Jew Wars: Shekelfront II: The EAmpire Kikes Back: Episode 2

PREVIOUSLY ON JEW WARS:
>an AMA was held on Reddit so DICE could put water under the bridge, but basically nothing of importance was answered as the most upvoted and pressing question got unanswered, and all answers boiled down to 'we are looking at (((the data))) and will continue making adjustments based on what we find'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fZxGs)
archive.is/LSP9Y)
archive.is/rP7sc)
archive.is/Xl7hB)
archive.is/20Dc3)
archive.is/NkWzy)
archive.is/n8O2b)
archive.is/qmCRc)
archive.is/kxRE1)
archive.is/v08ME)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Battlefront_II_(2017_video_game)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quality singleplayer footage

thanks haddock

If I had a dollar for every pixel in that webm I would have fifty cents.
Is there a version that isn't compressed to hell and back?

Do we know how it ends? We could do another salt party with it.

>Danish Police twitter account telling you to stay away from scam artists (and Battlefront II, as a joke) (archive.is/fZxGs)
>Wall Street concerned about Battlefront II prospects (archive.is/LSP9Y)
>With Star Wars Battlefront II, EA and Disney may have a gambling problem (archive.is/rP7sc)
>Mainstream publication telling that the AMA was remarkably civil while EA was only giving out canned answers (archive.is/Xl7hB)
>Eurogamer: DICE fails to quell Star Wars Battlefront 2 controversy in reddit AMA "We were incredibly saddened by the negative response." (archive.is/20Dc3)
>Somewhat predictably, EA say Star Wars Battlefront 2's loot crates "are not gambling" (archive.is/NkWzy)
>Star Wars Battlefront 2 progression and microtransactions - here's what's wrong (archive.is/n8O2b)
>Star Wars Battlefront II DICE Developer AMA (archive.is/qmCRc)
>Dutch authorities are investigating loot boxes (archive.is/kxRE1)
>Investment sites are cautioning against buying shares in EA (archive.is/v08ME)

Are we finally reaching peak kikery? Are we finally at the point where even normalfags start thinking Jewish semen doesn't taste all that great going down their throats?

wew EA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Battlefront_II_(2017_video_game)

Whoops, let's try this again. I don't know how to WebM, I only use WebM for Retards. I just resized the video to be smaller, set it to a maximum size of 16MB and enabled VP9 encoding.

never bet on normalfags

No. They can't resist buying these games and playing with their friends. Pier pressure dominates how normalfags go about their lives. Even with the decades of evidence that the company is pure evil, they still buy and enjoy their games.

Wew it's worse then I expected.

Yup. EA just has bad PR. If they just dressed up the crap nice enough everybody would be singing their praises.

Other companies do this as well.

At least in TIE Fighter you remained loyal to the Empire from start to finish. EA fucks everything up.

Isn't the main character a chick? Why does she got hank hill ass?

Mystery meat.

Was this a response to something? Any context behind this? Or are you telling me they just straight went for the "w-we're so progressive! look at us gobbling down this dick! love us!" approach?

Why, we can't let women feel insecure about women more beautiful than themselves, of course.

Are you this fucking retarded, goy?

Honestly I can't make sense of the image, sorry user.

It's an obvious joke edit by the size of the Tweet alone, a tweet can't contain that many characters.

Sorry user. Might just be the sleep deprivation kicking in.

So Operation: Cinder is just literally a weather control supervillain plot?

Fucking nu-developers. It's one thing to add in your poz, it's another entirely to remove asses.

Star Wars fans are even lower a lifeform than furries tbh

bump cause fuck you.

The only standard a lifeform is dictated by is its spending power.

wtf am i looking at here

Do they dress, behave and talk in such a way that makes me want to bash their skulls in on purpose?

This pun is a bridge too far user

YOU HAVE COOL DOWNS ON GRINDING NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
MOBILE GAMING HERE WE COOOMMMMEEEE