HYAKKI CASTLE aka Legend of Nipcock

This came out recently. Is it any good? How does splitting up the party work with real-time combat? Are geisha heads that jump around on one arm with snake vaginas where their throats should be hot, or not? Who has the fucking mega link I can't find this shit anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/686740/HYAKKI_CASTLE/
yokai.com/wanyuudou/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dropped.

So is this just Grimrock with a japanese setting and a shittier UI?

According to the two reviews I can find, yeah. Also the loot is apparently boring.

Looks pretty fucking cool. Shame for all the negative things, though.

Looks cool !

It's seems to be more turn based than grimrock. Which allows you to split up your party, and attack more effectively. It could be good.

Quick this is important. Does this have a monk class, and can you use custom pictures?

store.steampowered.com/app/686740/HYAKKI_CASTLE/
Steam page says yes to the first question.

Fucking hell, they need to learn how to advertise, I was interested on it and read and saw trailers about it, they release it and no buzz.

Like any of the pozzed vidya sites would report on it, the devs aren't in the kike cabal. Some good ones did, that's how I knew it came out.

There's a Portrait Import button in the .webm.

Prease no. Not again.

Nioh player detected.

looks cool

that pretty much guarantees (((reputable interactive artistic entertainment journals))) won't give it the time of day

According to the forums on steam the button is not in the final product though. I hope someone here will confirm it.

These things are assholes in every game they're in. Why are they so common? Is it because it's iconic, or simply just the right flavor of weird?

It seems they're particularly evil as far as youkai go.
yokai.com/wanyuudou/

Shit you're right. Here's hoping someone finds a way to hack it in then.

They're an established part of japanese folklore.

I think so. They seem to be in the top 20 or so infamous youkai.

Seems like the game is pretty rough around the edges, I guess its expected with an inexperienced dev like this one is. I would really like for them to work on this one and patch it to be a serviceable dungeon crawler but I worry they are just going to start working on their EA game which looks less interesting.

Dead before it even started.

You don't have to tell me, this studio needs to focus on one game and make it solid rather than making multiple games that are unfinished.

That looks like complete fucking shit.

What THE fuck is that?

Crow-Crab-boy, the supreme youkai form

Krotengu, or kotengu. Whatever. Not a very cool looking one though.

Wait nevermind. It actually resembles a kamikiri more than a kotengu.

bump.

Bump

If only.

It sounds like this is based on some hilarious bullshit, especially when you take into account why women cut their hair IRL.

Most youkai are based on some stupid shit a jap did but then wanted to blame something else. Nurikabes (wall youkai) were probably thought up when some drunk dipshit couldn't find his way home and blamed it on the walls moving around.

Now that's a good videogame trailer. Plenty of gameplay and good music.

So has anyone here actually played it yet?

Stop, that's actually giving me some real hard feels.

No.

to signal they're infertile and not healthy because most cultures consider long hair to be sign of health end fertility?

Yes autismo, that was what he was getting at.