Fighting Game General: Ultimate Unga Goddess Edition

Yukiko, Gordeau and Azrael confirmed in the game: youtube.com/watch?v=b9JNFpRS0c8
Noel, Chie and new gameplay video: youtube.com/watch?v=5E7rYDHQgEY Weiss early preview: youtube.com/watch?v=FF1A1I0jsiU

Shirase and official name announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pTe3Fv-aXNo
Open Beta confirmed for December, 11 in 2017. Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and Kid Buu confirmed for the game.
Bulma's VA, Hiromi Tsuru, passed away at age 57. Story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=RnijMKIs9UE

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack.
Acqua of the Back, Kaori Kanzaki, Motoharu Tsuchimikado and Lessar confirmed as playable pilots. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=jFXUK9DC6G4

Version 4.0 is out. New charactr Misango announced: youtube.com/watch?v=JzH6wtGeaBM
arms.nintendo.com/news/misango/

Venom, Black Widow and Winter Soldier confirmed on the character select screen. Venom and Jeddah looks to receive premium costumes:
Balance patch announced: archive.is/Stkvp

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
Geese Howard gameplay exhibition: youtube.com/watch?v=epNA2TkePrM

Dark Heart confirmed as CPU character.
After the crowdfunding campaign, there are still chances for a playable Dark Heart and her arcana through revised stretch goals for BackerKit: arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders Campaign will end on November 19th.

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack: youtube.com/watch?v=3rXE2RjinkU

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

The first patch for Pokken DX was announced, and will add 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches along with misc fixes and changes

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is announced: youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes. All those new additions will be a free update to all users.
Physical version will feature the base game plus codes for Season 1 and Season 2 Character pass: shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-discs-will-include-codes-to-download-the-character-dlc/

Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dwGw2MjakN8

Game confirmed for arcade only so far. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=wFR6IdCMhCs

DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/ZMLDg
archive.is/SxORH
youtube.com/watch?v=8RoGOBSYW6I
twitter.com/manga_prd/status/931616539945598977
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
fig.co/campaigns/earth-romancer?r=backstage).
twitter.com/pepeday00
archive.is/mfLo1
youtu.be/a9N7E93H7Q8
archive.is/laj1u
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201711200008/&sandbox=1
archive.is/A27v1
archive.is/Az9aW
archive.is/VSAgN
blazblue.jp/10th/contest/characters/
archive.is/fnuJl
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Video_Games
archive.is/XfVZH
archive.is/WEtQZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Cerebrawl v0.6.8 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/ZMLDg

Done. Now do it.

Also, Raildex's Virtual-On OP

archive.is/SxORH

Daily reminder that Eventscrubs is trying to backpedal on the SNK fiasco.

SNK I like you but you really got to stop cheaping out on your ports. At least they decently priced it this time.

I guess i'll drown myself on fighting games for the next month instead of going outside.

What are you fagolas playing right now?

Fuck. I knew I forgot about something. Did they at least fixed the netcode using the SamShoVspecial one?
Hey, at least is not DotEmu like the Garou one while the PS4 got a CodeMystics port

Story time user.

It seems like Blazblue Cross Tag Battle doesnt have any high jumps? or am i wrong?

because if it is then maybe the game is going to be not as complicated like Blazblue

Yeah, the net code is at least better than the original PS4/Vita release so I'll give them that. Been playing it with my friend on the opposite end of the country and only managed to run into a few hiccups.

Here's a reminder that Geoff became a Sjwcuck, and now he's biting the hand that he hopes will feed him after he moved to SoCal (the fgc).

That site really has no shame with all of the dumb shit they've done. The site went out of it's way to attack some stupid chick on Youtube over a video on the fgc's backlash with ESPORZ, and then decided to slander another game and it's community with a Thot slut they hired (AdaptiveTrigger is probably hoping he'll get her pussy like the sjwcuck faggot he is). Of course, the Capcucks on the site will believe everything those fucks say like the two-faced bitches they are. It may sound pathetic, but I hope that thot slut's "career" ends for that article because she did everything you should never do as a journalist (Unfortunately, her tits and pussy will save her because nu-male cucks will defend her even if she is a shitty writer and a shitty person). I just can't get over how Eventscrubs is okay with all of the stupid, dumb shit they've done to defend a poorly-made, sleazy fighter.

Nothing special actually, i put bitcoin on one of those "laundering services" because what worth is bitcoin if it still can be traced like regular credit, eventually some representative contacts me to tell me they have been hacked and are working to get my shit back, forward a week and they aren't giving any replies to anyone

Seems Beerus was leaked in the arcade mode image. Hit might have been leaked, but it could also just be Ginyu.

Never played P4A. Is Yukiko unga in that game?

She's playable in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, yes.

Surprised he's still involved.

Tough break user. Play some fightan' and have a cute squirrel to help cheer you up.

It's like pottery, it comes full circle.

Can't even feel smug about this. I wrote off SFV and MvCI long ago as well as Capcom. Shills moving away from it are only because the games aren't doing well to the point that it's impossible to defend them.

I think I'm going to build myself a stick with my next paycheck. Is there any guide or resource on what I should be looking for?

Hell yeah mother fucker. also;
WHERE IS THE TWIN STICK SEGA? HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO PLAY VIRTUAL ON PROPERLY WITHOUT A TWIN STICK? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE PS3 VERSION ANYMORE SO THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION

I have a theory. At the end of each Cross Tag Battle trailer, we see a series of panels showing trailers/gameplay/etc. from each of the four franchises in the crossover. Each time a new character is revealed, that character's portrait takes the place of said panel. What if each panel is a hint and what characters we can be expecting in the future, either in the base game or as DLC? pardon the shitty screencap, I just wanted to fit in as much as I could without the logo taking up too much space.

One of these characters was "fixed" by a big company. Can you find the "fixed" character?

I want to fuck that squirrel so hard.

Lots of people do. You're not the only one.

And here's that webm I promised last thread in case anyone derived as much joy from this as I did.

How embarrassing.

