WOW jewish

be honest, who is going to play it?
we all know that blizzard is full of jews who literally can't stop putting pay 2 win shit into every single game they release, but you are still going to buy it, (as it will come out as its own $60 release, you know) and pay the $15 monthly fee (on top of the $15 monthly modern wow fee that is REQUIRED) aren't you?

or will you finally have a spine and not buy the jewish shit that these companies keep spewing out, specifically designed to squeeze every penny out of you?

If and when you DO buy it, expect the $60 character boosts and wow tokens for in-game gold. I wouldn't be surprised if they added heirlooms too, but only obtainable in the real cash shop :^)

Assuming ActiBlizzard actually releases it and stays faithful to vanilla without pozzing it up with all the Nu-WoW shit, I'll be just fine with paying monthly for it.
Yes, I realize how big of an assumption that is.

i honestly don't think that they art ABLE to resist their inner kike to NOT put their pay to win shit in it, NOT having micro transactions makes their jewish executives sweat.

if it's basically nostalrius i'd consider paying it
however i don't have a stable income to pay for the subscription so i probably won't

(checked)
Well going with what little we know (mostly based on comments JAB has made in interviews since the announcement), Blizzard is apparently committed to releasing it as it was, "warts and all", and that they're fine with it having a playerbase in the "thousands or in the tens".
I know
but the fact that he made such positive comments instead of "we're looking for a fresh take on a beloved classic, fit for a modern audience :^)" is enough to make me hype as fuck.

I might play it if its legit classic. I miss the old days. I might even bug a few buddies I still play vidya with who I met from wow for over a decade ago, to play it with me.

well stop it, its not even coming out for over a year.

stop being a NEET?

They probably all got a normal life and kids now, faggot

Considering I still play vidya with them i'd know if they managed to squirt a kid out.

wait until it exists before you get mad about it?

no fuck you

Dumbfags that can't stop shilling it? Just how many threads on this do you need, nigger?

more

This is their plan to stay alive.

Why pay someone to create new ideas when you can just re-use the ones you already have. Hell I wouldn't put it past them to have it start at version 1.0 and slowly re-release content patches too.

More what, cancer? Because between your whining and the bloging in which you present it that's the only thing you're pushing right now. Fuck wow it was never good

Anyone who buys this legitimately does not belong here

Yes, what we really need are more Star Wars reddit and Shekelstein 2 threads for us based Holla Forums users, right?

Like StarCraft Remastered or StarCraft going free, I don't think this one will cost as much as their updated client / servers. It'll be cheaper because they can use it as the advertisement to post-BC or whatever for people who invariably get bored of the novelty.

False equivalence Blizzcuck, all the retards wanting to give money for this shit after all Blizzard has done need to be fucking gassed.
No wonder the Infinity clan got overran by redditors if retards like these populate these threads.

he's getting paid

Also this
Be sure to whine about to the hotpockets how most people aren't dumb enough to fall for Blizzards schemes.

It's not like there is any other way to play the game. Muh passionate, talented amateur private server devs had over a decade to get their shit together and provide a way, and in doing so stick it to the corporate activision blizzard. They spent the whole time fucking around instead.
That said, it might not matter by the time it's out. There are a few new MMORPGs coming out next year that could be described as old school in design, and if even one is decent I'm more than ready to forget all about warcraft for good.

We know nothing about this other than that Blizzard is working on it, stop making threads about it.

It would have to be completely free for me to even consider this. And even then, I probably wouldn't be interested. That ship has sailed, hit an iceberg, and sunk to the bottom of the sea.

Who is going to play it?

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about. Clans? Nigger, this isn't Quake. And infinity died (several times in fact) due to raidfags moving on to raidguilds and sheer burnout. You know, same thing that happened to every leveling guild, ever. Frogs shitting the bed, chinks invading the servers and /vg/ invading this shithole or it's userbase bleeding out just helped it stay ded.

He is lucky he doesnt know how big of a fags you bunch of retards are

Would that really be bad, especially if its what a majority of players want? They've obviously no longer have the talent to create a decent expansion themselves.

Whatever you say. Personally I don't hold any sour grapes but then again I never took myself or the game too seriously.

WoW WAS NEVER GOOD, ISN'T GOOD AND NEVER WILL BE GOOD

It needs to be 1:1 vanilla to get me to consider to resub for classic. So nothing from later wow tacked on.

On the other hand after seeing the bullshit with kosherwatch and how you can be banned from playing your favorite character what will likely happen is I'll be banned for ganking too much because some special snowflake transnigger is upset

you're trying too hard to fit in

>>>/reddit/

he glows in the dark