Jew Wars: Shekelfront II: The EAmpire Kikes Back: Execute Order 66 Edition

EA IS SO DESPERATE FOR COSTUMER GOODWILL AND PROFITS THAT THEY DECIDED TO DISABLE MICROTRANSACTIONS IN BF2 ENTIRELY so they can enable it later of course
(archive.is/z9Jh7)

Good goyim are already falling for it, but a lot are fed up with EA. The news is even hitting the mainstream like CNN (archive.is/oyDIK) telling you what kikery to expect instead of trying to cover up for EA. News is even reaching the normalfagsphere at this point. EA is hoping to disable it for the holiday season so they can keep jewing like nothing happened afterwards when nobody cares about Battlefront 2 anymore and the whales will keep playing and spending.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fZxGs)
archive.is/LSP9Y)
archive.is/rP7sc)
archive.is/Xl7hB)
archive.is/20Dc3)
archive.is/NkWzy)
archive.is/n8O2b)
archive.is/qmCRc)
archive.is/kxRE1)
archive.is/v08ME)
neowin.net/news/belgium-investigating-overwatch-and-battlefront-ii-over-loot-crates)
reddit.com/r/SRSGaming/comments/7dhooq/so_the_french_are_joining_in/)
archive.is/nsvfv
archive.is/cI94d
archive.is/UJg5c
cnbc.com/2017/11/17/wall-street-is-freaking-out-as-ea-caves-again-to-social-media-outrage-over-its-star-wars-game.html
archive.fo/to29B
archive.is/YZg0U
hooktube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
archive.is/he6Hr
archive.fo/IKnWL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUSLY ON JEW WARS:

>an AMA was held on Reddit so DICE could put water under the bridge, but basically nothing of importance was answered as the most upvoted and pressing question got unanswered, and all answers boiled down to 'we are looking at (((the data))) and will continue making adjustments based on what we find'

>Danish Police twitter account telling you to stay away from scam artists (and Battlefront II, as a joke) (archive.is/fZxGs)
>Wall Street concerned about Battlefront II prospects (archive.is/LSP9Y)
>With Star Wars Battlefront II, EA and Disney may have a gambling problem (archive.is/rP7sc)
>Mainstream publication telling that the AMA was remarkably civil while EA was only giving out canned answers (archive.is/Xl7hB)
>Eurogamer: DICE fails to quell Star Wars Battlefront 2 controversy in reddit AMA "We were incredibly saddened by the negative response." (archive.is/20Dc3)
>Somewhat predictably, EA say Star Wars Battlefront 2's loot crates "are not gambling" (archive.is/NkWzy)
>Star Wars Battlefront 2 progression and microtransactions - here's what's wrong (archive.is/n8O2b)
>Star Wars Battlefront II DICE Developer AMA (archive.is/qmCRc)
>Dutch authorities are investigating loot boxes (archive.is/kxRE1)
>Investment sites are cautioning against buying shares in EA (archive.is/v08ME)

RIPiss EA

I for one, cannot wait for Russian hackers and Gamergate to be blamed for this

I'm too busy playing TIE Fighter to care tbh.

tbh star wars fans are a lower lifeform than even furries
Also board kike should make a cyclical

It's like BF1 all over again. Dice really are releasing buggy games first then fixing them after launch.

You were so close, too.

ODOUR SISSY SIS RICH PINNA
ODOUR SISSY SIS RICH PINNA FOR NOT COLLABING WITH ME
ODOUR SISSY SIS

>back to back threads cirklejerking over kikes being kikes
Who gives a shit about this anymore? Honestly, like you didn't know it was garbage even before it came out.

t. shill

Fuck off, demoralization shill

Hitler was redpilled on jews and made an entire political movement over it. But at the start it was only him that knew.

They are harder to nail down though because the old EU is pretty solid but the new EU is Bioware tier awful.

Yeah, god forbid we talk about games actually worth talking about and not roleplay Holla Forums.

The new EU just takes the good parts of old EU and fucks them up for no apparent reason.

I agree, battlefront II should get cycling thread cause it seems almost every 2 hours this shit gets more info and bullshit.

In other words the only lesson they've learned is to hide this shit at launch from now on. Draw the retards in and then start the nickle and diming.

Whales make them more money, but you need to harpoon them before you can start going after the fat.

while telling the fans who built up SW and liked the old EU to go fuck themselves.

Eventually, all arguments on Holla Forums are exactly like Reddit, except in the complete opposite. Where Plebbit would state a general opinion and then downvote anyone who disagrees, forming a CircleJerk, Holla Forums argues with itself for the sake of arguing until it becomes a complete HateJerk, little more than a "nuh-uh, yuh-huh" of sides.

Your post is almost as retarded as the shill's.
Please feel free to take him with you when you decide to jump off the roof of the nearest building.

Holla Forums please go

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. From here we're opening up a dialog about whether I'm right or you are, and we can just continually argue about it without ever going back to talking about Battlefront. All I have to do is continually reply to your posts, and you'll keep replying to mine, and so on, and so forth.

waow

You're obviously not right. Now take those sleeping pills we all know you've been hoarding and do the gene pool a favor.

Go fellate yourself somewhere else. You are the pseudointellectual cancer that kills board quality.

holy shit this guy is so smart

The only way Id touch an EA game again is if american gets alice 3, but Id thell him to ry and strike a deal to buy it back or go with making a game based on the universe of oz.

it's been rumored that disney will cancel EA's exclusivity deal depending on critical success of nubattlefront 2, so we might one day in the near future get an actual good star wars game again

Daily reminder if you think someone is a shill they probably are

Yes, goyim, Disney will for sure save this shitty franchise.

Made by Bethesda, based on the Fantasy Flight RPG

what's the deal with FFG?

