I waited 30 years for this

>youtube.com/watch?v=9xMsBIlvTEE
What a fucking lying piece of shit.

You deserve death, OP.

OP confirmed for faggot, start checking your digits lads

It's time to stop watching, the train crashed a long time ago and the flames have consumed all but the frame, which is now being pissed on.

That's a lofty claim, considering there are literally dozens of good Star Wars games.

NuBattlefront II cyclical when

Haha look at this dyke
>Move away silly boys, this is a job that takes a woman's touch teehee
Wow so progressive

Vader was always a lapdog. If Iden was Vader's superior, he would do whatever she said.
Do these faggots think Vader was some ultra-powerful warlord or something? He's a Sith officer. He's a powerful warrior and strong commander, but he's not the biggest bad, and he respects the military's power structure. Did they not watch the first 20 minutes of the very first Star Wars movie? How would anybody think that "putting Vader in his place" is badass or impressive? Vader's whole redemption story was when he decided to break out of being the emperor's lackey and act independently for the first time in over 20 years.
I don't even like Star Wars, but nothing pushes my buttons more than faggots who pretend to like something but refuse to put in the most minimal work into actually knowing anything about it. It only takes two hours to watch the first movie.

The original trilogy was before George put in some hamfisted Jesus metaphor in the prequels since everyone liked Vader so much. So now people think that Vader is some ultra-powerful badass and that if you have someone who outranks him, then that automatically makes them cool, regardless of the logic.

I find the idea that somebody actually thought this and wrote it down both funny and infuriating.

She's even uglier in game.

It's like someone bashed her with the ugly stick

Yeah that was definitely the plot of Star Wars.

It's fucking stupid. I like Vader as a character, and it's primarily because he has the nuanced balance of power and obedience. It's way more interesting of a character than "I am powerful bad guy who kills everything". He was always fighting in the name of somebody else's interests.
My only point is that "Iden could make Vader apologise for interrupting with a glare" isn't a cool quote, because it applies to literally every one of Vader's superiors. Anybody who has seen the original trilogy even once (I haven't even seen them since the 90s) would know this well enough.
It's bizarre that the idea of Vader that most of these bandwagoning faggots have isn't even close to what the character actually is in the story. And yes, the prequel trilogy is dogshit; nobody really has to talk much about that anymore.

That was Vader's plot. His whole schtick was him (somewhat reluctantly) following the Emperor's whims while trying his best to not have to kill Luke without disobeying his master. Him killing himself to save Luke at the end was definitely a redemption story.

Vader was a lapdog, Anakin was a faggot, Luke is a cuck, Leia was completely unimportant, and Kylo is an edgelord.
The Skywalker family fucking sucks. Star Wars is for children. Disney barely raped a canon that only the worst kind of normalfag ever cared about.

Apparently one is needed since newfags can't follow the simple rules

Looks like one of those obnoxious LP video thumbnails.

lol

Star Wars is a shitty story for the most part, but characters in general are more interesting when they have flaws. Super-powerful mysterious bad guys with no motives are boring. Super-moral good guys without internal conflict are fucking boring. Save that shit for video games, where you don't give a shit about motives and just want to play a game.
Other than Leia doing nothing useful, you seem to just be pointing out character flaws, which aren't the same thing as flaws in the work itself (and there are plenty of flaws in Star Wars). Character flaws are necessary.

What? You mean because he didn't get to bone his sister?

If you're a Star Wars fan you deserve to be cucked to death tbh

What the hell went so wrong with Disney Star Wars?

a change of hands

i'm just really damn upset we won't see a sequel to some of the greatest Star Wars games.

Profitability became more important than making a good story or a good movie. The prequel trilogy was shit, but at least somebody was trying to do something other than make a quick buck. George Lucas is incompetent, but at least he cares.

most of those names are really uninspired tbh

Disney is publicly owned. The CEO is Jewish, but the CEO doesn't own the company.

