ITT: Post your crossover ideas, no matter how stupid or weird

ITT: Post your crossover ideas, no matter how stupid or weird.

I used to have the idea for a long while of a crossover between Senran Kagura and a Soulsborne. Pick a titty ninja and now travel in warped versions of their setting, like visiting the Hebijo academy now full of Undead ninja girls, hot springs full of boiled corpses or enter the Youma caves to explore and fight against those demons as well.
Depending on the girl you pick, you'll encounter their closest friends or rivals and they'll help you out or that you'll have to put down. The undead titular girls would be either simply undead or have mutated into something else, like Hibari riding a dessicated version of her bunny while she uses electricity, Yumi now turned into a half-spider woman with frostbite all over, or Minori living in her hamster amusement park surrounded by rotten sweets and pastries. Combat would be similar to a Soulsborne, and their fighting styles similar to the Senran games but less flashy.

what if we crossover 4chan and reddit ?

I would, but the things I'm talking about don't even exist yet.
I really have to stop procrastinating and get drawn.
Why do I do this to myself.

woah how does that imag move

user, that's us.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Zelda and Batman. I have no idea how this would work in a game, but they both use similar tools and Link in the Batwing sounds like a better Skyward Sword.

I don't like eating shovelware unlike you, OP.

We're not doing this again you meme lord

Romans with guns.

So.. Ultramarines ?

it's a gif

I was thinking more like actual romans and not toilet seat warriors… but okay.

How about barney with bombs?

jedi academy and kotor

Go back.

to clarify, jedi academy combat in kotor, or a kotor setting and story in jedi academy engine

This is so obvious I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. Capcom owns the rights to both IIRC.

Mario Party + Kirby

I want a game like Super Robot wars, but with magical girls instead of Robots.
So we can get many of the magical girls from the 70s,80s, 90s and so on in a big, senseless tactics game.

That would actually be amazing and would make them drown in shekels. Hell, it would be a colossal roster with only the Precure girls. Keep the tone silly and light-hearted and don't include grimdark Mahou Shoujo girls like Madoka or Raising Project or let them in but with less brooding and grimdark.
How could you balance the game with someone like Nanoha?

Tenchu + MGS

My ultimate crossover would either be a Capcom vs Platnium fighting game from all the characters from their games, maintaining the same control scheme from each of their games just on a 2D plane, or a Metal Gear Solid fighting game made by ArcSys.

a digimon game developed by the yakuza devs
cyber sluts already had the incoherence of your average yakuza substory so its just the next logical step for the series

Crossovers are autistic, only normalfags like them.

crossover between touhou, witcher and stalker

Mario, Dragon Quest, and Monopoly.

What, did you just spawn out of thin air back in 2014? Did you guess Holla Forums was a thing without ever browsing any other website?

nice

this

How about Final Fantasy X with Rosemary's Baby (pic related)?

I got some party members worked out too:

Rosemary can be a white mage
Lulu can be a black mage
Khimari can be a dragoon/blue mage hybrid
Guy Woodhouse can be a mime
Anton LaVey can be a summoner
Roman Castevet can be a gun mage
Minnie Castevet can be a chemist
Laura-Louise can be a berserker
The Japanese guy from the end of the film can be a ninja

Isn't there a mod for Super Robot Wars that turns it in to Touhou?

But its not the same

Speaking legit, people who talk about Madoka as if it's grimdark don't understand the series. Symphogear has a fucking darker tone than Madoka. Nanoha has a darker tone, in parts. Remember that the last line openly tells you that you are not alone and someone is always fighting for you - and that ultimately the series is a Jesus analogue.

The real question is how much lesbianism can one game handle.

user, the important part here is, is crossover lesbianism profitable?

you say that as OP because your idea is that retarded

Then it wouldn't be as fun as SRW

Sounds pretty dark, so I think you can assume Takaki would never touch it even if he intended on killing the 10 girls when it all started, I think this kind of idea died after SK2

Giving the girls real combos and the like could be interesting, especially since right now the combat is tertiary behind the spectacle of numbers or the loss of clothes.

I like this idea so much that I made some box art for it; hope you like it.

Dragon's Dogma and Fallout 4.

I think it's wonderful.