>Belgium investigating Overwatch and Battlefront II over loot crates (neowin.net/news/belgium-investigating-overwatch-and-battlefront-ii-over-loot-crates)
>France is doing it too (reddit.com/r/SRSGaming/comments/7dhooq/so_the_french_are_joining_in/)

Archive these for me, I am at work

They develop highly specialized merchandise for a game that receives major critical success by everyone that's played it, but gets criticism of the "Da Jews are Putting DRM on RPGS!" variety. You either love or hate their stuff

It's such a shame they backed down from their microtransaction bullshit. They didn't do it out of goodwill and they may be rewarded for their move.

People need to not support this so they don't have to deal with it again.

Wow 40, forty, foor-tee hours! It's anudda holocaust!

What kind of nerd plays a game for FUR-THI hours omg. Nice to see the narrative about 4500 gorillion hours has already died.

"IGNORED shitlord!!!!"

Stop harassing meeeee

They didn't really back out, just put it on ice long enough for the heat to die down. It's the same shit.

Get off this board, you inbred degenerate.
And yes, it will still take you 4500 hours to unlock everything, unless you goy it up like you're used to doing.

That's bullshit and you know it.

What if it's the same guy who shilled for EA 4free and he wants to prove his loyalty even further?

If you really want to hurt EA, post on normalfag places "Alternatives to EA" where you compare their modern shitty titles (except probably FIFA and Madden cause no one would listen to you) to other modern or quasi-modern videogames they can buy to get the exact same content without or with much less lootbox shit. Imagine the average reddittor realizing that, oh shit, there's the same goddamn game but with another skin. Imagine EA thinking that it would actually hurt them so they'll go ahead and try to aggressively market that other game as anti-consumer via paid journos and bleeding money just to mount an useless defense.

dont buy any game with microtransactions,period. look at what this slippery slope has wrought. Also, fuck DLC.

lol

Good luck:

I cant help but laugh after seeing this vid. Also this guy is a fucking faggot. "Overall better? More polished? Interesting. You actually played the games you are talking about, right? Right?

This guy is screeching, like a fucking autist, as the dollar signs trickle down from his soy boy cheeks.Get fucked mark. Get fucked hard.

…But this is Mike, not Mark. Says so in the pics.

Just noticed that shit. Is it legal of him to shill while being paid without disclosing? Because it's heavily implied he gets paid for this.

Probably not.

But of course. I could smell the soy through my screen.

I though the whole idea was not to be so blatant about it. Why are they paying him for doing a shit job?

Sickening, Harris should have firebombed the entire country.

Not sure. All i know is hes poz hole fuck head faggot.

All the good Germans died in the war.

That has to be some kind of record. I wonder why EA didn't summon their army of bots and Pajeets to inflate the score.

oh-piond-eyyyth

My almonds are going off here. These youtube faggots getting payed for damage control too?

No, that spineless fat fuck is generally "Pwease guys! stop fighting and just be kind and good to each other!" all the time.

shen was confirmed for not being even a dev, just pretending to work for EA, boogie looks completely retarded here

Its fucking retarded too. Dude you're just buying a fucking game. This is why you got "cucked". Because you're a fat fucking faggot boogie. Like Holy shit!

Boogie basically stopped maturing mentally and emotionally at the age of 10. The "let's not fight and get along" bullshit makes my blood boil. Sometimes people need to be told they're faggots, and if Boogie's parents had done that during his early years maybe he wouldn't be a human marshmallow.

I will never understand normalfags.

What's keeping this fatass alive? Is he just too big to fail at this point?

Booger is a manipulative scumbag though and can't die fast enough.

He had surgery to cut his stomach down or something.

He literally had Anita bully the shit out of him for being a spineless pussy, but even that wasn't enough for him to grow a spine. Anyway, glad he looks like even more of a fucking moron since that shit was proven to be fake, he's such a fucking whiney tool.

He had a fucked up childhood that resulted into him growing up to be a fat fuck, but that's no excuse to be that fucking naive and retarded.

I believe his fat has taken over & developed a mind of its own. Boogie died along time ago when his glutton ridden, bottomless pit, for a stomach ate his hungry ass. (Rip)

To answer your question literally, he did a gastric bypass and is now losing weight and will live longer.

Probably they're afraid after even the worst sites called out Ubisoft or Bethesda for bloating scores of WeWuzAssassins or Wolfenstein, I forgot which one. Someone probably remembers better than me, but I remember this happened.

GOYS WE'RE ALL GUILTY
REMEMBER THE 600000000000 THREATS EA GOT, YOUR CRITICISM DOESN'T MATTER
But if Mudslimes constantly kill and rape people don't forget it's only a few of them, listen to them and don't generalise you racist shitlord. Fucking fat fucks fucking everything up with their very existence. The real reason nobody takes his requests seriously is because he has no balls and he is so fat, his movement is the reason for earthquakes in Japan. If he ever jumped we might have gotten a huge world-spinning tsunami wiping humanity out, but gravity won't allow for that shit.

And then he says more than he should have, giving out his butthurt carries over multiple threads.

I remember playing bf2 on psp. Was pretty fun time killer.
This game is probably objectively worse with none of the cool game modes and is a straight waste of time. I hope EA loses tons of money.
0/10

Toho's inspiration for Godzilla was boogies fat swollen ankles. I see.

Wait he's been shilling in multiple threads?

I bought it. Just got started playing.

Stream it, if you're so great.

I lack the required hardware. I will say, the very first thing they make you do is play as the shitty droid, so we're off to a good start.
The MC's a shitskin, but at least she's Empire? Well, I guess that's kind of worse, if she's in a high ranking position.

Not for long.

She defects because you're not supposed to find anything positive in the human (white) supremacist empire.

