Electronic Arts purchases Respawn Entertainment and the Titanfall brand

Electronic Arts purchases Respawn Entertainment and the Titanfall brand

>playstationtrophies.org/news/news-23700-EA-to-Acquire-Titanfall-Developer-Respawn-for-Over-$400-Million.html

NO, GOD DAMMIT NO. THEY WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Respawn/status/920393544120000512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on.

time to dig another grave, OP.

…I'll get the shovel.

Weren't they planning Titanfall3? It's Dead space all over again but the decent one was the second game instead of the first, so expect the 3rd game to be hot shit and just let it die while everyone has fun on 2.

RIP Respawn. Unless you can pull a DICE and keep yourself relevant indefinitely, being swallowed up by the black amoebic mass that is EA and being dissolved forthwidth is now imminent.

Too late to get into Titanfall 2?

It's over.

Another grave for EA to dig.

I didn't even like the franchise overly much, but no one deserves being "acquired" by EA.

It's like being dragged into the sex dungeon of a serial rapist.

They didn't already own them?

Can EA ever be stopped?

What a (((coincidence))).

Sadly no.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
the cycle never endd, EA will consume everything

Wow, what a surprise. I didn't see that coming.

heh

Play it now sweet thing, dont miss it before this golden era ends.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Its shit for the sole fact that its published by EA honestly.

yeah, just give money to EA again

Do you eat shit with a tea spoon OP?
What am I asking, of course you do, you're the OP

This is like living in a small town and watching the alcoholic wifebeater pick up another girlfriend from out of town who doesn't understand what she's getting into.

F

Nigger you can't not know what EA does unless you are underage.

OH NOES,ANOTHER INNOCENT DEVELOPER SELLS OUT FOR $400 MILLION TO EBUL EA
good riddance

Good, anyone that hates mecha deserves suffering.

Which is why it's all the more troubling when you see the blonde get into the dented-ass truck and wonder "How the fuck does she not know?"

Nigga they redeemed themselves, do you know how fucking rare that is?

We need an updated version.

IIRC it wasn't a developer that said they hated mechs, just some PR cocksucker.

UH OH

Almost no user here played 2 and will just shit on it because EA they're not wrong though but hey, that rainbow six vegas general is always there on the corner of the catalog and no one says anything.

nothing new here

This could be the funniest fucking "normal" face i've seen our lord make.

but user! any developer sucked up by EA are inherently good because of that! look at poor bioware!

GOD FUCKING DAMN THEM
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
WHY WON'T EA JUST DIE
RIP PANDEMIC
RIP VISCERAL
RIP RESPAWN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is he still alive?

So I'm guessing that these guys were planning on retiring soon anyway. There is no way that they don't know how efficient EA is at ruining studios, especially since they owe their existance to leaving Activision for Jewing them out of their paychecks.

You mean someone hired specifically to be the face/voice of the company?

And I suppose the Infinity Ward guys will crawl to Ubisoft for beatings and bootlicking?
Corporate sadomasochism

When I saw this cutscene again recently, I thought the bigger ship you see above the one you get dropped off of hadn't been seen before, so Jorge would kamikaze himself killing a tiny ship compared to the monster that had just arrived (that you only realize is there as you fall down). Same effect of "he killed himself for nothing" but would look more imposing.

ever heard the expression "too big to fall"? thats literally what EA is. they have so much money that they could make 5 MEAs in a row and they'd still come out on top, with a profit, and a couple of new acquired studios.

Nah that was the whole plan they made up in the cave on Reach, they set out to send half the supercarrier into slipspace

-EA release Mirrors Edge Cataclysm broke, shit and filled with SJW pandering
-EA releases Unravel with no marketing
-EA releases Battlefield 1 and its a WW1 reskin full of SJW pandering, broken just in time for the Holiday

-EA closes Visceral, cancels Star Wars singleplayer game and says its not making singleplayer only games anymore
-EA releases Bioware Andromeda, its one of the shittiest games to out there and its full of SJW pandering and poor production values, terminates Bioware Montreal
-EA releases Battlefront 2. its still shit, its filled with lootboxes, lorerape and poor game design and is released broken just in time for the Holiday and the new Star Wars movie
-EA releases

Not sure if I should care

How can a company keep fucking up with such consistency? It's not even the fact they release shit games, many other publishers do that, but that they release shit games nobody wants. If they just wanted the shekel they'd just pander to normalfags, but they go the extra mile to make sure the only praise they'll get is from tumblr.

