISIS was situated and we helped ensure both Obama and Putin went at it to bomb those places and get rid of the terrorist group. I fail to find indecisiveness.

Good to see Vavra still going archive.is/fhdP7

Not bad. Got any more?

When is Kingdom Come due anyway? It's been a while I looked into it.

I don't get it. Some of them are funny but it comes off as anti-humor.

wonder if one day Normalfags will steal GG from us, wearing Vivian shirts and Gilda hats in public and shit

But why not a cute adult-sized tomoko girl?

had some going brah, posted them here and then, but I got confused for that faggot, Quentin. guy is total bogus, he hates fun and sick stunts.

I don't know, I like them. Makes me feel nostalgic for some reason.

I like them too. They remind me of a friend I had a while ago. It's the kind of humor he had.

God fucking damnit, you actually got me you piece of shit cunt.

Our local Quentin.

archive.is/tOed6
GET HYPE

Feb, 2018

you're a pretty alright dude, I'll be posting comics here when I can, at least once a day.

I should have expected this.

Those sounds holy shit

kek

this is the pig blowjob isn't it?

Yes.

Did we turn gaming so far back we went up in the 1300?

Hi Val.

WHY CONTAIN IT

Archive?

I actually am.
Horrifically long tongues are our genetic trait, so that's how i knew.

thats kinda hot

ON TOPIC
1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W

3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

We've also got TPP on HQ.
If you do nothing, you won't get nothing. In fact, you'll lose ground.

What do you guys think will become of that lawsuit against Sargon? If it goes through do you think it'll open the floodgates for other SJW critics to get sued?

/ ̄ヽ         /⌒⌒⌒ヽ/|       ⊂| ◎     ∥ 乙!!         ヽ  ゚∀゚丿\|  .r―y―-v-―√ ̄ヽ  /  |   |   |   |\⌒ヽ:,,  |   |   |   |   || ̄ ̄ ̄|ヽ-:,,  |   |   |   |   ||      | | "-:,, ヽ_人_人__人__ノ|      |  )  \,   ..|_______|___| /:    ヽ,,     |     )ゝ、__, 、_ア〃凵/       \     |      |.=┬─┬〈 ソ┃          "-.,    |    |  、| 亀 |, |ヽ.┃           ゝ    .|    /   | 甲 |: |  ┃             ミ     |   レ   :| 男 .| リ ┃              "-:,,     |   /   ノ|__| | .┃                 "-:,,     .|   | ,, ソ  ヽ   ) ┃              ,,,-ー"     | .,ゝ   )  イ ヽ ノ .┃            ,,,-ー"     .| y `レl   〈´  リ..┃        ,,,-ー"      | /   ノ   |   |..┃   / """"      l ̄ ̄/   l ̄ ̄|.┃ ,,,-       〉 〈 `ー-ー-|   | ┃ー"      /  ::|     (_   .┃     (__ノ      ∧_∧              (´A`  )G-GO AWAY SOYBOY HOMO              (((gghq)))              | | |              (_(_)

Yes. Court cases can be used in other court cases- not only to sway the jury ("this similar case had a guilty verdict! He was a real scumbag, just like the defense!") but also to basically meme that X crime always deserves Y punishment. And as with everything that's been subverted and demoralized- if it helps (((them))) it's encouraged and has a spotlight on, if it doesn't it's forbidden and ignored.
Also, what lawsuit?

Kikkoman is a man's man

He made a response video to some some womans video and in it he posted a part or all? of her video without any kind of voice over or editing or something, so it doesn't fall under fair use. She's suing him for $150,000

archive.is/gouao

He cut a segment from it but didn't add anything of his own outside of simply giving it a different title.

Fermented soy is A-OK!

I guess destiny is claiming he will sue him too if this lawsuit is successful.

You just gave me the greatest nostalgia trip.

Did the muslims kill a charmander?

I'm really glad edits and parodies of this comic are floating around. It's a really fucking retarded comic. Almost Loss tier.

Is there even a video for him to make a claim on?

there are a lot of more ways to express something not just text. construction of the set, characters expressions that tell something with or without words, and so on.
you're just lazy

Is Destiny Jewish?

I've got about 100 issues of the UK Sonic comics in me bedroom, including #1 (beat up as all shit tho, so it'd never be worth anything).
There was a lot of crap in those comics but there was a lot of good too.

P E R F E C T.

Is anyone else old enough to remember the phrase "Refuse and Resist"? That's what we're doing.

This is a retard who wanted a bot to be made that would DMCA every single archive.is link ever made, do you really think he would follow the letter of the law?

he's waving his head like a fucking lizard when it's mad, what the fuck is he on?

Even worse: a manlet.

ok
which of you fuckers used the time machine…again?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Sorry. I just wanted one of the bird masks the doctors used to wear.

I appreciate that. I don’t know when I’ll be back.

Slow day today? I can't believe the sheer amount of fucking retards asshurt about ephebophilia. Why even call it that?

Anyone with an actual brain knows anime girls are developed as fuck all the time and visibly women men would be attracted to. How do I kill off this pathetic shit? I will not fucking be falsely demonized for what we know isn't abnormal or mentally ill.

This whole thing with this Ray Moore whoever fuck is stressing me out. I don't know what the fuck to do about our healthy attraction aside from attack any retardation with facts.

This is nothing like tearing down sexiness and beauty hating femishit, which everyone can see right through and despise.

You mean Steven "Is incest with your own children wrong" Bonnell isn't the intellectual he claims to be?

You forget loser virgin fat faggot.

Listanon? Where did you go?
Did the money curse get to you, famalam?

Note that if you fuck kids, you'll get fucked in prison for the rest of your short life if you aren't killed by their family first.

Little but edgy, I admit, but considering you admit that you're attracted to kids, not someone you know, it's not healthy. If you were like 18 and the girl you loved was 16 and you had to wait in order to have a relationship by law, i'd understand your situation and tell you to keep your dick in your pants for her so neither of you is black-marked by the justice system, but since you're calling persecution it's very easy to see that you're not in this special situation and took up this way of thinking to justify yourself to society in order to work towards commit heinous acts on children while also taking advantage of them.

You are not someone who loves someone else, you see kids as an object of lust, not affection and that is why you are despised.

You are not born with a fetish, even being gay is a choice, you chose it. which is why when you ask gays about choice they'll tell you it isn't in the same breath when they say it is when it's personally convenient You chose this, which is why no one sympathizes with you.

And if you got into it because you couldn't ignore your dick, it makes you less then an animal, because what makes us human is the ability to ignore primal urges and the Id to accomplish long term goals and to commune and thrive.

Please, do not delude yourself and choose to suppress your urges, because they are not only shameful, but are also selfish and damaging to a child's future.

