We made our beds to lie in them proud, proud of our great mistakes

we made our beds to lie in them proud, proud of our great mistakes

this warring knife, the flash of it's blade, turn about-face

Other urls found in this thread:

legalnamefraud.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/25/ramen-diet-man-eats-so-many-noodles_n_5874776.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o4xTXB30hCQ
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisWIOj90s_1NiEx4toRrpoWNbZabH2kJW9WB-h0wBZawrqE6QX4k_1I20R6Eng2iYgdJIiGOybM7qdgjg-TIbxNQ67MgCTowmXzaNu-8XCBHFhd8dQYUTGV0lUmnI1OQd51ArPLzktKCGeTsngxDR8sH8aVK1hjXS9oykVA3zRhK0eDyDMdc25KWWt7I7P9_1MUpPG5-pD79DQJCs_1ywMf0lDh-5f3O4jnPPUcJ3M-uN11voWXZqMuT5eipThu8T52f85ftgtofLBuT9-uESgzYEFxzPaxt-1TTmYiN55deNf43tCUc6h_12AdrVjkeDdoGI9whoIEWYmgoJ8xkR7NH037N0UjjNZ_1CMMfiUtBKpDpGNpCNwb2dhbXjDSzdF9VM_1MHaFemVZNbfs1nwEpU5pn00ML5OayZm557tgURKdb6wNtDYGX9zv7hvnKuZmC_1S7OeCGY_1qPB7XmpsuKpCWGl8Sp61iAVsWXCWOmTAO5QaO_1TJ7i7bwWtP0cwOMJe6HD94BOI7k3YylJafjH3CKUZE1TugDNKxHk_1OPxa02H1squS-pOa3Qr5t5XIJJIHcehXv-Ti7mhL0FL0EhdIuYzzofIZABwdfXirTjzuWCTmlChBgUH0On4YiHSzqRHWN8y4Rj7jWRkJ64FSx7FnWTi7lQ6ePIUoRRK0l5wA9-G8O154ytxBjFfedHDuV3Ibd0VoSULJvvQ35t_11rGnHvnKJ7PQmO0Y9Ym-UI5Dt3BYH6cnb_10zVBAZGGXLfWXKKdZDtFFJ0u0E8idHlmwnJzi-l9Y4RDDOwCdnCvnb_1OnKUkFi8gTbAO4h-UVautxjcs-P6AwaRWkqLCP_15CUU2f1y4Pi7Tki1VNXxykes8rGyYrwAMyqAEXduIER4fipsd9aXPDfL6GSeD7p8OHeeAz8exiIlZChXKeLJ7byk3N02Kw-zhfgBmbUnuqk0YXt0vxpxSF6_1FDgA1a8LlQRFclcGkbBjipCaZii5Y5e9lNjTVWq42HLd_1JzrDiH0dq3zC_1aO_19xD-bThQc8bhPV442MN0Td4jCPsRzNdpsGpRoz5NadWtnGm2evuOIFkVGHZftei8ONMk-z9iZGGp7f3Bu3eHMpMNM7Ey06CdAycbq6-IcAsNARovKTVyzqZ9NK59a5NyrpzCPm145tFnP075gsb6d9TiaLFcF5gwTPjyEqTjTlyC8nDLG2eemof617RRyhRfhDI7Fi1BiBMENaCH8Wm5CaKslQlSGzvQRr-OQFyt0XhRHBlSsL6fXX0jFS_1EtKyQOPrHyS8CzMyncIeM_1klNsgI6p7qEcfqGxA0RP9yDPprmSLSyuY9psUONaN9AOwJYxygVJJi0sZcvG23so3wstN2ZH65reQTQ0-tAMmo0uT1ykT-iSKOfqxHX6OM_1rxX3XoDPoVM6pzNX56zhet7D5yCz-KclEpneeKMtbR3I1_1lbK4t9P7-qcdlOJpfvTtktnjHoj2wxaBOulPlc17gJGgaQAj4KFKucGMJtcoTE0N0z67XVQFihiVzOKrRxV_1ZRfy8zk8-1nYlED0hcGbqbdPpzw2Fj6MWNlEMDI1IrtBGWmEkzNoTl1f7wtC8ROOe3dErqgsfpD7Dwr-vJ0k-LpKY8ceCzYjUzrfgujJplEt2YowXQyb21qaVeHzBMga-cd5W8mrZqv1QhJ3-9tfp2OPJ-jEmx82Ur3XlAYrTrCzPePEd4aGp37vfOsJ53-JWry6_11KL2WUVYiUmal-bro83YOSilQ
ageofshitlords.com/4chan-will-probably-shut-soon-folks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just me and my 💕owner💕, hanging out I got pretty sad🍆 so I started to pout 😞 He asked if I was down ⬇for something fun 😍🍆 and I asked what and he said he'd give me his 💦pats!💦 Yeah! Yeah!💕💦 I love them!💦 I crave them whole💦 😍 It makes 💘owner💘 😊happy😊 so it's my only goal... 💕💦😫Harder owner! Harder owner! 😫💦💕 1 pat💦, 2 pat💦💦, 3 pat💦💦💦, 4💦💦💦💦 I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a doggo! 💟 He makes me feel squishy💗!He makes me feel good💜! 💘💘💘He makes me feel everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘 👑💦💘Wa-What!💘

