Are there any recent games focused on war between at least two factions with no Dindus whatsoever?

Seeing both World of Warcraft and Fire Emblem Fates made me ask this question.

The fuck does dindu nuffins mean in this case? Niggers? People who claim to be innocent? Do you just want something with grey morality?

The examples.

The plot going out of its way to frame you as innocent victims of whatever when you really shouldn't be.

Maybe.

I think what he means is a conflict between two factions where neither of the two are outright evil or outright good.

Nigger you're not explaining yourself. The fuck does dindus mean in this fucking context? Don't just use memes everywhere when they don't give enough info.

Not older than 2010.

Ever see Avatar (the one with Space Cat Redskins)? The blue aliens were the Dindus.

Not sure I understand. Mind giving a vidya example?

The Horde from World of Warcraft and Hoshido from Fire Emblem are both Dindus (plot trying hard to make them into victims of Whitey/Alliance/Nohr).

Think about Avatar for just a second

>protag who uses it decides not to bring up that all the humans want is the Unobtainium under their tree The use of which is never explained, so for all we know its necessary for fusion reactors or some shit

In summary dindus are violent creatures who, when met with the appropriate response, have people rush to condemn whoever they were attacking and suddenly violent criminals are morally upstanding citizens

More info on Dindus.

If you understood the meme you wouldn't have a problem with this thread's topic. It should be extremely obvious. Memes are memes because they're easily understood and passed along to others. You are stupid.

Remove Holla Forums

nigger hate is universal
t. lolbert

Remove /po/

He wants to play niggers vs. niggers in some natural nigger habitat.

I kinda wish there was a Rwanda Genocide: The Game, since OP mentioned it…

I just assumed he meant niggers.

Fuck off.

Look at this fucking newfag and laugh.

Orcs are niggers