Don't forget
-EA releases Fe with no marketing

Oh boy, can't wait for Titanfall: Current Year, with diversity boxes

Sucks to hear, even if Titanfall is only really known for being forgotten shortly after release at this point.

user, a lot of normalfags want the battlefield games. They dont care about historical revisionism or that they are trying to push it as historically accurate. They have to go more SJW before the normalfags get disgusted

We'll live to see a mech demand you refer to it by its chosen pronouns. That's the moment I will start plotting how to allahu snackbar EA.

But modern Battlefield and Battlefront are complete and utter garbage even if you ignore all the kike propaganda.

Its released?
i almost asked: Who?, before remembering that it was at E3

People do say shit about it. Their autistic asses just don’t care they’re supporting a shit company.

There's a decade or so more back of info this cap could probably have. Off the top of my head:

Shit, you're right, forgot it was a game for 2018. Feel free to billy.

This is a hobby where we have had 10 years of this and its still a top seller.
Normalfags don't care, they're conditioned now, just like watching a kike tier Hollywood movie at the cinema

Point is that battlefield 1 still isnt shit enough to not sell well. Maybe the next one will be more shit and that gets the normalfags to not buy the sequel to that one.

I never played Titanfall 1 or 2, but I think they're a step in the right direction after 15 years of Halo of Duty.

You mean they didn't already?

You can always count on EA doing this shit, its like the Sun rising everyday. But everyday EA seeks to buy shit, then rape it until they kill it. I wasn't a fan of Titanfall, but it still sucks that this happens, even to the shitty studios.

No, they simply made a publishing deal
Like Platinum did with Sega or From did with Bamco

So? Below average developer bought by one of the worst publishers in the business. It's not like the owners had to sell their studio.

Thats true, they literally sold out for 400 Mil

user, let me pull you aside because I'm only going to tell you once. Halo is a legitimately good series (Up to 4). Yes, there are problems with. No, it does not deserve some of the hate it receives. The two weapon limit began with Rainbow Six, regenerating health began with The Getaway and Call of Duty, and the AI actually has some sophistication. If your problem is with how "slow" the game is, I will give you that because that is an aspecct that is purely down to personal taste. If your problem is with the industry "copying" Halo, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

This. Jews at EA deliberately released T2 at a busy time so that Respawn had no choice but to be bought out lest they go bankrupt.

The only semi-interesting thing about Titanfall is the parkour, the mechs themselves are not that amazing. The first game sucked dicks because it was missing a campaign with a good story, the thing that makes people care about a series beyond the first week. The second game amended that and it was good, but not that amazing.

EA buying Respawn is just burning money for little gain. Titanfall will get stale pretty soon after the third game because EA is incapable of inovation and the dev team while capable doesn't have that many creative ideas. All in all, it's not that big of a loss.

CoD however can receive all the hate it gets because that shit became what would happen if Michael Bay and a Jew had a baby.

Well, it was nice knowing them

To think Titanfall 2 is going go from free high quality dlc to shitty over priced dlc.
Goodnight sweet prince

Not the original Call of Duty, and the second one though. Those were made in an attempt to fix the blundering mess Medal of Honor had turned into. It was only with Modern Warfare that things truly went to shit.

Just like they learned with Battlefront and Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda
Right?
Just like they learned with Horse Armor DLC back in 2006.
Just like they learned with Fallout 4 and paid mods, right?

They never learn and never will, and their knowledge of the hobby is skin deep just like most things.

You're blatantly misinformed and likely underage
Get the fuck >>>/out/ Halo baby

And nothing of value was lost.

F

Andromeda flopped hard as fuck, faggot.

I think you've fallen head over heels for the Halo hate meme, user

The campaign is always worth a play. And the multiplayer is pretty good, but being a late comer, you might just get tossed around. That, and you might have to wait a bit for the game to get enough players for a game. It's not like Battleborn or Lawbreakers, but you may have to wait if outside peak hours.

