Bungie reveals Destiny 2's first raid and dungeons are its only raid and dungeons...

Bungie reveals Destiny 2's first raid and dungeons are its only raid and dungeons. Procedural rng ripped from The Division is the only new content

Man the pc players who didnt experience Destiny from TTK to rise of iron got fucked on this one huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/4kBmR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think you know how those words work.

their words not mine. buzzwords madlibs fuels game pr nowadays.
basically its the underground from the division.

The allure of a tightly clothed butt.

I wish Reddit fucked off my favorite platform

wew

D2

Yes i am saying there is a raw deal going on here.

Does destiny at least have that?
Oh wait it's a first person game.

Source?

The first did with a robot girl and alien queen. D2 doesnt even have that.

IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE BUTTS.

please use archive.is/articles/20…y-on-leviathan

Do you suck dick?
Oh wait, you're the OP, nevermind

No, it has this monstrosity though

Op is a cuckchan newfag that plays Destiny and then complains about it like the redditor he is, nothing new to see here folks
A shit game and shit franchise is shit despite marketing
WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN!!!

AYO HOL UP

I got you covered fami-pai.

archive.is/4kBmR

Since OP is too retarded to archive.

Oh yeah, this came out. Thanks for the laughs OP.

*smacks lips profusely
U BE SAYAN

It's amazing how they managed to fuck it up this badly. All they had to do was copy the gameplay of Halo and they fuck it up.

WE

WUZ

GRINDAN

AND

SHIEEEEEEEET

what happened to these guys? they were my favorite, especially rockcock64. the last video they made was that fallout4 video, which was awesome, but now all i see from that chink is fucking longplay videos where he plays games he hates while on stream.

wtf is wrong with these guys?

One of them does let's play shit with some Newground hasbeen and the others just disappeared forever it looks like.

Check these babies out

it procedurally generates random numbers, and then uses those random numbers to seed the procedural generation.

obviously.

Check these dubs cuckchan

The first game was already RNG-ception

the eye blinking intervals of bombombs in mario 64 are dictated by RNG. while most other enemies and characters are on interval timers.

this better be a joke, newfriend

fucking kys you illiterate NIGGER
learn to fucking write, you subhuman.
Degenerate fucking filth.
KYS

What frustrates me, really grinds the ever loving fuck out of my gears, is that Destiny could have been a good game. No joke when I first started playing it was a blast so much to explore and fight.

Then a week later there was no new content to explore. So you ground the same god damned missions all day every day in the hopes of maxing LL and collecting Strange Coins. That is it. Mandatory daily crucible and fetch quests.

And every expansion was the exact same. My clan or whatever the fuck they are called cleared every raid within a week. Hell we weren't even that good and me and a bro two manned Crota within days of the first solo clear.

Seriously if they had just rolled D2 into D1it wouldn't have fixed Destiny but it would add more content so new people would have a better experience.

Plus they killed The Devil You Know the single best non-raid, non-exotic handcannon. The story was amazing, but they fired the writer and mangled his setting.

Destiny on paper is the game I always wanted, they just couldn't help overjewing.

>>>/reddit/

destiny on paper was designed to be an mmo gear treadmill without any of the world or actually mmo - it's complete garbage even conceptually.

Reported for being too illiterate to be allowed to post here.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
Fuck off, dipshit.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/treblinka/

Rockcock64 is playin' and streamin' vidya with his real-life gamer waifu now. there is a clear quality dip when she joined in

The game should've been a 3 or 4-player experience not a fake MMO. The story would've been coherent, same for the characters, instead of the bland silent protagonist.

You are literally dumber than a fucking NIGGER. KILL YOURSELVES.