Speedrunning is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with

Speedrunning is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfYz1QTB2TY
archive.is/bswOq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll speedrun your thread.

From wherever you came, you need to go back.

Are you the guy who made a thread vowing to create a game that would bring pain to speedrunners?

If you genuinely feel this way, then quit the internet now and keep it that way. Do not hesitate.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Goose. Fuck you, OP.

That's obviously nonsense, but what's your problem with speedrunning anyway?

what happened to the anti-speedrun game you were going to make, op?

You are not wrong. Speedrunning is for niggers. There are a multitude of channels on jewtube dedicated to showcasing speedrunning niggers throwing temper tantrums and breaking shit because they are assmad over not being able to shave a second off their run after 10000 hours wasted. Speedrunning takes an activity that was designed to be recreational and turns it into a hellish, stressful struggle for 15 minutes of e-fame. It's a subhuman endeavor that deserves ridicule.

Speedrunning is autistic. Doing the same thing over and over. It's literally autistic.

Speedrunning is wasting time optimizing playing a game for time.
It doesn't involve hard drug abuse, willing infecting oneself with incurable diseases for the thrill of it or increase the risk of rectal cancer not even genital mutilation is involved.
Hardly the MOST DEGENERATE act.

Shocking

mad b/c ur autistic :)

i dare you to speedrun my comment faggot

N A R C I S S A
A
R
C
I
S
S
A

speedrunning at its core is furthering and if you are really good displaying your mastery over a video game
a video games whole point is to overcome the challenges within
speedrunning is the absolute essence of playing videogames

It occupies unstable autists, encourages them into some semblance of social interaction and contains them to their niches, both online and in their IRL conventions. Organized speedrunning has probably diverted dozens of potential school shooters and saved hundreds of non-autistic lives. Speedrunning is valuable to society.

agree

nope

Spoiler that shit

What is it furthering? What does spending hours meticulously going through a level so you can find the invisible whole in the wall the devs forget about so you can complete a level you have already mastered 30 seconds faster "furthering"?

Kek keep telling yourself that you loser.

Might as well make this a dubs thread

I agree

Cosmo keeps getting worse and worse

contradiction in your argument
also some people do glitchless runs, a hole forgotten by the devs that lets you do a huge skip usually would not fly in glitchless, but determining what is and isnt intended is its own barrel of autism

Vols are asleep or drunk, feel free to post anything.

At least he's not ~ProtoMagicalGirl~

aren't people supposed to be enjoying video games? speedrunners never enjoy speedrunning because it is autistic.

human action is predicated on going from a state of discontent into a state of contentment, they simply would not do it unless they want to or think they want to
I personally really enjoy discovering some new part of the game to incorporate into my playing it, such as a skip or aquiring an item sooner then what is intended, but I go for the challenge run autism more then the speed autism

Choose two.

kotti speedrunning hitman isnt that bad

Using an exploit does not increase your mastery of a game, its just using an exploit. How many of those "glitchless" use outside tools to "assist" the speedrun? At that point you aren't even playing the game yourself so any argument of mastery is just silly.

Chibi just wants to be an attention whore. He is a faggot, but he isn't gay.

thats called a Tool Asisted Speedrun or a TAS, and is more about mental understanding of a game then mechanical mastery, I still think they are interesting just to show whats theoretically possible
there is a lot of debate about this, which is why exploit runs and non exploit runs are separated, but I would like to point out that the entire concept of modern fighting games is based off of an exploit known as "combos"

Anybody know if he's cut his cock off yet?

has anyone asked the more important question (why bother doing any of that shit)?

(checked)
This is the only good thing to ever come out of speedrunning

For the challenge?

i suspect it happened last year since he went from bad to worse

why play videogames at all?

Classic

Tell me what you know. Mental slow motion trainwrecks fascinate me endlessly.

Its a gateway for autists to become trannys

Agreed OP
The only good speedrunning is the 100 meter dash.

I have almost never seen niggers speedrun, almost all the speedrunners are pasty-faced whites that eventually turned into libshits a la AGDQ/SGDQ

The only speedrunning niggers do is from the cops, but they can't beat Bullet Bill's time.

Go to Monster Hunter thread if you want a persistent shitposter that badly.

still looks good to me

Are you that same faggot who's so autistic that he wanted to make a game with a mechanic that punishes speedrunning? The same faggot who also avatarfagged as King Dedede?

