What do you think of this game, Holla Forums

what do you think of this game, Holla Forums

is it worth buying

It's a shit-tier Insurgency zero-effort clone that every 13 year old normalnigger thinks is an actual realistic representation of WWII battles.
It's utterly shit and you're better off playing some random BF2 or HL2 ww2 mod.

I forgot to mention that it's not even an Insurgency clone. It is literally a MOD for it. The worthless devs went full Jew and decided that they could get some shekels out of it and made it a standalone "game". It's a shit fucking mod that costs money to play

straight to the point, eh

It's dead IIRC

Goddamnit why do i always be late at replying before some user nails it in the head

Well, from my 24 hours of playing it (don't ask) i manage to have a profit by pure luck of getting a nigger skin and a poo-in-loo skin. Since for whatever reason they commanded a high price, i manage to cover my losses for this game and then some.

The last bump the game got before it keeps dying is that free weekend a month ago

not dead

I like it because I like dubbyadubbya2. I also recently re-installed day of defeat source and found it's till fun and people still play.

Fuck you people I think it's pretty neat. Bretty cool AUTHENTIC weapons and tense combat.

Got 250+ hours of Insurgency before the BattlEye fiasco. No servers of the original mod I can connect with less than 200 ping anymore. I'm still mad.

I'd take issue with their singleplayer if it was inaccurate but there are a significant number of kurdish female fighters. I'm actually quite interested in what they're gonna do with the singleplayer.

The Insurgency 2 style gameplay doesn't really work with WW2 weapons.
Frankly even Insurgency 2 didn't work on half the gametypes: only VIP, Firefight and maybe King of the Hill were worth playing (push in particular was a horrible mess).

There's probably going to be a /radcorp/ gamenight for the original mod at some point, at least that's what I've heard.

Multiplayer trash.

I've been playing it for a few weeks now, I like it. A nice replacement for my old Day of Defeat: Source addiction. Every weapon is ridiculously OP, you can die from one bullet 90% of the time, and two bullets 10% of the time. I guess if everyone is overpowered, no one will be.

Calling in air strikes as an Officer while a friend plays Radio man is pretty neat. I wish people would branch out into other game modes more often but the player base is 98% Invasion maps.

That's a really long way of saying "this game has a low time-to-kill."

It's not even time to kill. It's just kill.

Then the ttk is instant.

Thank you captain obvious.

Happy to help.

you mean there are a significant number of propaganda pictures of female kurdish fighters

YASS SLAY QUEEN

all of these insurgency type games are just the poor mans rising storm/red orchestra

Rising Storm is a poor mans Red Orchestra, and Red Orchestra 2 is a poor mans Unreal Tournament.