Justice League Canceled Beat'em Up Game -

Reminder that WB is as bigger as a cancer to gaming as EA or Ubisoft.

Second part

The only DC hero I care about is bamham and he got a whole bunch of great games before feminism nuke, so I'm happy with how it played out.

Who's the chick with a katana? Doesn't look like Katana.

Eh, I could use a brawler.

Damn, that's the real shame here.

It's more like Double Helix bad luck, to have projects they enjoy removed from their hands. KI and this were big examples.

They nail down core gameplay, but their direction and art design suck major ass. Front Mission Evolved, Strider, Killer Instinct, you name it.

Vidya fans get it worse. When I buy a comic book I don't have to pay 20$ a month to read it with other people or to share it.

Fix'd. Prove me wrong.

Capeshit must die. Westerners should be banned from any kind of animation.

How does it feel weeb?

this is the first problem.

I think that is Lady Shiva.

A-At least we got this nice official Justice League tie in comic

see

Is that tony taka?

This is some uncanny shit.

You do realize they are just photos with filters right?

IT'S PAYNE! WHACK 'IM!

Why is Elliot Rodgers in a Justice League comic?

Exactly my point, lazyness like that is inexcusable, it's like they skimmed through Imdb photos for reference.

2/10, would not kneel.

Nope, you just have to read shit stories by SJWs about what a privileged manbaby shitlord you are.

Enjoy your escapism.

That is some cancerous shit.

I mean, it's already retarded to do a comic book tie-in to a movie based on comic books, but the people behind this decided they needed to go above and beyond in their retardation.

That's mostly just modern Marvel. DC doesn't have it nearly as bad, and it's a moot point because Marvel is going to destroy themselves in the next year or two and drag the rest of the industry down with them.

But you'll never read all the good stuff that came before, and the new stuff has gotten to the point where I don't even mourn for their death anymore. It's a mercy killing.

They feel they have to do comics based on movies based on comics because they're too retarded to just make the current comics anything like the old ones that the movies are based on. The movies are basically the stories of the old comics with the tone of the new ones. So people looking for stuff like the movies won't find it.

Note that DC killed Bruce Wayne right after The Dark Knight came out and was the biggest movie ever. It was a good story, but they're too autistic to think about marketing. But it's not as bad as Marvel, who is now deliberately killing EVERYBODY who is in the movies because they're white men and you can't have that.

>>>Holla Forums

But Holla Forums actually is filled with SJWs so I can't go there anymore either.

I'll just be quiet.

I still don't know what you people are talking about when you say this.

Marvel Heroes also got canned by Disney today

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, I go there often. Outside of one or two fags going "we should support the work despite the author's views" it's got just as much Holla Forums influence as the rest of Holla Forums.

Why is batman black?

Gal Gadot looks like shit. Thanks for ruining WW twice(injustass) now, DC.

Wonder Woman beat em up when?

That's just how it is now.

You already had a green lantern beat em up.
Do you want WW to be just like it?

Never even heard about it. Tell me about it.

It's pretty fucking bad. They tied it to a movie for some reason, and that makes it even worse.
I mean, if you want to crush robots for five hours in very boring and unsatisfying ways, sure.

I think the CW had better special effects

What a shame, id be mad if I was a green lantern fan but thankfully i am not. I am still mad at everything else marvel does though.

I'd settle for a video game on the New Gods.

On how many drugs were the Smiths when they concieved Jaden? The boy has some serious brain damage.

That's not brain damage, that's a rich liberal upbringing in hollywood. Its just like the affluenza guy but worse in the opposite direction. He never got told no or what he was doing was really stupid and shallow. He's not a good actor or at least never got a role that his dad didn't buy him. That's why he wears a skirt and calls himself gender fluid and does stupid modern art shit because he can't live up to any standard.

Fuck

You know, Nether managed to make a good beat'em up with Shaolin Monks. But nowadays, it would be naive to think they could deliver something that fun with WB games pulling the strings. Maybe, with the success of Cuphead, some higher up on DC could decide to give it a try and make a 2D ones too. Hell, PS4 Dragon's Crown is almost here already.
I would like that.

Fuck WB and fuck Australia.

I miss the time when games used to be fun and weren't taking themselves seriously.

Anymore Wonder Loli?

A little bit.