>>>/out/

That why I said "…became…". My soul experience with CoD is with 4: MW and seeing where the series started, got to that point, and then proceeded to go seems to show that whoever was in charge at IW weren't around for MW2. Though, I remember hearing that Treyarch had some semblance decency, but I don't know how true that claim is.

What high value properties are EA even buying up? Pretty much just Titanfall? Why couldn't these companies just abandon ship the moment someone like EA snaps them up, rather than leaking employees over time, and then go start a new studio with all of the talent while EA has a pile of IPs that nobody gives a fuck about.

Money

Seeing people being autistic about videos games is the one great joy in life

It's not the properties they care about. It's having a fresh and new meat-puppet with a reputable face for them to shit through.

You know the old saying: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, put me out to pasture because I'm a fucking braindead retard."
I want to feel bad for them, but they should've seen this coming the moment they signed the devil's contract. Especially since they already dealt with Activision. On top of that, Titanfall is pretty shit, other than a few ideas that would've been far better off with smarter devs. Fuck them.

Nope, it still got back its budget, it still got a shitton of buzz despite Mass Effect 3 being what it was.

Funny you say that while I play SpV3 right now.
Keep pretending like anything but Halo 1 and 3 was good though.

FUCK

If I didn't have a super expensive monitor I'd flip the shit out of this desk.

How do you think Ubisoft makes their money?

This pretty much confirms EA fucked over the release date of Titanfall 2 so it could bomb. They did it so they can buy the studio and force microtransactions/shitty DLC into a hypothetical Titanfall 3

I know that but andromeda has all the signs of being a flop, on sale within the week of release, dlc cancelled, no more patches, team disbanded etc.

Expect yearly titanfall releases

YOU FUCKING WHAT

But bioware was never good.

Some brave soul should just go full columbine on ea and ubi. No other way to defeat them.

Mass Effect 1, 2 was fucking great
KotOR was great
Fuck off

F
I fucking love Titanfall and Respawn. Today is a sad day.

This is all your fault Holla Forums

If you bought just like we told you they would be still around

But no, you called us kikes, jews and other mean anti-semetic words

Now the savior of western vidya and FPS is now dead and you killed them

I hope your happy

but Siege is a great game :^)

So they're only being kept alive because of fucking Trudeau?

Fuck North Korea, we need to nuke the Canadians.

None of them were.
You didn't even pretend to be an "oldfag" by going with the usual bladders gate's + nwn. You're just a babbby.

Is there any escape from this hell?

Kike.

Because i havent playd them

Wasn't even conceived then, huh?

Are we going with this? Really?

They don't care if they lose their IPs. I once heard a software fag go "It's everyones dream to get bought out" and that's all I see here. Just they're double dipping.

kek

You can't deny DICE has gone pure shit since after BF4, arguably earlier with how buggy BF4 campaign and multi were, and the "smart" decision to add P2P-style client side hit detection so you can die 5 feet around a corner because pablo faggot with his dialup connection still sees you on his screen.

Is this bait? This better fucking be bait.
You're retarded and belong in an oven. Die.

Gas yourself kike.

But titanfall is shit.

consider suicide

No. And those games are good, sorry to ruin this neckbeard world of yours

Smart move

You say that like they wanted to make games not sheckles.

Knights of the old republic and mass effect are good, you fucking moron. Why would i claim good something i havent playd. why are you fucktards not contained somewhere safe?

EA would still do the same shit even if it sold better than BF1 and the shitty CoD game. Fuck off reddit.

Really.

Alrighty then, i fucked your mom

Just when I thought cucknada couldn't get any worse I find out they're also actively ruining my vidya.
I really hate the leaf.

What's good about them? Please do tell.

Why should i explain myself to a nigger?

On second thought I would have done the same for whatever amount of money they got. It's a once in a lifetime to sell your company to some dumb jews with money but zero creativity.

Did you pay her?

ME is a clunky, ugly corridor shooter pretending to be a cRPG, despite the only cRPG thing about it being the godawful and linear equipment progression and the "choices" that are not bound to any stat beyond the binary good/evil one. It's so shit that hacking and lockpicking are pointless stats, you can just convert all the shitty equipment you are swimming in to gel to circumvent them.

KOTOR is just shitty fanfiction featuring a Mary Sue.

topkek

Check this counter argument.
They're not, you fucking idiot.

And there you have it.