Because that's what it is. It's just that they think it's a bad thing and many conflate it with pedophilia. Some media outlets are trying to redefine what ephebophilia is as well, so there goes another example of language subversion.

archive.is/4B8qy

14 falls under the end of the scale of hebephilia, but fuck facts. And they continue to pose the question of ephebophilia being a disorder despite being largely legal across the country and world at large

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vices-waypoint-responds-sexual-misconduct-allegations-asks-revised-ndas/44452/

Apparently overnight, Randy Pitchford continued to double down on his 100% real, not written by him letter, rather than spend another night lying in wake, afraid that his wife might awaken and swallow him whole. It's actually shocking he hasn't logged onto the douk account again to defend himself.
archive.is/Mhq53

Is this pasta? He said ephebophilia, look it up, nobody here is talking about actual children.

The retarded bitching about "ephebophilia" being no better than pedophilia is an entirely different thing.

Also, it should just be insecure or bitter "SJW".

Bullshit. I just find highschoolers sexy.

Like I'm some pathetic little bitch with no backbone even though I have nothing to do with wanting to fuck 3D whatsoever? Literally just because finding anime girls hot is somehow "wrong" just because I'll hear a bunch of retarded cuck sexually repressed and mentally impaired American't bitching otherwise?

FUCK YOU.

Makes her look really young with a face like that. I can't lewd this.

By that logic, it's ok and not absolutely autistic to greentext outside of imageboards

God, can a corporate guy possibly get more pathetic than this?

Then what the fuck do I do to burn it down as far as 2D along with every last one of the damn retards in the way? I'm not listening to what I already know is up its own ass bullshit.

I never liked it because only someone who posts on Reddit and reads enough Reddit posts to understand the formatting would recognize what they call Reddit spacing. I think newfags just aren't expanding the reply box so they feel like their posts are jam packed with words. Just how we had newfags who didn't know about the search function in the catalog or the Go To Top/Bottom buttons

Okay, post the full. It best not have a penis either or I'm gonna slap you silly user.

Has he given an "excuse" yet to explain the underline?

And thank you for the yuri. It calmed me somewhat.

Yes, That he copied and pasted it to remove headers. Either he's fucking lying, or he's the least competent person imaginable to be playing any role involving a computer. Note that these two are not mutually exclusive

Welp. Time to slap you silly user.

Thing is, if you're talking about 2D, you shouldn't even let the argument enter the realm of a legal concept that applies exclusively to 3D. 2D don't have rights, after all. Just ask any faggot what legal rights any fictional character has. They'll probably deflect and start trying to fasten the issue to 3D legal concepts, and really, that's where they lose the argument. But you could smash them even further and give names of states or countries where 16 is the Aoc to show that there's nothing wrong with ephebophilia.

Also, go over the differences between Pedo, Hebe, and Ephebo. These prefixes exist for a reason. Convince Normalfags and otherwise normal people. The press won't listen and neither will SJW's who want us all to be stuck with 18+ whores. The language red pill needs to be given to people one at a time.

Have some more, friendo.

If real, he could have screen capped it or kept the headers (which may have proved useful in identifying the author). He is retarded and should not be in any position of influence.
If self written, he is STILL retarded and should not be in any position of influence.
Conclusion: Bitchford should just STFU.

Now this is what I like.

If real, the police department would have told him to shut the fuck up, and after he stopped singing told him not to post the threat online.

I just don't want to fucking step into loli argument territory, alright?

All I care about is that adolescents actually have the physical and sexually attributes men are naturally attracted to unlike pedophilia. I'm an autist who obsessively imagines scenarios and the best irrefutable logic needed to rip bullshit apart. I don't get involved with anything other than disproving someone's pathetic accusation of wrongdoing. I bait and I trap with everything obsessively set up to assure I don't slip up in an argument.

And I know Age of Consent laws are important for society.

Ephebophilia is 100% healthy and normal and there's every reason to have a simple fantasy outlet for it.

Did he even go to the police about it?

I really don't have enough of it

archive.is/YILUN
archive.fo/aiRgp
archive.fo/BZvDu
archive.fo/beH27

Allen Copenhaver, Oana Mitrofan, Christopher J. Ferguson - "For Video Games, Bad News Is Good News: News Reporting of Violent Video Game Studies"

archive.is/cGOsH

archive.is/0GGvW

archive.is/e6htG

archive.is/4vp51

Politayev - "How feminists influence the games in which you play" (GG mentioned, translated from Russian)

archive.fo/LRZHa

original(Russian):
archive.fo/XWIXv

user, you have one of two options:
Or
There is no middle ground of this subject because if you give anyone even an inch, they're going to take a mile. It's an all or nothing argument, and people are getting jailed for it right now. So suck it up.

Isn't that a (girl)?

You won't fall into any trap if your terms are defined well and you refuse to even entertain their fallacious arguments. Thankfully, Pedo, Hebe, and Ephebo are very clearly defined. One of them is legal across the world.

Gods fucking damn it.

I'm just trying to point out unlike pedophilia we're not mentally ill at all and just because we need to responsibly keep teenagers from being fucking retards and also being exploited by fucking faggots doesn't mean we can't enjoy our healthy attraction through all kinds of fantasy where love and sex is synonymous with maturity and personal growth.

I'm just trying to fucking pick my battles. You're literally taught that all your damn life for a reason.

behead those that insult gau-8

Yep, it's a "girl".
Still nice though

Nice.

Then, why are you posting about this, let alone starting an argument?. You're already preaching to the choir here. We know it's a fucking retarded argument about how they're trying to say that fiction characters have the "human rights", yet they become hypocritical once you point out that Saudi Arabia is the head of the U.N.'s Human Rights division. They're not trying to win an argument user. They're trying to wear you down so you'll walk away due to frustration and anger and then they can take over. Statistically, these people are not even in the majority, not even a larger minority. they're a small minority that only have any "weight" because they're allowed to shout over everyone else.

I don't know what else to tell you aside from just call these people on they're bullshit when they confront you (Don't ever confront them, otherwise they win), learn to let it go, and move on.

👌👌👌

Fine. I'll just insult from a distance and draw the shit in to strike.

See this guy?

People like this is how freedom dies.

Huh?

Nigger, are you retarded?
You can't choose what gets your dick hard, you choose what you act with it. Most male sexual triggers are visual and hardwired into you like breasts, ass, waist and face. Fetishes are considered deviant for a reason, especial in psychology/medicine.
If it were a choice I'd go full gay, not act like a faggot and get a bro, it'd probably be easier than the pussy game. You're a social constructionist faggot.

The loli argument may be an attempt to derail- using a subject sure to cause arguments or even get 2 shills to argue and attempt to rope others in/wind them up and let them carry on the shills work.
FOCUS

How many emails have you sent to FTC about Polygon & The Verge?
How many Jap devs have you shown the info in OP Timber to? Post it here so we can like it/RT it and give it more attention.
What are you doing to help OP Goolag? How much OC and redpilling have you done for normalfags?

Got a busy week at the uni.
Will send those as soon as I can.

You wouldn't hit a grill would you user?

I still cant believe he tried to pull that fucking card, he must have been waiting forever for another "Death Threats" controversy he could ride on the back of. The fact that the guy claiming death threats didnt even work at EA doesnt seem to have dampened his plans much.

Really though,who the fuck would threaten, let alone actually kill Bitchford? Hes such an embarrassing fuck up at this point that killing him would be mercy. If you wish ill on Randy, all you have to do is kick back and get on with your life while he continues to exist in misery.

