The only recent marvel game that haven’t flopped was marvel contest of chamipons for IOS

Will every future marvel and Star Wars Games will get fucked up by Disney? Every recent marvel got intentionally fucked over by Disney Getting butt hurt over fox.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k1Nqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why they are trying to push shit other than X-men?
People like X-men, sell people X-men.
It's like there is a difference where shekels come from.

Kek, Inhumans is Holla Forums's Mass Effect Andromeda. It's so bad it's great.

I love how the people at Disney are sabotaging their own stuff. I wonder if they'll end up selling the rights off similar to what they did with Power Rangers after they fucked that up.

Disney been trying to demonized the x-men by making the inhumans the good cool guys for years. Even by trying to turn the x-men into the marvel universe new kkk by lead by new hitler Cyclops. It only made cyclops and x-men more popular. Look up the meme cyclops did nothing wrong.

See
Disney only cares about the movies. The comic books only exist for them to advertise the movies. They don't own the movie rights to Xmen and so have been trying to kill it for years (same way DC was trying to kill OG Wally so casuals would have a big bang theory reject Flash to watch instead). Because of this the comic was cancelled and the xmen aren't MVC.

This makes more sense than this

It really makes me sad that you can't count on Western IP's like Marvel or Star Wars to NOT be fucked up anymore.
archive.is/k1Nqc

Even the recent Saban power rangers reboot was better handle than the inhumans movie and show.

It was fucking SJW propaganda.
I didn't see inhumans anything, but it's hard to imagine being worse than nurangers.

Friendly reminder this is the best fight scene, acting and special effects in inhumans. Marvel wanted people to pay for imax screenings of this shit.

I don't think I have appropriate reaction image for that.
Looks like school project.

Disney thought this looked good on imax. The special effects don’t even look good enough for the CW. Yet journalists only make fun of DC for how bad justice league looked. Imax tickets are often over 20 bucks.

Say what you want about nu Rangers. Nu rangers at least looked like they spent money on it.

I stopped when the song kicked in.

not really. The zords look like mobile trash heaps, they focus too hard on teen drama that was non-existent even in the original dub version, goldar is a mac and cheese monster instead of an actual threat, there is no one on the cast to like.

The actual MMPR The Movie movie was good.
The one with Ivan Ooze and 3D.

There is this kike in charge of Marvel called Ike Perlmutter (he is technically not in charge anymore, but he is still a major Disney shareholder meaning his edicts are still in effect) who really hates Fox and the fact he can't make money off the X-Men anymore. It all boils down to money. There is also the implication he really likes the Inhumans and self-inserts as them because they have a lot in common with Jews.

And it still failed hard because progressives bitched the dyke ranger didn't have a girlfriend and her sexuality was not set in stone. Kek.
When will they learn that companies will only pay lip service, but when push comes the shove, they don't actually commit to any of their ideals?

I mean she was kinda cute, and if there was some hot lesbian action I wouldn't fucking mind.

Friendly reminder this was marvel first movie filmed in 4K for a imax format

I didn't make the connection that he was autistic until I looked up the film's description after watching it.
I really hope they don't expand on that in the sequels (Yes, you heard me, sequels. While the film failed in theaters, the merchandise and home video release of the film made enough money back that Saban is having a sequel be put into the works.)
That was the worst part of the film for me. Outside of that, I was surprised by the film, and found it to be quite good.

Wew Ike the Kike must secretly be one of us

He tells Jason he has autism.

destroy all capeshit

bump

Especially marvel

im inhuman and your watchig didney channel

And this is the cancer that's killing Holla Forums. I'm playing MEA ironically lols, it's bad it's good lmao

The doggo is literally the only reason anyone ever watched that crap.

Lockjaw deserved to be a better special effect

Hahaha, oh shit are those seriously the characters for a film? That's fucking hilarious, it's like Lawbreakers made flesh.

Jesus christ, whoever made this is inept as shit. Pathetic scene based around a completely crap character, 3 grunts and she's floored and what the fuck were they thinking with the music?

How the fuck are you even supposed to play that on a tablet? I tried the PR game because I couldn't helped and it was dogshit.

I have no idea what is going on in this clip but it's fucking hilarious

You'd think that with all the pushing they are making for the inhumans shit, they'd at least try to make something REALLY good replace the X-men. This is just pathetic…
(checked)
I watched it recently and yes, it's good, but it's not that good. There are plenty of problems, like the fact that they barely use the costumes of the movie at all even though they are fucking good, they justified that since the outfits were really awkward to use, specially during action scenes, so they made up for it by adding a lot of fighting and action scenes and also justifying the lack of suits story-wise. Also, the 3D mecha was a fucking mess, it looked king of like Beast Wars, but a lot worse and a lot more static, and it wasn't even good for the standards of the era, although the Ivan Ooze insects did look good, then again, for me the worst parts of both movies are the mecha fights…

Agreed, even though it's a shame she was lesbian, she was probably the best character of the movie. If the movie did something good, was making sympathetic characters, that get ruined with teen drama.

Nigger, he literally says it on the movie.

I'll be honest I've never even heard of this movie.

what

KRISPY KREME

They were made for a TV show but they had the idea that for the first 2 episodes I think, they would premiere in movies in IMAX and you can guess how terrible an idea that is. What a disaster that was. I hear it also suffers what a lot of superhero tv shows go through, in that they don't have the budget to show powers in cgi so they try not to use powers as much as possible.

This actually would be a great fucking idea for some shows, to subsidize the huge budgets during fight scenes. Specifically the Jon Snow battle against Ramsay Bolton in GoT.

Or maybe the last couple seasons, the big climactic battles with the White Walkers, i'd pay good money to see that in theaters.

Back on topic, there was Marvel: Future Fight which absorbed the company that made Contest of Champions, eventually also included the X-Men, and has gameplay similar to Marvel Ultimate Alliance. How did it do?

Played it for a while, and despite being Korean-made it is super Jewish. Paywall characters, RNG gear stats microtransactions, VIP level kikery, you name it. Virtually any dirty mobile P2W trick is in there, was hoping it crashed a d burned despite having a whale army.

This objectively the gayest thing I've ever seen.

Action Superhero B movies look better and have more passion put into them, I'm being serious.

Nice. That was pretty cool

Noice.