I don't see how EA benefits from it.
How the fuck does this work? They would probably be better off milking sports games and the fucking sims.

That's what allows them to keep fucking up in every other project.

How deep have i fell

Maybe now that NFL is dying thanks to retarded players looking for attention it'll end EA's gravy train.

FUCK
NO

Did ea sell anything ever?

That would be the one good thing niggers have ever done, albeit by accident.

that's not even the fucking fault of Respawn
guys, what if EA planned this all along from the very beginning? A soft sales failure which led to Respawn being bought out?

They would never do such things user :^)

it's blantantly obvious that's what happened you fucking idiot, how many times now? I've lost count.

The Canadian government promotes Canadian things for the economic benefit and patriotism. Even American shit is Canadianized. Canada also has regulations for television and radio programs for how Canadian they have to be, which is why you have so many shitty shows like Johnny Test coming out of Canada, because they're not made out of passion but because they are required by law.

This happens a lot in the industry. Sabotage a game to fail so the publisher can buy them out.

You forgot one detail
That, by itself, is priceless to EA. The last thing they want is some newcomer going against them and shifting the market away from them. Dropping millions to shelve a studio, neutering their IPs into something predictable and safe and scaring off any would-be competitor that might upset the status-quo is well worth the sacrifice if it means they keep controlling.

F

You deserve to be bullied for being so ignorant. slutcat

All money spent by EA is money not being taxed by the government. I'm pretty sure they have shell companies doing all these transactions anyway to make their losses look greater than they actual are, which further decreases the taxes they need to pay.

f

Anyway, slavs will save you, even thou you don't deserve it

I love 2033, and I somewhat enjoyed LL, but fuck right off with this open world dogshit.

It's going to suck

It's literally Stalker 2 made by Stalker devs.

That is true. It's why the freemarket meme will never work. Companies that get too big to fail just buy out their competition and become monopolies.

/v never disappoints, сука блядь

You do realize they still have FIFA right? The imposter football sport?

Its shit

Are you retarded or something?

Nah.

I'm amazed EA gets away with it still

Something had to replace visceral in the grimp box and they have been setting them up for this.

Honestly they were probably planning to do this to Bioware with Dragon Age 2 but it had enough blind fans to save it.

I'm clearly taking about Metro Exodus and not the first two games user. Stalker devs are working on Exodus, it's open world now, and it clearly has features taken straight from Stalker. Metro Exodus is Stalker 2.

DA2 could've sold zero copies and they'd still keep Bioware alive for diversity points and leafgrant bucks.

Oh my got, put some of that opinion up your boypussy, fagget. I do not care for it

What, the open world, and that's about it, right?

One big loss at a time.

Judging from the e3 presentation its going to suck, you should be able to see the warning signs by now. Assuming you are not new to gaming.

sauce faggot.

Yeah

4A games are the Stalker devs you retard

You don't even need to put your opinions up your boipucci, they come straight from there

Play Stalker and watch the trailer again. If you can't see them then it's because you don't want to.

4A Games (who're making the Metro series) was founded by Stalker devs that left GSC Game World to escape the ass that killed Stalker 2.

The trailer shows Artyom fighting a pack of nosalises with scripted events, then running from nosalises with scripted events, to seeing an open world in a scripted event, to fighting a bear in a scripted event, then running from a bear in a scripted event, then getting on a train in a scripted event.

I fail to see how this has anything to do with STALKER.

Does anyone remember Earth & Beyond?
It was the last game Westwood made. EA killed it so it wouldn't compete with The Sims online.

You're the most unobservant idiot if you can't see features from Stalker in there. Fucking astounding how blind you must be.

Is RT?
Last time I heard about them it was blowback from shilling fallout 4 while wearing pip boys.

You're so full of marketing bullshit, Todd Howard looks up to you.

But it was a scripted trailer

Sorry I don't speak to people with disabilities, especially blind with their stupid eyes that face in different directions.

Metro died with last light.

You mean "too big to fail" and it doesn't mean what you think it means. The phrase is associated with banking, and means they are too important to be allowed to fail, because if they do then your economy goes up in flames over night. That's why government bailouts happen.

EA isn't too big to fail, it's just too big too succeed. They only survive by sucking out the lifeblood of their hosts.

I'm sorry I insulted your sacred cow, Ukrop, hopefully your shithole of a country gets nuked soon enough.