Considering how you're an inanimate object & I'd look dumb for hitting one for no reason at all, even when it doesn't work right no. however I'd still slap you silly for kicks.

Don't really see how there is really much of an argument on the subject because it's pretty cut and dry. Most of the argument begins and ends on the fact that the character are not, have not, and will never be real. The rest of the argument then descends into the territory about how "Media influences people's desires", meanwhile studies with the littlest amount of unbiased present have proven the exact opposite to be true (That media actually suppresses people's desires, not inflate them). If anything, all this really argument really leads to is an explanation of why "No fap" is a thing (Which isn't really relevant to anyone unless you're married/engaged/dating, in which case, you should have little reason to be engaging in porn and lustful shit anyway).
I already spread OP Timber on my site, but I figured that something I could do that would really help is make blogposts over there just talking about games with no intentions of going into the political BS current publications have infested themselves with. It seems like there's very little stuff out there currently where people just express an interest in games and talk about their experiences and what's genuinely good and bad about them. The Google and FTC shit just takes up too much time.

What's the incentive here to not fucking up?

Not suffocating? I think?

You really wanna die in a sea of titties?

Or…

Confirmed for George Foreman.

Who?

George Foreman would never hit a grill out of principle

Former boxer turned grill salesman.

You disgust me newfag.

Now you don't know that.

Oh that guy. I didn't even know his name, even after all these years. Man, and he got posted everywhere too.

I can't tell if you're serious or not

man i miss sayonara zetsubou sensei

No I am. I actually didn't know his name all this time. Nor did I go looking for it as well.

Are those subs real? It can't be a hentai.

It seems like the review copies of xenoblade are out, does anybody know if the game is getting "localized" outside of name changes?

I don't know.

That post was a dud

Welp. I forgot his name anyways.

It's called Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara, it's an anime, not hentai. And it's just lewd in the way 16 year olds minds are lewd. At least last I watched it by episode 3 or some shit.

You are the worst kind of nigger. Eventually he would have accidentally called ainsley george foreman and a bunch of anons would've asked him wtf he was talking about, he'd get called a newfag and everyone would have a great laugh a few weeks down the road, but no, you had to go and ruin it for everyone you turbonigger.

Well, from what I've been told, any sub that has swearing isn't an exact translation anyway because there are actual no curse words in Japanese (Or really any other language outside of English). You can say rude, inappropriate, and taboo shit, however, but apparently there's no 1-to-1 translation with swearing.

They are already doing this, we have sjweebs running around screeching that 2b and Pyra are 12 years old and pedobait.

Wait no, it's called Hajimete no Gal, mixed it up with another anime blonde.

I very much doubt that most languages don't have curse words.

Man, anime guys have it good. Except their the biggest fucking faggots ever.

So… some shitty youtuber got smeared by Polygon. Chance to redpill people?

Who the fuck is Julia Alexander? is she related to Leith or whatever the megaphone is called?

But how does she know?

Going by her Twitter, she seems to be some CY emo. Also, thanks to her, I found out the The Incredibles 2 released it's first trailer.

Well it's possible really, for example in my language, since curse words don't exist (as in, you can insult people but there is no word too outrageous to say) you end up having to borrow curse words from other languages. The way I see it, curse words only exist if your country is cucked enough to ban words for being too mean, so it is very much possible for there to be a shitload of languages without curse-words simply because if you use them enough, they end up losing all meaning and stop being curse-words.

Like we need more good reviewers, we need more good posters/bloggers on other websites. Discussing games, their mechanics, the old games, etc. It's a good approach.
However- not sure if we need that (show them how to do it right) or people actually pushing back (this is bullshit). One wins hearts and minds, the other confronts the problem head on.
Neither is wrong or right to do.
When you do good stuff (or see it) link it here so we can shill for it. We need to support good stuff when we see it.

< Install AdNauseum
< ???
< Profit!
However, the FTC email might need a guide or template if it's not already up (mainly because the FTC website is shit for finding the right department, writing the email is easy).
Who got it?

archive.is/LrtHt

Hi, good morning people.

I'm eating breakfast!

DELET THIS

Who the hell puts a wig,make up and glasses on a pig? Thats cruel as heck

LOL

For reference, pic related is what launched the hitpiece on him.
archive.fo/Zz81c
Here's the article in question:
archive.fo/IXMR0
And unfortunately the webm generated from Hooktube is too big for uguu.se, so here's the hooktube page itself in case of emergency.
hooktube.com/watch?v=QPChLbxSle8

I the first movie Jack Jack having a ton of powers was a funny little twist at the end and in the short movie, But now all i'm thinking is when he's grown up he's basically going to be an unstoppable god.

I'm a little disappointed he's still a baby, since it would be neat to tackle the idea of an older Jack Jack being tempted into becoming a villain since no one can stop him.

That would be a really good movie actually.

Don't complain about shitposting or "raids" when most of your posts are shitposts.

The last few threads have been decent though. This one is shit since no one reports the shitposters and everyone on 8/v/ falls for every shitty bait in every thread, not just this one. Also that user needs to stop replying every post with a new image or he's going to quickly become yet another cancerous borderline avatarfag.

This seems unironically shitty to me.

His rhetoric almost mirrors that of actual degenerates or literal faggots who constantly bitch about "persecution" for being degenerates and that they have "NO CHOICE", not to mention all of his posting history is him sperging out. He is correct though that ephebophilia is not pedophillia, but one of the accusations against Roy Moore is for lusting at 14 year olds which isn't ephebophilia anyway, but hebephilia.

But if it's only in the realm of 2D then the terms Pedo, Hebe or Ephebo don't even apply, so I have no idea what user is sperging out about since it doesn't even apply to him (since he himself has said that he doesn't care for 3D)

I don't like how this jewtuber's reasoning for refunding was him stretching the truth a bit on how he got a "different" type of game he didn't expect, I get his reasoning in the video but it still seems like he's stretching the truth. Even still it looks like he didn't do much wrong. Polygon's article still seems to be much more wrong here and the writer of the article is clearly retarded.

I don't think that is the kind of guy I want to defend.

Is it true Spielberg and Weinstein were best friends and that he refuses to speak against the latter?

I saw the whole video.
I would, dunno why you wouldn't.

I have mixed feelings on this. Maybe I'm biased because I liked Sonic Forces… Have mercy on me.

Why would you unironically like ANY sonic game??
What is wrong with you?

Fuck off IGNfag. Go back to sucking Justice League's cock.

Why not both?

Spielberg was the only one on equal footing with Weinstein with the amount of power in Hollywood. But yes, there was most likely a business relationship, since Weinstein once tried to fuck Spielberg's daughter(?) so not talking about it suggests certain interests.

GUYS WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE I JUST HAD A RANDOM THOUGHT AND THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE I CAN DROP IT
You know that document form the CIA that showed us (((ASSASINATION))) was first a CIA meme?
We all thought it was hilarious at the time but we should reflect on this for a while. Is everyone sure it wasn't a attempt to normalize it, just like with the 9/11 meme with everyone predicting the fall of the Twin Towers?

