TDM 64 players Noshar Canals in BF3 and Operation Locker in BF4 were the most fun I ever had in multiplayer games

TDM 64 players Noshar Canals in BF3 and Operation Locker in BF4 were the most fun I ever had in multiplayer games.

Discuss.

Nice dubs thread OP!

You dropped these.

doubles fail

You could argue that Battlefield 3 was somewhat fun, but Battlefield 4 is pure garbage, because the developers made the single biggest mistake you can make while making an FPS game. Your bullets don't hit where your crosshair is, so your aim will be more or less perfect, but you'll constantly get fucked by random spread, making the game more and more frustrating because you feel like you're doing nothing wrong while the game fucks you. Also BF4's larger scale modes have way too many fucking vehicles driving around farming infantry.

sage for no effort thread

check ’em

Didnt they patch that a long time ago during the CTE or whatever?
And you're wrong, the reason why 4 sucks is because it doesnt have the xbow.
And the fact that they decided to tweak gun balance to be as close to assault rifles so you get to choose from assault rifles / assault rifles but shit for your primary weapon.
Especially lmg's.

That's a pretty dumb complaint, considering real life firearms have spread as well. It's at least a billion times better than countershit's retarded shooting system.

Someone sucks at counter-strike.

Nigger, BF4's RNG spread is obscene, as in, you can't land accurate bursts at 100-150 meters with an AK-12.

Sweet sweet memories, and the pistol only gamemode on that map
Damn OP you made me nostalgic

only autists with toasters play countershit tbh fam

lern2aim

OP is gay.

What a nice argument. Keep on sucking, nigger.

where

Here

I have still no idea why people like the modern battlefield games.

It's fucking miserable, I'd rather play call of duty or a fucking moba at least in those I can get a chance to play

You can just spawn on an ally and be in the action right away, or spawn in a vehicle and you'll be there in two seconds. How do you have an attention span shorter than the average normalfag?

I prefer Port Valdez and Arica Harbor from Bad company 2.

It's just no fun whatsoever, I gave it a chance for 5 hours and after that I fucking gave up because I was yet to have any fun

Yeah that's my experience as well. It's weird how much this series suck yet people praise it for just for not being CoD. It's not those other shit games, it's just different shit

How about not fucking dying? I can't believe I'm saying this about fucking battlefield, but get good.

How can I get good if there's no matchmaking and every server has a player with 2k+ hours and everything unlocked that is cleaning the fucking server?

At least in something like Team Fortress I can get the chance to play and get better before dying.

Are you really bitching about getting pub stomped in BF and then claiming it doesn't happen in TF2?

Are you reading my posts?
I claim that I'm getting pub stomped in BF3 because I have no chance to get better, in tf2 I had the chance to get better and now I can at least be a mid-level player on the leaderboards.

So what is the difference between getting pub stomped in TF2 and battlefield? And I play far more TF2 than battlefield, and getting stomped in TF2 is far worse.

That in tf2 it's at least bearable to get stomped because if you die you just wait 10 seconds and you're right back into the game

In battlefield there's a 2 minute downtime every time you get killed, and you barely ever get to the action

The spawn times are the same depending on the server, and TF2 doesn't let you spawn on allies or get revived. Your uptime should be higher in battlefield than TF2.

Nigger have you seen the fucking sizes of the maps in battlefield? Unless you get into a 100+ slot server (which is basically chaos and unplayable) you're going to spend your time running around trying to find someone to shoot, and then get killed by someone you can't see because you're just going around.

In tf2 the maps are small as fuck, so you get in, go to the point where the combat is and shoot at people. Bam, done, all down to player ability,

bf2 was the pinnacle of the series