Ah, yes. The not white person has trouble adhering to the standards of formal military, who would've though.

The EU is the ultimate science fiction redpill.

Just fucking kill yourself.

Why are you here?

Why are you?

Kill yourself, famalam.

Shameful.

At this point I'm wondering why anyone would be baiting at all? How is it any satisfying to get (you)s when the success is pretty much guaranteed?

Boogie is a talking fucking suppository.

Yeah, it's hard to believe people are such goddamn suckers to buy into this knowing full well what it WAS and what it WILL be. But if propaganda can get idiots to deny empirical facts of nature such as race, or to mix themselves out of existence, then jews could probably get them to think and believe anything.

EA sure is making good use of that exclusive license.

Someone at Disney must be feeling pretty stupid right now.

Someone's head will fall for this I bet, Disney must've lost tons of money by only going EA as opposed to just giving the license away to studios by holding to it.

You underestimate the stupidity of the normalfag. They will still make a ton of money.

Year of the flop

40 hours a week for two years.

40 hours is fucking nothing.

Inb4 a series of articles about "gamer entitlement"

but you still have to grind for hundreds of hours to earn those ingame credits right?

Don't forget Law "genderneutral bathrooms" breakers

Also let's remember the "credit earning cooldown" that EA put in, so you have to crank up those numbers

Okay now you've just gone full retard.

Even Marx knew Jews were parasites.

t. (((eternal anglo)))

Wasted trips

Battle may have been won but war goes on. Do not lower your guard.

That's the real tragedy, right there.
When even the xboners won't tolerate your shit, you know you crossed the line.

So, this is the XBox One all over again.

(just replace Microsoft with EA and XBox One with SW:BFII)

Well, it's too late now. I'm sure a large percentage of normalfags will walk on back to EA with tears in their eyes, "You listened! Never scare us like this again!", but the rest has seen their true intentions, won't go back on principle and will watch out for more of these shitty practices. That's a positive at least.

First most downvoted on reddit now lowest score on metacritic, EA is breaking records for all the right reasons.

Yep. So this entire move is an absolutely pointless PR stunt.

>even your backwater countrys newspapers are mocking them
EA is burning and it feels great.

You got any photos of that?

HOURLY REMINDER EA WILL NEVER CHANGE AND MUST BE PUT DOWN

IF YOU BUY THIS GAME, YOU WILL BE JUDGED AND FOUND LACKING ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Hello fellow redditor, i see that you where a little upset with EA in the last few days XD,but now they are the good guys an took out the lootboxes from the game!, there is no way in hell they could add them back into the game on a later date!

archive.is/nsvfv
archive.is/cI94d
If you understand it.

How likely is it that EA is going to axe Dice because of Shekelfront II's failure? I seriously doubt they will reach enough sales to recoup the development costs due to the shitstorm, it's just a question on whether EA is stupid enough to shut down Dice for it.

EA didn't axed bioware. They won't axe dice either.

Or else EA will eventually have to focus on sports titles only.

Not sure about EA axing Dice, Battlefield still exists, afterall but don't be surprised if Disney cuts ties with EA.

die

I hope this scandal forces the sports contracts to not be renewed, and since thats one of the main money makers of ea, it would be a wounderful gash on the company.

I don't get it, seems to have 4 unlocked heroes and 4 players on team?

Killing the sports section of EA would literally kill the company, the only reason they survived the TORtanic is solely because of the revenue they get from moronic sport maniacs buying their shitty sports games. Once that safety net is gone, it's just a matter of time before they die.

The moment their huenigger audience sees that they have to spend 60 reals to buy Ronaldo in-game, their sports section is gonna die as well. I hope.

Why not encourage it? They keep looking stupid every time they blame the boogeyman for everything, and it just keeps refilling everyone.

*redpilling

Fuck this autocorrect bullshit.

So, multiplayer games get to exist in a pristine, halfway playable state for a few weeks' grace period instead of being immediately thrown to the whales.

That's probably what they will decide to do from now on. Multiplayer games that start decent but go to shit over time retain an absolutely stupid amount of players hoping for things to get better.

Activision has been pulling this kind of shit for years. The new CoD shitfest get launched with only cosmetic microtranasctions, six months in half the guns can only be attained from lootboxes. These fucks are getting more and more brazen each year.

Despite the fact that this shit show has been going on for days, EA's stock price saw a jump at the open yesterday. The only people 'desperate' here are the PR team. And I'd be willing to bet they're not even in danger of losing their jobs. Once all this has blown over they'll all probably get a big pat on the back at the monthly company-wide meeting (but they wont get a raise).

A healthcare system designed specifically to keep unhealthy people alive as long as possible because they're more profitable.

They're buying their own stocks to save face. It's so transparent.

Thats how Valve did it by starting the trend with skins on hats on TF2.

Sorry, I can't tell if you're joking.

Fuck yourself with your cuckchan tier misinfo nigger, post stats that actually matter, like Max or 5 years.

>t. (((american mutt)))
Remember who their greatest ally is. It's you.

Your graph is just helping prove the point of the guy you are replying to.
Their share value has steadily grown for 5 years. But Its now going down.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the price movement in the past week. You can't see what's happened in the last week on a five year graph.

But yeah, most investors are long-term and so they don't care about the day-to-day fluctuations. Which is why this controversy will have no effect on EA in the long term. Having a shitty reputation has never stopped a tripple-A publisher from making money. Yet.

It'll likely rise within a few weeks again. Companies like EA dont just die because they're too popular, the only way for EA to actually get shutdown would be a huge wave of death to hit them, so unless the higher ups in EA are sexually harassing women I see them staying around for much longer.

Nigger, you don't even know how to spell "triple" correctly, why should anyone take your opinions seriously?

Oh, to be this innocent.

