fighting games are pretty nigger tier

this
>>>/nigger/

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/neogaf/
>>>/reddit/

Better version.

Step it up.

Pretty sure Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R doesn't have a Saturn port.

but I do user

Check em!

You can play it for free on a PC.

Step the fuck up everyone

Been collecting Saturn now for 3 months, god damn we got fucked on some good games.. thankfully we have Pseudo Saturn.

I never saw a physical Sega Saturn until 2005 and that was being sold in a second hand store in another town. That's where I demo'd NiGHTS. That is also the first time I demo'd the original Star Fox on a physical SNES.

Saturn after it's release was never restocked in my town because Playstation literally stole SEGA's store shelf until Dreamcast came along. And then PS2 took away Dreamcast's shelf space.

I can play all these games on MAME & Fightcade, even on original hardware. I don't get what's this cover art masturbation nonsense

A better analogy would be Tofurky
I still think you're a faggot but you really could've chosen a much better analogy imho

Astra Super Stars is my favourite Saturn fighter, just wish it had a grapple mechanic.

No need to be so jelly user.
I never understood the concept of this, why would I feel remorse about something that I got back in 1996? Hell I didn't even buy it myself, I was a kid back then.
Anyway, enjoy your emulation inacurracies and input lag ;)

Kill yourself collectorfag kike.

Emulatable on MAME.

The majority of dietary estrogen that a person consumes passes straight through the body and has no impact on blood serum testosterone levels. Low testosterone due to dietary choices is usually the result of poor cholesterol levels and it's more a matter of coincidence that the sort of people who choose to consume a very low cholesterol diet also happen to consume a large quantity of soy alternatives.

Here you go sir, your emulator has been prepared. If you look at it just right, it's almost as good as the real thing. Can't complain about free tho, right?

Again, it's an outright falsehood.

Agreed, needs drop down menus for settings.

But, user jr., I said I got this back in the day. I just kept it, I'm not a collector. I didn't jumped late into the bandwagon, I was there at the time.

Emulation is fine if you want to try out some game, but not if you really want to enjoy playing it.

Excuse me?

I'm sorry you're one of those retards that needs some attachment to physical releases in order to enjoy games.

I do have the best saturn fighter ever made tho

these console-normative opinions are obviously just protecting white male hegemony and domination over a hobby. look, you need to be as shitty as the rest of emulation or else we're just not equal.

right? what a racist asshole!

Nigger, what are you babbling about?

It's not about "attachment to physical releases", user jr., it's about accuracy. If you don't mind about it, more power to you. They say ignorance is a bliss. Although it's really noticeable if you're used to play on the real deal.

Nobody mentioned N64 emulation, but now that you mention it, it's laughable that Gamecube emulation is more reliable than N64 emulation in 2017. Soon enough PS3 emulation will be more reliable than N64 emulation lol.

Is it just me, or is that the niggiest picture of Boxer ever?

Also amused that they moved the Z and made it a different colour, resulting in the title clearly reading "Z Street Fighter Ero 3". Between that and the barrage of cute girls on the cover, I wonder how many extra copies they sold with that misleading advertising.

My niggas

You're not my nigga, but good games too.

none of those rhyme though

Finally some good taste.

>OP continuing to be so assravaged that othjer platforms can play his and better games that he's grasping at straws to defend his shitty console attachment

Just say you weren't born when the Saturn came out and be done with it.

I do own a sega saturn and I do own the best fighting games for it like pics related and what , and posted
Vampire Hunter isn't even the best Darkstalker.

Nice to see fellow saturnmen.
I made this thread so that someone pointed that out, good work user. It only took almost 50 replies.
Real Bout Special is topgoodfighting.

i hope you like dead boards & suicide batteries

bengus tends to accentuate his diverse features. nona's rog is the best one though

No, i'd rather play with my ass

Ports also count, they're not emulation of the CPS board.

I like your sincerity.