I would like to see how he handles Arcana Heart or BB:CF.

Holy fuck, he sounds like a whiny Jewish version of DSP.

I can't wait to see what happens when the fighting games get ported next year

He would scream how broken Jin's ice car is.

He literally can't handle those. He'd complain as usual instead of trying to get good and go crawling back to MvCi or T7 and wail on people notably worse than him.

Remember guys…
It's okay when Namco, NRS, and Arcsys have early access, season passes, and day-one, dick-locked content. Only Capcom is not allowed to do those things!
-Every /r Kappa poster and person in the fgc

When Max got owned in VF, Skullgirls and Soul Calibur, his ass dropped them instantly because no one wanted to watch a jew suck ass at games he claims to be good at. I think he dropped KI too after acting like he's king shit in that game.

>Not wanting to be best friends with her instead
That is nuts.

Shitty practice is a shitty practice no matter how good a game is.

I really hope Fighting Ex Layer doesn't have a season pass and Arika instead does what SNK did for KoF XIV's DLC characters.

I would give her my nuts, if you catch my drift.

Bad news from Arika.

What? Wouldn't you need to have ps+ to go online regardless?
If anything this is good news because it confirms the beta will have offline shit.

Playing DBFZ is going to be bittersweet in Jan 2018…

Not calling it Fighting Layer EX (FLEX).

Oh shit, that's grea-
Oh. That really puts a damper on things.

Dat last look
youtube.com/watch?v=8RoGOBSYW6I

What are some BB characters I should try if I'm new to the series but don't like dash cancelling?

I wish i a drawfag would add Mai resting her jugs on Thanos's head.

Bloody Roar II. Truly the pinnacle of the series in every concievable way —from art direction and soundtrack to making every attack feel B R U T A L.

Fuck Gado's AI though. It took me no less than three hours of arcade mode attempts to get to Shen Long.

I WAS BLAHKING THAT, KAMAHN DOOD!

Max is the egoraptor of the fgc, talks like he knows his shit but really doesn't.

KOF14 & SFV deserve their user scores and sales.

Why is no one shitting on Inj2 steam version? Shit came out a few days ago and it's on the end of second page of global top sellers. Only has 1,3k players active rn

When is ARIKA going to show Pullum?

You just answered your own question. Maybe the blandness of the Justice League movie killed the pc version of InjusTits Two

twitter.com/manga_prd/status/931616539945598977

that my friend is a mai shiranui cosplayer

…What?

Inshallah

But anons, this youtuber liked MvCi A Lot. Doesn't that mean we ignore every terrible jew thing Capcom did with MvCi?
I swear we are being lead to just ignore how fucking lazy the game was made.

in time

I wonder how ridiculous his design will be as well after seeing akumas lion mane.

There are rumors that he'll only have tiger shot in v-trigger which will ruin any point of people wanting to play him

thankfully most of the kids superscribed to max dont even play the games he talks about they just like watching him play them.

I can honestly see them doing that, they'd listen to casuals saying fireball pressure/zoning is boring.

So for someone who doesn't know who this guy is, can I get a tl;dr?

He's a capcom player, he ran a show for a long time on SF4, SFV rolls around, you can tell he's having less fun, slowly starts playing more and more GG on his personal stream. also, idk if this is true, but apparently he left the FGC recently or something

So in kof 14 you can only do the EX moves while in max mode unlike SF4 where you can do it any time as long as you have meter and do the input?

I was thinking more of new players fighting against Mu, Nu, Amane, or Arakune. Characters who you have to figure out a strategy to fight around.

How do you constantly cover fighting games and learn nothing from the people playing them? Most who casually play fighters are better than this. 30 minutes in the character tutorial will teach you all their basics and a few hours of online play will teach you how the matches are supposed to flow.

Came across that video of Sonicfox and Max playing DBZF. That happened during Tekken tournament, right? Why were they even there, I don't think either of them play Tekken

Earlier this year he deleted his Twitter for awhile, left his job at Twitch (memers said he lost it to an internet in a money match but he was probably just fed up with Twitch being Twitch), and no-one has seen hide nor hair of him since. He's streamed Guilty Gear exactly twice, but without commentary.

People in the last thread mentioned how weird SNK's timelines are, and how odd it is for any man to run away from impregnating Mai for years and years. This got me thinking: do you prefer your fightan characters frozen in time, or are you okay with change and progression as characters?

Ultimately, i think any fighting series which changes would either put story > gameplay (MK) which is bad, or change/redesign characters so much it alienates older fans (GGXrd, SFIV, SFV). Then again, most people rightfully don't care about the story in fighting games beyond the broad strokes. Obviously "I like a bit of change" is the ideal, but that's difficult to define.

How would you have a fighting game's characters change/react to the story without making them into different characters?

Too busy jumping between characters and games to retain anything and playing people that can barely put up a fight.

Either give them the option of an outfit or two reflecting their change or a new move or two without gutting crap. It's hard to say but as long as they don't pull a SCV and have other people take a character's place I might not mind too much. I wouldn't mind an older, less clumsy Sakura that developed her own moves but that'd be hell for some.

I like change over time and seeing how characters improve or change as the series goes on. I think it makes for better world building. But at the end of the day, I appreciate fun, unique characters with good designs the most. If the story has a character's arm removed, I expect his fighting style to at least look different while functioning the same or play completely different.

I want to jizz on her eyes

If there is going to be progression in characters then for it to be tolerable change then it had to have been planned. Like Guilty Gear/Blazblue. Otherwise you get fuckups like Street fighter Turd strike and retconning.

Today I learned:
I was accustomed to holding down the button for azami for no good reason other than it felt right. As a result I could never nail that narrow window down. I learned to let go and let the Metsudo Kushoudou flow.

meme player goes JUST

Yes. You spend a meter to enter MAX mode and be able to do EX moves for a limited time. But you can also cancel a normal or command normal to enter MAX mode at reduced timeframe to extend combos like in

Tekken7 is a Bandai Namco game just like DBFZ. Bamco was just shilling the game with "not so famous" people.