I mean nigger in the spiritual sense user.

that's a great idea. autistic smelly no-hopers btfo.

that's what i thought at first too, but he's just crossposting for replies on multiple boards with the same image

are you monitoring the Internet

What a fag.

most of them just become disappointments to their family.

Every few months, I swing by cuckchan just to see how bad those faggots have gotten, and one of the things I noticed that stood out to me as being especially bizarre was the fact that cuckchanners had seemingly forgotten how to properly reply to each other. Not only that, but so few of them could type more than a sentence, or at least a fragment of a sentence. To call what they do shitposting would be an insult to shitposters.

If you need to identify cuckchan rapefugees, look for these behaviors.

By now it's not so much speedrunning as it is "What is the stupidest set of restriction I can come up with and still finish the game with the best possible ranks"

Whatever, if you're not gonna do anything else, you might as well speedrun. It's not like watching Netflix is a better way to spend your time.

you don't need to swallow a thesaurus just to call some redditard out on his bullshit and tell them to fuck off
so fuck off

I've started speedrunning lately, just wanted to speedrun a game because I liked the game and a minecraft furfag lets player had the world record with a kinda shitty time and I wanted to fuck him over and take it from him.
I've picked up a few other games since and quite enjoy the hobby, it's satisfying to see your own progression in skill at a game and surprisingly I've been making a bit of money out of it, not enough to quit a job but a nice addition to my funds.

The people I interact with as part of the speedrunning community are in the more NASA circles and the autism levels and vapid drama that I see are somewhat overwhelming and it feels like there's someone always doing something stupid on a weekly basis.
I try my hardest to stay out of it, although sometimes it feels like I'm skirting the circumference of a black hole just waiting to suck me in.
I think if you can avoid the trannys and the high school drama and just focus on the hobby itself as a skilful thing it can be alright, and isn't that degenerate.
I have been diagnosed with autism

I've been speedrunning for a while, I really just do it for the sport, never streamed outside of events and never monetized anything related to it
Any and all general speedrunning communities are cancer, community formed around specific games vary in quality but generally the bigger/older it is the worst it becomes, you actually rarely have to really participate
Teh GTA:SA community is a good example of a community that was ruined by cancerous fags then put back into shape by a handful of runners that actually care about playing the fucking game fast.

Fuck off goose, you don't even know how to install windows 7

Go back to Gay Baby Jail

Brevity is the soul of wit :^)

Yeah, I do enjoy the group I'm part of when it's good, every month a few of us get together and we have group events where we race each other in whatever game theme we've decided to run, it's just that a few people seem to have squabbles over petty shit every week that blow up into huge arguments that revolve around not seeming like the weaker person by backing down and just letting jokes slide.
Still it could be worse I suppose.

Ah. So this is where gooses audience comes from. the internet is a small place sometimes.

The worst is when there's some power-tripping asshole who thinks he's the pillar of the community., and then you piss him off over nothing but he can't really do shit against you since you didn't break any rules and you're actually helpful to other members..

small like ur penis nerd hahaha

That's a nice Emily pic user. Where did you get her, who's the artist?

Hello Holla Forums

Only aryans can speedrun and its the whitest activity you can do

which is why Pannenkoek is so great

Yeah I've encountered that situation.
I've found that either the 'pillar of the community' will either start to sort his shit out and stop being an ass or people will just ditch him.

Goose as in that guy from the show that has Cuck boy Bajo and Stephanie "I fingered her in a Sydney Nightclub" Hex?

Fuck off Kike, the whitest activity you can do is beat mario 64 in half an a press

I'm pretty sure that fetus/piss/shit/hymen smooths are.

Any subhuman can do that

Subhumans don't have the low time preference needed to wait 12 hours to build up enough speed to cross multiple QPUs

Imagine what he could have achieved if he had focused all his autism and dedication towards something constructive.

Hello Holla Forums

>getting a (((degree)))

Doctors in shitposting don't actually shitpost. What do you think interns are for?

What are you doing, m8? Stop right now.

That's a weird fucking mug.

The most horrifying thing is that I'm pretty sure it isn't even a tranny.

Tool assisted speed running is degenerate. Speed running on pure talent is equivalent to a chess master making his moves as quickly as possible.

lol

I'm going to need more rope

I am going to take your word for it

NASA has a lot of annoying meme loving fucks tbh

I like that idea. It's easy to do, too. At the end of the stage have a screen that counts up all your points, and it scales exponentially with speed. So anyone who goes over an "okay" time ends up making up that time in the waiting screen exactly.

Thank you for posting this so I didn't have to.

Disgusting, but it was funny at least.