You don't want EA or any current gen really pick this up do you? Let him rest in peace. Let him go user. Don't let his sacrifice be shit on.

eh you are completely wrong here. Think for a second. Why would the plot of "think for yourself lapdog" be given to a guy who acts out of personal vendettas and who betrayed all his old friends? Seriously user, Vaders problem wasn't that he was too obedient.

they were WIPs

Even telling you to go to >>>/suicide/ isn’t sufficient for this. You are simply too stupid to be considered human. You don’t even remotely have an argument.

Im pretty sure he was talking about the og trilogy Vader.

Meaning shareholders that are usually just like the CEO own it.
How fucking new are you?

I just… I just wanted it to not be shit. Remember when EA accidentally made Dead Space? I just want a happy accident for once.

Are we talking about the same guy who massacred little children because of a bad dream he had?

EA didn't "make" Dead Space, also Dead Space wasn't that good.

This is a video game board that is allowed to talk about video games.

And this was before The Mass Effect: Andromeda staff was adsorbed into the Borg- I mean EA?

The prequels were poor executions of what was otherwise a great vision.

I've yet to confirm with my own eyes the derail for lack of care to do so, but giving the benefit of the doubt to EA ruining everything yet again, the question here is; who's responsible for completely derailing one of the relatively few and currently only modern Empire-perspective plots into a rerun of the hackneyed Episode VII defection story? Because the original intent was and is very clear. Or was it intended as a mere marketing bait & switch this entire time, I wonder?

Vader listens to the Emperor and only the Emperor, and even then he's plotting how to wrestle power for himself.

Vader might listen to Tarkin. They are BFF

Reminder they all died because of this new expanded universe.

It was a bait and switch from the get go, otherwise they'd never have made this ugly mystery meat munter as the protagonist.

Star wars lore is fucked but it's far from the bottom of the barrel.

and who the fuck are they?

You best be joking nigger

Do you even play videogames?

Get out faggot.

He listens so long as it doesn't go against his plans. Do you think Vader fears any Moff? The guy mostly doesn't give a shit, all he wants is to wipe out the Jedi, especially Obi-Wan, everything else is immaterial to him.

She (the actress) is good-looking with pretty hair that surely smells great. I would bang her lovingly and cry over the beauty of the act once I came.

Not buying a EA game or giving a shit about new Star Wars though.

Eh, my favorite streamer said the disney star wars are alright. I trust his opinion. Kyle Katarn is a generic straight white male anyway.

The X-wing in the last image is just Booster Terrik's custom Z-95 Headhunter with blue markings instead of red ones.

Looks like a Jewess tbh.

She looks like shit. I wanted to punch her face when she came out during the E3 reveal and tried to act all tough. Fucking cunt.

I remember thinking I was at the half point in the game, then it just ended.

You're acting like hollywood portrayal of a gamer right now, bigot.

Yeah, they should have cut some of the padding and added a bit more meat. The fact we never got a sequel is soulcrushing.

She's an ugly munter just like every other cow the yids drag out of the shit filled cesspit of mongrels they have flooded America with.

Why?
Why?

Because she's ugly as sin.

Look at those sharp knees

Original trilogy. None of the characters between prequels and original trilogy shared any character traits at all except Sidious, and only because he was a cardboard box of a character already.

I'd appreciate it if someone here will go and get hired by EA and then start sexually harassing women in the workplace so the company goes under in a shitstorm of retarded pr and virtue signaling

I don't deny Jewish influence, I'm just saying "jewish-owned" is wrong when it's publicly traded. It's "everybody-owned". "I was wrong but you know what I mean" is retarded and undermines your own argument.

Literally anybody can buy Disney shares. Learn how your own fucking economy works.

The Emperor is the best character. I'd like to see a game/movie where it's just the Emperor plotting.

wrong

I'd love an Emperor movie trilogy, followed by a Vader movie trilogy, followed by an alternative RotJ where the Empire won.

Kyle cool, Dash is GOAT, but Mara I cannot stand.

Sorry to be off topic, but is anyone else having their options bar completely disappear? Can't set top boards, inlining etc.

She can't be worse than Luke's angsty grandson Cade.

Because she has goblin knees.

