Toei, In-betweening, Tezuka, Labor Movements and Rintaro

omaera.org/wlog/media/rintaro

Article about the involvement that animators and directors of Toei Animation and Mushi Pro had with labor movements in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nWhQO6joQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No wonder /a/ hates Holla Forums.

Getting specific, moeshit is fascist propaganda

The problem with moeshit is simply that it is so vacuous

Fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=0nWhQO6joQs

I meant for

Care to explain yourself? I know hipster nazis like to appropriate anything which is remotely popular (even got their own shitty vaporwave knockoff for fucks sake), but what exactly is fascist about moe?

Its an intellectual sedative for lonley and kissless nerds nerds
All spectacle and no substance

You know /a/ hates Holla Forums even more, right?

Did you read the article or do you just love derailing threads with offtopic bullshit?

No, I didn't read the article, I'm always too busy to read whatever gets posted here.

Since so many people is getting mad at me recently I'm going to use a tripcode to make them extra mad

We have a new Hoochie it seems.

Thou art mad

Nah just observing, anti weeaboo generally does annoy me since there is no reason to be mad about it unless you're spooked about muh fun

Thank god I can filter him. I haven't even filtered Hoochie.

Too busy to read but not too busy to post? I know you were trying to get in a sort of subtle "i have a life unlike YOU" dig but you really just made yourself look like massive fucking tool

I only became a faggot after people got mad at me

Writting a shitpost is not the same a as reading an indepth article about a subject

Nice try but everyone here knows which way round things happen.

I doubt it.

You're clearly not actually just shitposting though. You have some investment in the idea of anime being fascist propaganda. In fact, I doubt you were even shitposting in part: you're only hiding behind the shitpost to try to hide how much of a fucking idiot you've made yourself out to be.

You people are tanking this very seriously
You're giving me (you)s like if it was my birthday

Gee for such a prolific shitposter why can't you identify a shitpost in the wild?

What should I know? I wasn't a shiposter until people started to shout "Reddit!" at me all the time

Thanks to you not a single post in this thread is about the article, COINTELPRO.