Whats wrong with liking tits the bat?

>>>Holla Forums974768

It's a game where Alien Satan orders you to murder the nation's president; all of that amazing edgy shit is why people still remember it.

checked.

I was pleasantly surprised when they used the Shadow games Music in Episode Shadow of Sonic forces.

That's quality effort bait.

>You know that document form the CIA that showed us (((ASSASINATION))) was first a CIA meme?
Care to link the document?
The problem with predictive programming talk is that it is useless, since it doesn't give you the power to predict anything yourself, only describe the past at which point it is useless because then you have already lost. Things like drills happening is a much more reliable thing, since then you at least have some sort of predictive capability, but by analysing entertainment media for a single frame that possibly hints towards something you will get an immense amount of junk data. Predicting "coincidences" using planned drills already results in a lot of garbage, while entertainment media ends up being the equivalent of finding an unshit street in India.

PEWDIEPIE CONFIRMED AS BOYCOTT SHILL REVOLTARD. Ban all links to pewdiepie

You could at least source your claim

Why anyone would ever like him is beyond me. E-celebs need to fuck off anyways.

youtu.be/F0c8U3x_vKM
He went nuclear on EA

go and stay go
webm related

Stop being so fucking new.

Using…

…to delimit quoted text has been around a long as the pre-internet UNIX BBSs and email spooling systems, possibly older.

You're probably focusing on something very specific or something that makes your thoughts become, how do I say this, focused on something inane?
Just because a few people talking about it or a subject about it isn't being useful doesn't mean it as a whole is unprofitable.

I'd explain further but that's derailing form the very post you're replying to so that's not useful either.

Why not none?

Ironically shilling for buying an EA game is still shilling for buying an EA game.

I WASN'T AWARE THIS WAS THE BULLYING THREAD

Fuck off revoltard

Boycotting EA implies that at some point you actually considered giving money to them at all in which case you should kill yourself asap

What I mean is that there is little connection that can be drawn, not that it is useless. The issue is that predictive programming has the issue that you have to assume some unknown ties to an event like 9/11 with someone making entertainment media (for example, a cartoonist for the Simpsons) that there is really no explanation for other than them guessing right. I guess it's an elaborate way of calling it bullshit because there is no way to distinguish between lucky guesses and actual information, like with people saying Deus Ex predicted 9/11 because the Twin Towers were left out due to engine limitations relating to the size of the skyline.

DICE is an awesome publisher. I regularly eat their shi^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H buy their wonderful games whenever they come out.

Anyone calling for boycotting developers will be behea^H^H^H^Hanned.

dice isn't a publisher

Okay, that was actually pretty funny.

Just filter 0f8fc1, he only wants those (((you)))s.

I already did

You know 0f8fc1 if you really wanted those (you)'s you could at least be honest about it.

I- I want (you)s
P-p-please

Why people ask so much for (you)s?

Am I the only one who want to be quoted just to talk with others?

You're not the only one. Some people crave attention, Others crave an actual discussion.

The last time EA saw my money was either the original version of APB, or Henry Hatsworth.

It's just a form of funposting.
Though, I get upset when I take some time to write up a long or detailed post and then have no one respond. ;_;
It makes me feel good when I help someone and they thank me. Like with a bug in another thread

The only time I have ever giving money to EA this last decade was Shadows of the Damned

Uuuuugggghhhhh.
Moooorrrreeeee.

checked.

Oh no. Video games have taught her bad words. She's being corrupted

How long until she is on the same level as Tay?

The last for me was the new Alice game. It was ok.

Dead thread.

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/sgzh-school-girl-zombie-hunter

The kinda-sequel to Onechanbara Z2 came out. It's all about fanservice. There's only 3 reviews, but it seems most outlets (including Destructoid, funnily enough) are staying away from reeing about panties and (rightly) critiquing the fact it's a shit waifubait game. Kotaku/Polygon have yet to issue their hot takes on it though.

I get the feeling the lesson has been learnt among game journos regarding Nipponese lewdness, but the true test is how they treat the upcoming Dragon's Crown PS4 remaster.

I also bought $20 worth of lube.

How much of the game will get censored if it touches the West? That should always be the question nowadays.

So burustandin.tumblr.com is open for commissions

Should I get a Galko?

twitter.com/stillgray/status/932041611596283904
archive.is/hJTZg

sure why not.

Even the shaggy?

I am still surprised that they haven't attacked xenoblade yet, maybe they are saving tht for the review but with how loud the sjweebs have about this game and how the game from the last direct and very recent gameplay (from the review copies?) doesn't appear to be censored, I figured they would have bitched by now.

Probably none if xseed/marvelous is behind it

HEH, Muslim feminists.

Serious answer: It's not a 100% accurate translation, but it's kinda-sorta is, in-context, because the situation so fucking complicated.
It's attempted NTR. This Ganguro gal is a lesbian and she's (secretly) in love with MC's too-pure KoGal girlfriend and she's trying to break them up by fucking him, because she thinks MC is a horny sleaze. It doesn't work tho.

Reminder: This show is TD related, shit tho it is, because of Funi/CR fucking up the dub.

So many people will get banned. I hope this finally kills twitter

Ya go for it, here's a reference pic so the artist can get her correct likeness down pat.

Add an archive, god damn.

So basically anyone who ever thought an ungoodthink and isn't a socjus koolaid drinker.

WEW
E
W

What if the purge on twitter is to influence the 2018 election?

Get a gg-tan

le funny halfchan irc meme XD

Sure why not.

Get an Ojou

He's making fun of the cr subs where she praises/finds attractive a black actor, so a coal burner. Whereas the original was just foreign actor.

this is on a saturday too. no one is watching this at all.

We should get twitter's shareholders info and prepare for a mass dis nod on it, seeing how this is the next big happening we could use the numbers/energy from those who were banned and funnel it to finish off twitter now that they don't have that saudi prince anymore.

This has been the year of AAA flops and I love it.

Wrong moeblob faggot.
Here's the real one.

I'd love to take apart of this.

checked
Don't be like that, here just because you got dubs, I'll give you a more accurate ref pic. She is taller right, tallest out of the bunch between otako and ojo.

Wrong! Here's the REAL whale.

As long as it's trimmed I'll take it. It means she cares for herself and bathes often.

I didn't know DSP dressed in drag

ah, the great discussions of the age…

Perfect for blowjobs.

I fucking love this image.

Ojou is best girl

What videogames would Galko play?

Cooking Mama

Cutesy shit. Animal Crossing, what this guy said, maybe some LoZ games. Not much for action, probably wouldn't like anything too difficult either.

Everything
She likes movies a lot and all different generas so it be no surprise she would play lots of different types of games

schoolgirls ain't got time for video games.

Sensible chuckle/10 tbh. Alright enough of the shitposting. The resident abbo already got his answer and (You)s with his smokestack waifu.

Any other on topic news or development.

You literally can. You can also remove a sexual stimuli by repeatedly associating it with something overly disgusting. It's how some go full 3D a PD.

