Anyone knows some games in which I can DEUS VULT some daemons?

Anyone knows some games in which I can DEUS VULT some daemons?
Games which aren't Doom.

Wouldn't it be better just to negotiate with them?

You got a genre in mind?

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Are you some kind of HERETIC?

If you're willing to tolerate GoW ripoff gameplay this game let's you Deus the Vult out of everything, with holy cross projectiles and everything.
Also you can see Satan's shlong in the final battle

Do what said but only use the divine family. Alternatively just fuck the demons.

Yes, that is right, Son of Man. Ally with the Lord and let us smite the evil scourge. The millenium kingdom and eternal peace awaits us.

I agree

RNGeatmyshit dungeon.

Lawful alignment is overrated

Stronghold Crusader
Mount & Blade Warband
Crusader Kings II

Stopping!! is pretty good

Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade. This is straight up Deus Vult, it's about a bishop who gets possessed by a demon and as the requisite crusader for God, you journey to stop him. Oh, and yes, there is a part where you go to the middle east and slaughter a horde of Muslims. Because what kind of crusading game would it be without that?

This.
I once fought against death in a game of chess in CK2 while gambling my son's life.

For when you've been bullied at school and like an edge lord you consider humans the real demons.

Not strategy mostly.
Shit like Darkest Dungeon or Mount and Blade.
I want to get in the face of the infidels and smite them with my sword.
Shit,even with Dwarf Fortress you can do that.

well, know what I'm downloading now

It's almost as good as Enclave. Second game never ever.

In SMT1 it's pretty fun to run Messian humans only.

Friendly Reminder that Evil Mastema was Retcooned and now he is a servant of The Great Will of Universe and not YHWH

I'm skeptical of that, not of it being in the game that is, I just can't think of anyone who would know that who would also be a reliable source, except STEVEN, but I also think he's playing a long game, longer then YHWHs in fact.

BLOOD BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL

Law is the only good option, frankly.

Thanks for giving the title. I totally forgot it.

Pic rel + mods will fill your lust for daemon, and xeno scum too, removal for a long time.
With typical mods like Ultimate Apocalypse you get at least two demonic factions [chaos space marines, chaos daemons] and several factions that specialize in their removal [spess muhreens, imperial guard, inquisition, deathwatch, sisters of battle] + various xeno races to purge.

Also game is so old it's not worth giving shekels to SEGAY, just pirate it off the torrents, drop in the mods and enjoy the fun.

/thread

Is the sequel good yet? Although if I had to get something, I'd lean towards Mutant League Football.

How about a game where you can be a demon crusading against the demons?

Any Castlevania. I'd recommend 1-4 and Rondo of Blood. SotN you play as Alucard who is technically a vampire though, but its very fun.
GBA and DS ones are okay but its only worth it if you have the cartridges or something to emulate them with that isn't a PC. Platformers feel like shit on KB+M

Too bad the devs were too chickenshit to put muhammad in the game

Did you win?

Play Dead Space 2 with the Triage suit and purge the degenerate multi arm freaks by squashing them with your steel boots or cutting them into pieces with your guns.

Most demonic attacks against humans are totally justified user, sinners getting what was coming to them.

Sadly, no, there ended the glorius reign of alexios kommenos.

Wew, bad parenting then.

I just wanted to complete the alexiad as it happened IRL because the crusaders failed.
I did manage to get death shitfaced though.

Fuck, now I really want to listen to Powerwolf.