Ace Combat and Armored Core.

Monster Hunter and Pokemon.

Rune Factory and Animal Crossing.

World of Warcraft and Mad Max.

Taimanin Asagi and Senran Kagura.

Actually that idea died during the development of the first game

You always have the best ideas, Satan.

So a better version of gunmetal? im fucking sold

D0Ta but wiht eyELOLOW SO EVERYONE LOOK LIKE YELLOW XSDDDDDDDDDDD

Sim City 2000 x Final Fight

Basically, you play as Haggar building and running your city, but when you have a crime problem - instead of just relying on building more police departments and upping the funding - you take the streets and clean up the crime problem with piledrivers. Also, you get to beat the shit out of rioters and looters after natural disasters, beat the shit out of protesters to keep your approval ratings high, and maybe even be called on to help the fire department put out fires in a kind of Burning Rangers inspired minigame.

Basically, for every situation you can fuck up strategy wise - you should be able to beat into submission in a mini-game.

A Mario Pro wrestling game, though I am aware they tried to put that in the cancelled volleyball game.
Just grab any of your favorite system, be it from Yuke's, AKI, Fire Pro, etc, and add cartoon physics. Getting a chair shot can send Luigi flying off the ring, you can try any classic Mario move to set up a finisher or signature move, and add hazards like a Chomp/Hammer Bro/Twomp run-in. Bara and furryfags would be satisfied if you put Bowser in a singlet, waifufags if you put Peach and other girls in cute Joshi outfits, and you could customize them to use old outfits, even change between others' outfits, like Peach wearing Mario's overalls. Would be a swell opportunity to add characters from Wario's games as well, I miss them.

I had that idea as a kid but it's more of a 2D fighter with Super moves (One idea I had for Volgin's Super move is that thing he did to Granin..except the barrel falls on the opponent first and the Volgin beatdown)

Even better? Asagi, Kagura and Queen's Blade.

basically my wet dream

How about the crossover between my dick and your mom

Here's an interesting one
Rumble Roses and Dead or Alive

Senran Kagura x DoA and Rapelay

You basically defeat and rape the shit out of all the Senrans and DoAs

In an ideal world, Fire Emblem x Soul Calibur project. Soul Calibur game with many Lords and popular secondary characters in the roster or as palette swaps but having their unique lines and maybe story, and a Fire Emblem game with Soul Calibur characters as playable units or bosses. I'd love to see something like Ephraim vs Hilde, Hector vs Astaroth or Talim vs Volke/Dew.

I would like a Final Fight game having similar gameplay to the Galactic Conquest mode from Star Wars Battlefront II (the good one) between missions. You play on an overview map as Haggar & Friends or the Mad Gear Gang, taking streets one by one in Beat em Up Matches. Each battle won gets you money for more supporting characters, weapons and new moves. It could even be used as a Massive Multiplayer fight between those two factions.

Pick only one, you silly willy.

I really think it would work.

Especially if it played like Yakuza + the PS2 Raidou games (with tweaks to make it better obviously).

There's a Macross game that kind of plays like that, though it's more Ace Combat than Armored Core. And of course it Jap only, but it's story is just a retelling of the anime so that shouldn't be a problem.

I just came here to post that.

Wew lad.

Jagged Alliance 2 (1.13) + S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Basically you play Duty/Freedom/Monolith or whatever and fight for control of the Zone. Recruit from loners and sell/buy artifacts for big cash. You need to maintain outside contacts to keep a constant flow of supplies from the outside while digging deeper into the Zone.

about mid-way through the game you seize the brainscorcher and the plot kicks off, sorta like the main plot in Sengoku Rance

Jagged Alliance and Recettear. Just imagine being a cute loli setting up an arms shop and building a mercenary company. Tough bearded serb mercs being mothered over by a loli just makes me chuckle.

Titanfall 2 crossed with Xenoblade Chronicels X. I just want an offline fps open world mech game where I can chill out with sniper in some tree and have fun with my mecha buddy.

I'm South American and I don't like soccer, so there's no sport left to talk about.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you like Rosemary's Baby user.

Yeah, Rumble Roses need more love, man.

it's a pixelated skyline.
what's the big deal? it exists. Ever play Streets of Rage?