😍daddy😈💓loves me💓, thinks i'm a 🙏godsend💘, when i 👯shake👯 my little booty in👱meemaw's depends!👱 i 💓shake💓it to the👈left👈and i 💓shake💓it to the👉right👉, 😍daddy😍😲unzips😲and i'm😵filled with delight😵he 🚶struts🚶up🔺🔺to me and😆grabs😆my😋booty😌, he👊slaps me😭in the😍face😍and🕐counts◻🕓back◾from🕖three▫! the 🕛timer's🕛run out and i 😣feel a little poke😣😚, he😥pushes😥into me with a😰slippery stroke😰😰, 😆nine hard inches😲😲going👉👌into my bum👉👌, only to😌think😌that he💢started💢with his👍thumb👍, i'm not😎fully ready😎as his😜willing🍡cock-tube➰, so he💨pumps💨 a little💢harder💥using my😆🏮blood🏮as💋lube💋, fill me👄daddy👄fill me 👅daddy👅💕fill a little😰more💗, pump your🍌juices🍌inside your little👼baby whore👼😈

means a lot

I have never ever seen one of those

Repost

Not 100%, clearly.

I was going to make a joke about "Barusu, who is Rem?" but I just couldn't get it to work.

But You keep giving me attention!

For shame!

Jiiiiiiiiii~

your taste is the one in the wrong here.

You should start wearing "Lives Matter" shirts around.

I mean I see the nigga every day it ain't nothing special, relatively.

if my web browser could speak to me it would probably be extremely upset.

Well, half-assing it seemed to have gone well.
Just go all the way now.

Sushi why are you so obsessed with black people

We'll go based off the one with the most stocked liquor cabinet.

No lives matter.

WAKE ME UP

see

I'm talking about him being white.

I feel like many of us would have this problem.

that hardly seems fair.

What made you think posting that was a good idea

I am officially a quarter of a century old, Cuppers.

they're all over my city. and apparently they are hundreds around the country

who the fuck is paying for these.

I'm sorry master, please forgive me I didn't mean it im sorry im sorry im sorry

The key to winning is to cheat.

congrats, and happy birthday.

I've noticed this trend in life.

but then what if your browser was just as much a freak as you are and it took you to even freakier places. I think firefox could make this happen.

A further web search took me to a site called legalnamefraud.com, which outlines a theory that when your birth was registered, a legal entity - your legal name - was created. But the legal entity "Jane Smith" is distinct from the actual physical person Jane Smith, the website says.
When your parents registered your birth on the certificate, it insists, they unknowingly gave the Crown Corporation ownership of your name. "Simply thus, all legal names are owned by the Crown, and therefore using a legal name without their written permission is fraud."

they must be paying literally millions for this campaign

Is it a joke

I won't save you from the nothing you've become.