I dont think they are about to die.

But I think they are the type of stock that is expected to go up in value. Particularly in anticipation of a new game realease.
Unlike say a large financial company stock which people invest in for the dividend paid out on the shares.

Finally a new flop to laugh at and watch crash and burn. I was waiting for this.

That's a good point, that weinstein guy did lots of raping and everyone's forgotten about him

I don't either, it'll take a new company outdoing them most likely. That or they'll just stick around until the planet burns.

there are still 3 lawbreaker threads in the catalogue
xDDDD

Weinstein definitely did it. But Max is worse than Harvey.

I bought it and I'm having fun, it's a shame I'm not allowed to support it further because everyone's overreacting, I wouldn't mind spending a couple of bucks on a few extra goodies.
You guys are just another outrage culture constantly jumping the gun, you had no right to force your decision to not buy lootboxes on me too. If you don't like it just don't buy it.

Nice bait.

This has been a good year.

You should look again at the graph. It constantly dips only to rise again. It's too early to tell if any lasting damage has been done. Give it time.

Nice bait but too obvious. If an user wanted to get buttfucked, he'd just go to craigslist or some gay site. Or buy a dildo. Far better price to pleasure ratio than EA.

I sincerely hope your mother gets raped to death by a pack of Somalians while you are forced to watch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He gave EA money, he'd probably enjoy watching his female relatives get enriched by Somalians.

Holy fucking shit, this is unreal. Imagine this kicking a slippery slope that ends in massive legal drawbacks for microtransactions accross the entire industry, will we live to see it become ilegal? What timeline are we in?

The spic-nig cycle?

Don't really know if you can call it a cycle if it's intended to collapse on itself.

I could see Disney bribing politicians so it's found illegal. They'd then probably do something like make a lawsuit because I think they gave EA the right to make games, not gambling programs just so they can force EA to either pay more money than the franchise is worth or give up the exclusive X year license so Disney can do whatever it pleases with it.

So it is truly a kike-eat-kike world.

:DDDDDDDDDD

Well, at least this imageboard is a less grim environment, rather than kike-eat-kike it's kike-eat-cake world.

How much lower can they go?

archive.is/UJg5c

SHUT IT DOWN, HOHO

I find it awfully convenient that EAhad this stroke of good will right when their very controversial business model is being investigated in a similar title.

thats a key word on this shit show

How about we have another Battlefront II gamenight to remind us of how much better it is than nuBF2?

I'd actually like that

boy howdy!

At least they're pretending to listen not that they had a choice given the mountain of bad PR but why would I buy this when I already have a game with the same exact name that's far better?

Year of the blunders it seems. How did CoD WW2 far in all of this?

Mother of God, what's going on over at EA? How do you do something like this the day before launch. Shouldn't they have known this months in advance. Haven't fans been vocal enough that we've had about enough of their shit?

Pretty sure that also was a blunder (at least as far as CoD goes)

We gotta keep the chokehold on them. They're still to get an inch.

You forgot Lawbreakers and Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. Capcom took everything wrong they did with SFxT, and amped it tenfold pissing everyone off with help from the SoCal fighting game community:

EA's shares have opened 2.37% lower than yesterday's close. They've been running articles about it on NBC, CNN, and the BBC.

cnbc.com/2017/11/17/wall-street-is-freaking-out-as-ea-caves-again-to-social-media-outrage-over-its-star-wars-game.html
archive.fo/to29B

Because nuBF2 is pretty. That's literally it.

Battleborn was more than a year ago.

Do you think this could speak to a larger issue?

A…Are Disney execs worried they've got a looming disaster on their hands with Episode 8, and they need all the good Star Wars press they can get now?

"Vocal" doesn't actually matter. If everybody hates you and yells at you and you still make 10m sales plus a bundle from microtransactions, you've still succeeded as a company.

Why even bother?

it's ok, basically like all the other cods. Zombies is cool I guess, multiplayer is multiplayer.with lootboxes but they're only cosmetic and I dont think you can buy them, so less of an issue but still unneeded
Don't talk about the campaign.

kek.

I don't think the game did all that poorly. I played the "beta" on PC, which had some pretty bad performance issues to the point where I uninstalled since I couldn't deal with the sub-20 FPS even though I have a mid-range setup. It's still under 500k sales on Steam, but the PC market isn't known for their enthusiasm about Call of Duty.

I did mention Lawbreakers but I forgot about MvCI despite constantly visiting the FG threads. Man that game is a complete disaster on so many levels.

Shit, it has been that long?

4 players on a team, he only unlocked 3 heroes which were all taken before he could pick one.

Eh, share prices fluctuate by bigger margins over smaller shit (or nothing for that matter). I've lost count of the number of times I've seen people exclaiming that EA or some other bullshit corporation was finally dying and using a 2-5% share price drop as evidence, and yet here we are still hoping that this is the one fuckup that finally kills them.

About the biggest thing I think we can hope to see at this point is Disney cancelling their deal with EA, but that's not going to kill either company either.

It was released May 3rd, 2016.

Tell that to Ass Effect, Literally Dead Space, and even BF1 grossly underperformed.

Tell that to all the other big, established franchises who tried to slime their fans for extra shekels or SJW points and got bit in the ass hard this year.

That is a fair point but I would ask does it normally dip before big ticket game releases?
Because it should be surging right now in expectation of all the money coming in.

Yeah but from what I can see in the picture, only 4 heroes has the actual locks on them? In the upper right corner. Something isn't right here and I haven't seen that picture circulating anywhere else.

We have known about the business practices of EA for a very long time now. The general public knows. The last battlefront game was trash and they somehow convinced people to prepurchase this new game, and people are somehow surprised at what happened. I can't understand how these people can be so incredibly stupid.

