#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: God's Gonna Cut You Down Edition

ANNIVERSARY THREAD
>>>/gamergatehq/331080

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
7. OP DisNod Twitch
>>>/gamergatehq/331348

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3t3Fq
archive.fo/DuONn
archive.fo/4FctK
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
archive.is/izjJW
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
archive.is/erwBu
archive.is/3LmOx
archive.is/DrDo2
archive.fo/cLDYZ
web.archive.org/web/20171111012848/http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/youtube-kids-bizarre-disturbing-videos-blocking-age-restriction-1202611864/
archive.is/iNuin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallmann_syndrome
archive.is/wT0DU
archive.fo/1cIUd
infogalactic.com/info/Synchronicity
make.girls.moe/#/
justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault
archive.is/bmnpT
archive.is/sx1dc
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/10/tpp-economics-nafta-the-apec-summit-mexico-canada-and-trump/
archive.is/fP7OH
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63782597
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64311335
archive.is/RJDpQ
archive.is/2JNU3
web.archive.org/web/20171111114110/http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/10/the-reason-hate-hoaxes-continue-to-be-promoted/
archive.is/526Bf
archive.is/E9jes
archive.is/KPZEv
archive.is/zNVoR
archive.is/AGk8P
archive.is/Waktm
archive.is/zWAAv
twitter.com/CheekiScrump/status/929264149632339969
archive.is/6mVMO
archive.is/d1tkm
archive.is/VioYm
archive.fo/cwUlY
archive.fo/E2ZVq
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
archive.is/T8F5h
feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/
twitter.com/archiveis/status/796246338732167168
oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vincent-ingenito-anti-gamergate-critic-ex-ign-writer-addresses-sexual-misconduct-accusations/43983/
archive.is/xPIJv
archive.fo/YCuDI
paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html,
hentaifox.com/gallery/19902/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

benis

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Archive of previous bread:
archive.is/3t3Fq

I uhGRee LawnDReee pRRdssonn

Where da aras at?

STOP DOING THIS SHIT

archive.fo/DuONn
This webm has a lot more depth to it now.

archive.fo/4FctK
THREADLY REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF. YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED WITH TECHRAPTOR, WE DON'T WANT THAT SHIT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. IT LITERALLY TAKES 5 MINUTES, TOPS, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

Pulling up your socks and gloves gives you more shapely hips and longer arms. ok.

Here.

kill yourself

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:

In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- sankakucomplex.com/2017/10/23/iwara-tv-taken-down-over-lolicon-content/
- archive.is/izjJW

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt

Info & feedback welcome

Somebody told me the Lazy Dungeon Master was supposed to be good but I don't see how it's any different from anything else in that genre.
This guy just wants to go to sleep but in a world where tons of (japanese) heroes get summoned, he's the only person to ever try and replicate any modern technology so he's able to earn hundreds of millions of dollars effortlessly and girls just keep falling into his lap. On top of that he's a super genius that can outsmart anybody alive and his special ability lets him make any magic spell do anything he wants so he's basically god.
What's even the point of a story where you know nothing bad can ever happen to any of the characters?

Hello

Shatner was attacked for his comments about Takei but he was right.

Is that Jim sterling's wife's son?

Kallie Plagge accuse Vincent Ingenito of sexually harassing her

archive.is/erwBu
archive.is/3LmOx
archive.is/DrDo2
archive.fo/cLDYZ

VARIETY - YouTube goes after "bootleg" kids videos with demonetization and new moderators. Videos included in crackdown: Nickelodeon characters pole dancing in a strip club and Peppa Pig drinking bleach.

web.archive.org/web/20171111012848/http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/youtube-kids-bizarre-disturbing-videos-blocking-age-restriction-1202611864/

archive.is/iNuin

So people can self-insert and feel badass. At least that is what I assume.

Sickening

I don't want to even bully this guy. He looks like he has legitimate problems that can't be cured by anything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallmann_syndrome
:^)

Yes.

Must be like seeing Doctor Evil and Mini Me in the same room tbh

Oh thank god, they finally do something right.

He looks like his face is slowly imploding, mouth-first.

Eventually it's just going to look like a sideways butt with glasses on it.

If only they could go after those "pregnant spiderman" videos.

It might as well stay at zero at this point.
archive.is/wT0DU

archive.fo/1cIUd

I thought we were getting a redchanit thread.

you thought wrong

i need a webm of a dancing ant the size of an ant.

With the Hollywood apocalypse it was only a matter of time until Takei was accused. They pushed that listen and believe bullshit so far they got fucked by their own virtue signaling. It is poetry.

Reminder to avoid interacting with women for a while. Now merely holding the door for them is sexual harassment.

Could these past events be a sign that things will completely change in the upcoming new year?

Well that's disappointing, unlikely to have any more threads made before /redchanit/ winning falls off the top.

>Interacting with women human

I love it when this shit happens.

Didnt he state somewhere he got molested growing up and actually enjoyed it?

Thought that was Milo and that somehow got him accused as a pedophile.

that was milo, but I do not recall the enjoying it part being true or not, though if he did say that hes a dumbass, however saying he refuses to be a victim was brilliant.

Nah, Takei also said it but years before and it was dug up after the Milo thing.
I remember when religious nuts would say gays were only gay due to Uncle Touchy's pedophilia. Maybe they were right after all?

infogalactic.com/info/Synchronicity

In a sense, the internet is a sort of massive brain, with each computer a neuron.

What's wrong with Takei?
I only watched a Ted Talk where he seemed innocent enough. Did he actually do anything wrong or are you just smug another Hollywood fag is getting fucked?

There is some truth in there, obviously it doesnt 100% explain faggotry.

he hates whites, straights and males.

Aayy.

Someone brought up the possibility that's what it really was and Milo does not want to be in that victim mentality. Funny innit' that he got the MSM smear campaign full brunt, while Takei did not. Then again I think he got on their radar the second he was on Bill Maher. Too much ungoodthink was being let loose.

No I didn't, I was out taking a leak.

He said that he initiated things with an older man when he was still underage and enjoyed it but that wasn't the first man he'd had experience with.

Really? Damn.
Seemed like was being reasonable and talking about not blaming the sons for the fathers mistakes, though I guess all of them try to sound reasonable.

They made the fake cut-out of Hululu + Grape-kun real.

Fucking hell, why does this old ass penguin who'd lived a long life get me in the feels so much?

Thank you God

Really? Damn.
Seemed like was being reasonable and talking about not blaming the sons for the fathers mistakes, though I guess all of them try to sound reasonable.

That's nice.
Every time something Grape-related happens it surprises me how a bunch of weebs are more human than people who decide what's human.
Though I wish nips would learn english.

Probably because you project your insecurities and/or worst life events on him.

Full blown degenerate too.

Jerked off a guy against his will on the howard stern show.

How is that not rape?

bizarro s4T seems a tad unstable

no surprises here

You don't know me.
Maybe you do.

Wew.
I wonder what is it that takes these people over the edge. I'm not sure if the public attention and social power attracts degenerates or if most go in innocent then get corrupted.

Rape is only forceful penetration, the FBI says so. Men can only be raped by other men, silly goy.

Apparently some evidence with sources and conjecture added in removes the other evidence and makes techraptor /ourguys/ again. Nevermind they'd become a liberal echochamber at the place, or they're hiding away info on gg in an archive and trying to distance themselves from approaching the sjw corruption neutrally, instead choosing to suck their cocks to the balls to most likely get on gjp list.

