Have fun guys!

I don't need this shit even for free.

Fuck. Off.

BNI6I-TW95W-ITINA

Got another PUBG key

NIGGER-NIGGER-NIGGER
Enjoy!

Thanks for your generosity oh gracious OP :D

At least you could have posted them as a picture so the brazilian bots dont steal them

Wow I give you guys free shit and this is how you repay me?

Why the fuck would care about a PUBG key anyways? It's not like it was a code to a good game

Do not fret or frown my friend, I appreciate your kindness ^_^

What's wrong, did Baron Von Shekelstein not warn you about this place before you were sent here, Schlomo?

But you didn't give it to me… I want one now!

10/10 bait. Made me believe you're either underageb& or a girl.

Check your privilege. This is the demesne of count d'cake.

exactly OP, you gave us free SHIT, how would you feel if i just took a dump and threw it at you then expected your utmost thankfulness .. for giving you a pile of shit.

>^__^
kill yourself already

At least cake boy can handle the bantz

What, in between meltdowns? Lurk more faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the hotpocket academy, and I’ve banned numerous secret raids on Holla Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed bans on my banlist. I am trained in hotpocket warfare and I’m the top hotpocket in the entire Holla Forums website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will ban you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, Mark ## Board Owner my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am looking up your IP and am calling Domino's right now, so you better prepare for the ban, maggot. The ban that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your post. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without a range. Not only am I extensively trained in hotpocket combat, but I have doxed codemonkey and have access to his account without him actually knowing and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the website for about an hour, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kiddo.

I've always wanted to do that with a group of friends in real life

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

FUCKING DEL ETE THIS

Where the free games at

do you have any more of those user?
my bully folder is so empty it doesnt even exist yet

Fixed that for you