OY VEY! DUMB GOY! YOU RUINED OUR LOOTBOX SCAM FOREVER! (((WE))) SHALL THROW ALL THE CURSES IN THE TORAH AGAINST YOU!

And the disaster keeps getting worse, as the guy who had early access posted a picture of himself with the last three characters already completed. He had a completed copy Capcom purposely cut out to sell disc-locked content. Let's not forget this ESPORZ blunder from Capcom's end, and the guy behind thought this was okay.

Also wanted to throw this in to show how it also fuck small tourneys.

I bet you're the kind of person who would buy shares only after official announcements and then wonder why you keep losing money. Right now would be the worst time to buy into EA even without all this drama.

No reasonable person is expecting EA to die because of a couple of blunders, but it causes shit like to happen. If Bob Iger is speaking with EA about managing their game, it's not a far stretch to believe that Disney would terminate their Star Wars exclusivity contract with EA.

this is literally like the holocaust all over again

Only retards would fall for this, they blatantly admit microtransactions will come back
So they'll collect all those week 1 sales then after the first update start collecting those sweet sheqels.

If I did buy shares I would buy very stable shares that pay a reliable dividend. Not ones that I hope to grow in value and sell for a profit.
But in the case of EA if you bought shares after the announcement of the first star wars battlefront 1 you would be up on money. Because the share price is higher now than it was then.

Not falling for it

Spoken like a true blue Jew
Let me guess, you won’t rest until the blood of every German is spilt to avenge great uncle Schlomo who died on the maturbation machines. Or was it the Holocoaster? The story keeps changing.

They did…
That's why the score is 0.8, everyone just put 0 and the bots puts 5. But there is far more people than bots.

Nice bait. Better luck next time!

See

Ya know, you might be on to something…

good thing you pointed that out! I guess my local scene won't be having MvCI tournaments…

Feels bad man

Added one small touch.

Notice the number of retweets on the first post compared to the shill. That dweeb's fighting a lost battle.

It doesn't look like it worked, or is he really that fucking huge?!

I think you're a shill.

Isn't there some competitor for these franchises though?

He's lost a shitton of weight. I've been keeping tabs on that much.

I'm not even mad, I'm actually impressed.

How's this for a banner?

Hopefully the frogs and Belgians declare lootboxes as gambling and put a stop to this cancer, unlike the British government and the ESRB shills who are pretending it isn't.

Nice

What timeline did I just slip into?

You poor naive fool. They paid foreigners with poor english to make new accounts and give it 10/10.

I'd say shrink the 0.8 and place "chan" below it.

There have been made a few mobile Star Wars games by EA, thought mobile games are barely games

Why? What would they blame GG for this time

They're not even trying anymore.

archive.is/YZg0U

0.8/0.8

They blamed us for the most powerful man in the free world, user. Are the even any limit anymore?

GET LOW GET LOW
TO THE WINDOOW TO THE GROOOUND

Like this?

It's "to the wall" you twink

Considering they can't sell toys for fucking STAR WARS yeah it's safe to say they are having panic attacks that they killed the golden goose.

Walls don't go low enough you twat.

A tall order, but could you make it a gif where the "chan" part spins around it?

When isn't it time to circle jerk over boogeymen and blatant propaganda among (((good journalists))).

Really? How bad are toy sales? I find it hard to believe they're not selling shit by the truckload to manchildren and kids with Christmas approaching.

There was until EA bought the exclusive rights to use the NFL in their games.

Your walls don't start from the ground?

The only things they can sell are Han Solo figures and oops they fucking killed him in their first movie for shock value and probably because Harrison Ford wanted out of this shitshow as soon as he saw the script was a fucking rewrite of A New Hope with a mary sue protagonist. Every other toy they put out is rotting on shelves so fucking bad they have buy one get ten deals on figures.

I have skirting boards.

I like where this is going. Definitely banner material in there some where.

Ford did it for the money, just like Fisher. And probably Hamill too, seeing how all he did during the promotion of the film was shit on it and say how it's just New Hope in a new wrapper, and went as far as saying he would've never done it unless Harrison said yes as well, and this time the money offer was enough I guess.

You gotta also remember that Hamill was pretty much a washout for years and years when it came to film acting, mostly voicing cartoons, he probably didn't have as much market value either so they gave him an amount of money he couldn'r refuse.

So you put on skirts, I was right on with the twink bit then.

Wew

I'm sure they all did it for money I'm just saying that Ford probably saw this coming and got out while the getting was good.

FFG's Warhammer games are top quality shit. Dark Heresy 2nd ed. was underwhelming but otherwise they've done a pretty decent job with that license. They do have stinkers though, like the Doom 3 tie in board game. Of course, since FFG was doing such a good and steady job of making Warhammer games, GW had to exert their kike retardation factor and refused to renew their license. They did give the Warhammer Fantasy license to a different studio which actually seemed good though to my utter amazement.

Harrison Ford wanted to kill off Han Solo years ago, why do you think he was frozen in carbonite at the end of Episode V.

holy fuck kill yourself you nu-male faggot.

Oh, I forgot to mention that they did fuck up severely with the 3rd edition of WHFRP that involves an overbearing and unnecessary card system. Other than that, good shit.

I actually want to see that.

What an incompetent business. All they had to do at the outset was price the game at $19.99, maybe even as high as $29.99, and the goodwill generated from the "cheap" price would have vastly outweighed any complaints about the pay to win aspect. They'd have sold more copies, more dumbs would have been willing to buy crates, and they could have continued their sheckel-and-diming relatively unchallenged. They don't even know how to screw people correctly. This is a company run and operated by complete fucking morons.

Thread theme

But user that is a smaller number don't you know that you should try and get away with as much as possible because wearing a suit to work makes you retarded and jewish apparently.