Not really true. Liu Kang, Kitana and Kung Lao are dead in MKX but are playable with "old man" skins that are non canon. Jade and others are just not playable because NRS doesn't want them playable. Johnny Cage and Millena died like 5~6 times already and they have been in every single game except that time Johnny's actor was caught shilling another game
In that case KOF have been following that since 1997 with the Orochi Team (Yashiro, Shermie and Chris) being extremely popular but dead since their debut game and only appearing in Dream matches but then, you have ghost lesbians tormeting Iori for two games now. They came with an excuse for Kyo to change from fireball to rekka character by saying he got a beatdown from Goenitz, Kensou losing his powers in the NESTS saga and so on. It's nice to have some changes like Ralf devianting from Clark along the years. It's nice to see some development like Mai finally with Andy, Terry getting along with Mary and Takuma retiring leaving Ryo the opportunity to become Mr. Karate II.

Some changes might be fine like Kyo but others can be awful like Ibuki in SFV.

That's the girl who won the design contest, right?

It's finally happening.

wew
Oh God please do it.

Is Quan Chi also dead but not playable? Characters in his situation are mostly what I mean.
Is there a reason why not? I thought Jade/Kitana were series mainstays. I can't imagine a roster as dumb as MKX's would care about bloat considering how many colour coded ninjas MK9 had.

Never heard of this before. What's happening on Dec 8 and why is it "finally" happening instead of just happening?

reminder that the middle east loves their big titty anime because it's deformed enough to not be considered human by the religious books and thus doesn't need to be regulated

store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

It was announced like 3 years ago which is where the "finally" comes from.

This is a bullshit lie they arent allowed to

Somebody off camera is pointing a gun at him, making him say all those things.

>Somebody off camera is pointing a gun money at him

Kitana is. Jade missed a few games after UMK3 like MK4/Gold and Deadly Alliance. Same for Smoke but at least they both "are" as variations of Kitana and Triborg.
I'm just saying story was not one of the reasons a character is playable in Mortal Kombat. Popularity and gameplay are more important. And that's why I hope most of the Kombat kids go away in the next iteration.

aw yeah

Bruh, the bitch fell in love with Andy because he got her a birthday present once. That screams crazy and you don't stick your dick in crazy.
It would be safer and better to stick your dick in Vice or Sylvie than it would be to stick it in Mia.

You're supposed to tame her into being a model housewife with your dick, Mr Quads. Poor Andy is too much of a soyboy to do it though.

I bet she gives some shockingly good head.

>Not really true. Liu Kang, Kitana and Kung Lao are dead in MKX but are playable with "old man" skins that are non canon. Jade and others are just not playable because NRS doesn't want them playable. Johnny Cage and Millena died like 5~6 times already and they have been in every single game except that time Johnny's actor was caught shilling another game
Yes and no. "Old" Shaolin Monks are just a bait and switch, they appear as primary costumes because of a flashback but they're currently revenants,Liu now ruler of the Netherrealm; Cage's death was already retconned in DA before it all being retconned by MK9.

>risk getting tased every time she cums

Sylvie isn't for sexual!

would rather stick my dick in Ash than old twat

Wow what a gay

You got something against dead cakes?

The gay community!

Get the fuck out Cakeboy.

I'd rather put my dick in Ash than any other KOF girl myself.

…b-but she's asking for it!

Here's hoping that either Sagat is good or Juri gets buffed for SF5AE, otherwise I still won't have a character that suits me.

Kim is a natural enemy of the gay community.

Yes you would. Reminder that Hwa Jai has the same voice actor.

That Shermie art is really nice. I'm not so sure about the OC design, though.

Please do not lewd the Sylvie!!!!

reeeeeee

Now correct me if i'm wrong but it looks like all he had to do is block to not eat that

All his time with Leo made him forget how to block.

It's been so long since i've played anything XRD related I thought you were talking about a different Leo.

You better get used to Ashley Burch and more sjw shit in the next MK game. Boon and Burch are gonna make it worse.

Cage got retconned in MK4. Didn't they kill him off because one of the Pesinas had beef with Boon and Tobias?

Despite being top-tier in season 2 (bullshit damage, no brain character in a shit game with shit mechanics), Capcom ruined Boxer. Ruining Sagat like they ruined Boxer, Ibuki, and Juri would be the one of the stupidest things to do. I'll laugh if they ruin Sagat and then I'll be sad when I think who else will get ruined by that Japanese piece of shit Ono.

It's like someone at Capcom and Jasco knew no one likes SFV and shit like Juri's sjw-censored outfit, Retarded Potato-Lion Akuma, and Fugly Ken

Canadian Autistic Faggot

Which character is the canadian autistic faggot?
Or are you referring to the gigantic retarded transsexual?

You missed the memo that Kano's son is joining the krew in the next game?

The Canadian Autistic Faggot who spergs over trucks, and probably gets autistic over Thomas the Engine instead of getting blown by the tranny slut he hired. I wouldn't call him a tranny, since Poison and Roxy are the token trannies.

I thought I heard somewhere that Roxy was an actual girl, and that poison was the man with mental health issues

and wakes up the entire block

tmw you realize Sylvie might legitimately be the best shag in the roster after Luong

Fixed.

STOP!!! KOF GIRLS ARE NOT FOR LEWDING

the residing queen of lewd is from KOF tho

Street Fighter amiboos?

Calling it now: Kano's son will be leftist propaganda for Sjws, Antifa, and BLM (He'll also be pro-Isis, and glorify rape and terrorism committed by Antifa, BLM, and Isis). He'll be full of Anti-Trump shit for the sjws who don't play fighters. Cassie will side with him (So Ashley can spew her leftist shit through Cassie and Kano's son).

Sshhhh, don't give them ideas. It's for a shitty board game by a shitty company.

Oh yea, and Raiden will act like Trump, and Boon will use DA and Deception's plot to justify the leftist sjw pandering bullshit.

They lewd themselves tho.
That reminds me, I'm still sad that those extra KoF XIV DLC characters never happened. I miss Hinako.