I missed all the techraptor stuff too, saw Acid defending them but as I'm in the dark about all the events I don't know who's right on this one.

Keep in mind Acidman worked for the FBI. Dudes a walking shill.

Read up on the facts and use your own judgement. Namefaggotry saying yay or nay on something is never an excuse to not use your own judgement on something.

That's mainly because we just want to live and enjoy life. We don't want to control anything, we don't want to be held up to some impossible standards, and we don't want to determine what other people have think. We just see that shit that we like, indulge in it, and then geek out about it. It's just that simple. Yes, we can choose to have more or be better, but that's also our own choice. Not a choice someone else determined for us.

If anything, that's one of the more maddening aspects of the world. Not that people want to change something, but that they want to change something for the so-called "Betterment of other people". Who gives a damn what you think is better for other people? How about what's better for yourself? Be a little selfish for once, and you'll get a lot farther in life than if you're constantly caring about the random asshole next door.

Wasn't doing that as I clearly wasn't assigning him any higher level of authority than the user saying Techraptor was in the wrong. Have anything with a clear timeline of events as to what happened?

this is the new strain of salem and mcarthy, same accusation, same mutation of (((them))) using the hysteria to take down their enemies.
yep,someone needs to stop shapiro and the regean battalion.

I like the new penguins, especially not-iori

acids trying to play peace keeper, but this was a huge fuckup, too big for him.

I know, image boards turned into a sort of anti-culture of an culture of anti-culture. It's still amusing to see it's results.

I want to agree with that sentiment, but I know that dudeweed types would just start smoking everywhere and I don't want to smell that garbage. Really all I want is the people in charge to not be retarded.

He's finally together with his waifu.

That sounds like something straight out a manga. **I like that.*

Because it's a true example of the purest form of love, an innocent creature and its waifu yurishitters BTFO

Personally, I think Techraptor is making a mistake, much like when they re-did their website to a lesser likable one. But I don't think they are making us enemies, more like exposing their ambitions to be successful at the cost of ridding the initial gg wave and then distancing themselves afterward. That pigeon holes them as bland and corporate and without principles. They know what they are turning their backs on, and are trying to do it without admitting it. So be it, and their right to lose. Most gamers are real suspicious these days and examine journos and sites very closely, as they are now being to understand. Acid, I think was saying giving them the benefit of the doubt, or not seeing them as the enemy or nor friend, at least that is what I got out of the hatman2 chat posted here recently. I think websites will fall or rise with or without us regardless. There is a price to be paid for ambition as well as incompetence.

r8 Holla Forumss vidya list

>translation
>NEVER EVER

Where are the JRPGs

So they support capitalism now?

I thought commies were supposed to be good at manipulating info.

FOR HER

Also leaving this here, try to make your own Waifu guys.

make.girls.moe/#/

I'm noticing a theme there. They seem to care about the game aligning with their beliefs more so than it being a good game

>Ladykiller in a Bind

It's all trash baby.

I remember the last time they made a thread for these.

Not good, just prevalent. It's what happens with all the time they don't spend on cooking.

What a terrible list.
USSR Focus just means that Russia might be mentioned in the game.
Half the games aren't scored.
Some games are on there for the hell of it like Dorf fort
There's a VN section.
It's western shit.
Ladykiller is in it, of course.

If you read the top bit they included every game they could think of that was tangentially related to their views and scored it. So some games on there are scored as low as 2/10. I guess Ladykiller in a Bind was looked at as such a shitty game none of them even played read it to rate it.

Warning, just checked the jewtube channel and twatter handle, it's fucking cancer.

DOS game, old school that was all coincidentally came out after a year of the USSR fall, the thing is, the Commie spergs hated that game because you played as Mikhail Gorbachev who pushed through reforms, open and free market, and abolishment of the starving games. There's also the issue of Boris Yeltsin being a US puppet.

I know the feeling, user.

IMPEACH DRUMPF!

The difference being that Salem was 100% wrong, (Witches don't exist) and that McCarthy was 100% right (Communists infiltrating and co-opting every level of US Government).

Nice try WIDF, you'll burn at the stake last.

Weren's most of witchtrails vicitims commonly accused by other women?

That's a pretty pathetic list. So many games on there that don't have any gameplay score and apparently support their ideology but don't have a theme score or an ideology marker either. Easily makes it seem like these people don't actually play games. Or what the fuck happened with Rocketbirds that actually has a thematic score but somehow they don't know what that theme is?

And some of these are pretty obscure but I know Dungeons of Dredmor has a battle communism skill as a joke and it didn't even exist until the 3rd expansion pack. That makes you like triple the capitalist traitor.

That's mysterious too. If being a revolutionary rising up against the government/church gets you a spot on the list it could be 5 times as long just with JRPGs.

I don't have the exact date timeline on hand unfortunately but here's the overall outline iirc, afaik from my POV etc.
-Tech Raptor got on Steam curator. For obvious reasons this is a pretty big deal for them because it's Steam.

-The usual suspects REEEEEd the fuck out for obvious reasons that it's not one of their cliques, and I'd say anons rightly suspected they leaned on whoever their contact is on Steam to try to fuck up TR or get them kicked out. Likely citing muh her ass mint and TR supports goobly gators they're hate mongers REEEEEEE

-TR deleted some older articles, citing they were either inaccurate or not up to current day editorial snuff. The timing is really bad when they did that as well as how it looks to all involved. Nothing good ever comes from bending the knee to the usual suspects, and TR pissed off some anons due to how it looks and the shit timing.

-That particular namefag and REEEvolt then jumped in with the namefag trying to be an intermediary for whatever reason, and bringing up "if you're (1) or (3) and you don't agree you must be revolt" bullshit. With whatever actual reeevolts are left reei'ng as usual along with false accusations of "reee no u r the reevolt" causing a small sideshow for a thread or two. I'll state my bias up front that at this point, fuck them both they should go hatefuck each other elsewhere, but here we are.

-TR will still get shitted on by the likes of Cuckchera because no amount of apologies to even non existent crimes will ever be enough to socjus scammers or cultist clique. And no matter what you decide in the end, if it's relevant it's worth archiving. If it's not relevant then why mention it. And maybe throw some shekels at archive.is

Techraptor is still on the steam curator pages at this time. I wish they learn whatever lesson the shitshow can teach them, but I don't visit much of any vidya media tbh so good luck to them.

mccarthy may have been right but lacked foresight, the weapon was turned against him and (((the commies))) enemies. a weapon that can be easily turned against you is a weapon you do not want. why do you think the ((un)) banned biological and space weapons, not that ((they)) would follow those rules themselves?

There was a large number yes.

But those games are absolute trash

r8 this instead.

No Papers please or racing comrade? Guess those games would picture communism in a bad light.

Ayo hol up

McCarthy got turned on because he rightly started pointing out the neocohens infesting the Republican party.

Thanks, did they put any of the articles back up?

The funniest inclusion is Night in the Woods. The main character actually gets chided for being a jobless waste of space.

he got turned on because (((they))) realized that the things linking (((them))) to anti everyone would be found, not just (((neocohens))). and they used the accusation process to silence their non commie enemies too.

Anons who are keeping track on that much closer than me can answer the question better, afaik they may or may not have put some of them back up, but I can't give you a 100% accurate answer on that one. The shitshow could have been reduced or avoided altogether but hindsight and such.