Incidentally, BBC shills tried faking news by forcing that Stedistan meme on halfchan and when cuckchanners didn't take the bait; went "4chan is ded lol"
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/932066047892557824
archive.fo/46TYy

So watching yaoi is not gay for the male viewer?

They've even called 2B 12 year old pedoshit.

What's the point if she's not embarrassed?

Lame, proves nothing anyway.

it's funny when old media tries to plunge into the online imageboards.

why

Get ready to be de-personed for being a woman who refuses regressive feminism.

checked
because he probably found the cap on plabbit or somewhere else

Is there on 8/pol/ about this?

I'm liking you, new-drawfag, but you could use some improvement. You can take some more time to finish things up and improve the proportions instead of making and uploading them in 20-30 minutes.

RUSSSSIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NIGGER. Any game you easily can complete within Steam refund time should be refunded, especially if it's a fucking $40 game. It means they didn't put enough damned content in and he bought an overpriced piece of shit.

thanks, i'll try my best. am still learnin

Do you have a patreon?

No, dont need it because I have a real job

Yep, we're pretty fucked, to be honest.

I know some people have misgivings about Gab, but they're by far the most usable of the Twitter alternatives, and are the most likely destination for the redpilled diaspora that is going to flow in December.

Let me explain why making a Gab account before then, and then actually using it, ought to be worth your while:

There will be very few SJWs on Gab. And a whole lot of sympathetic conservatives and jilted neutrals who don't know our side of #GamerGate because of the media smokescreen.

The recruitment possibilities are incredible, especially if we can offer them up a way to strike back at Twitter for being such fucking cockbags. Something like a DISNOD-type operation targeting Twitter's stock value, or that old plan we had to contact their investors (instead of advertisers) and flood them with complaints about the administration.

It's by no means a sure thing, but an entire new continent worth of battlefield is getting ready to open up. And we, weirdly, will have an advantage. I suggest we think of ways to capitalize on it, since we have less than a month.

Gab also has an upboat/downboat system, so it feels like plebbit echochamber esp around e-celebs

I have an account. What followers are worth following?

How did your date go

hehesilly

I already made an account on Gab. I hope people like Mombot also jump ship before Twitter goes on their own personal safe space and incinerate themselves. That'll be perfect!

Hey cunts, I'm sad to be the one to deliver this news. Malcolm Young has died.
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-19/malcolm-young-acdc-dies-aged-64/9165530

Let us all stand for the Australian National Anthem in remembrance.

if ironybros like blacktric, smegmaking, idiot teen etc goes on Gab, they'll make it worth staying

right now there aren't a lot of original content creators on Gab. also the DM on Gab deletes chatlogs every 8 hours I think

There's been complaints by randos that middle your middle pic is pedoshit.

I'm already on Gab I just shitpost lame meme haikus when I'm drunk tho and awaiting my inevitable twitter ban…

Son of a bitch, Reanon does it again! RIP you beautiful rocking faggot.

If the dems continue with their hilarious shitshow then good luck, who will be the hailmary pass candidate this time. Boinee the gommee with his summer cottage getting cucked by BLM? Clinton using M Bison's PsychoPower suit to power her half warmed over carcass? Zuckerberg the not alien lizard candidate endorsed by movieblob?

Wait I dun fugged up, you wrote 2018. I jumped the gun too early. Let me revise that to Johny Wooo! Flynt then.

Fucking hell.

they are hoping the dems will get elected this year, with the GOP being fucking useless they may have a chance.

Spoiler that shit user!

Fake benis.

>>>/gaschamber/

Well. We hung out, went to some shops, and had dinner together.

We've been dating on and off for a few years, but she's been in another state taking care of family. She was back in town to help her sister move, so we caught up.

It was nice. We've discussed getting married a few times, if our jobs/lives can contort enough to make the connection work. But she has elderly family all over she looks after and her job doesn't have much work in my area. I can't move for the second reason, either. Someday though…

Wish you luck, m8. We all deserve happiness.

Happy for you, user

It's not impossible yeah. Fucking cuckservatives are notorious backstabbers.

That's one retarded headline.

I made a gab account but i dont exactly know what to do with it.

post anime tiddies

have some cancer I found on twitter

i actually dont save anime tiddies on my computer

God, the Left really can't meme, can they?

Then shitpost lame meme haikus like I do

codemonkey stop eating my images please

Poetry is boring

Happy Halloween

IT'S NOT HALLOWEEN ANYMORE, HORROR-HEAD!

I do not have a slowpoke slow enough for this.
Still, good job.

Tiddies & red heads all over.

DUDE. we have support even on Pixiv?

No thanks why would I want sea water with fish shit and bits of plastic bags from the ocean.

My neck hurts from cringing this hard.

They live in such a state of constant hypocrisy that they've become utterly numb to irony, which is the main source of meme humor.

We have western artists that post things on pixiv, like benis man and that guy who draws all the straight shota with ultra busty Vivian.

This is really odd, when I tell people that feminists, SJWs, Marxists, post-modernists have no more sense of decency nor conscience(which they really don't have by the way) because they gave away their personal agency towards an ideology and their endless obsession for "equality", people told me to "not step on that line". What's wrong with calling spade a spade? I'm just telling things for what it is.

literally user's soul theory in action. Those people sound like NPCs.

This one?

I'm pretty sure that's the one. None of my lewd pictures are organized but it's mostly a black haired kid.

Or they don't want to fuck with it because they know the type of person to become an sjw and they don't want to fuck with it and cause trouble for themselves, because they know that asking those questions is just poking the bear and asking for trouble. user's soul theory is retarded, people have different motivations and different priorities. Boiling them down to "lol you're an npc" is fucking lazy, it's a crutch to not think about why people do things

here ya go archive.is/TyLSW

Can you share that post about Soul Theory?

How can anyone remotely defend shen on this? Sky is boogie tier.

He's such a "nice guy" teaching people on how to "cope" easily. That's why people "LOVE" Shen and idiots like Sky Williams will defend him to death because he's "nice".

Shen fucking was giving antfia info to attack people in Boston and openly wishes people who are anti sjw, Right or Classic Left to be hurt.

All these bike cuck pics are just gonna lead to him killing himself in the future.

I really need to draw more often but artist's block and wrist pain keep getting in the way.

There_is_a_point_where_should_have_stopped.jpg
Will she keep cumming after the Centralia coal mine stops burning?

With balls like that she should be able to cum for eternity

she'll keep cumming until the heat death of the universe

Unfortunately, if it hasn't worked for B-U after almost a decade, the chances for him doing it are slim. It's great that he's getting shown under no uncertain circumstances how stupid that sentiment is, though.

>drawfag sempai noticed you

I don't know how to make the bear face but you're a pretty cool dude. I like everything about that Vivian and Tomoko is really nice too. Some of it is too crazy immense for me though. It's great if you draw more stuff but it's just for fun so don't hurt yourself.

The net happiness of the world would surely go upwards were the cuck do it, so no worries!

(´・ω・`)

I just copy/pasted it from a list of emoticons I found. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I told her once, she laughed at it.

Wew.

I browsed Holla Forums a bit, now I can't stop thinking about hating niggers.
Help.