Cheaters win, and winners dictate the rules. Yadda yadda.

According to Smokey, I can now legally rent cars since my risk insurance went down sharply.

Since the day they told me he was gone. Haunts me faithfully from dusk till dawn

i dont get it

I can't stop you from choosing your waifu.

And I'm already committed to giving up, it's too late to change course.

No, I wanted you to wake me up before you go go.

I'm sure the japanese have this already.

cheetahs never prosper.

yes, 25 is the age for that. it's the last age barrier thing really, until 55 when you can get into a cheap nice house as long as you don't mind living around other old farts.

Really now.

Can I just throw rocks through your window?

Rem isn't, though.

Can I use a Japanese browser?

That's fine.

Just don't leave me hanging on like a yo yo.

I'm just memeing, I hope you don't actually have a waifu.

according to zazu.

Did even know they wouldn't let me. Do they give young adults a few years to get the fact that they can buy all the alcohol all they want out of their system first? Also, don't forget the age barrier that's keeping the doctor from legally shoving a finger up our asses.

legalnamefraud.com/

some canadian bitch has hired at least 120 billboards for this

He was voiced by Mr Bean you know.

Poppy is my waifu tbh

no, they expected this and made it so it wouldn't work for us filthy american dogs.

maybe. I think it's just generally accepted that turning 18 doesn't really make you an adult anymore. 25 is a much safer age to bank on.

a doctor can do that at any age, silly. it just depends on if it's needed.

I actually did know that, and the fact tickles me.

Regardless of who funded it, the campaign has won attention for a hitherto fringe theory. David Allen Green, the legal commentator and solicitor at Preiskel & Co LLP who blogs as Jack of Kent, says it is "complete tosh" and warns people against relying on it in court.

lol

complete
tosh

I see.

please forgive me master

everyone has one, even if they haven't found her yet. I didn't think I had one until...

do you? that's good. it's a great sense to have.

fucking lol

Probably because we steal all their anime and don't pay for watching it

Mhm.

Let me know if the doctor has any particularly hilarious reaction to the fact that your ass will be strangely loose.

25 years and I still have no mate, no kids, and no house of my own. Should I even bother continuing another 25 years?

STOP THIS

NO

The League of Losers champino? She's adorably naive.

A petrol bomb it is.

NICE

Don't encourage him

yeah we suck.

this meme is getting ridiculous. you would need to take a constant pounding several hours a day to truly mess up your anus to that extent.

I mean, lots of people do, so I guess you should.

I apologize for nothing. umaru is my waifu, and I'm not ashamed of it.

isn't she great?

She's fucking amazing. And she's bite-size.
The only champion I'm pretty competent with.

I need no encouragement here. I literally never thought I would have a waifu, then I watched this show and fell head over heels. it will happen to you one day too.

It reminds me of that tax protest movement in the USA and people who try declaring themselves "sovereign citizens" for some reason.

Cupcake's just joking.
He hasn't dropped that low.

Rolled 10 (1d20)Nat20 pls.

And there's no way to stop it LOL

I dunno what to shitpost about.
But I wanna keep shitposting. ;w;

I know, it's just fun teasing you abut that. How far are you in Spirit of Justice now?

Lots of people aren't very smart, now are they?

it's only a matter of time for anyone watching anime.

umaru is my waifu.

yeah, those fucking LOSERS

I've done two cases, then I started smt iv apocalypse and haven't been able to put it down.

the second case was fanatic by the way, one of my favorites in the series.

Who just turned 25?

I did

How about that Bonny and Betty duo, eh? I became diamonds when they got together and held hands.

I wouldn't go that far, but it was a nice reveal and they were both adorable.

TP.

No, this guy:

I suddenly do not care anymore :/

something seems off in that image

Pls, I bet you got that way too when Betty swung her candy cane like she was gonna give you some whoop-ass.