There's alot of lewds of them in every game.

Its hurts.

Marital. Under the sheets. Lights off. Missionary only. Exclusively for reproductive purposes.

Just use a keyboard.

that is not lewd, she's just doing a sumo ritual of stamping out evil spirits, do not lewd cute pure girls.remember to support snk so we can get more KoF with more fun returning characters

alright, a few KoF girls can be lewded, just dont lewd the wholesome cute ones pls
These two are off limits

If there's no leg locking involved you're doing it wrong.

You're not going to keep me away from short stacks dammit.

Same, I pray that Q does NOT make it in, it was hard enough watching what the did to Akuma.

I heard Sodom and Roxy might be in it. I really hope this isn't true.

LMAO THIS GUY

Sorry fam. I don't have any Mui Mui smut and the Yuris are pretty tame. You're on your own there.

I bet she's a choker.

There was a big ass leak on Plebbit that included a LOT of shit and the only reason it was humored is because the poster supposedly predicted the turtles and that hobo witch being in IJ2.
Anyway, for SFV specifically, the guy said S3 would be Sagat, Sakura, Cody, Sodom and, likely Roxy and a Doll. And, besides that, Oro, Q, Necro and Viper would be added for free as part of the AE update.
Now, X-Kira, the hue dataminer that's been dissecting SFV for ages says it's bullshit. He found data for 4 characters - Sagat, Sakura, 'Neo Shadaloo girl' (the chick from Ed's ending) and someone else but gave no info.
Lastly, there's a EH poster that correctly predicted every S2 character with details like a big change to Ed or Abigail being bigger than Zangief. He says S3 is Sagat, Sakura, Blanka, "a bae", "a mayor" and "a president". He admits this might not be fully accurate because his contact in Capcom has been severed. "Bae" could be the Neo Shadaloo girl, Mayor could be Haggar and President could be Gill because that's his rank in the Illuminati.

Gill has a model (sort of) in the Story Mode, so I could see him in it. I really don't want to see Ono ruin Sodom and Roxy. Knowing Ms Mudslime might be in MvCI is bad enough already.

For some reason I've read Oro as Ono and I couldn't believe that he'd be such a piece of shit and add himself to the game

That would be funny and interesting to see as a gag story. Too bad that would require Capcom to put effort into making it good (we all know how Capcom is with effort).

that would be pretty funny and cool

This is beautiful.

Consider suicide.

"Good games" (or more accurately, merely better then Capcom games) doesn't excuse shitty business practices. Come on now.

why is her dick coming out of her belly button. have you trap lovers never even seen a real penis? pathetic

Mai looks like she's seen some shit.
How about we have a thread that doesn't devolve into are traps/futa gay debates? Who am I kidding, just by mentioning it I've doomed us all.

Can't wait for charge grappler Sagat, simplified inputs Sakura and motion character Blanka.

And don't forget Shang Tsung's niece, Baraka's daughter and Kabal's long lost brother! Because we want new characters but have no new ideas.

I always imagine fightan girls to have a cut and sculpted core… abs-solutely fabulous.

Belly-dance martial art. Haha.

Mr.Satan's seiyuu is dead, dude.

Don't looking at KULA then. Haha.

Unshou Ishizuka took the role after Daisuki Gouri passed away.

Last day for the Six Star funding.
$2596.63 till Dark Heart becomes playable

The dream is dead

still got 16 or so hours, some otaku will pull through.

Is Goku next?

Just put in $100 like an idiot
$1946.63 left

Toei better pray she lives to be 100 and remains healthy enough to do voice work the entire time.

Once she dies, DB is done.

I can't believe it even made that much money. All I did was pay 60 for a physical version that also comes with a steam key.

My sides
if this ain't evidence of a clown world then i dunno what is

I honestly can't wait.

New Earth Romancer video. Apparently they're starting the crowdfunding on Fig, and man, I do not know what to make of it. The gameplay (vid related) looks pretty cool. It's different from Smash and that game's countless imitators to the point it actually does look like a hybrid game, but some of the other stuff is VERY dicey.

Your mileage may vary, but I think it looks promising. Then you get to the other stuff (fig.co/campaigns/earth-romancer?r=backstage).

Then there are the secondary character designs they flashed at the end of another video, which vary wildly in quality and art style. I'll post those in a moment.

I like the concepts behind golem girl and furry music druid, but they clash hard. Rabbit wizard is just bland, but at least he isn't as bad as Tumblr: The Character.

Chalcedony exists, I guess? I want to look forward to this, but God damn.

They revived him in MK4, but the death in itself got either retconned or played out as a joke.

Yes, it was because of the BloodStorm incident.

You sir are the gay community.

The first pic screams copyright infringement because holy fuck that bitch looks like a Cammy knock off. These characters look horrible. I sensing another train wreck.

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! DON'T STEAL!

I remember Blood Storm. The game sucked, but it had some neat concepts like using other people's weapons and body parts.

*sigh*
Red Bull Battlegrounds should be called CAPCOM CUP because they actually play games other than SFV.
twitter.com/pepeday00

Dat twin fight for SSF2X GF. Necro DP for 3rd strike

Capcom Cup should have been called SFV Cup from 2016+

Basically Kano's arcade mode ending was him training recruits in an insane "do or die" method and his one and only recruit is his son.

and you didn't believe in the power of otakus

I'm glad I was proven wrong.

I'm glad I was wrong but a little sad at the same time. Still, we get 2 new characters and 2 arcanas now. Truly the power of dick overpowers the wallet.

which kof girl lewds the best?

There is only gonna be one new arcana, Dark Heart's arcana is the next stretch goal and there is no way that it will get funded in time.

I believe in otaku power but I don't believe in it strong enough for someone to drop $30000 within the few hours left

i posted in the wrong tab please ignore me i'm a retard

It'll probably be added as DLC some time after release. The only way it wouldn't is if the game doesn't raise enough funds to promote development.

hi poop.

I want to marry and then *impregnate Mai in a missionary position complete with leg locking, holding hands with lights off and socks**on.

