So, why have Microsoft still not released all of these for PC?

So, why have Microsoft still not released all of these for PC?

Same reason Gaylo hasn't been released for PC

Was it so we could have a dubs thread?
Yeah, shame it's all done to prop up their shitty, failing console. But once the Xbox brand dies sometime in the next 10 years it'll be on PC and we'll be laughing about it

All of what exactly?

Best value I've gotten in years

Only Chads play Gears. Chads don't own computers.

Doesn't the writer for Gears of Whorez have a massive rape fetish?

Do you really want to play them on Windows 10?

(checked)
And nothing of value was lost.

I just want to play them.

Blezinski!

Because microsoft still has to do a remake of it to try and salvage the xbone. After 2 years of seeing it still won't sell, they will port it, that is, if they don't make it a win10 exclusive while doing the remake.
Screencap this.

tfw no sangheili bf

Why would you want to play a barebones corridor shooter?

I've tried that once, it never worked.

I don't think m$ will lose anything over making it XboneX exclusive rather than compatible with win10 as well, both sides are beneficial, plus at this point their consoles are just custom made PCs running W10; isn't GoW4 a w10 exclusive game anyway?

GoW 1~4 Remastered Edition on Steam when so i can pirate
Gaylo Ultimate Collection on PC when with multiplayer

Do normalfags still care about Gays of War anymore?

its happened, people. The tiny babies who thought gears and halo were worth anything have grown enough to post on imageboards.

How can you not enjoy the cringey, hypermasculine ridiculousness that is Gears of War? It's like starring in your own 80s Arnold movie. The gameplay is simplistic at best, but in my opinion it always had a certain charm to roll through it in co-op. No fun allowed, ever, it would seem.

Why did they even bother?

I dunno but that helmet is neato

Homo chads in denial.

But we already have halo 1&2, halo online, and halo wars on PC.

This, at home I specifically installed win10 Enterprise LTSB to avoid the Windows store and Xbox app.

Unfortunately at work I have to use regular win10 Enterprise and I fucking hate it. I don't know how folks can deal with win10.

Halo came out in 2001 mate.

Gears of War was the posterchild for generic brown and bloom consoleshit shooters from the console generation that killed video games. Chest high walls as far as the eye can see and "cinematic" gameplay with drawn out killcams every 5 seconds. Normalfags ate it up, along with Halo I might add.

Halo wasn't brown, so I guess it had that going for it.

But the GoW-variety of shit games didn't actually reach PC as far as I can remember. If anything, CoD 4 was a much larger and more detrimental influence.

So when was the last update for Games for Windows Live?

LTSB is just a placebo. The store and xbox shit is on it, you just don't see it.

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

I got my fill of halo once playing someone's copy of Reach, armor lock killed a warthog and I was fully satisfied