B-but he's edgy and cool and I wish I was him

Ever read the Thrawn Trilogy?
Her fist appearance completely killed any chance of me ever liking her as a character.

I had one the comics from some toy bundle, but that's about it. At least Luke got to marry a hot redhead though.

This specific bundle to be exact.

Xavier?

Well I highly recommend the books, and don't scrimp for an abridged version.

Is there any reason to get the older editions other than the amazing cover art?

Nah, I like vinny, but sometimes he's a faggot and looks too afraid to say something that rustles people and tries too hard to be an optimist/not look jaded
If something is shit, or you don't like it, say it, don't beat around the bush due to butthurt viewers
still can't believe the shitstorm that cry of fear was, fucking brainwashed people on those streams defending a flawed game

Also to stay on topic:

Shut the fuck up, you race mixing merchant. Women with brown eyes is the most disgusting thing ever.

My friend! My brother! Finally, someone that says what needs to be said.

I agree fuck brown eyes. gutter blood

People with black or brown irises are descended from Greek snake cultists.

What if my sister and brother and mother have brown eyes but I and my father have blue?

Dash isnt dead, they put the Outrider into Episode IV, I think. he is totally canon…

They let that happen, because all men were slaves to the pre-Mycenean Greeks. Men with eyes that were not brown, black, amber or hazel were especially prized slaves.

The thing I find most fascinating is how Holla Forums used to be a bunch of nerds who absolutely loved everything star wars and had threads hundreds of posts long about the games and lore, but now because it's owned by Disney and popular with normalfags, it was never good and "star wars fans deserve to be cucked."
I can understand not liking the new shit, but being so contrarian that you pretend you never liked it at all is a bit fucking much. Star Wars was huge on Holla Forums and we all lamented the end of Lucasarts. It's like I'm surrounded by literal children who never experienced anything Star Wars pre-disney.

In lieu of posting in this shit thread about a series that has never produced anything of value, why not look at my post number and marvel at the digits you see there?

Case in point >

nigger it was one of the highest grossing franchises of all time even before (((disney))). it's always been normalfaggotry garbage.

vinnys fence sitting ways along with his increasingly hypocritical stance on memes is what made me stop watching him about a year ago. these days i prefer joel and vinnys friend, mike.

the rest of "vinesauce" might as well not exist

When were you born?

That isn't reason enough? For shame!

Exactly, dipshit.
It's just a pure (((coincidence))) that the biggest shareholders of Disney are jewish.
Nothing to see here!

Wait, starwars books come in non abridged versions?… I've been fucking up my entire life. I didn't need to write off starwars books, just needed to find the unabridged versions.

Keep in mind we've had many cuckchan refugee influxes both big and small since then, in addition to the NeoGaf niggers now infesting this shithole

it was never really good tbh and star trek was a lot better

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.

Just pretend I posted a picture of Kyle with a cigar, a horn and an eyepatch. Or make your own.

But the real Star Wars isn't popular with normalfags. Only the fake version is.

Holla Forums, don't make me post your BO sucking Jewish cock.

i browse /strek/ you nigger. i'll post IT for you though.

My /strek/ brother.

There isn't enough fire in the universe to burn that, that thing.

Apples and oranges man they're both great

My point is all the retards ITT and other threads like this, saying star wars was NEVER good. Whether or not that's true, I find it hard to believe so many share this opinion for real, since Star Wars used to be intensely popular on Holla Forums.

Makes no difference. Vader is already established as a betrayer. He kills Obi Wan in the first movie. By the third he betrays the Emperor.
Where are you getting that Vader is rule/rank obsessed?

The reason I'm so pissed about Battlefront 2 is because I'm a Star Wars fan. Or at least I used to be a Star Wars fan. I'm not really sure anymore. I was even a fan through the prequels, because at least we had some good Star Wars games out of it. I enjoyed Bounty Hunter, KoToR, Clone Wars, Republic Commando, Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast, etc.