JOHN FUCKIN NUMBERS

this MilesSMB is now a "woman"
youtube.com/watch?v=pfYz1QTB2TY

looks like mike matei if he were 20 pounds heavier and psychotic

(checked)
who draws these?

Speedrunners get the gas.

Speedrunners are just innocent autists who wanted to be inhumanly good at their favorite video game. It's the internet retards turning them into celebrities who're to blame. The autists never stood a chance. They went from being shut-ins to e-celebs over the course of like two years, through no real fault of their own, and couldn't cope with fame and all the bullshit that comes with it. What can you blame them for, really? Wanting to put their skills towards a charitable cause?

Their tendency to become trannies.

AFTER going insane from all the attention suddenly thrust upon them thanks to GDQs.

user that is very Jewish. People must take responsibility for their own sins. Speedrunners get no alibi.

Does anyone have the Far Cry 3 run from last NASA marathon?

I have it downloaded and rewatch it weekly in hopes to reach the enlightenment.

You better share that shit with us. I can't find that run anywhere.

I think my favorite part of that run is that right after it the next runner was some Chris-chan tier tranny who was so assmad about it on twitter.

with the suicide rate of that sort of faggotry, maybe they are trying to speedrun life, as well?

If that was the inFAMOUS run, don't worry - it is.

brb cutting my cock off

Chibi… Why do I know that name. One sec.
Oh, him.

Speed running is literally the single player version of esports.

haha good thread btw
check my digits

People there often consider the length of your post to be proportional to how butthurt you are. People can argue for an entire thread just copy pasting the exact same three word insult over and over again or even just with smug reaction images. The problem is though however is that because of the nature of this thread's OP the only response it is worth is a quick dismissal, so proper moderation is needed in order to prevent the board from degenerating into the 4chan version of clickbait. Check cuckchan with this in mind and you'll see it in action. I've seen this exact same thread on there before and I'm afraid that means that this board is in danger of falling to the same disease unless threads like these are purged on arrival. The only thing keeping this place safe right now is that the vast majority of cuckchanners are so new they aren't even fully aware of this site's existence.
Elitism is the most righteous path in this situation. Don't let cucks tell you otherwise.

I'd argue against that but the people who do speedruns religiously are turning into degenerates.
There was one guy who was a pretty famous speedrunner, but out of nowhere he deleted all his content and came back later as a tranny with a different name and acted as if his old content didn't even exist and that he wasn't that person before.
Anyone remember the name?

Brah, isn't it mind blowing that people waste time trying to waste as little time as possible? Damn!

I thought that was soccer.

I WOULD HATE TO CONSOLE BAIT BUT
There is a reason that 95% of speed running is on Nintendo games, on original hardware by 30 plus manchildren. Think about it.

Holy fuck I'm glad that I'm not the only one that noticed this

u wot

He is still so ass pained about that agdq stream that he gets his gay stream friends to raid cavemans channels.

Speedrunning only exists because these people can't get jobs where they really belong, in science. If they used their instincts, imagine how close we would be to colonizing Mars? Instead we spend all day hiring diversity hires to perform SRS.

I dont want to kick a dead horse, but a lot of WR speed runners have software/engineering degrees and successful careers.

Its attention whore faggots like this that invade every gaming community ever made. Too each their own though.

DEGENERATES

There's nothing wrong with Speedrunning so long as you don't allow it to soak up your life. The funny thing is that you can apply this logic to vidya in general. Vids like have a solid point but you have to remember that it only applies if you allow it to not to mention that his mother was in the hospital with terminal cancer at the time of this video, she died a few months later. The belief that speedrunning is cancer is only due to the fact that normal fags have latched onto it. There is nothing wrong with the hobby itself. It's one of the truest forms of getting gud and if you dislike that concept you can fuck off.

That explains why I got banned when I called him a "mommas boy".

What was the context for you to call him that?

Funny that this tranny picks a name that sounds like "narcissist"

For anyone that doesn't know, when this was recorded he was taking care of his mother who was dying of cancer, so that's why the bit about raising money for cancer charities was particularly bitter for him. She's gone now.

But late on that joke m8.
tfw you were around for some of the old cosmo runs that were pretty comfy
tfw he had such a monopoly on the Speedrunning community at the time that he could have steered the degeneracy away if he wasn't co-opted by sjw's because of how popular he got back in his glory days

Not so much a joke as just an observation. Fuck I just realized one of my high school friends that became a tranny also picked a name that sounds like a negative thing he had been dealing with. Maybe they all do that.