DB is too big to fail. Now it's to big to not fail. I can't wait for that bubble.

Now they are buying dead studios to instantly bury them?

I remember when Holla Forums hatched the theory that ea intended for titanfall 2 to fail by releasing it alongside the first battlefront reboot game so that they could buy the floundering studio on the cheap. Looks like Holla Forums was right

I think they're doing a similar tactic to Bethesda, where they intentionally fuck up the success of a game so they can purchase them.

Rip, I hoped they would hold out for one more game and then self publish, poor bastards.

It's gonna happen.

Hopefully they're not all out of continues.

STOP

More open than not.

EA makes shitloads off of FIFA, I mean they've sold over 17 million copies of FIFA 17 alone along with the microtransactions, which I would estimate add an additional 700 million on top of the game. The last estimate I saw of EA's additional content was over 1 billion, which is steadily growing. What this means is EA if they only sold FIFA would still be a billion dollar company. Madden still only sells 6.5 million copies, meaning FIFA sells almost 3 times as many copies.

Does anyone actually play FIFA/Madden?
My normalfag roommate is all about sportsball and his final fantasy leagues but he doesnt own those games on his ps4

F

My extremely autistic friend plays FIFA because he actually follows football.

titanfall was shit anyways, so idc. tf2 sucked even more.

I'd say tf2 got some benefit out of the most recent pyro update

enough to generate 700 million dollars in additional revenue despite not offering any add-ons or season passes.
What do you think?

I have no idea how those games make so much money, I don't know a single person who has ever bought one of those games.

How many is this now?

Seriously, how many studios has EA eaten/killed now?

Yes. But we have to switch timelines again.

FIFA still makes them some dough, but Madden, well those autistic kneeling faggots who say black lives matter are making the entire fucking brand and all things handegg-related toxic to touch.

That's because most of the sales are in Europe. These games sell like hotcakes over there, and it's not hard to see why if you're European or know euro's.

This fucking kid again.

Euro here
Think Madden, but 10 times more popular.

Nah actually. Solid title and the sequel was decent as well.

It's not even EA's fault at this point, they have clearly demonstrated that they are an inescapable vortex of death and anyone that goes near them only has themselves to blame.

Wait what? I thought they already owned Respawn? or were they just their publisher? Is there a difference anymore?

RIP. I'm so happy to have already uninstalled titanfall 2, a game that I genuinely enjoyed playing.

that's pretty much why I uninstalled. matchmaking takes fucking forever.

Modern EA sports titles have an "ultimate team" mode where you can grind/spend money on booster packs to get the players you want or make your team better.

Almost more retarded than Bioware going from a Microsoft 2nd party to EA. Almost.

you don't know anything about dudebros

also 3rd worlders don't know anything but FIFA when it comes to games

I'm convinced that sometimes you can't escape them anyway.

Alternatively, use them for the money and investment, make your game, get your reputation, and then leave once they buy you.

at least a dozen

EA is basically The Thing of the game industry.

its all laughs until you reach the end

HEH but it was not HEH, it was sigh

FFFF
F
FF
F
F

I liked the cat and mouse gameplay, and liked customizing my own titan and also the smart pistol, inb4 ree. I only liked the smart pistol because in the game that it was, I wanted to focus more on wallrunning and not MUH CAR PEW PEW.. I digress, and Titanfall would have been amazing as a slower shooter with titans more as walking bunkers. Rodeo would have been downright strategic as good cover (so you don't end up with death by GoW cover… Maybe something more like Vanquish?)…. All kinds of stuff. Toss out regenerating HP, etc. etc.

Dumping some of my kikels

That's a good point, the only thing lost here is the IP but there's no reason to give a shit about that since there's nothing stopping you from making a spiritual sequel if you wanted to.

F

tf2 fucking sucks
the parkour is the only good thing about it

Pull the switch, Kronk.

I thought that was already ea? It had all the generic gameplay and bullshit of a regular ea game.

Published by EA, now owned by EA.

I remember anons predicting this very thing when the game was released.

They tried to compete against call of doody. Should have made something less generic.

FUCK, NOW THEY'RE GODDAMNED DOOMED
I mean, their games were mostly okay, but they had potential that now they'll never fucking reach.