I never said "like my mother" specifically.

Read nigger.
>Make statement implying you're attracted to women like your mother

First time visiting an imageboard Mister (1)?

Meh. Remember Holla Forums's goal is to radicalize everyone who goes there. Always keep that in mind. Sometimes its good to just let it happen though, there is some merit in hating niggers when they do horrible shit (which happens frequently). if you don't get angry when you're shown evidence of people or even groups of people doing wrong things, then something is wrong with you.
It'll pass eventually though. It helps if you have a strong family to keep you from falling off the deep end into an eternal spiral of hatred and anger.
Personally I'd just stop reading Holla Forums, if not for that reason, then for the simple fact that the moderation there has been compromised for the better part of this year (really ever since the reins were handed over to Jim's pet turkroach but it got really bad this year). Plus the board quality is atrocious compared to what it used to be.

He's enjoying that way too fucking much.

everyone who lives in cali is cancer, even people you'd think would be cool like Dunkey is brainwashed.

I browsed Holla Forums a bit, now I can't stop thinking about hating white men.
Help.

Just go watch the Holla Forums BO blowjob video again, you'll be back to normal in seconds.

Vivians Shaggy bush vs Galkos shaggy butthair

What is Nuclear Negro up to? I haven't seen any vids lately.

There is nothing wrong at all with 2D butthair
Orutoro does it perfectly

I… have no comeback against this.
At least I know she's not gonna ara ara on me so I'm safe.

That looks extremely painful.

for you

I still can't understand how anyone can look at that and not laugh or call him a moron.

Was pulling your scrotum hard part of the plan?

Why? Most of his other work doesn't have it as bad as this one.

he's a poster in this very thread and has posted many WIPs here, and mainly posts on twitter.

I remember a draw fag here who drew this pic that was also tumblr lost his shit saying Holla Forums was so toxic. What was the exact story again?

I don't really think he cares if anyone laughs at him or calls him a moron user. He's been called much worse by people on here no less

Bullshit. The only way to do butt hair and armpit hair right is to not have it.

My ip keeps switching because >phone.

I can't tell if it's ironically filled with brain dead extremists or shills pretending to be. Quality is horribly low. It usually looked ok the few previous times I looked there, but gg threads and smaller boards are my usuals.

Only thread where I see old 2014 Holla Forums mixed nicely with Holla Forums and health right wing or classic left wing view points shared rationally.

Do you mean when both bash commies?

No, bashing commies is normal behavior.
It's stuff like world news, drama and law. With merican values.

View points are diverse here and while the thread might not 100% at times everyone still works together.

Plus this one of the only places on the internet where one can find factual news on gaming and politics.

I made a post about Holla Forums's quality a while ago.
tfw I'll likely never be able to find it again
Basically the environment that was created by the election led to the mods and the general population being on shill-watch mode at all times. Meaning if you said anything even remotely close to being against the norm you were viewed as extremely suspicious or a shill. This was honestly necessary if Holla Forums wanted Trump to win, but you can easily see how censoring near everyone (even if most of the people you banned or shit on were actual shills) can cause a pretty severe drop in board quality. Holla Forums turned into an echo chamber and a circlejerk at the same time and kept this up until election day and a month afterwards.
/polk/ is where the battered rejects who were believed to be shills went, and they went insane on their own there, becoming #resistDrumpf-tier and having their own issues.
There are still shills infesting Holla Forums but a lot of people have left since the election, many of those quality posters. I'm not sure if they went off to spread white nationalism and their ideals in real life or they just moved on somewhere else. but either way a lot of those original posters are gone, and all that's left (besides a few quality posters, otherwise the board would be truly unsalvageable like cuck/pol/) are the memers, redditors, and neetsocs who can't articulate points, redpill with strength, or debate in any meaningful fashion but can torpedo shills, and the shills themselves.

That said, election season was still very fun to participate in. You'd see incredible things each day reminding you of the power of the board and the capability and strength of an imageboard united by a single purpose. I'm not saying Holla Forums was wrong to do it either. A circlejerk was honestly necessary in and it achieved remarkable results, but its led to the current situation we see now.

Group think or black pill two cancers no one wants which is probably why we have or had a influx of Holla Forumsacks settling down here.

But that was all of us /r/the_donald, you guys are unknown and irrelevant. Praise kek!

Well benis archives are more credible than articles from the usual suspects, are they not?

the funny thing was that all t_d did was repost "clean" versions of cuck/pol/ memes, which were reposted by faggot crossposters on Holla Forums. They were basically Holla Forums's unknowing footsoldier army

I went to Holla Forums a couple months ago and posted There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. Got permabanned. Then was later unbanned without having to appeal.

You got me there.

I still think that a lot of them came here during the election. I know for a fact that they openly crossposted on halfchan and I saw quite a few posts during the time unironically defending reddit

He probably did it for the memes tbh, since that's an old one. That one I can understand.
I got banned for a month for responding to someone who was shitting on Holla Forums because >using a board ran by a literal kike
and I responded with

Some did. There was a brief period of time (about 5 days to 2 weeks, I can't remember how long it actually was but it must've been an eternity for redditors) when t_d was on lockdown due to a rogue mod (who was secretly a shill) troed to divide the community.
There was a massive exodus to voat where they got bullied hard as fuck and mostly went back. A lot went to cuckchan, some came here.
cuckchan received the brunt of it but there are redditors here; its hard to tell them apart from the shills.

Fuck. I'm not gonna recover from this.

hope the thread's not as dead as I think

Loose clothing needs to be a tag on the panda.

Better dead than furry am thread.

It's not that hard, they all type like they're extremely new to imageboards and are fiercely pro trump no matter what he does, they also defend or identify as "alt-right"

Hi my name is shitsu

Bike Cuck is taking a break because bike cuck memes are so spicy archive.is/im9kT

That's just it. Shills employ similar tactics, basically acting retarded on purpose to try and push people away from Trump.
Believe it or not they have more complex strategems than just spamming the Israel wall pic. I've even seen strawman shills in action during the "covfefe" incident.
Basically if you act like a kekistani retard it makes it harder and harder to associate with Trump as a Holla Forumsack.

Its a great meme though.

this dude sounds like a masochist

He was okay being bike cucked but not okay being comic cucked and memed on?
What a fag.

He talked himself into thinking getting robbed was a net positive. It'd be worse if he wasn't.

Having so many people laugh at him makes much more happiness than his sadness for being laughed at. It's a net gain.

C O M I C
U
C
K
E
D

lmao tbh famicom.

Gamergate is literally Hitler
globalnews.ca/video/3867811/extended-excerpts-from-secretly-recorded-meeting-between-wilfrid-laurier-university-grad-student-and-faculty
archive.fo/GmGoS (although, I don't know how to archive the audio)

can someone give the infographics and images for NISA if they have it?

and NoA*

And this came from someone that bashes shitlam and retarded dub shitting up. Why is Twitter so full of pretentious shit that only cares about being right?

because on social media "right makes might" and not the other way around?

hi

Image and reputation. Both things are fragile if based on anything but the truth. In order to defend their reputations and the image that goes with it, untalented people have to promote themselves to look good.