My spoilering on the phone is disgraceful.

Remember awhile back some one was shilling neo geo pocket fighter clone "Pocket Rumble". Well this is the dev
archive.is/mfLo1

I guess everyone who decides to make a living off of videogames this day and age is disturbed in some kind of way.

I'll forgive it for making me laugh, and for your tastes.

What is it with trannies all wanting to make vidya?

Or cracked, like Parace L'Sia was done on NesicaxLive youtu.be/a9N7E93H7Q8

That shit ain't happening. Love Prison Geist is an arcana; not a fighter or secret boss.

White bikini Elena HAHA

What's your fave anime fighter?

I really wonder who would they pick to replace her.
This would be the best solution tbh.

Can somebody go into finer detail about why consoles made pre-2002 tend to play better on CRT's? Why are current fighting game tournaments played on LCD's if they supposedly lag more than CRT's?

Cause I've been looking at some shit and that shit is saying CRT's are still better in terms of display lag, just everybody got tired of lugging them around.

what's her name?

Right now I'm mainly playing Nitroplus but want to get back into Arcana Heart 3. Favorites mainly being AH3 and UNIEST. Chaos Code is also pretty cool but I have yet to really play around with it while Daemon Bride needs a PC/console port.

Never saw Million Author until now. Looks pretty fun.

Hopefully it gets ported to consoles or PC next yet.

A 480 console outputting into an HD TV will have latency due to the tremendous amounts of upscaling involved, as well as the different aspect ratio. There are 1080p CRTs, of course, but those are rather rare and way too large for any tournament with more than a dozen people.
Part of it is logistics and sponsorships, but the real tournaments are played with lag-free LCDs, which are either literally lag free or so close to it a human being won't notice it.
For consoles designed to output to CRTs, they certainly are. I'm not sure you'd be able to have an HD game output to a CRT without jury-rigging some thicket of cables that would introduce as much input lag as it would remove.

whoops didn't mean to sage

Old consoles tend to play better on CRTs simply because most modern TVs aren't designed to play old games. With a proper scaler that emphasizes input lag, you can get fairly good performance from old consoles on an LCD. Modern LCDs can get pretty close to having no lag, but they need an input they can read fast enough to just spit out the image, i.e. something digital and as close to the native resolution of the set as possible. CRTs just spit out whatever is put into them, but most aren't designed for the high resolutions and pure digital output of modern consoles, which combined with LCDs not being complete shit means that CRTs are mostly left to supergun setups for most modern tourneys, since most legacy games are preferred on native arcade hardware.

Guilty Gear and Persona 4 Arena will always hold a special place in my heart. I've been getting into Arcana Heart 3 leading into the release of SSS (it motivated me to go at it again).

Wait, what? SNK was bought up by a chinese company? How? I though foreigner couldn't buy out japanese company.

Will there be Rev3?

Eventually. Daisuke wants to expand the roster a lot with older characters, and there are plenty of loose ends in the story. We haven't heard anything about it because ArcSys is focusing on DBFZ and BBCTB until 2018.

Arika showed off some of the load times, training mode features and connection times for 5 bars for the upcoming beta.
Also an interview with them from (((Polygon)));
archive.is/laj1u

I kind of want to play Injustice 2.

What makes you want that?

then pirate it

I enjoy NRS games despite their faults and the online is always alive

Was it cracked already?

No clue, if it's not it should be cracked soon.

i'm thinking about getting it, is it worth it ? i'm a poor student who likes stuff that would take me +50 hours to 100% don't wanna pay money for a short to beat game

What? Pocket rumble? It's a mediocre fighting game that doesn't even come remotely close to the good games it's trying to emulate.
Why the fuck would you be looking at a fighting game if you want games with tons of content?

If you have friends, I do think it's fun and definitely has more to learn than Fantasy Strike, but it's not really the kind of game that'll take over 50 hours to beat, even when they do add in more single player content.

Personally, I'd recommend spending the extra to get Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 or even Blazblue Centralfiction, they both have a good suite of single player modes, active enough online (use lobbies), solid tutorials (especially GGXrdR2), and a much deeper fighting system than anything that is aiming for accessibility above all else could achieve, while also being fun to play even at the lowest of levels due to chain combos and things like stylish mode.

A bit disappointed that "ALEX IS STILL SHIT" wasn't part of the announced features.

Is the gameplay footage slowed down? It feels so sluggish and choppy for me, there's so much hitstop on everything

When I see the Capcom Cup arena, I remember they charged like 10 bucks for that, right? That kinda DLC (high priced, limited time availability, cosmetics. is always a deal-breaker.

How do you make a new V Trigger for a character like Necalli who is nothing without his v trigger?

Oh right. forgot who we were talking about for a second.

Make it cost less, have it become temporary, and make it have different buffs to certain moves unlike the first V trigger.

Menat's is the only interesting one, naturally. I look forward to her still being awful.

Nuke California.

is sfv so shit you would actually play other 'gimmicky' fighters?

Yes. Define gimmicky.

a non-traditional fighter, that doesn't mean it's a fighter with different attributes like 3v3 or environments that change slightly, the whole game is vastly different from a traditional fighter.
Examples: power stone, smash, arms, tekken, most of the dragonball games in general, etc.

Beg your pardon?

tekken is pretty poky and fundamental at it's core. i'm kinda surprised more people who liked sf4 haven't picked it up. maybe the capos and other weird shit or the tekken is hard meme scare them away?

So, we are gonna ignore that this pretty much a super version for SFV?

Bizarre definitions aside, I'd rather play Shrek Super Slam than SFV.

It was leaked months ago, and it uses the same core mechanics so it's not an SSFIV situation where you need to buy it or you're left behind.

Nope.

what are some older fighting games worth gitting gud at? After playing some SF2 I've been wanting to play older things over the newer ones.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Street Fighter Ex 2 Plus.
Bloody Roar 3.
OMF: 2097.
KoF 2002 But you'll never get gud at it unless you're mexican or chinese.

yep, played and loved that one. It's one of my favorites.

played the first two, also great games. Haven't played KoF 02 and never heard of OMF: 2097, downloading now. Thanks.

