Are there like any games where you play as soldier but you are for the bad guy?

Are there like any games where you play as soldier but you are for the bad guy?

Inb4 the allied forces

Metal Gear Solid 3.

united states soldiers

Nioh.

That is one trainwreck of a sentence, user.

MGS2

"Bad" in terms of portrayal or actual ideology?

House of the Dying Sun
The Original SW Battlefront II
Far Cry II Until you team up with the Jackal
Fallout: NV (all endings can be depicted as doing it for thr bad guys since what results from it is totally open to interpretation)
Any open ended RPG.
Deus Ex if you pick any ending but Tracer Tongs ending.
Almost any WW2 game

Any WW2 game that doesnt let you play as the germans/japanese/italians/random negroid states.

Red Orchestra 2 lets you play as the commies.

I think he meant simply being for the antagonist

Specs Ops The Line is the meme answer, but I think it's a game worth a single playthrough.

Every Call of Duty game, especially the WW2 ones.

Ever cawadoody game ever

Team Fortress 2, technically

>when it takes just 21 years for the New Republic to fuck everything up and cost the lives of billions and one Chewie through sheer incompetence

pretty sure there isn't a game called "united states soldiers"
signal somewhere else, loser.

there is no bad/good/neutral ending in deus ex. it all depends on your ideological/political outlook.

Every world war 2-game?

Fallout:NV was ace. didn't care for Fallout 4. Fallout:NV was the Nietszche of games. beyond good and evil.

I mean real bad guys, as in ones I think are good guys. I mean Syrian Warfare could have you play as Hezbollah, Stalker had Slavboo shit, any Grand Strategy or Total War game is like this.

although I wish HOI4 or Vicky 2 had a mod where you could play as Ramzan Kadyrov or Željko Ražnatović. shit would be cash.

Operation Raccoon City
:^)

Just choose the evil path and there you go

Illuminati is objectively the worst ending though, from any ideological standpoint other than being Illuminati yourself. Return to the status quo, stratification of society, sacrificing actual freedom and privacy for comfort, convenience and safety. You don't have to be a hardcore Libertarian to see that it's just shit for everyone except the 0.1%. Not to mention Morgan Everett still treats JC like an underling despite the fact that he did literally all the work.

ISIS did nothing wrong, they killed a lot fags.

Every Wolfenstein

illuminati had best ending theme though

I wish the writers at ion storm didn't pussy out and just declare one ending canon though, DX:IW was essentially the illuminati ending either way

Infinity War was a combination of all the endings, kinda. JC Merged with helios, but a power surge happened and most cities ended up without power. Also, the illuminati came back into power, somehow.

The american army irl

I know. And it was a mistake, Helios-JC deciding to Trace Tong it up is stupid, and retroactively makes DX1 stupid.

I also really disliked Helios-JC suddenly decided a weirdo human hive democracy was the true answer in addition the idiotic apostlecorp setup.

Wolfenstein 2: TNC
Crackdown
Overload 1&2

I'm pretty sure those were all allied with the allies. Especially considering Germany no longer had holdings on Africa after WW1 and Italy just had Libya and Ethiopia which didn't like Italy.

Yeah! You tell those dirty fucking goyim!
MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!

Tracer Tong is the best kind of ending, like typical Hollywood 'Mankind prevails' way. The only drawback is just maybe few months of eletricity and internet shortage but you know we can repair them. There might be short chaos state but Tong will try his best to rebuild the infrastructure soon as possible. And after mankind rebuild there is masonic-free bright future is awaiting.
The other two endings are aweful as fuck, Illuminati ending is just replacing Bob's place with same kind of douches and the fusion ending is frightening as well; what if JC goes full god complex and rule the mankind?

The thumbnail looks like an earth patterned ass