But it isn't right, it's just up its own ass presumptuous shit. When I hear "social" media, I think only of using online services to socialize like any other fucking human interaction and I type 24/7 exactly how I talk.

I thought this guy could have been another ally and he's not. Fucking sucks.

Good, he should reconsider his bad opinions and priorities. Stealing is a shitty thing to do, when you work you're exchanging hours and days of your life for money and you use that money to buy things, like a bike. So you traded a piece of your life for that bike, you'll never get that time back. The nig who stole your bike literally stole a piece of your life. That's something to be rightfully angry about, you should be angry about your life being taken from you, you shouldn't make excuses for the pieces of shit who would rob you of that time.. Hopefully he reevaluates his fucking priorities and realizes this

You should really read the rest of the article, she was murdered because she was visiting her family after he told her not to, which is something you are unlikely to prevent someone from doing if they have a very good relationship with them. There is no mention of anything that would resemble feminist behaviour.

She was doing whatever she wanted with her body and didn't need no man telling her anything. That sounds like feminism to me

Isn't that what they've been comparing us to? or was it ISIS?

She gets bullied for teaching stuff. One would be revolted to see a university, of all things, to be against teaching, critical thinking, and discourse, but it happens that the Wilfrid Laurier University is the worst uni in Canada, so that explains it all:
twitter.com/mombot/status/932201030174982144
archive.is/3JMae

Meh. She converted to Islam to begin with. That isn't something a smart woman does, and leftists are the ones most predominantly sucking off Islam and converting to it and/or defecting to ISIS. Though you're right, this doesn't guarantee she's a leftist, but just from the simple fact that she was married to a muslim and changed her name…
You can probably make a safe guess.

Feminism (as one head of the Cultural Marxism hydra) has embraces Islam, despite the paradox of Islam being anti-Feminist and and Feminism being anti-Patriarchal (which Islam is), because both hate the Western Civilization which was created and mantained by white men more than they hate each other.

.,.also because she has poor enough taste in men to marry and Paki (and convert) due to probable daddy issues like EVERY feminist.

should read

So many typos…
Getting sleepy…

Do we have a baker?

Also turns out Mugabe was thrown out and people are celebrating in the streets

As much as I would agree it isn't a smart choice, in Bongistan in some areas it can end up being the choice between life and death.

I didn't say converting was anti-feminist, I said that there were no hints given to distinguish her between an ordinary convert and a feminist convert.

Maybe we should make Zimabwe Rhodesia again.

Rhodesia hype.

I'll re-state my argument, the odds of a White Woman and a traditional Muslim Man meeting, courting, and falling in love organically is really low, outside the one place where they are found together: University.

It's the "where there's smoke there's fire" argument, since women going to University are likely to be 300% Feminist, but I can't expect any MSM news source to tell the whole truth, especially if it goes against "muh tolerance" (for barbarians like this) narrative…

also, anecdotal, but the only White Woman ever I knew who converted to Islam did so exactly like this: meeting in University, converting, and getting married. She admitted to being a feminist to me before meeting her husband.

Don't say barbarians, just say less than subhumans because even an obnoxious chihuahua has more right to live.

There is the issue though, the situation you are describing is vastly different. In Bongistan there are entire areas that have so many that they have become no-go zones with Sharia Law, which are majority Arab but still has some people that aren't. There are also areas in between that haven't gotten there yet and are close. And the article doesn't mention anything in the slightest about university, so assuming feminism from university is unrelated to the subject at hand. In fact, them having a volatile "and sometimes violent" relationship suggests that she wasn't there by choice, which would explain why the husband would kill her for trying to talk to her family. The only thing that would even remotely suggest she was a feminist is that she was married to a person from a faith that involves forcing women into servitude.

Stop.
1. You sound like you need a daily dose meds.jpg tbh. Understand that staying in social media for too long would be like buying a house to live in Fukushima or Chernobyl. You'll fuck your brain if you stay for too long in that glowing CIAnigger cesspool. I'd go as far to include staying on the internet for too long in general. Don't become the twitter or internet zombie you hate.
2. Stop overcomplicating shit. You want to point out absurdities keep it simple. Just say something like
Fictional 2D=/=3DPD reality because only crazy people can not tell the difference.
That's it that's all. STFU about anything else unrelated when dropping a truthbomb. Use twitter or any other social media to drop info, redpills. That's it. Do not let twitter social media or being constantly online corrupt you.
You thought wrong, too bad so sad move on. Social media is one of the worst places you can look for an "ally" so realize it's not a loss. And stop using the word ally like that, it already sounds turbomaximumgay when socjus uses it.

i'll never look at exploitable movie scenes again
look like you guys might make use of this
twitter.com/Hound_7/status/929722345123545088

at movie scenes *the same way again

I can bake if there's no one else.

Fine. I'll just keep making comments that people hopefully like or sympathize and getting into arguments when I need to.

Anyone know how to get video reliably from globalnews.ca? Using vDownloader gives me a hundred different video files (all of which have complete gibberish in the filename and some of which refuse to download) because of their shitty playlist feature.

That is already a worrying sign that social media radiation is affecting you. Pull the fuck out and get rest if you have to. Raw numbers for likes and retweets by themselves are not the only metric, people who can actually do something because they are in power or in position can be just as important. Remember that it's not just numbers but positioning as well as terrain awareness.
What part of
Do you not understand.
along with

I have not used it for a long while so don't take my word on it. But see if Flashget can do it.

fug, meant jDownloader

Do I really have to install chink adware?

Obviously don't do it if it's compromised as bad as that. Keep in mind my caveat that I used it a long time ago, iirc it was the flashget video only. No chink adware popped up during that time but by now, who knows. Definitely stay away if everything flashget related is borked at this point.

Hmm, looking it briefly it might have been FlashGot, not flashget, but not sure if they're related or not.

Thanks, user, also looks like it's the same people that made NoScript. I'll have a webm ready by next thread, might take a moment since the file is 113MB.

Here's a shitty version.

archive.fo/H1aPX

archive.is/U2d38

exhentai.org/g/1143963/2c27eceff3/
Sugoii

Here's an even shittier but less bloated version

Fuck your bitch

WaPo are snakes. I wonder if EA pissed off Amazon or some other company/person involved with them.

I have a friend that keeps pronouncing Holla Forums as "paul." Is this correct? I always pronounce it as "poll" as in, "taking a poll" or "running into a pole"

Vid Comments pointing out that that embed is fake.

fuck that guy. one of his complains is that polygon said that he refunded COD:InfWar on stream the year prior. He says polygon lied because he didn't do it on a twitch stream, he did it in a youtube VIDEO. This e-celeb cancer makes polygon look good.

It's short for 'politically incorrect', so it should be pronounced like the first syllable of 'politically'.
Your friend is weird.

That's what I told him.

Oh hey, I went to there.

I donate a few bux monthly for old time sake.

Guess it';s time to stop.

I feel like this later from a few years ago is a bit relevant:

archive.is/R3rFd
politicalblindspot.com/amazing-response-from-an-unemployed-former-grad-student-to-university-requesting-donation/

Does someone have the archive showing cuckchan's Holla Forums mods as trannyfaggots being assmad about neogaf discussion and banning everyone for it?