Am I the only one the parentheses annoy? Its obvious people are talking kikes when you say neocohens.

Dunno. what I do know ist the democrats were always kikes.

"It" has "the" same "annoyance" as putting "quotation marks" around "every" other "word".

Its still sexual assault

Why have it on the chart at all then?

Depending on who you talk to jackpot, its not if it happens to a man.

justice.gov/ovw/sexual-assault
At least according to the justice department website

I still remember there being a woman with her 12 year old student and outlets going, "she dindu nuffin, the 12 year old was at fault because he's big"

a reminder that not everyone is in america canada plays pretty lose with the laws and I am lazy/playing witcher 2 right now

Of fucking course they do, a woman could slaughter a whole city and disgusting parasites would excuse her. if hitler was born a woman and still became the leader of germany, the world would be nat soc.

well you do fail at it a lot

Here's a free one.

just give them a copy of capitalism on dos and watch them sperg out.

REV UP THOSE CHOPPERS!

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

archive.is/bmnpT

kek

Awfully generous of them.

And I'm sure he's the life of the pedo party.
Their loss.

What is that makes a person into a weirdo sex pervert?
I jack off to weird stuff, but I have never thought once about involving another person into my shit.
My fetishes are between me and the NSA just like god intended.
I just can't imagine what it takes to actually do this creepy shit. It's unbecoming and embarrassing. Shows you lack self-control.

It's when your sense of reality is so warped that you actually want to make your fantasy a reality and you act your fantasies IRL.

One of the things that enables that would be a shitload of 'fuck you' money

Maybe it's because they overly restrain themselves (ex. no jacking off), can't accept that fiction is not reality, and can't admit to themselves that they're degenerates, not holy pure people.

If I had fuck you money I'd pay for professional translations of all of Eushully's games to be made.

You want to engage in your deep dark fantasies with the NSA? Lewd.

I hope Wil Wheaton gets accused next.

He already did?

Who would accuse him, one of his "many" fans of his role in Stand By Me?

dude, he probably will, the question is how bad will his fall be? I expect burchification.

my friend's dad (who works in Hollywood) said that Wil's just doing SJW shit as an act, and fundamentally he's born and raised as a conservative. He still does not break any contact with his right-wing friends IRL. One day he will be outed, and the person who outs him will bring up the fact of how he's a fake ally.

what did the cap say about the gay jap??

Him, Patton Oswalt, and Dane Cook.

cuckservative, a smart con would feign centrism.

user, I already hate liars, why do you have to lay this at my feet to make me hate him even more?

THE TPP IS STILL ALIVE, YOUR FUCKED UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE STATES OR LAND OF THE LEAF

archive.is/sx1dc

I'd also love to see George 'Donald Trump will never be president, just stop' 'You have to allow migrants in or you're racist, but I'm going to complain that you let them too close to my Tuscany gated villa' Clooney get outed next.

Second read, actually Cuckistan is fucked too.

reread, cucknada is fucked too.

Without River Phoenix in that movie shutupwesley would be nothing.

I swear it never fucking dies.

Him along with the two fat whales Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham, and Seth Rogan. There's a lot more that need to be purged.

This shit keeps popping up.

Yeah, that's a good way to get fucked coming and going.

women can't rape, user. Amy schumer made a bit out of raping a passed out guy and complaining that he wasn't hard enough for her pleasure. If her own words can't sink her, do you think someone else's will?

man furries really do have money to burn. Someone paid 800 Euro's for this

Only 800 euros? I think I can top that.

I mean… I can forgive furries if they make /ss/ x ara stuff

But every time I think about getting into the smut game, someone tells me it isn't worth the drama.

If I had talent, I would whore my self out of these fucks after seeing how much they pay for commissions.

Someone could of used that for a better art commission, or even buy a few of these for there figurines.

You don't even need to be able to churn out a masterpiece, they'll still pay upwards of $50 a pop for a passable drawing with flats.

and the part that canada is playing chicken with this and nafta, if canada stays with this the nafta deals are gonna be a shitshow, especially since most of canadas imports and exports are with the states and not nipland.

Yeah, but aren't they actually games and not just porn with games attached? I know Kamidori is pretty fun. Nothing wrong with porn with games attached unless the only way to access the porn is to lose.

That is retarded. Is there ever going to be a point when that administration doesn't choose the dumbest of all options?

in other news fluffy belly

the liberals in canada are evil first and foremost.

☑ Partying with Captain Kirk

why in gods name would that be 800
what fucking artist charged that

bid started at 60 euro and ended at 800

fucking fuck any artist that does that acution shit

Since when did capitalists become marxists?

i don't think i understand how commissions work. is it a print? does the customer get a physical copy of it and that's why they're paying? why am i allowed to see a picture if someone else paid for it?

which side? Those VZ's in the jungle or the Chinese (in the game)

Trudeau trying to stalling signing TTP until he can get NAFTA renegotiated. Article below has a nice write up of the power play Trump is doing.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/10/tpp-economics-nafta-the-apec-summit-mexico-canada-and-trump/

Every time I see this as an artist im disgusted, but also laughing too hard at the stupidity of it all.

The hits just keep on coming!

sorry its not really a commission, its a YCH (Your Character Here) and the winner inserts their OC or any character they want

Of course they wouldn't stop. Wealthy entrepreneurs and bankers wanting to rule the world economically. They won't stop.
Just found out they were negotiating the TTIP again since September too. Fucking hell.

archive.is/fP7OH
archive everything dumbass. and made a thread on Holla Forums

She's a big gal

I don't see how a 30 year old groping accusation is so relevant
Other than some hypocrisy, but why?

You play as a capitalist.
Or did they just add games that have marxists in them?
Same thing with Just Cause 2, you play as an CIA agent they pretty much destabilizes a latin american country.

I've heard word that the economic elite also want to treat college tuition as taxable income. Retroactively, even. At 20% interest for the retroactive portion.

Any artist recommendations? I'm serious by the way.

It isn't, but that won't stop me from laughing at one of the "good boys" being outed (yet again) as a sex offender.

Slugbox, Mr Steak, Theycallhimcake, SpewingMews, ScootSenpai

Just fucking take all the taxpayer's money. See what happens when taxes stop coming in when people cant afford to pay them.

And then idiots like Blob will cheer them on as they call us a bunch of fucking freeloaders. So much for that Superior Future™, huh, Bob?

I should also point out that I'm not into furry, something a bit more odd but not furry.

If you know nip, and know how to navigate pixiv. You might possibly get a commission from a nip artist.

Find these artists and get a commission from them. I love the depth of shadow in the work

They just don't hide it now, they really want to weaken the individual citizen.

So literally everyone has to take a 20% hike on their tuition? Holy fuck.

That makes zero sense given that everybody can barely pay or not remotely pay their debt.

I dont think it would ever pass. Its just too retarded to.

Yep. Thought you paid it off? Think again, fucker, the banks want to ding you again.

That artist pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63782597 or this one pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64311335 would be great.

user, never underestimate evil.

I honestly think it's a play to try and put down Gen X and Millennials before they can do anything about it. After all, today's generations are way less eager to get into debt.

Im not even taking a loan. Fuck that noise. Im getting a grant. Im avoiding loans like the plague.

Grants and scholarships would count as taxable income if that shit passes. They're not fucking around.

So the point of this is to force the gen X into debt?

