I just want recommendations for mech games on my preferred platform of choice...

I just want recommendations for mech games on my preferred platform of choice. Every fucking time I come here to talk about fucking video games, my threads get deleted without reason and then I get banned when I repost them. Saying "It's a shit thread" isn't a reason. Is it because I use steam? Is there's a mod who has a financial stake in GOG or some shit? Is there some faggot with pull who will just spam the mods over and over and demand anything they don't like be deleted even if it's Holla Forums related and the whipped piece of shit mod has decided it's easier to just bend over and do what they're told than actually run the board impartially?

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS YOUR PERSONAL ISSUE WITH ME THAT YOU DELETE EVERY FUCKING 100% VIDYA THREAD I MAKE ON THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU COLOSSAL ASSHOLE?

Prey tell, what in the fuck is the reason?

I mean, is it because of a fucking typo? Is it because I pointed out I was expecting a response of negativity and aggression like I got, and am getting now? Tell me how mech games aren't Holla Forums related. Tell me how your personal subjective opinion on whether or not a thread is shit matters at fucking all. If a thread's shit it won't get replies and will sink to the bottom. Deleting and banning means you want to stifle discussions you don't want to see, which suggests they aren't shit at all and you just don't like them. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not a mod, just a regular user, but if this is really happening and if I had to guess, it seems like your thread is an excuse to start arguments since the exact same thing happened here again. You can't control shitposters but you can control your response to them. Just hide ID and wait for real replies, unless your goal really is to start some kind of issue.

Anyway, saging for off-topic. Keep your posts on-topic and maybe it'll all work out?

It should be fucking obvious looking at the image.

Stop acting autistic and maybe your threads won't be deleted.

For like the last year 99% of the threads I've tried posting here get the same reaction, three angry sages, then deleted, then a ban with a retarded reason like "thread is shit" when I try to repost it with an even blander body removing whatever the shitposters reacted to. These two threads are the first times I've actually brought it up because I'm fucking fed up with this. I just want to talk about video games. The only threads I'm able to post without them getting instantly deleted are template threads, and I don't want to fucking post those all the time.

Oh, and retro collecting threads. I'm remembering getting a mostly fine reaction when I posted threads about starting to collect for the Wii and Gamecube. It seems like it's anything Steam related that gets this treatment.

My thought process was literally just being on steam and seeing a curator recommend a mediocre mech game, and I thought "Is this really the best mech game on steam?" and I started thinking about how I still wish the Armored Core games and Metal Wolf Chaos would be released on there. I guess I could say "pc release" so as not to trigger whoever it is flipping out about steam, but it's not like I'm using any other pc platform, or like I'd pay 60 bucks for a physical pc release of a game that's a port from an old system. I would however pay like 15 during a steam sale.

And I thought I could click the mech tab and scroll through dozens of shovelware releases and visual novels or I could just come here and ask what the best thing on there is. Maybe find some gem with great mech customization or some decent mecha mmo.

Connecting the dots though, thinking about every thread that's gotten deleted I've realized what they all had in common, I mentioned Steam somewhere in the OP. That's what it is. Some autist is having a fucking shitfit about me using steam.

Enlighten me then, since I'm clearly too dumb to see it. Spell it out.

Where do you think we areā€¦?

The user in the pic already spelled it out to you, you daft cunt. Either you're Dean Takahashi or you're deliberately baiting.

jesus christ

Not reddit or cuckchan, like you seem to think.

its because you are fucking cancer and nobody wants you here

not in your mental illness enabling safespace

I've been posting here since GamerGate was still referred to as /burgersandfries/. I quit posting on halfchan way back then, and I have never, ever posted on reddit. Either way that's not a reason, the entire basis is me fucking up a fucking spoiler tag. It's a typo, what the fuck do you want? I just had a brainfart and put in the wrong word because I was eating and had a video playing in the next tab. It's a really dumb reason to flip out so aggressively as you're doing.

Aren't you busy dealing with your BO having a video of himself sucking dick right now leftypol?

Then maybe you should lurk more instead of shitting up the board

No matter how many bogeymen you name, it isn't going to change how sorely you stick out redditor.

You're not fooling anyone, reddit.

Pot, kettle, etc.

this thread went well

Another quality thread on mark and his goons' Holla Forums.

I talked to Mark, looks like he deleted by mistake. I see nothing wrong with your original thread, you can remake it if you wish.

Keep in mind bullies will always exist, even more so after the latest rapefugee invasion.

His whole existence is a mistake.

Was he modding on the shitter again?