I too would love to have this archive to prove my friend wrong.

I don't see any explanations as to why it would be fake

Scratch that, if someone else can bake please do so.

Looking at his legs makes me feel for the guy, even though he hates people feeling sorry for him.

I consider the fact mods did ban discussion of neofag despite hiroshimoot saying it's fine proof enough but having an archive of the IRC would be great.

As far as I know, with handicap people, the problem is less feeling sorry for them and more that people see nothing to them beyond that. I remember a story someone capped a while back where a guy's retarded friend started crying tears of joy in the middle of a store because of how he addressed and asked her a question as a person instead of as a retard (Which he found very surprising because he didn't put much thought into what he said).

That's understandable. I know Hotwheels really hates it when people keep feeling bad for him though, that Al Jezera piece on him didn't mention any programs he was working on and focused on his disability 100%, which was fucking shitty.

archive.is/zKafX

I have hopes, and hope to see gits mods for it. and armitage mods or even appleseed mods

twitter.com/mombot/status/932281375763206144

Fucking hell. There's no way this is for real!

I like CD Project Red. I want Cyberpunk to turn out great.

holy shit. How?

That is really retarded, and only shows that they dont value the game or themselves.

Why would they?
Their lives are hollow and worthless so they turn to worshiping PR work of corporate entities.

I am agreeing user, they are npcs, and while they are turning on ea because it is popular they dont actually care.

Look what I found in sl

I found this in the same house. Hmmm….this game is like a psychological thriller sometimes.

Why are you "playing" Second Life anyway?

Boredom mostly. And to find weird shit. I haven't played it since way before the election. It's always had it's share of weirdos, but let me tell ya, Trump broke these poor bastards. It's choke full of antifa flags, anti-trump stuff, commie flags, and #resist flags and signs. It seems every depraved sex dungeon and maximum edge satanic vampire castle has at least one antifa flag. It's been very educational.
I mostly just explore and see what the crazies build.

Cancer never goes away.

Just great.
I wonder how much of them were banned already

I already understand that, but I absolutely need some kind of influence.

But I'll pull back when I need to.

There's also the fact that people shitposted the fuck out of the site.

Good letter, spot on how education is a joke. I know many of educated folk working at Starbucks, wishing they could make what i do from my trade

How the fuck did the western world go so wrong?

Look at aftermath of WWII and fall of USSR.
Almost everything hints to these two.

Governmental dependence over self reliance. Also tell him hitler and stalin both felt the same way as sanders.

No strife for 70 years means major parts of the population never had to toughen up.

By having Communist propaganda behind a paywall, which you pay for because if you need to pay that much for it then it is probably something really good.

Hillary is now getting a special council to investigate Trump's sex abuse claims.

Honestly, I wish the left started forgetting about trump's useless scandals and actually focused on rebuilding and reuniting the left; and I wish the right started forgetting about hillary's worthless shrillness, and actually focused on getting an actual political path and interest without twitter and outrage to push them.

Oh my god, she needs to just fuck off already. She lost, the DNC has thrown her under the bus, and her political career is dead in the water, she needs to just get over it.

Forgot archive

archive.is/Fqmq2

I guarantee you, Hillary's going to be the main reason why the Democrats are going to lose in 2020.

All this anti Trump hysteria isn't something that can simply be washed off, it could affect his chances.

It didn't effect his chances of winning last year, hell all this anti Drumf hysteria could actually IMPROVE his chances in 2020. And I don't even like the guy and I voted for him.

Is this some kind of long con, where you'll come in with these shitty comics, then go all out to make gamergate look bad?

And like that, I already know the evidence will be falsified and the "witnesses" fake.

American politics have stopped functioning according to self-convictions and reforms; it's about picking sides and choosing which one you hate the most.
Loudest people, and thus the most influential ones, in the US, cannot define anything anymore without a political prism above themselves, and thus need constant self-validation about "yeah well I totally hate anyone that isn't like me".
That produces too much noise, stupidity and frustration for everyone to make anything intelligent, if not intelligible. So people vote just like they masturbate : "I feel way better about myself, I'm pleased and that's all that matters".

Trump's election helped shine a dirty light onto that mentality, which the left definitely helped grow. They made it necessary to make everything revolve around politics, and not just that, the right politics. And so, now, your identity is nothing but what side you've picked.

That's sadly also why Hillary COULD run again, the retard. Because there is a chance the higher ups on the left are still too narcissistic and fucking ego-hurt to realize that they're in need of fucking fixing the shit they broke instead of jacking it to the sound of "I WAS RIGHT"s. Which would be horrendous and would ensure Trump runs for ten more years if he wants to.

Especially when it's being done in an entirely non-governmental capacity. This is a mob boss lashing out because their favorite hitman got busted trying to eliminate the competing boss.

It felt more like something from Emile Zola's books, where the MC gets her shit fucked up and then she dies.

FUCK THAT SHIT, AND FUCK YOU, KID.
BE RADICAL AS FUCK AND DO SICK STUNTS ON GAME JOURNALIST GRAVES

Are you going to pull a beefaggot on us and say you'll stop posting if we donate to your patreon?

you can establish his name without putting it in in bold letters in front of his face

WOW, HOW ORIGINAL

This is in the same tier as
Just like "woke" and "intersectional feminism" this pointless shit needs to die a quick death.
just proves my point.

The Left is holding itself through tape and staples now. They are disintegrating and Soros bux keeps them alive. If Trump wins the second term, the Democratic Party will be done and the Republican Party will be split in two such as the Trump Camp and Neocons.

silly gamergoys

He's jsut mad because he's a stuck up boring DWEEB, and not a radical skater that can do sick stunts, so all he can do is watch while I 360 hardflip his mom LOL

nice dubs

And here we have Pewdiepie exposing kids to Microaggressions and why they're stupid.

BAKER

I see no conflicting interest here, nope not at all.

I can't believe someone can be this salty, her plans for WW3 against Russia failed, can she get over it?

nah, dude. shit like this I can do for free, ta'hawww!
although if you can donate money, just send it to my dad, he owns the video game store near main street.
the one that has the Polybius Arcade Cabinet.

Fuck it, I'll bake. Tentative title is "Metal Slug Edition". Anything to change?

THANK YOU
COMMENCE OPERATION

Very well.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
8ch.net/v/res/13827224.html

>8ch.net/v/res/13827224.html

Replying to yourself or avatar fagging? You're not a shitposter. That has higher post quality. I'll hust filter you for your general uselessness.

nope

Billy me then.

We are officially in an Idiocracy. Thank you college and public education.

Metafaggotry. It was during the time when if you made a drawthread everyone would be at each other's throat. The threads would get constantly derailed by those who thought the threads was filled with too many requesters and they would constantly bitch how it would need to be cleaned up. The drawfag of the pic you posted was one of those in this boat who constantly complained about the threads. Lucky we've passed that dama for the most part, the recent drawthreads have beem pretty chill with no major derailing argumenting about their meta.