Did they ever determine why? Was he getting paid to shill at least? Who would ever even LARP such a thing?

Wew lets get to .1

M-MUH GOOBERGOBE FOLS FALG

I dunno why you'd want that, but okay.

my review is getting shoa'd.
keeps saying "the connection was reset"

And evidently also causes them to forget the razor and blade business model, one which has proven profitable for decades and decades. I am genuinely amazed at how poorly and stupidly EA handled this. It's basic fucking business sense, shit you're taught in the first semester at school.

Excellent work, friend.

This is unironically a great banner as it stands right now.

I am wholly erect.

Are things starting to look up?

Normalfags may be retarded but they aren't blind user you can only jew them so hard before they stop giving a shit about you.

What could possibly go wrong?

overall majority of gamers are weak nu-males.

If you bully them and laugh at their cucked purchases of DLCs, preorders, EA/Ubishit yearly garbage, they will eventually turn. They will either turn due to gaining stronger will from bullying (however unlikely), or at the very least because "cool" people think their purchases are gay.

Everything apparently.

I don't even think its normal fags at this point. Like, would you even consider people who browse Reddit normal fags?

they know that all this microtransaction shit is bad, but they make leaps and bounds of logic twisting to make YOU out to be the villain. Thats much, much worse then any normal faggotry in my opinion.

Update those banners, Mark
We got a new one

Here is an informative video about why Disney is shitting their pants.

Top notch

My stab at it. The "Your Score" part is kinda redundant so I put the chan there. Thoughts?

Stop posting that shit, you've probably baited enough people to try to go through a grown man sifting through toystore shelves for half an hour as "an informative video" for more than a month now, faggot.

Is it wrong, though?

he is way to fat to understand the saying of : the more you lower yourself, the more you show your ass.
or maybe he like it from behind anyway

I like it. It's clean and subtle.

post a webm if it's so informative

I'd argue that physical toy sales overall are dead, of course there are hit products and outliers but if the amount of brand toys like that is not the same as it was during our childhoods.

Are you going to watch a thirty minute webm nigger?

Yeah

Don't worry. They will fuck us again even if this whole Star Wars debacle works out in our favor.

Not even remotely. Stupid shit like Fingerlings, L.O.L. balls and Pikmi Pops are this year's Tickle Me Elmo. Parents and Grandparents are flocking to the stores to try to get these things, and even when we're sold out of them they still get a shitload of other things so their trip isn't wasted.

Point is, people are buying shit. Not just the hits and outliers.

R-remember the gamers are stupid as fuck, the official Metascore is what counts!
-t not EA Gaymes shill

He is probably referring to this video, about a guy going to all kinds of supermarkets and showing us how the toys rot there and how they were inferior to the prequel toys. Sadly I am not an American, so I can't say how true it is, but it probably is.
Hooktube link:
hooktube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE

Don't bother responding. They're paid to call anything that doesn't support the narrative an outlier.

Play the stupid game, win stupid prizes.

Dice is associated with Battlefield and Frostbite Engine, they won't close down the studio.
EA could shut down a relatively smaller studio like Criterion, especially since they worked on the space battles part of Bf2 (from what I've heard they made the best part of the game).

If they removed the fucking star cards or make the whole game f2p people would not complain. But why make it even more fucking grindy than games like League of Legends that are fucking f2p? Worst part about it all is that the gameplay in Battlefront ll is not bad at all.

Didn't battlefield 1 also do really shitty though?

Silly boys! The Force is female. ;)

Meant to post the webm.

Is it star wars music or harry potter music? I don't know, it's too generic.
Also git gud at webm making nerd.

It was probably one of those "oy vey we only made millions not billions" situations.

(checked)
Gee I wonder why tho

Nice quads uberkike

Considering they spend millions on marketing they probably still lost money on it.

The playerbase is lower than previous Battlefield games a year later after release. The problem with EA is that they don't really give away the sales number (one example is Dragon Age Cisquisition).
One possible indicator is the EA/Origin Vault. Usually when a game bombs it's added to the Vault in less than a year (like Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Unravel or ME:Andromeda added last month).

Absolutely checked.

I used to be indifferent about PozWars up until the latest movie came out. All the normalfags in college wouldn't stop talking about it all day every day for two months.

They made Episode 7 for girls. They took a young boy's sci/fi, adventure film series and re-engineered it to be for girls. Girls don't buy fucking action figures. Girls, as a whole, aren't all that crazy about action-focused stories. We've known this for literally thousands of years and in the last 20 we've discarded common sense and all of society seems to have gotten stuck on stupid. Boys said ok, fuck you then went back to video games, girls said, lol, this is dumb I don't care since it no longer gets me attention from boys, time for more YouTube makeup videos, who run the world? XD.

The biggest giveaway is when they start putting out "creative" sales figures.

There's a good chance they own, or at least are buddies with most of the advertising firms involved so I wouldn't be so sure. "Marketing" is often code for money laundering after all.

True but Dice can't just get rid of the Star Cards just by snapping their fingers. The whole multiplayer is based around that. They would have to build everything from scratch.
They could've made a Star Wars skin over a Battlefield game, that's something people have wanted since the beginning. It would justify the class sytem, each class would have a talent (no infinite grenades or health regen, you would have a medic, ammo supply, etc.). Currently there's no reason to have a class sytem at all, there's no need to play as a squad, there's no real customization.

Exactly. To this day I think we still don't know how many copies of Cisquisition they sold.

dam theses quad>>13814446

Even if they own the marketers they still have to pay them and then pay the people who run their ads. Shit ain't cheap and I see ads for jewfront on tv all the fucking time those ran them at least ten million a pop not to mention all the other ads they buy.