But ya, hopefully that case finally tied up all of Trucey's pass involving the circle of great musicians she was a part of.

he's my brother

Quit the bullshitting, Loco.

Those people always make for such great freak-out videos
I remember some video of an old guy in court trying to explain it to a judge but I couldn't find it when I looked now

you can't make me talk

she looks odd in chibi form without the hoodie

I did very much enjoy that, yes.

yeah, it seemed to, but I'm sure they'll find a way to bring up more. she's a great character so I don't mind having her involved in more cases.

PLEASE

truly she does, it's somewhat cute though so there's a plus

youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

And you like the new prosecutor too? He should've been tried for assaulting you with those magical beads of his.

she looks pretty cute no matter what.

yeah it really seems like the prosecutors get away with a lot of shit while you have to toe the line every time. like godot always throwing his coffee in your face.

I know~

you do?

I thought you were talking about me

oooo man, are you gonna like the third case, though. I was so blown away with the ending. THAT one was the best case imo.

A guy from the pony threads called Gamenerd.

lol nerd

not inaccurate, dunno who she is though aside from the name and that /a/ loved her for a while and hated her after

it could have been applied to you as well. silly.

oh? well not sure if I'll finish smt iv final first or not, but it's the next thing I'll do after that.

I'm gonna go shower and do other things. later thread.

umaru. her show is great. watch it.

See ya some other day

Later

Don't
forget
3.Oct.11

investigate 3/11

what is it about?

311?

Bought an FMA watch at a con, was broken from day one

I need to read the manga
I need to read a lot of manga
bleach
fma
claymore
berserk

fug

that sounds awful

nightmare nightmare nightmare

I can't read :(

I'm sure there programs or apps or torrents for the complete sets

The manga is basically the same as Brotherhood. Berserk seems like the only one of those worth reading.

Claymore was marvelous.

Imagine if the studio behind AOT rebooted it?

wew

I watched brotherhood ok

Seemed mediocre to me, but who knows, watched it a decade ago.

Why would you?

Master didn't leave me because master is the best and I seriously don't understand how one person can be so generous and loving and forgiving I love you master you make me so happy I'm sorry I can't return the favor due to me being a retarded piece of shit but I'll do my best I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

It was supposed to be this image.

The anime was. Manga though, read it.

I watched bleach during those years, with cup ramen every day

it fucked me up

le sodium tho

It is not the same.

Because I enjoy it?

Why?
Why would anyone do this?

Time moves way too fast.

yay anime :D

And you didn't?

Truth.

I loved the music and voice acting in Brotherhood. I doubt I would enjoy retreading the same story, in silence, in black and white.

I remember the guy who ate ramen every day for like a month and almost died. It was great.

YES
THAT WAS ME
ONCE A DAY

I wanted the full weeb experience.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/25/ramen-diet-man-eats-so-many-noodles_n_5874776.html

oh god.
He ate NOTHING but that shit?

god damn.

The art is really really good and sometimes slower can be better

We need to find a way to stop it.

I watched DBZ and Gundam as a kid.
Didn't really watch anything passed elementary school other than FLCL/Cowboy Bebop that I can remember.

Science.

Not even Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha? That shit was on every day.

Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho was something I watched as a kid, too.

I remember that show with the elemental samurai power rangers that was gay as fuck, Ronin Warriors.

I miss BattleBots.

The fighting robot show? It came back last year.

Why even bother.

Que?

Hiccups are fucking torture

Here, now you'll have it forever.

BattleBots. I've only watched one show by that name. Maybe we're talking about different shows.

Curious.

Thank you so much.

Have the webm version which I made a long time ago.

Yuh

How bored do you have to be to sit around and count your hiccups?

BLACK MAGICK

Explain the difference for me.

I honestly don't know why I made these.

What else is he going to do?
Complain about drugs some more?

for chii? rip

I am not sure at all.

