only.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AURAL01
youtube.com/watch?v=8Lv6d70N7ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have too many music threads.

There's a thread specific for singing covers. This is a general good OST thread.

With the exception of ship music (which is basically just alarms and rain) this is one of the best OSTs on Genesis.

God yes. Why does this often get passed up for the genesis run and gun? I feel the SNES game had much more to offer, FPS segment at 5fps notwithstanding.

Rare in general had great tracks

NIGGER

Thank you Satan

This is amazing considering it's on NES hardware.

Theres this song on New Vegas that plays usually when you're near NC territory
Usually marching in it
You wouldn't know which one is it would you?
Have been meaning to find that for like 2 years now.

Thats pretty amazing

Weren't the soundtracks to F1/F2 used in NV, I can't recall.

Check under Fallout New Vegas/Data/Music/Loc/HooverDam. All of New Vegas's songs are in MP3 format and easily taken from the PC version's sound files (the RadioNV songs are under New Vegas/Sounds/Songs/RadioNV).

Yep. Even in a folder called "Fallout1and2" in the game data.

no surprise.

I feel so fucking stupid right now

Neat.

Thank me later. archive.org/details/AURAL01

Nigger, just play Dragons Quest or Ultima
Both also have better ttracks than that

Ok, see you later
:)
Already found it but thanks

Meant to post this

Patrician

This is a remaster and a different mix. The whole album is made like it's one track.

That system was so goddamn good at hooks and being catchy as fuck in general

youtube.com/watch?v=8Lv6d70N7ec

Literally Patrician video game music

Time for me to use
The Playlist.

This soundtrack was made by Bobby Prince, same guy who did the Doom soundtrack. You can tell with 2 or 3 of the tracks very easily, one of them sounds almost just like the Tower of Babel track (the level where you first meet the Cyberdemon). My only regret is that the only rip on JewTube seems to have way too low volume.

If you like hip hop or break beat, you should play this game, and you will agree that it could have been released as just an album and would have still been amazing. The game is fucking great as well.

Another soundtrack worth listening to as a full album in its own right if you like break beat or industrial.

This game wasn't "real Sonic gameplay" but it was still good and a lot of the tracks were still comfy as fuck. The story is ridiculously "Saturday morning cartoon" styled though.

The chorus in this one gets me every fucking time.

Some part of my brain told me that this moment was corny as fuck but the awesome song prevented me from being able to dislike it.

This whole game's soundtrack is criminally underrated. Secret of Mana 2 is one of those games that was made on the very tail end of a console's lifespan, so it's a bittersweet story of underwhelming sales despite the game pushing the SNES to its limits.

I meant to post this one, but that happens to be the only orchestral remake I like in all of video games, just for the record.

Last one for now. This game must have had the same artist that did the infamous Mega Man cover, although this one is a little more charming despite the amusingly inaccurate nature of it.

Yeah, not a big fan of orchestral remakes myself. Good taste btw.

this is ficking the best

This shit had some crazy good music. The company is majorly defunct and I guess some shitty mobilegames dev has the rights sitting in a closet somewhere.

I know in these parts its usual, but it was such a simple request.

Which is your favorite?
Code Veronica save room is my number 1. RE2 probably second.

Jaleco became some oil/real estate owning company with Dragonseed sitting somewhere in the list of copyrights.

Game may not have been exactly super special, but t was propelled forward with a remarkable soundtrack.

Look at the musician more than the game tbh. The game itself is a Monster Trainer clone with a unique setting and a fantastic soundtrack but not much else.

damn straight. The setting of a world that is fucked and run by cloned creatures for a bloodsport is simple and effective and make the world a lot colder than most raising sims. It's made moreso in that you are just some dude to try and be the champ, and if anyting, you're just in it to get revenge because of that fucker who kills your first dragon

but really the soundtrack could tell it's own story.

speaking of memorable tunes…

Guardian is god tier levels of sample work tbh. Shame I heard it before getting to the point in the game where you actually encounter it. I just can't push myself to get interested in the gameplay.