There's a reason crack and heroin dealers give newbs their first high for free. This is that reason.

It could just be me but not a single one of the people feigning excitement for EP7 give a shit about 8.

Just talked to someone at work today. He's buying the game simply because it's Star Wars.

I tell him the game is terrible for various reasons and you shouldn't buy it. Going into detail why the gameplay is heavily flawed on a gameplay level just to sell him loot boxes. Also made comparisons to the old BF2 and why that gameplay is more fun for everyone without being heavily unbalanced.

Make a cyclical already.

Have a little faith, cracks are starting to form

Plebbit has a large atmosphere of "pay whatever the devs demand because they deserve it for making this for us" cuckery. I wouldn't be surprised if that's simply because any of the subreddits will have a large amount of sockpuppets shilling that sort of numale culture.

Normalfags are animals. The best use for them is to work them to death in camps.

It's probably the case not even the goodest of goyim will do that by themselves.
Breaking them out of the conditioning is the issue because they will believe this ideal if it's pushed into them.

The video quality would be awful, and I am too lazy, that's why I gave a hooktube link if you don't want to give views to the channel. You can also download a webm or mp4 from the hooktube link as well.

Normalfags are motivated through peer pressure. I should have just shown him the user metacritic score and said the game is heavily buggy and the online isn't really playable due to pay 2 win. You can't write off that many user scores as just "haters". Especially for something so universally loved like Star Wars. This would have saved me much more time and probably would have convinced him to hold onto his money.

Just remember how many shills astroturf Reddit to push whatever.

They should've just fucked. Would've been a better commercial.

This is why companies keep getting away with screwing over customers because the normalfags don't care.

A genuine Star Wars fan, not these "I'm so nerdy XD" subhumans would tell EA and Disney to fucking burn before supporting them.

Is there any psychology about this? Could virtue signalling be a sort of psychological blow-off valve for peer pressure?

Holy shit, did they really use the word shitstorm. What paper and what timeline is this?

Shouldn't they be saying Scheisssturm?

Let's hypothetically say that's true. But isn't it similar enough to gambling while being appealing to minors that it would still be considered a problem anyways? The camel cigarette mascot was banned for something like that, right?

Or maybe candy cigarettes would be a better comparison.

It's going to be pretty funny watching them try to squirm out of the same red tape hellhole that caused Pokemon to axe its game corners.

MEME IT, FAGGOTS! MEME IT TO WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIVES

Apparently, the game launched today. I had absolutely no idea because all of this shit has completely overshadowed it.

You think that's cancer? You know nothing.

I've tried to redpill faggots at my work multiple times, nobody ever comes over. So long as they can play the latest, hottest, game that's real popular, they don't care.

Appeal to mob has been extensively studied by philosophers and psychologists alike.

What the fuck is a Jew?

Where they one of those groups that the Annunaki wiped out or something?

The last guy I convinced he was retarded sold his xbox 360, and then he bought a new one 6 months after because battlefield 3 came out. I ended up helping the jew.
When I convinced him microsoft hasn't put out a good product since the late 90s he shifted his decision from a pretty good acer laptop to a mac. He got a worse product for more and I helped the jew again.
When I told him to get a 3rd party usb charger instead of a garbage samsung one and recommended him a good one, he got some even worse chinese one and then the samsung one anyway and I helped the jew once more.
After 3 gigantic fuckups I decided it was better for everyone to let that guy be.

It's one of the things that aid in survival but are absolutely despicable in a society.
Having a hivemind works great for bees, but not for humans.

I don't think much of it when I hear this type of stuff. I just think of it as they're a casual who doesn't realize it. Like how I'm a casual when it comes to comic books. Therefor reading the most popular or mainstream stuff as a intro into the medium is appropriate. But people like that take pride in only playing what's advertised instead of delving deeper into works with controversial subject or stories that simply aren't made for the masses. Like Colto Maltese has a higher vocabulary and much more writing than most comic books I've seen. However, it's still a good read though I have yet to finish it.

Normalfags can like a medium but have no problem only consuming the works everyone else is watching. People who consider it a hobby will delve deeper.

You can't throw a bunch of this stuff in their face and expect them to swallow it. You have to give them a reason to open their mouth first. Just give them a good reason to think. I usually leave things off where people have to question if things are actually the way they are or is there something deeper. If you come on too strong, they'll just write you off as a hater or moron who read too much stuff on the internet.

Ouch!

We have Rothschild on our side?

Skyrim's probably the first game that comes to mind when I think of games where you mostly fuck around and avoid the story. I almost can't believe even a normlfag would say this, but then again, I'm constantly surprised by how dumb they can be.

It's amazing how lacking in self-awareness people can be. Although, you really should have made a better point than "micrtransactions dude". You don't have to go full autistic, just something simple like "it takes 40 hours to unlock a hero without paying". You could have also said xbox has ads on it's home menu and made a disgusted face.

Skyrim was the first game a lot of people played that actually had dialogue options or even dialogue at all. It was the gen7 kiddies FF7.

It means that EA needs more diversity.

Speaking of Star Wars flops, has anyone seen ANY ads for Episode 8?
I've only seen car and smartphone ads that used Star Wars music. Literally not a single ad for the movie itself, no trailers, nothing. It's coming out in less than a month, so where is it?

I hope is gets to 0.04 so it rounds the display to 0.

saved. ty user.

After trying to help colleagues who come to me for advice on their next computer/console/phone/tablet within a certain budget, spending a nontrivial amount of time researching the market to give them 2-3 (for the time) very good options, and then finding out they went with whatever the vendor told them was "really popular", I completely stopped caring. They still come for advice, but now I just list off a few well known brand names from the top of my head and call it a day. Surprisingly, they appreciate that more, because now I'm no longer asking them silly questions like "What's your budget?", "What size laptop do you want?" or "Is the weight of a laptop important to you?"