But I'd have to be in student loan debt to get into this debt, there is no reason whatsoever to make tuition taxable income if you're trying take money from someone like me.

Sage cause I realized this is going a bit off-topic?

That's how I'm seeing it.

Well shit. Im fucked then. They really wanna fuck us over.

See
But yeah, it's getting pretty off-topic.

already in debt, this is a power play at the ass end of millennials and gen z.

inb4 mandatory post secondary.

Nanachi is not for sexual.

The Nanachi is for shiffing

Now you're on to something.

Dude you're nasty

Leave.

I'm becoming legitimately scared that Kek the Egyptian God is real.

link?

Enjoy the ride, man. At this rate someone's going to give a half credible accusation that Keith Olbermann rapes dogs, and there's nothing in the entire world anyone can do to stop it. And the kicker is that it is A) entirely SJWs fault, and B) completely ineffective on us because they're calling us monsters anyway

You have nothing to fear from Almighty Kek.

Just don't get on his bad side.

Is that anime girl having fun playing videogames?

She exclusively plays PS2 eroges.

Do you think we should start actually going out and raping people? I mean, they're going to accuse us of it anyway, might as well make the lies true.

Nah, it probably wouldn't work. We'd try to rape someone and then accidentally discover the cure for cancer in the process.

Repeating digits confirm.

In the fictional universe where Nip console games even have that level of lewd in them.

Why is she so innocent

Because she exists to be despoiled

Galko is crypto--lewd

Incidentally,
I've found religion.
webm related.

She's so lewd she accidentally looped back to being innocent.

Welcome, Brother, to The First Unified Church of Zettai Ryouiki.

She's just retarded.

Pure maidens dressed like sluts are the definitive boner providers.

Good evening.

Ugh! Islamophobia much antifa?

The Curse of the Two Scoops claims another victim.

freedom from non-socialism is a form of freedom i suppose

in the same way freedom from not having AIDS is a form of freedom

I think they confused freedom with free shit*

*not free

archive.is/RJDpQ

archive.is/2JNU3

Page won't load for some odd reason.

The Sarks are circling.

I would not want to be McIntosh right now.

Normally you'd pay with your life, but because they have no life they are better off.

works for me

Well this was the year of the fire cock after all.

So just keep doing what I've been doing for the last 20 years? OK, check!

What do you think Big Mac will do if he gets accused of something?
Will he assume his ultimate cuck form or will he snap and go nuclear?

I have money riding on Josh, being the privileged son of a billionaire, has several women locked up in his peronal sex dungeon in a remote cabin somewhere.

Personally I don't think Jon has ever seen a vagina. I could be wrong but I would be shocked to find that out that fact.

He may have never seen a vagina, but he works with some cunts.

You don't need to lay an egg to smell a bad one.

I'm sure hes seen his own.

Why that serval is in the backpack?

serval cucking

I saw Hulkamania run wild 30 years after the last time I watched westling. It's been a wild ride these last years, I just hang on. If the great programmer turns out to be conducting a great final symphony to end it all, I will stand up and clap.

Same reason Serval does everything: tanoshii.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and feedback on my list Holla Forums, appreciate it :3

Ultimately my selections came down to the fact that if I only included games that explicitly mentioned Marx there would be almost none on the list (coincidentally that would still include Ladykiller in a Bind) so I've been somewhat forgiving, as evidenced by the scoring system. Some people will object to Soviet centred games being included which is why I've clearly marked them, but as you can see I don't include games that are borderline slanderous about the USSR like CoH2 which was funny enough to put in the dishonorable mentions. Thank you to the user that pointed out the USSR WiC campaign is in the DLC, my man. Also to address some of the common criticisms, you literally support the Sandinistas in MGS Peace Walker, and there are high and low points throughout the whole series which is why I included it as a whole. Deus Ex is in there primarily for the Helios ending (and Dark Ages to an extent), I know you guys like to pretend it's right libertarian in terms of politics but it's clearly not even if it blends elements of rightist Illuminati belief.

Yours with love, Marxist Media, care of Holla Forums

Where's Jared Loughner when you need him?

How do Communists play games without paying into the capitalist system

So your major criteria is the games featuring a minor slice of leftism and marx instead of being good first and that after?
Kill yourself.

Stop getting the time wrong you filthy foreigner

Commiecat looks kinda like frog girl in that gif tbh
Still needs to be gassed though.

They all play Don't Starve.

Fuck that guy.

that made me smile.

Probably the same as how you guys play games made by the ZOG that you bitch about endlessly.

It's a list of Marxist games brainlet, yeah I could put Half Life etc in there cause it's just so good but I think there's enough lists like that aren't there? Hell this list doesn't even constitute a recommendation, I said Neocolonialism was pretty boring in my review of it but regardless it deserves to be on there.

Not a tankie but it's still fun to blow up the Amerifats in Wargame.

You have to go back

Ok, fine, replace that with 'sjw corporate cucks' then, regardless you still feed the system you apparently hate, v the type of niggas to bitch endlessly about day one DLC and lootboxes and still buy CODWW2 on release day.

What Holla Forums have you gone to?

I don't usually go to v, because I actually enjoy playing games :^)
Maybe COD is a little entry level but many of you guys absolutely still buy Ubishit and the like.

You have to go back

Reported.

You're not even trying.

You're not getting my (you).

Make up your mind.

Commies in thread
Initiate Panda Protocol
Dumping pics of food

You little slut that's my trick.

Commies are a living contradiction.

On the contrary my good man, I'm merely saying that slash vee slash (better?) is just as hypocritical as I, just as the communist must live in capitalism, the gamergator must live in the shitty corporate vidya ecosystem.

I don't do the same job as you, you whore.

Give me a (you) please

no

Fuck off.

Fuck off already. ID's are on if you don't notice it you cunt.

Yeah, run away like always. You're all the fucking same with your retarded mindset.

Man, those pancakes look good.

Embed-related is the grocery store in Moscow in 1990 the Party used as a Potemkin Village of sorts to show just how """"BOUNTIFUL"""" things were under then collapsing Soviet system. People with cameras weren't allowed to film in regular grocery stores which were far less stocked as this one.

Is what leftycucks will say.

Oh well, it's not like I'll have to wait very long for it to happen again.

Indonesia yes

Stupid kikes.

He looks so majestic.

Notice anything unusual?

Man that just felt unnatural as hell. What the fuck.

web.archive.org/web/20171111114110/http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/10/the-reason-hate-hoaxes-continue-to-be-promoted/

archive.is/526Bf

ELTONEL
please check your email

Do we have an OC of depicting feminists like Anita Sarkeesian as a thug or a mobster that points a gun on a person, demanding things like "diversity", "realistic beauty", y'know all that feminist jazz? If there aren't any, can people make one to show how these feminists are holding video game creators, primarily Japanese-based game developers on how their video games promotes misogyny? I think that can further drive the point across that these feminists and SJWs are using mob tactics to control the video game industry and gatekeep it for being "discriminatory against women".

Sent :^)

You didn't miss much. It was the typical "smug" leftypol cunt thinking he's more enlightened than the rest for sucking kike dick.

What reason would the jews have to destroy culture and the atomic family?

This feels amazing. So much smug will break my face.

I've always got a (you) for you, Marche.

archive.is/E9jes

Guess he was banking on that, huh?

Stop, stop! I can't take anymore! This is like election night all over again!