But then Disney acquired the Star Wars IP, and Disney in kind made EA the sole creators of any future Star Wars games. Seeing what we've gotten so far from the change including the complete eradication of the original Star Wars EU I can't help but think that I might actively hate Star Wars now, or at least the current version of it.

Are you me?

Lando was single handedly the best part of this game. Kind of just wish they made a Lando centric video game now. At least then they wouldn't have a reason to bait and switch and claim that we'd be playing as someone or something when really it's only one third of the game.

You can argue about the quality of the writing in the movies, but no one can deny that Star Wars allowed for the creation of some of the most iconic games ever.

I like Lucas' Star Wars. I like the feel of the setting, I like the Empire, I like the extended lore, and that's what makes me furious about the way Disney handled things.

Everything Disney has made so far with the Star Wars license, ranging from books, comics, movies, games, cartoons, merchandise has been terrible. I don't think they could have done a worse job if they had been trying on purpose.

I guess a lot of people are stuck in Anger and I rocketed straight from Denial to Depression when I realized what was happening with the brand.

I went from optimistic to depressed, and now I'm here at anger.

I was referencing the stages of grief/loss. It goes
1. Denial and isolation (plugging your ears and pretending everything is okay)
2. Anger (STAR WARS WAS NEVER GOOD YOU ALL DESERVE TO GET CUCKED)
3. Bargaining (maybe Disney will wake the fuck up and take the rights away from EA and stop shoving SJW shit in the movies? Please?)
4. Depression (depression)
5. Acceptance (don't give a fuck anymore and either watch the movies, dead inside like a normalfag, or don't follow them at all)

Neofags need to be gassed.

There's also Holla Forums's special sixth stage, fiery hot, unending rage.

The people who write this shit…

Is it really xir?

yeah, Vader was a badass but respected the military hierarchy no matter what

Wait, now you play as the empire and that's good?
But wasn't the empire now a bunch of racist, mysoginestic white supremacists?

Correct, which is why the MC has to defect about a quarter of the way through the story once she sees how evil and human (white) supremacist they are.

Now it fits again with their newfound ideology.

Wait wasn't that exactly what happened in the new movie with the nigger lead?

Yeah except the coon did it in the first 15 minutes of the movie. Maybe 15 minutes is 25% of the battlefront 2 campaign, I haven't played it.

Vader is the emprah's right hand man. That's the word your estrogen wrecked brain was trying to find. And unless you live in anime, empires do actually take thousands of officials to be ruled: getting to number 2 and handling matters directly, while the emperor mumbles, is a pretty great achievement.

fucking trannies

Uh oh. Things aren't looking good for EA right now.

God dammit what is this shit from

He is right if you think the current year Battlefront games never happened. Battlefront 2 does have a great story.

Has hell frozen over?

Will their Gamestop masters suicide this reviewer hillary style?

Enjoy your trash op.

The Arrival

Guarantee it's gonna be 'redacted' at some point with a much more 'nuanced' review

I expect andrew reiner is going to get a talking to.

Is this before or after the "changes".

Doesn't matter. EA lowered the cost of unlocks by 75%, but also lowered the rate at which players earn currency by 75%.
It will take the same amount of time regardless.

Looks like ashley from me1.

is that a tranny?

No, that's the other one.

Incorrect, the payout per match is the same

Go back to 4chan please

That explains why despite the microtransactions the game journos all sided with EA because "muh harassment".

more

vinny is a fucking shill, is unfunny and only plays mainstream shit

That time calculation factors in the waiting time where you don't win credits?

This is arcade shit right there, when they prevent you from grinding too much.

I'll never get over how on-point this is.

Did you even remember when Battlefront II (Classic™) got its servers back? Said thread was filled with anons discussing SW shit as it always been.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves here
Nigger if you even read half of the fucking thread? everyone is shitting on nu-Battlefront 2 and barely anyone hates Star Wars entirely, the ones who do 'hate' it are likely to be shitposters.

No, blame the women they put in charge of the franchise

Thank god that this webm aged well, i really fucking hope that normalfags will atleast see the blatant money grabbing, but then again they're too fucking retarded to even realize that company worshipping is bad.