Quick Holla Forums I need some games that let me be an unredeemable asshole and I dont mean an edgelord I mean just...

quick Holla Forums I need some games that let me be an unredeemable asshole and I dont mean an edgelord I mean just being a fucking dick to everyone in increasingly hilarious ways

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=vUf99mlpFBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4A1_UYOug&index=4&list=RDfgWCr7G6Tj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

postal 3

portal 2

The first Dragon Age

I can't believe I'm even gonna say this. Fallout 4 hooktube.com/watch?v=vUf99mlpFBk

planetescape tournament allows you to reach existential levels of assholery

Shadow the Hedgehog

Play Limbo on Warframe and everyone will hate you because you time stop their daka.

Papers please?

Any game that lets you be british, or australian I suppose.

Just play Postal and give everyone the finger.

Alpha Protocol.

Have you thought about being a indie dev?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4A1_UYOug&index=4&list=RDfgWCr7G6Tj0

Fallout games usually.

I can't believe I didn't think of Deus Ex first. You want to just be a smart ass to everyone you meet? Few do it better than Mr. Denton.

GTA V is pretty much an asshole simulator in every way.

Seems like GTA games revolve around being a fucking dick to people in the best ways possible.

Osrs

You can goad a grieving husband to attack you by asking what happened to his wife and repeatedly interrupting his story to ask if that was the part where he caught her fucking a random dude until he loses his shit.

Or something like that, I haven't played the campaign in a while.

That's fucking horrible.

Blood Bowl

Psi Ops or Destroy All Humans

Why not just do it IRL?

you can tell someone to commit suicide
and he actually does t
the absolute madman

Minecraft duh

oh yes

I've actually been playing that lately, its fucking great

That was pretty painful to watch. Like there were a few funny lines but most of them were generic IM SO WACKY SARCASM

Oblivion was a shit game, but I had brief fun killing people with 100% chameleon because no one could detect you. Other times I'd dupe the poison apples to reverse pickpocket them into people and wait for them to eat said apple. The poison doesn't go away so they would eventually just collapse and die with no bounty incurred. If they tried to heal, it would just slow their death. If you maxed enough NPCs' disposition with that awful wheel minigame you could assault someone in a crowd, and some of them would actually defend you and fight the people trying to attack you. Sometimes guards even fight each other.
Are there any good (or at least decent) games that let you do similar things?

Any game where you can grief i guess?

Yeah, no.

hahahaha!

This one always makes me feel bad for the guy because of his sincerity. This hero just wanted to help the poor and defenseless, but he was betrayed by his own generosity.

Daniel truly brings the best out of people.
Have another one i particularly enjoy.

Ok?

Mic check mic check.

The placid gasoline feeder/Munchausen vid is quite disturbing as most people were on the surface cunts in Dayz.

It's interesting the depths of psychological torture that can be inflicted on someone who is susceptible to it in DayZ. The barren hellish environment, really reinforces how precarious your life is in each session, most people are shoot-on-sight serial killers anyway unless you know them, so players are rightly cautious about everyone.

Having a rouge 'friendly' isn't that rare but usually it's much less subtle than this.

Got you covered not-satan

The hotel segment is just great without even relying on griefing all that much. His calm responses are usually what makes the entire thing work, but in this instance he uses it particularly well.

the rope