Techraptor's AC review

How does a stealth game with "boring stealth" get 9.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/L4saq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't kid yourself, stealth games haven't existed since Thief 2.

Top wew

You are fucking retarded.

AC:KANGZ isnt a stealth game. It's a shoddy action rpg. Like a witcher 3 knockoff

AC isnt a stealth game and the new one revamped the combat so its actually somewhat fun still shit liberal propaganda though I-I didnt buy it

the witcher is just a skyrim knockoff so it's OK

The last one I played was 2 and I got most of my assassinations by jumping off a building and landing on the guy. Every time I was discovered I just solved it by killing every guard in the fucking city.

Todd is that you?

Ass Creed isn't a stealth game, it's a generic action-adventure game.

What's the deal with Assassin's Creed? They call it a stealth game, but there's ads for it plastered everywhere!

(((How))) indeed OP.

This guy is right. Double-Dubs confirm.

lets not pretend any of the witcher games have any unique identity and haven't been relying on aping other contemporary games or games in the same genre.

more like wasted double-dubs. Styx exists, you faggots

let's not pretend you aren't retarded

Techraptor sold out recently. You can stop using them now.

[citation needed]

They purged 70+ articles that polygon and kotaku didn't like. That's who they want to be.

I guess Horizon Zero Dawn is stealth game too just because it got minor stealth element

Well I've only played the first 2 games. It was stealth back then.

I guess it was a mistake to support any game sites during GG. They all just became the same cancer.

Because it has niggers

AssCreed was never about stealth

W
E
W W
E E E
W W W
E E E
W W
E
W

Stealth game in general have a harsh punishment for being discovered like in the original thief. In Ass Creed, you can just kill every guard

"journalist" sites in general are too vulnerable to corruption/nepotism, you're better off supporting individuals, at least there's only one point of failure and it becomes more obvious when they're compromised.

ignore flag

Money and "Diversity"

I see what you mean. Thanks for the heads up.

Every time I took a look at fucking Techraptor there was Overwatch news of all things, it never was good.

There is non-boring stealth?

>How dare this video games website talk about video games that I don't like!
Consider never using the internet again if this triggers that bad.

I just don't give a shit. When someone puts out content I don't give a shit about guess what, I'll go look for content I care about instead. Mind blowing, I know.

Shit game gets shit review at shit site. Not at all shocking. Seriously though, that site is trash so don't waste your time trying to understand their bad reviews.

Not giving a shit would mean you couldn't even be bothered to post. That leaves only the idea that you're mad.
I'm hardly in love with techraptor, but jesus dude, try not to use that defence

They're like Total Asscancer. You'd think they're good by their message but once you learn who they really are it will disgust you

Their content is uninteresting most of the time is what I'm saying, not some "I'm not even mad" type defense. Fuck I wish I could fix my sleep schedule, I'm not coming through at all.
off by two lad

Shit opinions for shit people, to each his own

Dubs thread?
Dubs thread

You and the silent majority just follow the alpha. It's okay, but don't talk unless spoken to next time. It's silent, majority, remember.

Ok point taken. No more Techraptor for me.

Waste of bandwidth. Thread is over. Go away. Shoo! How dare you? Get out! No posting. Leave, bye bye.

iirc these same faggots recommended Cuckenstien 2 on steam.

rip Techraptor.

that swastika is a treat to behold

AC has never been a stealth game, it's always been extremely lacking in the mechanics necessary to make the stealth more than an arcade mechanic that you do as a prelude to combat.

Unity was the only one that kind of tried to make the stealth a bit meatier, but that game's an even bigger shitshow than usual so, you know, fuck it.

He's paid off our gets incentives?
Why is this phenomenal to you retards?

Found your problem user, you're expecting one of the bought out sjw journalist sites to review things neutrally.

I really don't know what the fuck I expected.

Well, I hope you enjoyed it at least user.

I'm gonna enjoy ruining your ass.

Please don't post fag stuff on this board.

What if it is about Holla Forumss BO?

That sounds very gay user.

I'm so glad I caught myself before opening that one.

Last time I saw that, the thread got deleted. Will it again?

a Holla Forums thread? Oh god, the chubby guy she's sucking on, it's not mark is it?

Maybe it was a coincidence, but yeah, a Holla Forums thread. Who knows?

Well, with those trips you most be right.

It has to get a 9.0 or else
What are you racist?

Boring and dumb story plot parts, padded wastes of game for no purpose, no mention of bugs and glitches gets a 9/10. That must be some great background graphics like every game before them. Not a good look Techraptor.

Yeah, just like mgs is a stealth series.

is that mark

Are you retarded?

Ignoring that you're calling WE WUZ ASSINS AND SHEEEEEEEIT a stealth game for now, do you think for a second that that review wasn't bought?

I don't remember Splinter Cell being released before Thief 2.

I'm pretty sure that Splinter Cell 1 and 3 came afterwards.q

>(((Techraptor)))
There's your answer OP

Chaos Theory, Styx?
Thief are pretty much exploration games with stealth elements. Stop with this meme of Thief being the pinnacle of stealth

Rainbow Six was the best.

there's no harsh punishment for being discovered in Thief, save for 1 or 2 tough enemies. Garrett easily outruns everyone in that game, and you don't have scores penalizing you for being spotted

archive.fo/L4saq

But it isn't a stealth game.