The next telltales games I.P

Anyone else has the feeling the next big telltales game is going to be based on Riverdale or the dark and edgy Sabrina the teenage witch reboot? riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Hood

riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/Southside_Serpents

riverdale.wikia.com/wiki/The_Red_Circle

ew.com/tv/2017/10/28/melissa-joan-hart-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-la-comic-con/

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sabrina-riverdale-melissa-reboot-reunion-11429822.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/10/28/melissa-joan-hart-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-la-comic-con/
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sabrina-riverdale-melissa-reboot-reunion-11429822.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

Those have about as much gameplay as walking simulators.

The fuck?
Also no OP, I don't get that feeling. Didn't TellTale fire a quarter of it's staff a while ago? Are they even in the right footing to produce a """""game"""""?

I think the Minecraft one is kind of the logical conclusion to all of this. Not even a MLP one would've been as ridiculous.

While it seems odd to suggest, I'm betting on a Star Trek Telltale game which will be absolute ass.

Riverdale is a really edgy television show based on Archie Comics and Sabrina the Teenage Witch is another Archie Comics series that I don't know anything about.

was advertising your fecalphiliac tendencies to everyone on this board part of your plan OP?

>ew.com/tv/2017/10/28/melissa-joan-hart-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-la-comic-con/
>mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sabrina-riverdale-melissa-reboot-reunion-11429822.amp

Why? Who asked for this? Are they really so creatively bankrupt they can't even come up with anything better than Sabrina?

How come they don't just make choose your own adventure games? why make a visual novel with no real choices? at least in visual novels you can choose which girl to fuck.

>mix a teenager comedy with (((roman polanski)))

Also remember the cartoon? I really liked it when I was a kid. Always wondered why one of the older witches was called Zelda.

Trannies are the filth of the world.

You just know they're going to shove diversity into every corner of it too, ruining the original pure Sabrina. Don't even wanna know what they'll do to salem.

A more wide-eyed and hopeful me would say that they'll make it along the lines of Buffy, with some Dark plot and evil monsters and mayhem that needs our half-witch to take care of.
The more experienced me says they raped Jughead's cheerful character and they're going to rape this one to, and they're not even going to give us the small mercy of making Sabrina the good, Fan-serviceable lesbian/bi. She's going to get a single lesbian kiss then it's going to be angst and reverse twilight with Harvey.

Make him a gay exotic african animal who is the reincarnation of one of Muhammeds pets?

You know… I wouldn't mind that version of Salem so much if he was played by a black comedian who was there to basically take a dump on the series, basically be the best character, and give it some actual levity. Keegan-Michael Key needs a paycheck right?

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO ARCHIE
OH MY GOD!

Jughead isn't even Jughead anymore. Just stick to various iterations of the comics and binge-watch Archie's Weird Mysteries.

Because it's infeasible unless you ensure any non-canon choice you make leads to a bad end.

You tend to only see that kind of shit in VNs because they can be ambitious with the branches due to the lower production costs, and even then they tend to have non-canon choices leading to bad ends with only the true end being considered canon for sequels.

What, just base it entirely off the Archie comics, then we can shitpost

Clearly the solution is to not have them be episodic and just release one good game with lots of meaningful choices. Never gonna happen but a man can hope.

Telltale has no right to exist.

>Never gonna happen again, but a man can hope.

FTFY

I only saw the first episode, but the plot was literally that Archie witnessed the murder of Cheryl Blossom's brother who she seemed to be having an incestuous relationship with, but Archie couldn't tell anybody because he was getting molested by Ms. Grundy at the time, and she told him he'd get in trouble if he told anybody. This plot was not resolved by the end of the episode, so I'm left to think it is actually the arc of the first season.

It was seriously the most fucked up thing I've ever watched. I mean Smallville had an episode where Clark's teacher had pheromone powers and tried to molest him, then turned murderous when her powers didn't work on him and he escaped, but at least she was portrayed as a villain, and it was only a single episode.

Don't forget the part where they have Betty's gay friend tell us that he sucked off Moose, who is confirmed Bi in this series.

Jughead now a bad boy on motorcycle who fucking Betty. Betty has a evil alternate personality. Character call her dark Betty in universe. Plus Betty sister got knocked up by her cousin.

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm 90% sure the world would be a lot better if you killed yourself right now.

Was I supposed to sympathize with the other chick?

>tfw no neo-confucian wife

Betty being a psychopath is practically canon in the old comic though

Can a mute girl cry rape?

But the first one was a game

Will it be as good as this?

Fun fact. CW teasing zombies for season 2 of Riverdale