Next TES game

2022? 2024? 2026?

Why would I care?

Why top perfection when Skyrim exist? Why don't we just do constant updated versions of Skyrim each year like Madden. Gamers can create their own original Elder Scroll stories with mods.

when will they make the first good elderscrolls game?

next dubs 44? 55?

It was already released m8, it's called "Breath of the Wild" and it's a real upgrade from Skyrim tbqh

Bethesda is clearly shocked about the lukewarm reception that Fallout 4 got. They thought themselves king of the world but now about every damn company is making open world games so they can't keep getting away with their usual lazy methods

It is, actually, in the same sense that putting sprinkles on shit is a real upgrade to the shit.

It's less that they can't keep getting away with their laziness and more that their laziness has stopped being a defining characteristic for them. Everyone's as bad as Bethesda now.

They're releasing skyrim on every system so the next TES game will be on every system

I'm gonna need these digits first.

Hard to tell. They need time to make these fantastic games, but we should probably all order the collectors edition or 2 collectors editions when they announce it. We need to support these high quality products to keep our favorite pastime alive.

Did it actually sell worse than expected?
Are you telling me normalfags are getting wiser?

It probably sold less well than they expected but still well enough to keep them afloat. If anything, the fact that even normalfags were outraged by paid mods makes them butthurt the most.

Sage for shit thread.

After Skyrim is ported to mobile.

NEVER

October 31, 1998. The only flaw is the fact you play as Black Man the pirate. It's not an open world piece of shit like the others.

Are you seriously implying you want to play anything other than Skyrim VR? It's the hottest game on the market and you can even get mods from your favorite modders developers and support both them financially and your favorite developers at Bethesda!

Why make a brand new game when you can just resell your current one for the 12th time?

Are you that fucking dense that you think Holla Forums represents the entire world??

Fallout 4 was a commercial blockbuster, well-rated with average scores around 8 or 9 out of 10, and received craptons of awards. It exceeded the total sales of Skyrim after only a year. Regardless of what YOU or any of the rest of us think about it, the normalfag community — which makes up pretty much the entire gaming audience nowadays — ate that shit up with gusto.

In any case, it's probable that they are already working on it. I would expect a release date of 2019 or 2020, as it's about five years between each Fallout/TES game at this point.

Probably 2025. Since Morrowind, they've taken about 3 years per game, and 4 if it's on new hardware.
You should have just posted this in the TES thread, though.

2019 at the earliest. It's set in Valenwood thanks to the memo leak that confirmed Fallout 4 and its DLC ahead of schedule. The whole talk about them waiting for the tech to reach the right levels and them "ditching" Gamebryo (again) sounds like they're gunning for something where they can't just retexture the snow to sand. They want to set TESVI in a heavily forested region with the vertical level design from Fallout 4.

They ate it up, yes, but they weren't happy with the meal. Skyrim, as shit as it was, delivered on that front for them. FO4 was a big letdown, people aren't going to forget that one.

Fallout 4 was shit and even normalfags saw through it

There's no fucking way Fallout 4 had vertical level design, I call bullshit. That has to be too much effort for Bethesda.

NEVER EVER
GAS YOURSELF TODDLER

its not just Valenwood but entire continent of Tamriel, some other leaks also showed they plan to make buildable villages/towns and some kind of phasing system that deals with invasions, some fans speculated they added the whole building feature in Fallout 4 to beta test and see how players would react.

C R E A T I O N
L
U
B

There were a handful of buildings with more than 3 floors and some of them even had exteriors. That's about the extent of it.

When ESO stops growing.

Bullshit, but I believe it. Valenwood is going to be dumbed down to generic fantasy setting just like oblivion, the bosmer are going to be cookie cutter wood elf crap and kiss the migrating giant trees goodbye.

They already stopped moving in the lore, can't remember which book it was but giant moving trees are already extinct.

This. There won't be another TES. They'll milk online as much as possible and when it dies they'll make TESO2.

No cannibals elves would be worse.