That could have been a partial reason, but I haven't really watched a lot of Frank as of lately.
Although I still kind of am waiting for that new pink guy album.

Why is it called the world series when only americans play.

Ego

oh yeah
the USA gave up ownership to the internet to ICANN

rip freedom of speech on the net

soon tm also how you been sd?

What happens if one violates it?

It has got some mad trap beat on it.
Pretty alright, you?

im sad

:(

Whyzat

You realize whites are getting pulled off the streets and beaten on a daily basis right h3h3? for just being white.. do some research dude..

My friend and I talked about what happened and it won't be happening again. Which I understand and everything and I'm glad we can still stay friends, but I'm just sad and disappointed that it won't.

*sigh* /blog

I'm not doing amazing but I'm alright, ooooh nice image I like the reference

hungry :(

S-subway's down the street...

There's 3 of them.

for you maybe

WAHAHA

Come snuggle me pls

I know that feel.
Have another one which I found somewhat funny.

being rebound is very unappealing to me

no offense

It wasn't even a shot much less a rebound :(

there are other things making me say no

im am sorry

Ugh. Sorry for being ugly and stuff fml

you're very cute. it's not that

chill out

Why do you have this saved?

[fetal position intensifies]

Because it's part of the folder.

I love it, why do you have these amazing pics all the time? not complaining, it's great!

I just save them when I get that "I understood that reference" situation.

i wish i were as brave as joey salads

i wish i were levar burton

warp speed dont rainbow read me nigga

fair deal, I guess it's only natural that we are mostly into the same things given we are both in the same place often

where's my iconic slave role?

mother fuck!

I feel like they're pretty common references though.

im spamming somebody stop me

The question is, why?
To both, that is.

feeling kinda hyper

iunno why

cuz its bad

there are so many death grips remixes

this ones cute

Why's that then?
But is that a reason big enough?
I admit that I've enjoyed some of the death grips songs unironically.

I know a few people that would've been confused about the touhou part and a few more that would have never got the iron maiden one sadly

SKDhfpa9weuvhpwrhg

SOMEBODY CODDLE ME AHAHAHAOSiuhd9sdpuvhw9

makes me feel all lovey dovey

I couldnt say

depends on the circumstances really. spam isnt nearly as much of an issue as it used to be

i like some of their work too

nmh too

Todayss just been a rollercoaster of emtion and nothings even happened
fucking lame
what are you guys up to

okay but no eye contact and you have to wear a skirt

Too bad DP isn't around, I think he liked that Night Vale thing a lot.

True, not all that common nowadays.

Alright then.
It's not like there is much of traffic anyhow.
I never liked nmh's vocalist's sound.

i cant tell what i am to take seriously

Hmmph.

I'm wearing a skirt like 67% of my non-work waking hours.

sci and scoots are also a lot more chilled out now

it's more of the emotion behind his voice than how well he can sing. it is beautiful but imperfect

i cried

it really should be they have some grade a tunage

then deal but I can only really perform e related ones due to my bike not being fun to go and unknown great distance *cuddles* hope you feel better

Perhaps, fits can always occur.
Not saying it's wrong how he sings, just his general voice is what I don't like.
Why?

They're both way too old for nowadays kids.

there is a level of sincerity over itaots that takes you on the same ride he went through

I just want a pint of ben and jerrys ;~:

which makes kids nowadays lame af lol

ooooooh what flavor?

I'm watching Mean Girls taking notes. this is the future I chose lmao

Probably Strawberry cheesecake

a quart would be much nicer

Oh well, I like the bigger picture with everything on it than the particular part.
Kind of why Wild Nothing is top tier for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=o4xTXB30hCQ

I don't really know, the new age is bringing in some dank things.

Do you WANT me to get fat??

Do they make that size???

Hagen Daaz master race

nothing wrong with a lil thiccness

I dont think they do though sadly
or at least I've never seen one
but they really should

That would be like a $30 jug of ice cream.

And I suppose not, but still. Principles.

