Games where you can cause mayhem

The bigger the scale of mayhem the better, preferably with destructible environments. I'm already

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Z8y9TMLGlQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit I accidentally added the post without finishing it. Sorry for that. What I wanted to say is that I already played Postal 2.

The Destroy all Humans series.

Just Cause, Red Faction, and Mercenaries

Hatred, though it's kind of short.

postal 1

you want some fucking EDF 4.1 then

Red Faggot Gorilla

Isn't that the game where you play as commies taking down the government or something?

who gives a fuck

No, it's more like the American Revolution.

even worse

Brigador, the game is boring as fuck though.

YES.

NO.
its about abused workers like those of foxconn being tricked into working in a great spot where they provide housing and pay well, but instead it turns into slavery where the bosses give food rations and they sleep in huts and it becomes like textbook communism.

but really, the game is about video related.

i thought it was about anarchists fighting commies though i was always distracted by the fun gameplay, so i didn't really care

It's like pre-mocap Bethesda, all over again. Pre-FO4 "instant teleport to facing the other way" on top of it. Sad!

The game is from 2008

go play fallout 4, nudoom, or bioshock infinite. those are probably alittle more your pace.

It's pretty fun but gets boring after a little while

test

the fun only stops if youre not creative. there are so many ways to tackle missions and play around with the physics. and the challenges add alot of fun. the only time it got "boring" for me was because basically there was nothing left to destroy.

this game was the first of its kind, and the last of its kind. i really wish someone took this idea and went further with it. when i first finished it i was so excited to see what the future would hold. instead i get indie pixel shit and somehow worse graphics.

I really wish there had been some modding for it if just to get more maps for the other game modes.

i played it on 360, but come to think of it, its on PC… WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS AND WHO CAN I BLAME

Jerma is the exception that proves the rule

I emailed THQ Nordic pictures of my retail copy of the PC version and they gave me a Steam key so I could have access to their latest patched version for DX11 and multiplayer. I wonder if a 360 copy would count too.

Print out the box art and slip it into a DVD case, I doubt anyone at THQ Nordic is going to examine it too closely.

no
hooktube.com/watch?v=Z8y9TMLGlQQ

Not sure but probably part of it being multiplat and a budget thing. There are a few tweaking mods but no real content mods. I guess they didn't bother or were too tight on budget to get into real modding tools for the engine.

Play Burnout, fantastic arcade racing with plenty of vehicular mayhem. Shunting cars off of roads and into walls, doing PIT maneuvers to take out cars double your size, and just blowing shit up. It's not ultra violent by any means, but it's great fun. The racing is fast and visceral as well. You could pick up pretty much any of them in the series and be well-off, but 3 in particular is pretty fantastic.

Transformice. Especially if you're the shaman.

Black.

How the fuck does Jerma make anything funny?
Like this fucker has the talent in him.

prototype

Might as well say it here, Postal 1 got an update for it's 20th anniversary including a functional mouse aiming, multiplayer and some other stuff.

Any online game with a player run market.

Creative answer, I like the way you think.

They should have had destructible environments like in the first game, I think that was really the clincher for me.

Hatred had some pretty cool destructible environment effects. Also in EDF you can level entire maps.

There is also World in Conflict, where there is terrain deformation, destruction and anything really.
Nohope mod for maximum destruction.
Also in case you never heard of it, it is a TTS(something like a RTS)

What ? Don't you mean RTT (Real-Time Tactics) ?