I need FUN GBA games with a save-anywhere feature because I'll be playing on actual hardware on my lunch breaks and...

I need FUN GBA games with a save-anywhere feature because I'll be playing on actual hardware on my lunch breaks and can't use save states with my flash cart.

Why do you want to be your workplace's autistic kid user?

Maybe he stays hidden in a cubicle.
I'm pretty sure he asked for games, not your observations, by the way…

Because phone games just aren't the same.

You're the reason America is shit, by the way/. Lazy fucking millenial

any pokemon game, all the GBA titles were great

or you can focus on your work and enjoy a sense of accomplishment

I would actually blame the educational system, which is essentially a joke when compared to Europe.

no

Just get a DS and fold it when you need to, faggot. That or always save when your break is close to ending and spend the rest of it NOT staring at fuckin' five inches of electronics. Maybe use that time to contemplate books you could be reading, instead.

I need a blowjob from you mom but the world isn't fair.

i wish i could fucking throttle you dumb faggots. anyway, OP, play pokemon.

someone post quentin

nice going freud

Two things can happen.

Fire Emblem

topkek. I remember when I got paid probably thousands of dollars if all hours are included to browse Holla Forums and erp. Good shit.

I honestly couldn't believe how many people in my classes in high school, and even community college, couldn't read English well. To be fair, I can't blame people having trouble with the occasional word that's foreign to English (had a fun discussion in senior year English on how "guisarme" is pronounced like "jizz arm"), but it seemed like any word with more than six letters might as well have been a wall to most of them. It was usually just myself and one, maybe two other students that could actually manage fluid paragraphs, if not pages. Meanwhile when it was anyone else's turn to read, it would take them a good four or five minutes per page, even more if the teachers didn't just tell them how to pronounce words they'd clam up on for a full twenty or so seconds. I would actually find myself hoping for my turn to be soon so that progress could get done faster.

Good goy

What's your job? My workplace won't even allow anyone to bring cell phones unless you're a manager.

Game and Watch gallery 4 has a save anywhere that you trigger just by pausing. You might enjoy that.

Play Demikids Light or Dark. It's the GBA title for SMT, and honestly, it was one of the first jrpgs I ever played, and still remains to be my favorite in the series.
Don't get me wrong, I know there's other titles that are mechanically or narratively better and more mature, but for me, it's just too classic. The Squeenix style of hiding items and even demons in every small nook and cranny combined with actual character dialogue, and honestly I thought this had to be superior to Pokemon in every single way. Plus, 16-bit classic RPG-style SMT game. The only thing that might replace it for me is the new Strange Journeys.

You should. Companies are cancer and go so far as to make shit up to throw you out, then blacklist you for good measure so you can't get work in your industry, and you might have to move across country to get anything again.

what the fuck are you on about

You're not wrong tbh

t. kids who've never had a job and live with their parents

Spook or analysis shit?

No, anyone can just learn a trade and become self employed. You don't have to kiss ass to make sure food is on the table.

Eh?

Oh, so you meant you were literally fucking around while being paid.

That's not what I said.
Let me use my neighbor as an example. he is self employed and all he uses for his job is a lawn mower, weed hacker, and a hedge trimmer. He has a sign in front of his yard with a sign saying that he does yard work and his phone number. You call him and he will mow your lawn. He mows everybody's lawn on the blocks yard regularly and mows the yard of various people around town too.
You don't need to go to school to be self employed.

And that's enough to pay rent/mortgage, all bills, all loans right off the bat from the very beginning of the business? Not likely.

he owns his home. As for bills his lights are on and water runs and he owns a truck. He's doing well for himself.

You need to go back, you piece of shit.

Get a job you fucking hippie.

Fuck you retard, this is a NEET website.

jesus christ what has Holla Forums become?

A place that turns into everything else but video games.

Just use an emulator.

Invaded by Reddit/NeoGAF. Normalfags have to ruin everything they touch, it's a rule.

Keep screeching about those two though. It's like hearing the retards scream about GG.

Your use of language immediately outs you as one of them. How you can come to Holla Forums and think GG was some sort of joke is fucking beyond me.

Remember, it's ONLY about the ethics. ;^)

No, it's about kikes affecting young minds through the use of video games. Kill yourself.

and if not then it would be TV, and if not TV, then it would be music, and if not music then it would be books. Where do you want to stop?

tl;dr

tl;dr you are 30 years too late to cry about vidya. Even uncle gobbels knows this.

They attack at all levels. You're either a kike yourself, or pitifully naive.

Perhaps this is why they can't false flag.

The Megaman Battle Network titles are all great GBA games, and unless you're in battle you can save anywhere anytime.
I'd also recommend the Gameboy Fire Emblem titles, they're great games you can turn them off when you need to and it will start the chapter at the beginning of your last turn.

You're calling me a kike? This is fucking jewry 101. Kill yourself, you mentally imbalanced yid.

Now go tell us to stop standing on the jew land under our feet. ;^)

Filtered.

You can filter me but you can't filter video games.

lewd

checked and fuckin' saved

disgraceful, user!

don't people realize that they will go to prison for it?

???

What about kids with multiple jobs who still have to live with their parents?

What's the matter user, not successful enough?

what

europe's isn't that great either
they force children to "pray" in an islamic manner, even non-islamic children
their schools are also filled with non-whites, and they probably give them free passes so they can get out of school, and for anti-white reasons

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

Most gba games have a game suspend feature, precisely because they're portable. Even Metroid, a game with save stations, let's you do it.

he posted a pic with marijuana
he could get in serious trouble if someone rats him out by the police

This, MMBN3 Blue and FE Sacred Stones were wonderful companions in my childhood.

No

Just emulate in your phone you dumb nigger.
Advance Wars both 1 and 2 ley you save mis game.