The King of Fighters '98
Virtua Fighter 2
Samurai Shodown 2
Tekken 3
Virtual-On
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Fatal Fury Special
Street Fighter EX
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

honestly i was just planning to continue ignoring sfv altogether

Remember to activate the hidden menus, hyper mode, the re-hit mode, and the ultimate difficulty mode on OMF. And Rugal WILL fuck your shit up.

Aside from all the ones listed great taste anons, Samurai Shodown V Special, Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Eternal Fighter Zero, Breakers Revenge, Fighter's History Dynamite are all great

Does anybody else know this confusion?

Her new shit whiffs! They didn't even fix the bitch!

Apparently that Saudi stage and character are getting added to KoF XIV, so I guess the dream isn't dead for those DLC characters?
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201711200008/&sandbox=1
archive.is/A27v1

So is SNK taking oil money? When was there an announcement for the contest to create and OC character that they would 100% agree on putting it into the game?

Nope, I grew up watching DBZ so anything that has to do with it sparks a special place in my heart.

Basically. Manga Productions is a Saudi company that gives funding to animes/video games in exchange for promoting Saudi Arabia in some shape or form. Pic related is from Manga Production's website.
No clue, it was Saudi only from what I gathered.
archive.is/Az9aW

I'll be interested to see how the new character ends up playing. Does she have a name, btw?

- Whichever KOF you end up liking the best, try them out
- MvC 1&2
- SamSho V Special
- Karnov's Revenge
- Darkstalkers 2&3, especially if you need the waifus
- SvC Chaos, if you have high BS tolerance

Nope. Promise is broken. I already gave up on the game so it doesn't really matter at this point.

What did he mean by this?

Can't fix a character whose entire moveset is a bad idea.

Boo!
You know what's a mix-up? Sweep, walk up, do nothing to bait a reversal. It isn't Nadeshiko jumping in with a fucking chair.
Dammit Capcom, you are not making this look appealing.

Why? Don't.

And one of the new abilities whiffs like the old ones! They gave Menat more useless tools.

So Saudi Arabia isn't allowed to create non-ackbar media so they buy outside companies to do it in the hopes to convert everyone to sharia law? I'm worried how SNK is just taking money from everywhere. God knows what more content they will be "encouraged" to produce if this is the way they're going

Doesn't look like she has a name yet. Here is the first english article on it so far;
archive.is/VSAgN

It's basically a glorified travel advertising company trying to push the message that "We're totally not terrorists guys! Trust us ;^)" based on their other collabs. Just a bunch of rich arabs trying to say their country is the best.

Felicia is the best Darkstalker

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the new character's concept art looks absolutely haram.

her hijab does hug her curves quite well

The curves of her head?

It kinda bothers me that felicia is a nun but neither Capcom nor Fanart actually show felicia doing nun shit. Also what is up with the other cat girls that hang around with her too? Are they "nuns" as well

curves of the stones of her stoning or scimitar for beheading
that was a little mean

I think he means the curves in her hair.
Her hair is really curly.

Why would anyone draw her doing nun things? Nobody fucking cares that she's a nun. Except you. Freak.

Also the catgirls that hang around her are supposedly her 8 other souls, and they live together as a family

Kill yourself.

Everything like her design, playstyle, characterization, story motivation would suggest she would NOT be a nun but someone at capcom wrote in her description to make her one. I am justified in being perturbed by this

At least she isn't boring like a nun.
Ryu must be struggling so hard to get free.

Eat a dick faggot

If I remember well at first she wanted to be a movie star but then she got tired of that and decided to become a nun

Finished it. Please tell me if there are any mistakes/inaccurate descriptions.

inb4 this is posted on reddit.

So the old KoF XIV SE datamine had;

You think they'll actually happen? SNK has been pretty quite about KoF XIV till now and they've already confirmed a new fighter in development. It would seem weird that the game would get huge support out of nowhere.

I still can't believe someone did that.

I beg to differ. Here's Felicia bringing food and joy to the downtrodden.

It could be from that chinese company that bought them. They must have funded SNK with a shit ton of money enough to get them away from Pachinko industry and the Yakuza.

I want to believe.

I didn't realize felicica was best girl

welp there it is.
Thank you for these panels. my spirit can finally rip in peace

Oh well, KoF was fun while it lasted.

You know SNK has already made a Saudi character and had a Saudi stage complete with a mosque and chicks in burkas before right? This ain't nothing new

Guilty Gear is just a fancy version of Street Fighter with more entry options, there's no excuse to say you got rushdowned in a shit game because the game is a mixup enter/exit method game, not a one-touch death fighter like MvC.

If you lose, it's because you failed and fell into the wakeup game, the damage is high on entry but the combos are heavily reduced in damage in GG outside of supers of course, It's his own fault.

I like it when these people try to build up some sort of expertise to get people to believe them at face value, but they always end up getting schooled. Can't be an expert when all you have is an opinion.

It actually looks pretty good, it's currently a bit rough, but the frames for the combos are quick as fuck, and the jumps are pretty floaty, it doesn't go KoF tight when it comes to jumping at least. The game looks like it's going for a fast and loose style of gameplay as opposed to SF4's space control.

cite

crosspost is current year fashion! don't you know grandpa? I have to let my in-group know i steal original content that they may enjoy since they can't be assed to use an imageboard ruled by a Free Mason and his constituents!
BRB reposting this on the platform for public discussion known as Twitter!
t. Not a gnu social faggot that loves gab.ai

Honestly outside a few rough animations I'm surprised at it's current state. Especially considering how they still haven't secured a publisher yet and are using their own cash for the game. You can really tell it's a passion project.

Some of us like nuns. And cat girl nuns are even better.

No clue why he doesn't practice off stream to make his streams less embarrassing.