Looks like it's time to break out the old tanto.

This stuck a nerve with me. I don't understand the reasoning.
Is it because it's a currency-less society? Because money is still in, it's just worthless and in-fort coinage economy is disabled because Toady hasn't gotten global economy to work as intended. iirc, the plans are for it to work alongside the bartering system once he gets around to fixing it.
Is it because all dwarves work like a hive without pay and just make and take what they need? Because that, along with the medieval theme, is more reminiscent of how self-sufficient farms, villages and estates in pre-industrial society worked. Come to think of it, Marx himself believed that his theories can't be applied on pre-industrial societies at all.

But that's a good thing, user.

Closest that we have are things like this.

Didn't he already get accused of it? Or was it just his wife that spoke out?

Wait, I thought that it's Gloria Steinem?

Fresh from the bizarre #resist areas of second life I found this, I shit you not, hidden beneath a volcano in a weird ass torture dungeon. As far as I can tell it's intended to be inaccessible, but I can still cam into it.

How much do you think it ended up costing them?

Do we really want to know?

Uploading one texture costs 10L$. There's 5 total here that we know of, so that's 50L$, which equates to $0.21

It's almost like they don't enjoy the actual products of communism.

Got me a london broil the other day.
Tons of salt on top of your preferred spices at room temperature. Like massive layer of salt.
After 1 hour, take off excess salt as much you can.
Heat up a pan to high.
Put oil (you can do butter but it can burn easily, save it for when you level up).
Put london broil in the pan. 3 minutes each side to sear. Don't touch it except to flip it.
Cut and serve with veggies.

My, how embarrassing.

Out of curiosity, how able are companies able to tell countries to change their censorship laws or they're not releasing their products there anymore? I remember one user saying that the organization in Germany that determines which games are an are not banned isn't even a government organization and actually violates a few German laws by doing what they're doing.

Wait are you fucking kidding?

lobbyists

Getting real sick of your shit, Kadokawa. Polite sage for offtopic.

Really glad I've downloaded all the MADs I like already.

If they keep this up there will be an exodus to youtube, they already lost ZUN.

Actually hold up, I think I realize what's going on. Apparently the 'gold' videos lock these resolution options behind the paywall, not every video. Disregard, I suck cocks. I just wanted to watch nips flip their shit over a fucking cartoon cup, why is this so frustrating?

Can we post zipfiles here? Or better yet, does anyone know of a site where I just drop a zip file and then give my friend the address? I want to share some dual screen wallpapers I have/made

Okay so the Weinstein bullet ricocheted off the walls and struck Neogaf, Vice, grazed Cuckchan, and has now struck Whacky Tacky. Where will it go next, I wonder. I was right about this year

uguu.se
You could also use something like Vola or make a burner on Mega.

That's the one, thank you user

I don't have it but iirc there was one cartoon with the telescammer character going "nice studio\game you have there, shame if it's accused of SEXISM!" mob "protection" scheme.

Maybe that's what you're remembering?

Moviebob raped me.

I got pic related.

Only ONE bullet?!

It still went through Weinstein afaik, no? Where is that fucker now anyway, I thought he tried to pull a Polanski and escape to Europe until he got his passport shutdown or some shit. And the MSM when they're not turning on him, are having slapfights with each other on trying to blame DRUMF while remaining silent on Killary and the rest of the leftards rubbing elbow with him and Pedowood in general. Even one entertainment columnist in my local newsrag broke conditioning slightly when he wrote that the left and hollywood has been too cozy for too long with each other.

When an entertainment columnist wrote a more honest article than the entire screeching Section A1 of a shitrag. This is a hell of a year.

You should really stroke your own ego a bit less for once

Well shit, no wonder Twitter gave him a hard time providing him with a blue checkmark. He's been a shitlord since day one.

Shatner seems like a level headed individual. I'm honestly surprised he browses Holla Forums.

Hello?

Hollywood's bullshit, at least some of it, has been an open secret for a long time. The journos and normalfags don't really want to admit it, because normalfags don't like the kind of shit we all know happen, and they like blocking out what they don't like. If the pedowood proper stuff got exposed, then it would be hell. Anons are outright soft compared to how much normalfags would be biting at the heels to see them burn for that. Probably because anons have had time to learn to hate them.

Meanwhile, the journos are trying to take the opportunity to say "told you so," even though they've spent literally decades either not naming names, or not actually telling anyone what particular skeletons were in a celeb's closet, just hinting that they had some.

Even Tumblr porn artists are dunking on communism. Sage for ot.

That's one of the things that bothers me about Elija Wood. He hinted at it, but didn't name names. Sure, you can argue that he was blackmailed or whatever, but so far he hasn't spoken up even with all these people naming names.

When did this happen?

Okay, that was pretty funny. Why is Tracer naked?

See that kid behind her? She was fucking him.

Looks like she's in a hot tub.

Yep.
Yeah, as fucked up as the weinstein shit is, there is even more fucked up shit that pedowood would rather sacrifice Weinstein to get the other shit ignored and swept under.

Now you gotta link the rest of it.

I just saw a vid of doctors performing colon vaginoplasty. now my day is ruined.

Corey Feldman, as well. Like come on, guys, you have a list, but you're not going to take this once in a lifetime opportunity to get these predators out of your industry?

Two consecutive New Year predictions correct, you'd stroke that ego too

I bet it looked like ass

I'm trying to find the original article, but all I've found were what appear to be reposts along with this video I found in a Daily Mail article.
archive.is/KPZEv

I saw a vid on Holla Forums of a woman walking two dogs (pitbulls or boxers) and being so fucking weak to prevent them from mauling a cat apart.
Made me so furious that I looked at my own smaller dogs bad.

That is even more pathetic

Some people are really fucking stupid.

Good night!

Another one against Steven Seagal. This make 3 doesn't it? archive.is/zNVoR

Here it is. I found it by seaching some of the phrases
archive.is/AGk8P

Feldman is, sadly he seems too flaky or got too fucked up over the years. I can believe something did happen to him and Haim during the 80s, but he's been saying he's got a list or some info but never delivering. Maybe with what is going on now he might finally drop some names, but who knows.

that's what it does. I bet Shia and Linsay Lohan got diddled as well.

Is he saying that Microtransactions are equal to hitting a like or subscribe button?

no, that was just his father probably

What does this faggot smoke?

very good

Tanks.

This dumbass mixed up twitch and YT.

the rotten stuff

Whatever LW supplies him with, I guess.

This is the same retard who, when asked if he would pay the same price for a car without A/C when there was an identical car with working A/C, unironically responded with "well, what if I don't like A/C?" He has no interest in making any actual arguments, his only interest is to suck corporate dick.
Which is kind of ironic, coming from the "face of Dutch indie gaming."

No poblem my fiend.

I bet Shia did the diddling instead.
ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF, YOU KNOW THE RULES

archive.is/Waktm

Shia got diddled a few years ago
archive.is/zWAAv

Thank you.

Can't believe I forgot this bit.

And was completely fucked by HWNDU

You're welcome.

I would like a source for that quote, though I don't doubt he said that.

Wew. Don't ever change Rami, ya fucking maroon.

Remember that time he was roasted for going "Hello, fellow Muslim"?

Hoping KiA's archives have it. Might take a while.

Remember that time he claimed he got banned from Holla Forums for "trying to extend an olive branch," when the reality was that he posted a comment on an archived thread and acted surprised that it didn't show up on Holla Forums?