He was also attending college at the time which was an hour away and his family refused to have her anywhere but home so her final hours would be more comforting. It as also a long, drawn out battle that lasted for over a year before she couldn't walk anymore. It was such a burden on the family after a while that the day she finally went was the day his dad decided to call a place to watch over here There's a reason he went silent for a few years and suddenly came back.

they often pick names that feel incredibly unique and special. They also disregard how retarded they sound because of that.

No, you're just a faggot. Speedrunning is nigger tier behavior for autistic manchildren as evidenced ITT. Spending thousands of hours playing the same vidya over and over in an attempt to make a name for yourself online because your run was half a second faster than the next sad loser is objectively degenerate and no amount of telling yourself that it's something to be proud of is going to get you closer to having a wife, children or anything resembling an actually fulfilling life, you sad, sad little faggot.

Show us on the doll where speedrunning touched you, user.

Not an argument.

But how else will you become a FUCKING LEGEND?

I bet you're the same retarded faggot that wanted to develop a game that couldn't be speedran, thus removing any fun from the game. There's nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself through practice and trial. If you've ever played any racing games where you were on the clock you would have a firmer idea on this concept. Playing games as a whole is a "waste of time" if you're going to say speedrunning is. Stay sad and stay mad and try to come up with an actual argument as to why it's actually objectively bad for you next time.

This is why you speedrunning niggers are pure cancer.

For the record, there's nothing wrong with attempting to improve your personal times in a racing game because that's what the game is built around. Beating your opponents and the clock. That is the essence of racing.

There's also nothing wrong with improving yourself through practice and trial. That's a good cause in all walks of life.

What's wrong is being a speedrunning nigger who broadcasts his manbaby struggle to run Cradle on Special Agent in one second faster than the next faggot for all the world to see and cries about it when he can't reach his goal. The problem with speedrunners and the gay ass culture that surrounds them is that it's all done for attention and e-fame. These niggers don't do it for themselves out of enjoyment or self-improvement. If that was the case they would never broadcast the activity to the public and make a fucking spectacle of it. They'd just do it in private for their own satisfaction.

That's not what they do because they are fucking cancerous niggers.

You mean like they did for a decade and a half before streaming became a thing?

Ahh, but there's the rub isn't it? If your argument is that they were always doing it purely for self-improvement and satisfaction, then why adopt the streaming platform at all? Why go public if it was never intended to be done for attention?

I'm sure that there are individuals who have speedrun purely out of autistic enjoyment but those aren't the niggers I have issue with, and they certainly aren't the niggers that comprise the speedrunning community as it stands today.

Pure niggerdom. Cheap attention whoring niggerdom for the most gutter slut tier e-fame. That's what speedrunning is in CY+2.

So as usual, streaming is a cancer on our society

Well it's a good thing a lot of people don't bitch when they don't? There's a reason the people who run Goldeneye call themselves "The Elite". It's not something you can just pick up and beat in less than a month.
I already stated that normalfags attached themselves to the hobby. There's nothing wrong with speedrunning in general though. It's like saying playing vidya is a degenerate nigger hobby. It only is if all you do is revolve your life around it.
Most of the people who stream themselves speedrunning do it to keep the hobby fresh and to take critisisms from the chat. It used to be where the only people who watched you were runners of the same game or people who were experienced in how the game functioned. It's not chance that the people who often get WR's are the same people who usually keep the chat pretty filtered.
Well it's still a sport. And part of the satisfaction from the sport is alerting people at how you accelerated above them. That's part of the fun.
find the right runners. If you're going to bitch that the community is cancer then fine. But there's nothing wrong with speedrunning in generall.

Because in the past you either watched someone's run in a demo file or from a shitty VHS rip several months after the record was made, or not at all. Being able to have a live audience with those same people was a huge leap forward. This could have just as easily turned out different, a speedrunner might only get 10 viewers from his little forum and GDQ never materialized, but it did.

Yeah if only those speedrunners were spending their time shitposting on an imageboard, it would be much better use of their time.

I should add to what said because he's on the right track. In today's time it's incredibly easy to splice a video and make false time. To the extent that it's nearly impossible to tell if the run is legit or not. If you show yourself streaming the game and being good at it then it's much less likely that you cheated because you're broadcasting your skill to the world. And when you've gotten that good it's highly unlikely that you would throw all the practice you've put into the game and cheat. It also removes anonymity, which means you can't jump to another game and cheat again.