It's his life at this point, being a streamer basically means you're doing this shit all the time, why practice when you can stream yourself practicing and get money for it?

tfw your image made it through

tfw I see dups

which one is yours? I wanna know so I can find it.

congrats user!!
which one did you draw?

twfw

Redbull Battlegrounds 2017 has SSF2X/3s/Sf4? YEAH!

Genderbent Kukri to be in KOF14? Haha.

God is Dan tier

How would a Mr Saikyo play?

I am a bit sad that Dan isn't in SFV
But at least I have USFIV
That I bought 3 days ago, and made my first victory with Dan, feels good

When SFV:AE come out, do you guys think they'll make Ken/Ibuki/Alex/Ed/Guile/Abigail actually look good? all of these characters have fucked up eyes, teeth, and plastic look hair, if they found a way to fix this shit, it'd get a lot more people interested

Yes but this one sounds like it's a walking, talking paid ad.

Needs more Clarice.

Dan not being in SFV is probably best for him

DAN 4ever!

Could be worse

why the fuck did they make him look like Johnny Depp from Fear and Loathing?

Pic related is what cassie cage was gonna be before ashley cuck and wb forced the progressive narrative.
but nope, we got sonya 0.5 who has spent most of her life with her father but is in a swat uniform for some reason and is more like the bastard child of sonya and striker.

We can't stop here. This is Laura country.

fuck

The catgirls that 'hang" around her are often supposed to be orphans and others who are downtrodden.

because that's what the marketing team said the kids like these days

My that concept art looks pretty good aside from the purple hair.
I honestly hate Cassie Cage. She sounds grating and her moveset seems to be half cage half sonya without any rhyme or reason. Like I don't get why most of her variations are either basic sonya or basic cage.
Worst part is that even her nut punch isn't satisfying because instead of that "WOAHOOO" from the previous game it's this lame "ding" that's furthered in how lame it is by Burch.
Why the fuck is Cage special forces now? And why are they back to this "Raiden is now evuul for wanting to fuck up the realms constantly attacking his" plotline now?
I swear the best part of MKX is seeing Raiden surrounded by all the vengeful revenants and instead of anything happening it's them lightly pushing him around like playground bullies

Any sf4 newfags who wants to git gud with me, or anyone kind enough to point me to the mandatory discord circlejerk?
I can only play this fellow and the 5 hues playing alpha 3 on fightcade are bored of me already

Because ashly cuck can't say a line to save her fucking life because she's a terrible VA.

And the "dark Raiden" subplot is due to when he showed up in Deception as the evil raiden and people fucking loved it because otherwise he was just kinda… there. Much like Liu Kang was just the "hero" until he became a zombie, then people really liked him.

But people are liking the direction with the Evil Raiden because they liked Kotal Kahn and didn't like earthrealm in MKX, and now we have a way for earthreal to be the bad guys and Outworld to be the good guys.

Felicia didn't sell until they turned her into something Japs and weebs want to fuck. Being shit in almost every game she's in also didn't help her in having a stable character design. If you aren't a benchmark character then your gonna get redesigned… a lot.

Is that what happened with Demitri?

it's time to make another discord
where you don't ban a user just becau

Glad I could help you restless spirit

Odd timeline we live in.

On the topic of Darkstalkers, why is it that more people know/care about Felicia and Morrigan than the rest of the Darkstalkers combined. Did the cosplay whores do this?

fuck off. plenty irc channels still around, mumble has existed longer, and you faggots want NSA crap. Enjoy your Pavlov contraption Huxlean scum.

Feels bad.

nobody remembers Q.Bee even though she's arguably the cutest and most important girl

Because those are the only characters Capcom keeps pushing.

Fap bait is more powerful than anything else. And while Dmitri, John, and Jedah are equally iconic designs; they haven't been as pushed as others.

Doesn't help that there were three characters lost in the translation to VS which means my boy Phobos will forever be neglected.

Capcom Frog put up a blurry Sodom. Now I'm really confused (mostly because of all the leaks, I think the dataminer is the only reliable one).

And what's that? You want more Chun-li costumes. Gotchu covered fam.

Nostalgia and X-mas stuff. I like Kolin's but her move set is such a snoozefest; I thought she'd be the one that would get me interested in trying the game but nope.

Hell no, I've had enough of traps trying to erp

If you go by the "plot," Demitri was supposed to destroy and consume Pyron, and Huitzil was probably shut down or destroyed by Demitri (Before the series was all about Morrigan doing…something). Donovan is the only one that's up in the air (He either found peace or caved into his Darkstalker roots). Look at it like this, Ono and Capcom can't ruin Huitzil due to his animations (He would be hell for current 3d modelers and animators).

That wouldn't stop them and you know it. He's safe because he doesn't have tits and hardly anyone remembers him just like how Jedah is the first Darkstalkers rep in a versus series.

Plot is a fine excuse but the reality is that characters like Huitzil and Pyron didn't make into VS even as strictly multiplayer characters because of limits with the arcade board memory space.

I'm not sure if the decision to write out Huitzil was a result of that but according to the "plot" there is an entire temple filled with similar models so the reality is that he was dropped because of technology reasons in the 2D era.

She can still be a stronk catgirl in your heart, user.

It's fine, I don't think Diskiddies want hues around either. Don't matter anyway, USF4 is an 3-4year old game, too old for cellphone gamers.

It still blows my mind Yipes said Jedah is the first male rep forgetting about Anakaris in MvC2. Anakaris actually had fans over in Japan. They're probably happy Capcom didn't ruin him in MvCI.

I'm ready

Tell me about it. I'd probably get a little hyped and that concerns me.
The hue dataminer says that big leak that included him was bull but he also said he found data for 4 characters but one's a total mystery so that last one could be Sodom.
They'll go back to naming him 'Katana' because muh esportz.

Gonna need at least 30 costumes for that happen. She's about halfway there though.

So would be Sentinel if X-men COTA was the standard but you got that shitty bootleg one in MvC3.

Yeah, I got my bag of pebbles handy too.
Unless she's part of Mukai's group, she's gonna stick out like a sore thumb in the roster.