They ded.

They made a generic COD clone in a sea of COD clones. What were they chosen for?

Only a chosen one is capable of such sacrifice.

We can finally bury that meme, thank God.

Juden jew kike

Any company that pulls this shit should be fucking carpet bombed. I've never even played Titanfall, but knowing this is a death sentence for these devs makes me furious.

I realized I should've used the webm immediately after posting.

AAAA WHY IS IT THAT AFTER I FIND A GAME THAT I ENJOY THIS STUPID BULLSHIT HAPPENS

RIP

F

why did it have to use the Jade Empire version of the logo? I almost forgot biowhore made that little gem.
All hail Sun Li the glorious Strategist

So Titanfall is deader than dead now right? I mean EA will likely whip out the C&D as soon as someone makes a orivate server for multiplayer right?

RIP Respawn

Ah so they pulled a Bethesda.

Deathlord was originally Norse/Teutonic-themed before EA's marketing department forced its main designer to change to a quasi-Japanese theme in five weeks, much to his dismay.

These events make this previous tweet of theirs really funny/sad.

twitter.com/Respawn/status/920393544120000512

EA kikes do the same shit (((hollywood))), (((pharma companies))) and (((the automotive industry))) do, and it's very telling of a kike's mind.
Found something that is obviously a much better sell than the product your R&D made? Don't try and adapt to change, but make change adapt to you by buying via scummy practices the IPs and sitting on them doing nothing until they become worthless, then release said properties after having pillaged what good could have come from them and used it in your own products, just so that sheeple will think that it's a badly executed copy of what they already have.
It's why Hollywood kikes fucking hate the Japanese non-mainstream manga and anime scene. Outside of sellouts like Ghibli or the biggest names who have already had their fame and have just shekels to gain like Death Note or Attack on Titan, the core otaku-pandering franchises won't bulge, and that's why they push the "japanese are pedophile gooks" meme, so that they can present their totally not preteen barefoot actors and socjus comics as the true defenders of the art form.

Another one to add to the Pile

The dream, user, is to make a game successful enough that EA purchases your company from you for megabucks. Then you can retire at the age of 30 and give no fucks that you contributed to the decline of modern culture because you're snorting cocaine off the tits of bimbos in cancun.

Until your money runs out because you can't manage your shit and you have to come crawling back and try to throw together some scam games like Mr. Shitface, John Carmack or Peter Molyneux.

Bingo.

And nothing of value was lost

Haha.
Sadly true.
And if you try to warn her, she thinks you are a freak - and he weaves more lies about you to discredit you.

Burnt out developers end up making casual educational games for mobile phones.
It is the equivalent of a knight ending his days living in a monastery.

(checked)
So Respawn ain't going to respawn from this?

I kinda wish there could be a mass mail in campaign of sending in that EA mass grave comic to Respawn.

and thus the pattern continues

Titanfall 3 with lootboxes up the ass, my niggas!

I expected it. There's been a drought of updates so I figured they'd be working on the third game by now, and since it's the last game in their planned trilogy the inevitable hostile takeover by EA was par for the course. Same shit as Visceral.
Respawn seems to genuinely care about what they produce, since their last game was /k/ as fuck and had no current year politics or practices in them. Go figure the one time something unexpectedly good comes along it immediately gets ruined by corporate cartoon villains.

I'd be down with that. At the very least the team would know what to expect and not get false hopes. Hell, chances are they might reform like they did after they got fucked by Activision.

THE TWIST
Dice gets shut down

Chances are they already know the shit EA pulls since the top members have worked for them before. They have battered wife syndrome and ran back after Activision screwed them over. It’s their own fault for being retarded in letting cartoon villains publish their games.

Halo is a shit game in a vacuum. You are a fucking tumor.

You dingus, it's not that studios bought by EA are saints. But if they hold an IP you like, then that means that IP is going to the shitter.

Respawn just earned a one-way trip to a ShindoL doujin, roughly speaking.

TITANFALLFAGS BTFO

I wish i could come up with a shitty game-studio and sell it for 400 million dollars to stupid kikes. Then i would take that money and make a new game studio and build an empire.

I'd make sure my grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-children that i'll never have because 3D is pig disgusting live the NEET life.

>not TITANFAGS
One job user

They just want to cash in.