Also if anybody knows where a download is for the Deadbolt OST in FLAC I'de love to get it.

gameplay is really weird and if you don't go into the options to see how many breath/shield charges your opponent has, the game can butcher you pretty hardcore. Gotta get good at the candle minigame (the soundeffect in the background perfectly counts each second), gotta do the tile minigame, and gotta visit the item shop until she says the Junkman wanted to see you in order to find the powerful as fuck weapons and reflectors. Still, even then, it's a crap shoot. I strongly suggest you go for a Type A dragon. When a dragon reaches it's 3rd form, it will cocoon one more time. usually it will turn old. if you saved it, you can get it to turn into a Type A or a Type B. Type B is humanoid and will never age, but you can't train it. Type A will extend it's life a bit more, get a shitload more stats, but will be a very clear mutant of some sort. However, the power they have is well worth it.

On another note, I got a few other tracks of other games here. I had no idea Super Godzilla had an official soundtrack, much less that it was orchestrated by Akira Ifukube.

I know people post Katamari Damacy a lot but seriously what the fuck is up with Track 13? It boggles my mind that this shit is in a video game. The audio work is so fucking amazing it confuses me as to how it's in a game that you likely wouldn't be wearing headphones for. I feel a jolt in my spine every time 1:02 happens to this day.

This is one of the few monster tunes that really sound imposing.

Me likey.

Grats, you've beat the game. I never got past the 3rd tier though because I was bored by then so maybe it changes drastically. Gameplay wise it's pretty shallow honestly. And if you know how to breed an ultimate dragon it's past the point of GG and more of a cake walk.

This is only the menu theme

tfw no bro to co op it with

MY BUDDY

10/10 song, but why is it so familiar?

All of the soundtracks up to Blood Money are awesome.

Noone is gonna listen to your post, retard

Funny how anons on this thread are proving you wrong left and right
Now fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/

Here's some jewish music. The Japanese really liked Mayim Mayim. It can also be heard in Sexy Parodius (Lovely Otohmia) and one arranged Cho Aniki track (Older Brothers of the World).

Ah, good'ol Bobby Prince. All those metal/rock band homages

Tyrian had some awesome tracks.

Been a long time since I've heard that.

Though for a second you were posting this

Fug

Thanks for reminding me yah faggot when my dad and I used to go fishing, I miss that.

Why is Dark Souls music so shit? Aside from maybe 2 songs its generic as all hell and even Kings Field soundtrack beats it as a whole

Most of the time when people post any of the Souls songs I don't recognize them. This "Top 10" is an example of that.

Everything Jesper Kyd is kino

2hu musik surpasses patricians and is for emperors

If Metroid had an N64 entry, something along the lines of JFG's soundtrack could easily have worked for it. Daily reminder that the guy who made this soundtrack is still at Rare today, doing absolutely nothing of consequence.

I really don't get it, I love the games but the music is weaksauce thats even beaten by NINs ambient soundtrack in Quake, Kings Field music is nothing special and still manages to beat it

Rare is dead user
Its only Rare by name now

I thought this was going to be about not so well known soundtracks but oh well

Fucking made me reinstall

You can always go fishing with him, user

I wish user. sage for off topic

Youtube is for gays, by the way.

Maybe so, but there's nothing wrong with giving views to music uploads, and it reduces the bandwidth load here.

This song is great but point of no return is better.

I will lurk for 5 more years before posting again.

Please buy the Mean Greens
Its a great game

Its a good game with rocking gameplay, atmosphere and soundtrack.
Closest we'll get to an Army Men vidya ever again

Kind of funny that Falcom themselves was apparently willing to acknowledge "American Box Art Adol" in that anime a while back.

well people don't remember Dark Souls for the music. Gwyn's theme is nothing special outside of the tone it sets tbh

It counts.

Why they black washed him?