Be sure to fail to mention that the XBox One "X" is the "4K" console he is looking for, not the "S" :^).

It's beautiful user, but would it be possible to remove the stock watermark (especially those little spirals) on the stack of gold coins (as in pic related)? I can't look past them whenever enlarging the picture.

(checked)
OY VEY FREE SHEKELS!!?

if you edit my shoop at least don't add pixellated shit

I still have the .psd, I'll see what I can do.

Thank you, have some preliminary appreciation.

only if you get dubs

The trash.

I said "free" world, not the evil kike shadow gov't underworld.

Here's the definitive version.

Looks fantastic now, thanks again :).

Ok, one last fix. Colors on the rating box were kinda wonky. Fixed it.

whats with the alien on the left?

Wew, guess you guys beat me to it. Eh well…

Compare it with the original, then think about it. Consult Holla Forums if you need more help with it. Also Lurk moar.

Wow, sexism much?

(psst, this has the spiral watermarks again)

Small cosmetic upgrade for Rey.

Oh crap, hadn't noticed you guys fixed that. One more pass.

Ok, done, final version. Not touching it again.

Here's the tag by the way, in case anyone wants to attach it to anything else.

also, by any chance are a lot of people sharing the same sentiment that the prequels are better then these new films since they are all… you know, actually original ideas?

I can't actually believe I am praising the prequels.

Say what you will about the Prequels, at least Lucas tried to give us something new, instead of shoveling a bunch of horseshit 'member berries.

I don't think anyone would be defending the prequels if they did come with tons of alternate media material with them. The new movie has spawned, what, 2 games and one shitty cartoon? Episode 1 alone had like 3 tie in games, all in different genres.

More than that if you count the Starfighter game which came out a couple years later.

I always get shat for saying so but I preferred the sequels.

Me too broheim. I loved the political stuff, it felt like a richer story

Without doubt. The prequels weren't good movies, but they doubled the size of the universe. The movies are what, 6 hours total? So what if they were crap; there's many times more than that in good that came from them.
TFA gave us Rey Mixer, new paint jobs, and dick all else.

Wh…What did you change this time?

The exact same change I made every time.

Should have put "The Force is female" somewhere.

I'm not and OC fag. I only made a small edit.

4/10

.>>13816135
I didn't do that part.

Still don't know what you talking about. The only change I see is you duplicated the tiny spaceships in the background for fuck if I know what reason.

Loss

Hello newfriend.

Apologies, my good sir. I defer to your superior judgment.

The EU is like a modern parable about shitting in your own bed after usurping an organisation set up to help you but you were just too ignorant to know.

This bit is funny at least.

If anyone needed proof that paid reviewers and customers are worlds apart they need look no further.

'Official reviews' are nothing but dog shit advertisements, Metacritic need to switch the prominence of those numbers so the customers takes pride of place, as it is it's horribly misleading on the surface.

Wasn't even the political stuff though, I just enjoyed the more talkly stuff and then the occasional fight with light sabers. jar jar binks was a twat but saying the prequels are bad because of a single character is stupid

Daily reminder that Jar Jar is the reason the Empire exists.

I hope one day a spin-off is made and the empire actually does exist because of him, it'd make no sense and would no doubt end up losing profit but it'd be worth it.

No, as the movies stand already, the Empire literally exists because of him. It was his motions in the Senate that gave Palpatine the powers to become emperor.

not to mention that several times in the clone wars animated series, binks directly contributes to various republic missions, personally saves padme's life on mon calamari, and distracting trade federation diplomats long enough to save ryloth, the twi'lek home planet, from being conquered by the separatists

t. fag

Jar Jar is /ourguy/.

He's the real mastermind
also is that actually how it goes? Because that's hilarious if it was intentionally done

I don't follow.

Something to do with killing two planets. Taris and Alderaan Although I'm not too sure if Taris was to do with the empire or not, don't remember jack shit about Star Wars anymore

That's like Space Sweden. They did the galaxy a favor.

there is an actual theory that jar jar was a sith, and enough of it makes sense that some people actually believe it. look it up

That's a good point but I'm sure the Empire did some other bad stuff. Come to think of it, the films only made the empire out to be a bit tyrannical and militaristic other than that we're not really shown much about their evil side. Were they even the bad guys?

Let me put it this way. When the Vong came they had planet sized ships. Now who was building big, planet killing superweapons despite having no need for them?

The New Republic fucked up things so hard that within 21 years trillions of sentients died.

in the scope of the movies alone they were simply the government in power and were fighting literal terrorists. in the vast majority of the original EU they were still just the government with overly heavy metal names for their battle stations. later on in the EU they started to make them into more mustachio-twirling villains (the sun crusher in particular was designed to destroy entire star systems for no reason other then LOL CRUSH THE RESISTANCE, whereas the death star was originally designed on paper to blow up moons to expose the sweet ore within), but in the original material and even the relatively early stuff they were simply a heavy-handed government who were sick of stomping out brush fires against the rebellion and started to play hardball

I made a single image with all current Metacritic scores. The best part is that the only positive reviews are obvious bots or shills.

That was probably the biggest surprise for me.

Apparently at least one part of EA's strategy worked.

EA getting anally ravaged in reviews.

The great bombardment of Taris happened during the Jedi Civil War (KOTOR) some thousand years before the movies.

archive.is/he6Hr
Bohohoho.

why is it literally every AAA release is half cutscenes?

four thousand, to be precise. darth bane's shenanigans were a thousand years before phantom menace.

Page 13

Someone make a new thread.

archive.fo/IKnWL
Somehow Shekelfront isn't EA's lowest user-rated game on Metacritic. (Even though many websites claim it is.)