Oh, and remember the time he tried to get "racially profiled" by security at E3, but turned around and accused the organizers of "having security so lax a mass shooter can just walk in" when it failed?

I remember when he came here looking for people's opinions on OutQuest. It was a little clunky and the UI needed to be more intuitive but it wasn't bad for a small project. I don't know if he ever actually finished it, but I would absolutely look forward to an even more anime Operation Darkness.

Nice fucking archive

Fine then, don't complain when it's hot outside and your car becomes too hot then.

I'm trying to remember the context for it, but I think it was him trying to justify publishers tearing sections of games out to resell as DLC. So by his logic, because he personally doesn't like A/C, then everyone else needs to pay extra to fix the broken-ass A/C.

but leftovers are better both in a literal and figurative sense

Onto important news, furries held a dashcon like convention with a ballpit and someone left a used diaper in the ballpit.

twitter.com/CheekiScrump/status/929264149632339969

That fucking suiter in the ball pit, though. Reminds me of this webm.

No. I deliberately cut the jew tears part out and so stopped at least a couple of hate crimes from happening.

OY VEY

How did that end up?

OH MY GOD

I want to fuck Vivian silly.

You mean in his webm?

He had a problem

I think he means what happened after the video.
I can't recall but I think he left or was arrested. Don't take my word though

In that case, I remember reading that the original upload had the description saying he was physically thrown out by hoodie nigga, then tackled the guy, then they wrestled until the cops came. He then begged them to be handcuffed and also that they arrest the black guy. Don't remember if they were both brought in.
I don't have an archive though.

that's very well designed and colored

HELLO?

something borked I guess

Good art.

Well, the best tan deserves the best. It's just logical.

he didnt finish it, something happened, i don't remember

Obviously, Danielle always gets the best art, but why did you post Gilda?

Her tits on the table reminds me of this.

How heavy are boobs? I'm sure they can press down on keys, but never really gave this question much thought.

Somewhere between a quarter pound to a pound per boob on average.
This changes quite a bit per person of course

It depends on size, shape and firmness. A c cup breast for example may not feel very heavy if the breast is very firm but may feel heavy if the breast sags a bit and the lady is leaning forward to apply more pressure on the hand (or whatever else is holding the breast).

muh tits AND archive or fuck off.

I had so much fun with that game, now I want to checkout OutQuest.

paying respects to the classics is likely not what was going on

archive.is/6mVMO

He such a fruit that no one will believe that he went with the logical deflection though.

TPP IS STILL ALIVE
THE UNITED STATES IS STAYING OUT, BUT THE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NEGOTIATING STILL
archive.is/sx1dc

A bit slow there, buddy.

I'm just posting because I want lucky 7 trips

Disgraceful

Too early.

You must be bullied.

Nice dubs, but your rwlly off for trips.

The world is full of darkness and horrors.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 footage is starting to come out. Have Torrential Downpour broa found evidence of pozzing or is safe to have some comfy this December? The outfits don't seem to be censored at least…

Keep vigil, script shenanigans are more likely than the outfits being censored, for now.

It's plebtendo. I'm going to avoid it by any means. Helps that I don't have a Swintendo Nitch, either.

Niether of these posts are helpful. There are like 40 minute swaths of gameplay that have been shown. I'm wondering if someone has made a post here or somewhere else detailing problems with it. I'm not really qualified to make judgements because I don't speak Japanese so I can't tell if there's script fuckary going on.

Eltonel is the best drawfag.

He seems pretty terrified that all that will happen is that his family is destroyed while the offender walks off scot-free. Apparently, one of the names is that big.

Good morning.

Ok user.

But that's exactly what I was asking for…

That post wasn't helpful because it didn't actually give any info despite there being some available now potentially. And the other post was just console wars shit…

There has not been anything that has not been picked up on yet. If there was censored gaming would have shown it, thats why in this instance we can only watch for now.

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. And no, that doesn't mean I'm going off to preorder or something. I just wanted to know of we knew anything yet. At least there's a chance things will turn out okay.

archive.is/d1tkm
Lady traded a car for a packet of sauce.

What's the third bubble suppose to mean. Does he get cut if he fugs or if he doesn't fug?

Never preorder, unless its a limited production run that you know will be sold out on a game you know has not been fucked with.

Waitaminute…
Is Fie suddenly taller than Emma after two years, or is there something I'm not seeing?

I think shes not standing straight.

She's jumped on to Emma's back actually. That whole scene is really nice because it's the first time Old C7 is all back together during the game and they're all just so happy to see each other. Hell the whole game has a ton of heartwarming moments. Which just makes the ending hurt that much worse.

I really need to fucking play this.

I don't care, or maybe I should say I even WELCOME the heart-wrenching ending. I'd resigned myself to getting all the Trails games unless Falcom does something really, really stupid with the series, so the fact that a CS4 will exist means little to me, because I'll get it anyway.

I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

Also Aurelia.

Aurelia better be a bond option in CS4. Also her English VA is Sae's from P5, so they already know she's a cake.

No. But this is!

Fucking kill yourself Hitler.

No, but this is.

No this is.

>the ending hurt that much worse.
Spoil it for me. After the first two games I've had more mediocre gameplay, blueballing waifubait, "the magic of highschool bonds!", and mundane text padding than I can stomach. All I care about at this point are the plot twists.

No! Take it elsewhere!

Almost forgot to mention that today (11/11) is Pocky Day.

Your son is the villain. You must either kill him or nuke the Commonwealth.

Tumblr needs to be wiped from the face of the earth

I consider most pocky to be garbage, but I recently had green tea flavor pocky and liked it very much.

Funny that, I was buying Pocky in various flavors for my friends, but I haven't considered picking up the green tea flavored Pocky since I was worried it would taste like shit. Odd, since I've had green tea mochi, which was quite nice.

If you dislike the games I don't see why you would care about spoilers. If the characters mean nothing to you then what happens to then won't matter to you either.

Someone needs to get Pucci to do his job.

Decorer pocky and men's pocky is pretty good as well.

Shitposter in Chief everyone.
archive.is/VioYm

Glad my countries suffering makes you feel better that is until your country is forced to join.

Trump, you are old, but thats not a bad thing, not in the least.

In lieu of Cuphead nearing a million sales on Steam alone (give or take depending on how accurate SteamSpy is), Kotaku and Unwinnable have posted hitpieces on the game calling it 'racist'.
archive.fo/cwUlY
archive.fo/E2ZVq

They mean enough for me to care a about the plot. They don't mean enough to wade through another shitty game. Use your two brain cells and figure that much out from my post.

Anyone know why mark has been memed more and more lately? Seemed like for a long time people were apathetic if not outright hostile to him and the mods for the longest time and all of a sudden I see some warmth at mention of him and memes.
Did 3 years of being the one of the few stable boards on Holla Forums finally sink in or something?

It's Mark using proxies to promote himself. He's a Jew. This behavior is expected.

thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

gg wiki is back up, but it's locked
not that any shitter here cares

I am surprised that did not make these articles earlier, but wont be surprised when the devs capitulate to them in some form.

Is deepfreeze still being updated?

I mean even more so, I knew about those.

Danielle's so underappreciated. Her design is so comfy

Because he's a colossal fuckup he lost+ $2000 worth of Rockband DLC because Xbox live banned his account because he was using streaming software which Holla Forums posters can empathize with.

