Have you modded your copy of MGSV yet, Holla Forums? Infinite Heaven installed at all?

Have you modded your copy of MGSV yet, Holla Forums? Infinite Heaven installed at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/283/?
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/337
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mods are the only way to even remotely attempt to enjoy MGS V, and even with them it’s still not redeemable.

Explain. I found Infinite Heaven and TMWSTW quite enough for my tastes.

The hivemind has decreed that MGS:V is now shit.

I bought the PS3 version back when it came out before I got a better PC and I have had absolutely zero interest on that game or anything Kojima related since.

MY EYES, MY EYES, CHANGE IT BACK

there's only room for one V on Holla Forums

Medic never thought to take off his eye patch before. Turns out he's not half-blind

I've only played it once, so no. Do mods really change it that much?

Any mod to increase view distance and hearing of enemies?
Also, are there mods to change weapon models into their real counterparts and/or add more weapons?

It has always been a bad stealth game and a bad MGS game.

Infinite Heaven
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/283/?

It's always been shit, its the most disappointed in vidya I've ever been.
Too bad theres no where to use it in the most empty, boring, and pointless open world ever created

>>>/neogaf/
Neogaf is more your speed, soyboy.

I've had loads of fun even after finishing all chapters. Either you're not fun to play with or you're just parroting.

The cry of a retard that would enjoy any FotM garbage instead of being able to objectively look at something and say if it's good or not.

I said models, not names.
Also
On top of that, it was made by a know-nothing faggot, great.

It's funny and sad how badly map design fucked that game up.

On top of that, there are very little dynamic events to keep things interesting.
The overall world map design isn't bad, it feels natural, but the bases and whatnot are awfully stale. You only get to play on areas with vertical design on the motherbase invasion thing.
Other than that, the game is really good… unfortunately, the map design is pretty fucking important.

Just to be clear: Map and story are both shit. I could live with a bad story; MGS4 gave a good ending to the MGS series, but not with a boring game.

Currently you can not edit fmdl files, and an exporter/importer is very heavily in a WIP state that also requires Unity

(you)

IT AIN'T ME

Holy shit, stop posting any time.

Where's the mod that restores all the cut content? :^)

Is there a mod which adds the third act?

I liked the game, didn't know there were mods.
Does it ban you from online or something? Maybe I'll download them when my internet is back up

I forget, I've been playing with multiplayer entirely disabled.

SON

Mods are okay so long as you don't do anything weird like bring custom modded weapons or things you're normally not allowed to use into FOBs. I think Infinite Heaven disables itself when you do FOB stuff so maybe it's okay.
Also apparently Konami used to ban people who had too many S++ rank soldiers, but I haven't been banned yet so maybe they don't moderate it anymore.

SUCK IT FAGGOT, I USE A TRAINER IN FOBs. SUPER SPEED, INVISIBILITY, AND INFINITE FULTONS.
They sure as fuck don’t moderate anymore, nor have they for a year at least. I have only S++ (and still can’t fucking unlock everything with FOUR FOBs HOLY FUCK) and filled to the brim; nary a complaint.

bump

Gameplay yes, visuals yes, story no

Not retarded enough to play shit.

Wow
stop
posting
any
time

Is there lewd mods which replace enemies with grills and CQC with CQR?
Really makes going nonlethal more appealing.

Infinite Heaven throws a small percentage of women into the wild, and the pack of 50 extra side missions (which is honestly a great pack) has a lot of women that you can extract, EXCEPT he made them all troublemakers, so fuck that shit.

Realism fags are the worst.

Did they add punishing people in the brig?
Punish the troublemakers with snake?

Yes, it incentivizes nonleathal routes, unless you're a necrophile.

are you literally that much of a redditor that you cant appreciate a good game with good gameplay?
no wonder! It all makes sense now you hate fun

You replied to the wrong person.
Nice strawman, bitch. I’ll be sure to invade your FOB again.

Neogaf at it again?

MGSV easily the best game in the last 10 years.

Overrated post

Mods that I use:
and that's about it. It improves the game a fair bit but it doesn't make it a masterpiece. Infinite Heaven is a must tho

How very interesting

I thought something seemed off.

Not using one eye for so long will fuck up its vision, he may as well be half-blind.

The game was hated on since it came out. The only people who defend it are plebs with degenerating standards such as yourself and the dishonored shills.

It's hard getting used to two eyes after 3, yeah. The eyepatch pretty much defines him.

Is there a mod on nexus that removes his beard?

nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/337
Here you are, user