Go

Back

To

Reddit

Nigger

Faggot

Not

A

Fucking

Argument

You

Fucking

Tiny

Brained

Cunt

His argument is more grounded than yours tbh.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day, Speednigger.

TAS are entertaining, especially how they find and use the exploit. Speedrunning is nerds speed button pressing. They just memorize the presses and when.

Guy's got a good head on his shoulders. He knows what his hobby is and still does it.

Why play for speed when you could be playing for score?

No really where did the sport touch you user?

Why not do both?

videogames are the most degenerate act man has ever come up with

This is how I know you're a fucking teenage cuckchan rapefugee. Speedrunning existed long before twitchtv, you fucking faggot. Maybe you should stop watching shitty ecelebrities.

Next you are going to tell me about general relativity!

I remember that thread. It was full of retarded shit like "if you complete the levels faster than I think you should, you'll have to wait half an hour before you get to play the game again".

I don't see God cleansing the world in righteous fire, so it can't be worse than sodomy.

Genghis Khan once famously said:"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Be the change you want to see.

I thought anons loved yuri? Pure love.

They're both dudes lad.

That's debatable. They could just be ugly.

They're ugly dudes.

They're both pretty ladies

Thanks for proving once again that animu posters are the biggest faggots and degenerates.
Two words: Gay Community.

What`s your deal user, you seem too invested on making that abomination something acceptable

Speed running is the equivalent of vidya rape and abuse. A bunch of autistic faggots using third party software to analyze games for glitches that they would otherwise never be able to find just to break the game and beat it faster than it was ever intended to be possible. If you're not playing the game the way it was designed to be played, shame on you.

No user.

wew

Looks like the typical kike to me.

Those are some dead eyes, especially if he's a father.

Funny of you to say that…
archive.is/bswOq

source?

Can't find the webm

John

Numbers

probably got raped by a rabbi which turned into the abomination he is today.

Mark is this you?

yes

Meme responsibly
The problem is that as bad as Mark may be, the next BO could be a lot better - or a lot worse

I agree for the most part. Sometimes they can be cool to watch if they're pretty short, but people who speedrun jrpgs that are like 5+ hours have serious issues. They reset and shit to get favorable rng and ultimately they only play it for attention and to inflate their egos.
this guy in particular pisses me off, idk if it's his voice or baby body or just that he comes off like a know it all.

Don't you just look like an obnoxious authoritarian retard?

Speedrunnig must be one of the most pointless and useless things humanity has ever done.

It's is the mark of a sub-human. A total waste.

The guy you are replying to just hates the degenerate faggots who do nothing but stream themselves trying to beat the world records of video games jacking off their e-peen about how awesome they are and how their coming out as a tranny is so inspirational. The dude clearly doesn't really care about the people who just try to improve their scores privately and don't try to make a spectacle of it outside of a video or two that is proof.
TL;DR This nigger is trying to say twitch faggot speedrunning culture is shit and embodies most speedrunners atm. Speedrunning as a concept is fine, its the leftist communists that have poisoned video games in general that are ruining it along side their autistic lackeys that eat this shit up.
t.watches speedruns every so often

As someone who saw very huge amount of fucked up stuff in my life.
You didn't even got close to it, get the fuck out.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/gasyourself/

fuck off

edgy

I fucked ur mom m8 ;^)

I think speedrunning should be for the sake for ones own personal enjoyment and to add replayability to a game.
I usually swing back to the Mega Man X games because speed running them is incredibly fun and opens up a lot of options and challenges to a series that kind of lacks both. But would I spend 17 hours a day trying to get a minute or a second off of my previous run? Fuck no. The mere act of going fast and near perfecting the levels is reward enough for me, and I think this applies for plenty of games.

Nothing wrong with wanting to excel user.

1 sage = 1 prayer for harambe

You fucked up

bump

Speedrunning is a natural offshoot of the white man's desire for perfection in all things. It is only degenerate in that these white men could have been amazing programmers, mathematicians, etc. but are wasting their genetics. It is on all of us that we have the allowed the Jew to poison their minds without spilling any blood.

its a shame cause i legitimately liked miles's metroid prime runs. but seeing as how he somehow still has a conscious about everything I feel like that cosmo comment isnt too far-fetched

also trans people deserve the most severe form of the death penalty for being worse that reddit fags

Speedrunning is a good way to test pacing of content in your game design. Nobody wants to play a game that can be beaten in an hour or less. Doom is a great example of a game where speedrunning is very helpful for level creators.

Mark isn't as bad as some other board owners on this very website.