He got unbanned
You have to go back.

I saw it mentioned in the dead bread.

Any news about the TTIP?

Watermark the archive link into the screencaps!

He's also gotten drunk and ordered several thousand dollars of dragon dildos, assaulted a woman over bagels and lox, given his home phone number to the board, 12 game overs, and who knows what else. It's almost endearing, like watching a kitten destroy kittens by playing with them.

Ladies' first….

MY ASS!

I like art depicting Freya in summer clothing. it's like she's immune to cold like that ice faggot in Fairy Tail

Dear Game Developers - "Please Stop Telling Us $60 is not A Lot of Money"

archive.is/T8F5h

This faggot is using inexpensive wrong and it triggers me.

Everywhere on the internet is super dead today.

Oh God I hate when people pull this shit.

No, in fact it's actually really easy.

I put in my form for commission from Owler, hopfully she picks me
other than that just playing nioh

Is this Chinese Cartoon worth watching for other reasons than the lewd loli

I have a feeling I'm going to use this a lot.

Heresy. Freya is immune to cold.

How the hell did you come across this?

Yup. Kazuma embodies everything on how a man should be and he doesn't give 2 flying fucks about "equality" when it only suits certain people.

Megumin is pretty great.

If she reached at least 18, we'll talk.

that's probably Lillian cosplaying

Not sure where those three DF pics came from but sweet, I'll add them to the HQ thread

IT CAME BACK
They claim no dates are confirmed and they need to re-draft the text- but you know how sneaky these bastards are.
Everything from before still applies.
Hiding draconic punishment by banning whole families from using the internet under pretext of copyright law in the deal.
Making ISPs capable of more monitoring than the NSA is in the deal.
Ignoring environmental and worker laws as they see fit is in the deal.
A nation's own laws mean nothing, and TPP overriding them is still in the deal.
Them making every attempt to keep it out of the public eye as much as possible is still in the deal.
Them making the document itself as hard to get a complete copy of is still in the deal.
Them keeping the document secret for YEARS after it has passed is still in the deal.
Because the TPP has never been about trade, and all of the above is the true goal.

Much of the redpilling material from last-time still applies (albeit, they're gonna carry on without the US). But we do have new tools:
- Trump is antiTPP. Even if he does nothing, his fan base might whip it up since he hates it.
- With all the Hollywood rape charges going around, trying to make sure they get every cent out of people for looking up even clips of their movies isn't gonna sit well. Get the Pedowood crowd in on it.
- Tagjacking is an option. FUCK playing nice- find a hashtag that's popular, and tag it onto the end of your TPP based tweet.

AWARENESS IS PRIORITY ONE LADIES! GET TPP BACK IN PEOPLE'S MINDS TO GET PEOPLE BACK TO COMPLAINING

HQ thread here:
>>>/gamergatehq/240737
There will be a post there at the bottom RE Old info we can still use.
Also, Holla Forums used to have their own threads for it, but this was before GG's consensus cracking/burnout and now stuff vaguely related to the industry gets thrown our way rather than it being it's own thread (apart from recently the Twitch whores, Lootboxes, and mocking Journos who can't play Cuphead's tutorial). Hopefully I'm wrong.

Hentai caps are the best

FUCK YOUR ANIME, THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT

OP needs editing in the next bread to draw attention to the thread on HQ in big fucking red letters with fancy fucking symbols around it.

SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Can you post this in the Holla Forums thread too?

We might need to update the old infographics to reflect the changes they're putting in to TPP.

Hey, Anons, the Honey Badger Brigade needs help fundraising for their trial: feedthebadger.com/projects/infiltrating-alberta-civil-court-disguised-as-ourselves/

Kek creates caos and brings order from it.

Older than the internet

It's there. Holla Forumss always on the pulse about these kinds of things. And they're not letting it pass just because the US escaped from it.

I mean the hard info on what the tpp is, because even some Holla Forumsacks forgot.

One day, the Archive site will be gone. The guy running it won't be able to financially support it anymore. And it will be gone.

These are the golden years. Right now. One guy and his one little site doing so much damage that we depend on it.

Enjoy these moments. Before you know it, they're gone.

I don't know why most of us barely donate to archive.is. Since we're heavily dependent on it.

A lot of us are NEETS, poorfags or just stingy

now with polina and vivian

why is her neck so long? why are her eyes fucked?

superior white genetics

also her ears are too low. only talking about polina here

Vivian is missing freckles, but I don't know if Erika is. Some pictures have them but there are just as many that don't.

2nd try on this

For some reason, Mark sounds like one of the retarded kids I always seemed to attract whenever I was in school (Now I regret pushing those lovable idiots away because, looking back on it, they seemed like more genuine people than most of the "normal" fuckers I wanted to hang around).

I tried searching for his twitter account on a search engine and ended up finding a pastebin with his dox
its been sitting there for over a fucking year lmao, I'm surprised nobody's reported it yet

What a story.

Liberapay is a bitch to use
He hasn't really asked for much help
Nobody has bothered to take up the cause besides a few randoms who only have so much pull
We don't really know the financial situation either; all we know is that it used to cost somewhere in the realm of 1500-2000 a month or so.
twitter.com/archiveis/status/796246338732167168

Might as well throw something their way.
I don't have much but every amount counts right?
I am extremely worried though. The Canadian legal system does not inspire much faith in me at all.

That's not even the funniest stuff it's just the stuff which is publicly known, I could tell you more, but then I would have to kill you to keep the secret GG OPs planning discord a secret; Mark is either the greatest rusemaster ever born, or he's just a autistic Jew who eats too much cake and manages to fuck up everything in a almost adorable Mr Bean kinda way…

I'm surprised we still have drawfags. Thanks friend.

Here's a webbum of someone molesting a sleeping otter.

By the way, does anyone of you have the "FUCK YOU" webm?

So when are we getting of the boat? Should we call Miura and tell him to take us to Mars already?

Thanks, do you know the exact clip where this is from? I want to download it from Youtube.

DAMN!

Lords of the lockerroom.

Nice, dank you for bothering to fix it.
Polina has no jaw, and something feels off about her legs, but it's fine for a sketch

(checkaroo)

Thanks user. I now found the clip! It's glorious!

Baker-san, I've been looking at your posts and you seem to have a severe case of reddit spacing. Also, when you check posts using parentheses you do it on the same line like so,
(Czeched)
you fucking newfag.

Oh shit. It's the pro-resu fag. Unnecessary spacing, can't check dubs, doesn't know what gachimuchi is. Wew fucking laddy.

I do it not because I'm a "redditfag", it's only appropriate.

I already gave them $1000, now they need another fundraiser?

All these fuckups, he reminds me of this kid I used to hang out with, who did stupid shit all the time and everyone was a prick to him for it, but he meant well. Shit, now I feel bad for the guy.

I put in my commission form to Owler, I hope I get picked
I was gonna get her to draw Vivian but naa I want Miranda since I plan on redoing threads on my board soon so a new Miranda pic will be good to start that with

I'm sending in my commission form too. Would be a shame if i get picked over your waifu, now would it?

not really, I dont care that much
If I dont get in i'll buy myself some keycaps

What a gay.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/vincent-ingenito-anti-gamergate-critic-ex-ign-writer-addresses-sexual-misconduct-accusations/43983/

archive.is/xPIJv
Quit making others do your archival work, fag.