?

oh my god that is a perfect choice, I hadn't tried it but then someone from here emma I think suggested to god darn it's good

it is but you gotta enjoy the old stuff too, can't just limit themselves!

for me everything about it is nearly perfect in that within the overall narrative that the album presents there is nothing that is filler. there is no part of it that is distinguishable as a single shoved in for good measure in my opinion. its almost completely separate from the world. like an outside observer watching the evils of humanity and weeping.

It's like the only choice tbh

birthday cake icecream

superman icecream

black raspberry

the ice cream.
it's the best.

yuck

That is what we say though, it's kind of like forcing an opinion.

I liked the idea, but how it was done wasn't to my liking, that whole Nocturne album by Wild Nothing is pretty much all in all good to me.

Never heard of that even though it bears a German name.

started as a nyc ice cream 50 years ago, now is in the UK, India, China, and Brazil

thats a nice song you showed me

well there are many amazing kinds but maybe

fair enough they still need to like it god darn it!

Ah, would have thought that they had something to do in the Europe as well considering their roots, at least the people who started it.

The whole album is very good, I sometimes just put it on when playing games.

It's a bit rude to force ideals.

I've only tried 2 flavors lol

ill have to check it out

i miss my editor job

I'm jooooooooking jeez

should try some more, you'll probably find many you enjoy the odds are ever in your favor lol

N-new things are s-scary >///

Alright, tell me how it sounded afterwards.

I couldn't come up with a more appropriate reply.

i miss a lot of things

;-;

will do

damn bae so fine imma eat that shitter like an apple fritter

lol but fun as fuck

it's okay it's just a prank bro would've been acceptable buuuuuut any other music you enjoy like those bands?

It is settled then.

I think I've never said that though.
Pretty much anything goes to be honest.

which part?

10:38 PM - child of the great recession: nice
10:38 PM - (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Sublimed: Thank you.

i am the best conversationalist

"It's just a prank, bro."

10:41 PM - (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Sublimed: i love your picture
10:46 PM - child of the great recession: thanks, it's from a cool speed metal band

all i do is win

The question is, which speed metal band?

Like what~?