Yeah, thats not happening user.

That's not vertical level design, that's bullshit.

Why, what a coincidence. Cannibal elves and moving trees are the only things that make Valenwood interesting.

My biggest worry is that they'll fuck over the rpg mechanics even more and get a voiced protagonist with a preset background and history just like fallout 4.

Skyrim was really straddling the line with a lot of things, they'd better not fuck it up even worse than that.

What about Wood Elves losing their glamour and turning back into their original beast forms?

Baby steps, user. Maybe the next Bethesda game will have ladders, or even simultaneously loaded interiors and exteriors.

Right, and next they bring back levitation spells.

top-tier image OP

OpenMW already has simultaneously loaded interiors and exteriors.

Only ever happens in an arena, where you can have a radiant moster system that randomly generates monsters for the PC to fight.

The next TES game will be a Tell Tales game. AAA rpg games are getting worse and worse with all the hand holding and clutter on the UI. It's like playing autism.

Also, it causes me pain that TES is trapped in Bethesda's incompetent and lazy hands. Some amazing lore and potential, all wasted.

>>>/reddit/

get out of the house, user. the world is burning

SKYRIM 2

More like Oblivion 3

Fall Scrolls: New Elsweyr

To be fair Oblivion was at least enjoyable, if seriously dumb-downed.

*even if seriously dumb-downed

It played more like an RPG than Skyrim that's for sure

Oblivion was shit and unredeemable, stop with the nostalgia you underage

calling it now

Overscrolls

You can buy it as a launch title for the Xbox Three 60 but only if you got the certificate that you get with Skyrim Enhanced Special Edition Redux

Even in Oblivion i could easily think my character a decent enough backstory and actually immerse myself in to the world but in Skyrim despite the graphical improvements, especially npc's not looking like potatoes i just cant… it's so fucking soulless!

Where the hell did you come from?

Fallout 4 wasn't even a finished game.

Maybe with everything that's been going on with zeni/bethesda Todd is stalling making a new elder scrolls game? Elder scrolls is essentially his baby at this point, hes devoted his entire career to it, it must fucking hurt to see the corporate suits pimp it out, tear it to pieces, destroy its community and watch the legacy of the game you built up die in front of you. That's not to say the elder scrolls games were all the most incredible games ever, but they've almost all been extremely popular with normalfags, the only exception is fallout 4 which isn't even an elder scrolls game.

If I were Todd i'd be worried to make another TES too. You just know pete and that jew who's too slimy to even be tolerated by banker jews will do something horrific to it.

on Holla Forumsolk's opinion is more valid than one thousand normalfags, so yes.

Yeah, that's a thing with Todd, for as much as we blast him by calling him a manlet liar, he does care about his vidya and he ain't no chump dev either, he cut his teeth with morrowind and It's mod tools.

rollin

integers
chek mine

I laugh at all the stupid fucks that pay for bethesda refuse.

It's gonna be Skyrim 2

mark these words

There's never going to be a single player elder scrolls again. embrace it :^)

Am I a casual for not being able to get into gothic because of the generic medieval fantasy setting? I played it for an hour and explored for a while, but I didn't really find anything particularly interesting. It mostly just felt like there were a bunch of NPCs waiting around for me to talk to them.

>Before Skyrim: i just couldn't wait for a new TES game announcement (even though i was disappointed with Oblivion)
Life is suffering…

Their last 3-4 games has bombed. Complete disasters that is half the price just a few months since it was released. I think Bethesda is going to be in trouble if they don't release anything noteworthy within a year.

Doesn't TES Online give them gazillions in micro transactions?

Super Skyrim 2018 - The new challengers

It will release on 17/17/17.

I don't believe that. The only numbers I ever saw them announce was shipping 12 million copies to retailers on the first day, but "shipped" doesn't count for shit, only "sold." Fallout 4 has fewer owners on Steam than Skyrim, according to Steamspy. If it had outsold Skyrim, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops.
Source or fuck off.