Reminder that if the TPP passes, say goodbye to anime, for it abides to other countries laws.

Now that, will probably get more attention around these parts.

Meh. Anime is absolute, horrendous trash. I'd know, I wash ten hours of it a day.

I think it's time you invested in a washing machine for your animes.

I wash my body pillows after I'm done with them sometimes too.

the fuck you doing to your pillows

Fuck you
I'm tired give me a break why boolee me so I don't deserve such hate

Washing them to keep them from breaking apart.

Ive not found an artist I want to draw me a daki cover yet and the offical galko daki is sold out everywhere and I dont want a chinee one

Figures he would like Cuckqueen and Steven Jewniverse.

Has anybody accused him of sexual harassment yet?

ha, I don't think he'll ever get accused. someone pranked him by sending hookers to his house and he was disgusted and sent them away. Real and imaginary girls with revealing clothing makes him nauseous.

…unless it's a fat chick who's willing to LARP his inflation fetish

Like Movieblob, he was only laughed at as a fat balding virgin creep to any women who meets him in conventions.

I'd do the same.

How did the hookers look like tho? Were they washed up ugly whores or high-class prostitutes?

Who cares. Bitches are bitches. 3D a PD.

ok how about Holla Forums's own tompreston who thinks that playing half life is an alt righter's worst nightmare

also, the lambda symbol is the symbol of the nu-male!! proud 2 be a nu-male!

I'm now pro TPP.

He's still claiming that if Holla Forums would stop "censoring" his e-begging Christ-tan threads, he would stop.

if only he didn't act like a two-faced cunt about it. And to think, why wasn't he shilling on Holla Forums that aligns to his political beliefs? He'd do a killing drawing that lefty-tan catgirl

(oh wait, that doesn't work under Communism. He has to give it for free~)

So this fag wants to mark nu-males with a thing called decay constant?
To make fun of people who call everyone who doesn't share their ideals degenerate?

nigga just loves half life a lot like it's the game of the century

that lambda symbol symbolizes the constantly decreasing T levels of nu-males. That's about right

is this young Emo Dad from the mid aughts

No it's an alt dimension version of a leaf comedian from the 90s.

Sounds like what the ralphshill did. The malay beefaggot probably wouldn't stop anyway, just like how our fucknugget kept going after the arbys rapist was unfiltered for a few days.

Anyone else notice an unusually high amount if Reddit spacing lately? Especially double spacing after quoting a post. I'm damn sure nobody normally does that.

Stop buying into shill memes

You seriously think people that aren't newfags type like this?

Go die in a bush fire furfag.

Good evening.

Good evening newfag. Nice of you to announce your presence every time so you're easier to spot.

Whatever you say, brah.

I'm so scared right now.

Did you get banned from /a/ for checking dubs over there. Again.
Speaking of, why are you double spacing after a period. I'm just busting your balls a bit. Here can you colorize this Chio.

archive.fo/YCuDI

These people have no souls.

Haven't been there since.
Was raised that way in school. Always assumed it was so there could be no possible confusion in the rare case that a sentence ends with a acronym that has it's periods spelled O.U.T. And is followed by a proper noun.
Don't know. Here's the program I used paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html, though it may have changed since I last used it. Chio's face worked really well and took minimal hinting to get right.

When I said "like this" I was referring to my own text in that post as an example.

There's been a criminal lack of Erika Polina/Deepfreeze art lately.

Gilda has been getting mroe than all the others combined.

You heard the man, no more hand-wringing over racism, sexism, or any historical misdeeds! The Guardian has officially called for an end to identity politics!

This, except for Vivian, Gilda has had a fucking surge of fanart
I blame the gildafag tbh, and the fact that less people are autistic about Freya and Danielle.

IIRC some typing classes might have taught that, then that got changed. Now it's mostly single spaced.
That's because Chio's face is cute A.F., it's scientifically proven with algorithms and other advanced wizardry.

Sounds like the Guardian wants to forget the 6 gorillion, and memory hole "nevar4get". Sure sounds problematic and anti semitic of them.

yeah…due to artists being busy with their own projects and lack of commissions of those characters. Vivian is pretty much the face of GG

was this ever finished?

I thought this was going to be impossible at first until I realized they added different animu grill settings in the top right, and it was set by default to one that made her turn out like the first pic.

First one definitely looks better. I heard animu version Chio is coming next year.

Hopefully they don't fuck anything up.

Make that the second pic. I need sleep.

has danielle been depicted as a mommy gf before?

>Doesn't fucking change his pen name, the absolute madman
Best fucking timeline.

That artist has a knack for drawing comedic sexy cute expressive characters.

Wait I know the loli rape one but had no idea the artist did an actual mango

Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro. The main character is cute girl who likes vidya, but she's a westaboo when it comes to vidya.

She's a cute girl that know what must be done.

Madmen that doesn't change their pen name makes the best manga.

There wasn't supposed to be a spoiler.

I am very much looking forward to this.

I don't know if it's the same but Raita doesn't change his pen name when doing official video game art and designs.

If that isn't comedy gold I don't know what it is.

I wish you could storytell it or at least post the most hillarious parts.

To quote the mango out of my memory, she prefers games where the protag is a middle-aged man and the heroine looks like a gorilla.

Still some of the best Freya/Danielle draws.

That artist does insanely beatiful art nouveau style cumshots.

You know you can look it up via his name right? Jesus fuck, here, my one good deed for the year. You don't even have to get past the panda.
hentaifox.com/gallery/19902/

I thought that was just why she said Japanese people didn't like it. She's right though, most western devs can't make cute girls for shit these days.

I've named the mango that got based off of it and said the author didn't change pen names. What fucking more do you need to find it?

Spoonfeeding is a sin.

PROMOTIONS

iirc it said those are the games she prefers.

Missing satan trips by one digit over. That is a sin. You sinner.

Oh sorry. Didn't notice the name.

Raita is fucking amazing.
had to spoiler those last two though

What are Freya and Danielle's favorite weapons?

god I'd kill to get Ilya Kushinov to draw her. A lot of my artist friends are lefties and SJWs. I don't dare showing them my Vivians

That's not the only word he's using wrong. That entire piece is a grammatical nightmare.

o wait, I do have an artist friend who's pro-GG. Maybe I should request some Deepfreeze girls from him

Pic related: his only Vivian drawing

I should look up whether that series is still ongoing.

Maybe it's similar to the BBC News Pidgin. :^)

That isn't a waifu!

That is a demon!

Dead bread.
Anyone baking? We are on page 13.

(checked)

Well, I'd rather have more Gilda art than no art at all. If anything, we should thank that glorious user who gets bullied too muuch for no reason.

Right?

Gimme a sec, I can do if no one else is.

maybe it's just me, but Gilda reminds me of her place of origin and its culture. fuck reddit

Vivian reminds me of the game she came from and so it reminds me of gilda which also reminds me of redddit, fuck vivian too

new bread title will be time gal edition

This bread has reached page13.

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

I think the game was alright, and I kinda like gingers tbh

but still, fuck hatman and meowstic

We will now never forget wash user

The second tweet is right, stopped clocks I guess

there will be no record for what I'm going to do to you
repent

No.

No.

and

Fuck off.

That's a pretty funny edit, I'm going to steal it from you. Though if we're going to be stickler about it, anime washing user is ackshually 3c7e71.

This thread will soon wash away too. Such is the cycle of anime and life.

this is ushers site homo