I wish my Daddies sang nursery rhymes during sex.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisWIOj90s_1NiEx4toRrpoWNbZabH2kJW9WB-h0wBZawrqE6QX4k_1I20R6Eng2iYgdJIiGOybM7qdgjg-TIbxNQ67MgCTowmXzaNu-8XCBHFhd8dQYUTGV0lUmnI1OQd51ArPLzktKCGeTsngxDR8sH8aVK1hjXS9oykVA3zRhK0eDyDMdc25KWWt7I7P9_1MUpPG5-pD79DQJCs_1ywMf0lDh-5f3O4jnPPUcJ3M-uN11voWXZqMuT5eipThu8T52f85ftgtofLBuT9-uESgzYEFxzPaxt-1TTmYiN55deNf43tCUc6h_12AdrVjkeDdoGI9whoIEWYmgoJ8xkR7NH037N0UjjNZ_1CMMfiUtBKpDpGNpCNwb2dhbXjDSzdF9VM_1MHaFemVZNbfs1nwEpU5pn00ML5OayZm557tgURKdb6wNtDYGX9zv7hvnKuZmC_1S7OeCGY_1qPB7XmpsuKpCWGl8Sp61iAVsWXCWOmTAO5QaO_1TJ7i7bwWtP0cwOMJe6HD94BOI7k3YylJafjH3CKUZE1TugDNKxHk_1OPxa02H1squS-pOa3Qr5t5XIJJIHcehXv-Ti7mhL0FL0EhdIuYzzofIZABwdfXirTjzuWCTmlChBgUH0On4YiHSzqRHWN8y4Rj7jWRkJ64FSx7FnWTi7lQ6ePIUoRRK0l5wA9-G8O154ytxBjFfedHDuV3Ibd0VoSULJvvQ35t_11rGnHvnKJ7PQmO0Y9Ym-UI5Dt3BYH6cnb_10zVBAZGGXLfWXKKdZDtFFJ0u0E8idHlmwnJzi-l9Y4RDDOwCdnCvnb_1OnKUkFi8gTbAO4h-UVautxjcs-P6AwaRWkqLCP_15CUU2f1y4Pi7Tki1VNXxykes8rGyYrwAMyqAEXduIER4fipsd9aXPDfL6GSeD7p8OHeeAz8exiIlZChXKeLJ7byk3N02Kw-zhfgBmbUnuqk0YXt0vxpxSF6_1FDgA1a8LlQRFclcGkbBjipCaZii5Y5e9lNjTVWq42HLd_1JzrDiH0dq3zC_1aO_19xD-bThQc8bhPV442MN0Td4jCPsRzNdpsGpRoz5NadWtnGm2evuOIFkVGHZftei8ONMk-z9iZGGp7f3Bu3eHMpMNM7Ey06CdAycbq6-IcAsNARovKTVyzqZ9NK59a5NyrpzCPm145tFnP075gsb6d9TiaLFcF5gwTPjyEqTjTlyC8nDLG2eemof617RRyhRfhDI7Fi1BiBMENaCH8Wm5CaKslQlSGzvQRr-OQFyt0XhRHBlSsL6fXX0jFS_1EtKyQOPrHyS8CzMyncIeM_1klNsgI6p7qEcfqGxA0RP9yDPprmSLSyuY9psUONaN9AOwJYxygVJJi0sZcvG23so3wstN2ZH65reQTQ0-tAMmo0uT1ykT-iSKOfqxHX6OM_1rxX3XoDPoVM6pzNX56zhet7D5yCz-KclEpneeKMtbR3I1_1lbK4t9P7-qcdlOJpfvTtktnjHoj2wxaBOulPlc17gJGgaQAj4KFKucGMJtcoTE0N0z67XVQFihiVzOKrRxV_1ZRfy8zk8-1nYlED0hcGbqbdPpzw2Fj6MWNlEMDI1IrtBGWmEkzNoTl1f7wtC8ROOe3dErqgsfpD7Dwr-vJ0k-LpKY8ceCzYjUzrfgujJplEt2YowXQyb21qaVeHzBMga-cd5W8mrZqv1QhJ3-9tfp2OPJ-jEmx82Ur3XlAYrTrCzPePEd4aGp37vfOsJ53-JWry6_11KL2WUVYiUmal-bro83YOSilQ

??

that's okay if you didn't meme it up, we all have our imperfections kidding still funnier watching youtube pranksters trying to say it as someone beats them up

uuuuuuuuh like butt fun? yeah that

kill yourself

???

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ugh fml

No clue at all, mostly because the title over the picture in the small image was unreadable.

I never found the sentence applicable anywhere.

?

let me SHOW you where the wild goose goes

post your butt elma

ikr

HZA, pls.

Check your steam Sir.

I'm thinking in such a scenario it's more like "fma"

wew lad the time of destiny will come though

what is an hza

im not super hip

incredible

*sniffle* lol

shuddup x//x

Homo Zionist Agenda used to strictly say "post butt" at me lol

do it

b nice

gonna back sebs on his post though cause yuh, totally do it

saw this on fb
looks like clickbait but i mean who knows

ageofshitlords.com/4chan-will-probably-shut-soon-folks/

*sigh*

It is kind of legit. Hiro said 4chan isn't making enough money so he either needs to delete boards/limit imagesize, put malicious ads on the site or get more people to buy passes. Never really said it will shut down though.

oh my

Very sad
dont go there much but its a piece of history really
no different from a basiliaca getting sacked by muslims in italy whats happening to it now
its just rubble

nice

I must acquire a freak like this

Turns out you were that freak all along

Anything else I could help you with?

gimme your lewd folder

?

new

If I have to keep working 2 people's jobs at work every day like this I'm just ending it all.

do ho ho

Will lewds help?

Good afternoon.