There's a character popularity poll for your favorite Blazblue character, as the franchsise's 10th anniversary is next year.
blazblue.jp/10th/contest/characters/

Say what you will about SFV but outside of the hands/feet proportions I still think Chun-li looks very good in it.

No user, modern Capcom won't fix any of that. They're minimum-effort hacks who only care about removing nipples and buttslaps to secure their ESPN money.

As much as I shit on it, that's one thing I'll give them credit for. It also helps she has a boatload of good costumes (while Juri has a good model but crappy ass costumes).
Sucks that she got nerfed from SSS to near bottom though.

Capcom deserves to burn for what they've done to Juri alone.

I voted Kazuma in hopes they add him to the game. There isn't enough sneks

I myself am looking forward to those sweet Luong sitting on her face clips

I kinda wish Evil Buu or Super Buu were used more in DBZ fighting games.

I voted for Valkenhayn

Is that shit going to get botted like the SF character poll? Voted for Amane.

who and where is this dataminer you speak of, yourself?

Arcsystem games never go on a sale

Chun will have 30+ costumes, and less than half of them will be good. Meanwhile, Fang will be stuck with 2 costumes for the rest of his life, but Abigail will get more costumes than the rest of the male cast so Ono can spite us with Abigail's autistic faggotry.

archive.is/fnuJl

Long story short: Sirlin is basically trying to make Fantasy Strike a more simplified, retarded version of SFV with ORIGINAL, DUN STEEL CHARACTERS (and Geoff the Sjwcuck is seeking attention like a faggot).

M O T I O N L I N E S

Chris function, Jill function and Venom. Venom looks kinda cool if not just because it's almost the same but sounds as bad as the rest; starting to appreciate the muteness of Tekken.

Only, 7,99 dollaridoos each. Deal of a lifetime, goy!

I'm honestly disgusted.

UNIST coming out in NA and EU Feb 9 next year. with no word on steam.

But why?

Some more from The Ripped Witch. I a way, I am really curious about this game.

One function is a reused Captain America model, and is Chris on steroids. The other function is totally a censored hybrid of the C. Viper and Jill functions that barely followed the concept design (smaller tits, zipped up outfit cuz we can't offend the sjws and MUH ESPORZ). The Venom fuction sounds like a cucked faggot trying to be a bad-ass.

No thanks, Capcom.

623 yourself please

i believe i saw something about him being in XIV's japan team intro in his wiki page

in which team he would fit in ? unless he'd be a single entry like in many other kof games

BB and SG version pls , thanks user

Yeah, he's all better in the jap team's intro.
He's is a rumored DLC character, teams don't matter for DLC characters.

Why does he sound so wimpy? Holy shit.

I feel your disappointment when I'm reminded that faggot Ian Corlette voiced Firebrand.

Thats the Disney mandated soy diet they've got him on.

Played Tekken 3 for the first time since I was a child. This game is hard when you actually want to play it properly. My hands feel like they've been smashed with hammers.

So apparently the guy who made Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshi designed some of the SamSho 5 characters, and he just got busted for having child porn. What a fucking year. Oh yea, is it true SNK retconnned Vanessa's husband back to life to spite the hentai shit? I didn't know about that.

Who wants to bet how long will it take for /r kappa to hate Psycho Josh/Giga Dev (/r kappa can keep him)? The faggot found a new home on Reddit, and is already shit posting over there.

I miss the old wack budokai games, but I sure hope to god that fighterz doesn't end up like them resource wise.
99% of footage for the games is 2 people with 0 knowledge of the games mechanics mashing buttons on the easy AI or their equally inadequate friend leaving all info on how to play the game being off cam footage 240p shit, or some dude in 2015-17 booting up an emulator to record some HD guide Series began in 2002

What the fuck? That aside I doubt they're doing it intentionally to spite hentai because they'd be wasting their time. It's only going to fuel more crap and they can't hate him fast enough.

I played Tekken 6 for the first time tonight after only having a few hours' experience in Tekken 7. I thought I didn't like Tekken, but it turns out I just don't like 8f of input lag fucking up my controls.

I would like to believe you're lying, but I'm morbidly curious. Do you have an archive link or something?

i dont care, unban rad already

I'm hesitant to say 和月 伸宏 is a paedophile because of how Japan easily jails and forces "confessions" out of people. It's like the FBI in the USA, but 5x worse. And yes, I read the news, just next time provide archives. Do recall, るろうに剣心  has several fighting games:
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Video_Games

Plus things in Japan have been turning for the worst recently, like the crackdown of a manga tracker when they did not host any content whatsoever.

Blame the Olympics

archive.is/XfVZH
archive.is/WEtQZ
All Josh does is join in on the Capcom bashing with /r kappa, but he tends to piss them off when he shits on Skullgirls or Mike Z (I'm very disappointed he never brought up how Mike Z got blueballed by Vee over there). He tries to sneak in some of his faggy fetishes here and there.

Who? Was he the faggot who got triggered over anyone talking shit about shitty fighters like KI and MKX, and screamed how they were negative or some faggy shit?

I don't care about his Kenshi games. Tbh, he made some really shitty SamSho characters.

top kek

which characters did he make anyway?

relegated back to jailchan by mods racist against white slaves. here's a better version of the EO-only Kyo BnB.

I never know what the fuck is going on with this game, never played people who were really good. I'm seeing feint cancels, some interesting stagger properties (certain mid/low/high properties causing more stun with link potential afterwards?). I've always been more an SDBZ dood but there's something fascinated about high level Budokai stuff.

some more crispy CvS2 goodness right out the oven. dunno why gramps get all up in arms about EO, it's what we got on XBL so it's definitely the standard in the US whether geriatrics like it or not.

go build a bridge and wavedash over it lmao

Just because games like KOFXI also are on PSN doesn't mean they are the standard platform. Isn't the dreamcast version easily emulated and on Demul even has online?

Anyway,

NEW THREAD

Some strings end on focus attack type moves which you can cancel to recover fast enough to combo off of or you have some moves made just to have enough stun to lead into other strings.