You guys ready for your officially licensed Fallout 4 VR scent candle?

You guys ready for your officially licensed Fallout 4 VR scent candle?
archive.is/vEZ1w

Perhaps they're not doing all that well financially anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/player/toddhoward/2516888/profile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If tie-in products is a sure sign of an IP failing, then I guess Star Wars doesn't exist in this universe.
Seriously, who let the kids out tonight?

That's toys though, not something as pathetic as scented candles. On top of that the star wars IP isn't doing so hot right now either. Disney sure did a number on them.

A scented can not a toy, Todd.

It's called diversifying your product spread, and your point is moot when Fallout does have toys associated with the IP.
You couldn't be more wrong.

Fuck are you on? Everyone loves strong independent Jedi woman. Star Wars is more popular than ever.

>WONDERING the wastelands

I want to punch all of them in the face

I miss Carrie though

If other games did this, what would it look like?

what are the odds of that shit being toxic?

So the immediate subconscious reaction is that this is carcinogenic and will kill you. That's excellent marketing.

Who buys this shit? How much is it, and why the fuck would they make this? If it was skyrim then that might make sense but the only thing a nuclear wasteland would smell like is dust and shit.

I can see Todd Howard trying to kill Fallout fans for not embracing paid mods.

Nigger they are hocking scented candles and claiming it will enhance your VR experience.

And that indicates the health of an IP how?

Sounds like a good purchase.

>skinwalker encounter scented candles

Are you a butthurt fanboy or a literal autist?

smells like sweat and freshly laid eggs haha

I'm neither because I don't like Fallout. I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to assume an IP is failing because they decided to branch out and make different types of tie-in merch.

So it smells like bad BBQ and chinese plastic and lead?

1. FOR ISRAEL!
2. When the space meth helps me forget how my family was burned to a crisp by the ruling government
3. Cocaine I need it I want it I gotta get fucking high fuck yeah looove me some cocaine right about now
4. IMA STRONK JEDI NOW N SHEEIT

I can think of one game-themed scented candle I'd like…

haha

Star of david wars is still making money, but poisoning the well

sauce?

That's todd howard.
No idea

Teppu

if i recall correctly it's actually from a manga called Teppu about girls on MMA and the tall main character in the pic is actually an edgy asshole, not waifu material.

The toys aren't selling well. They still sell to collectors when new ones come out but they're not coming off the shelves at the same level they did before Disney brought it. Personally I've seen the same Star Wars toys sitting in the exact same spot for months on end without any change.

So what does nuclear decay actually smell like?

(you) need to go back

Autist then. Gotcha.

It actually looks like a pretty neat idea on paper In practice it's probably pretty shitty

I wonder what kind of game would smell like my room.
Probably Dwarf Fortress after you break into a commiebloc smash the skulls of a bunch of peasants after breaking every bone in their body and drink your own sweat to quench your thirst.

Kids have Ipads nowadays, this isn't the 80s or early 00s where that business was already in decline.

nah it would probably be more akin to the mandatory swwer level from [insert your favorite game here]

Bad Dragon had a dildo based on a "character" that was a Deathclaw in everything but name, but that was before they retooled the website to remove all references to fantasy characters.

Whatever game smells like coffee and lubricant.

How fast did fallout go from maybe giving a broad overview of what radiation was like to thinking it had a smell and having no idea about it?

Not really I rarely smell like piss because I insert toilet paper into my foreskin so the leftovers come out, also I don't stop wiping until the paper only comes out wet.
I go months on end without showering and I live right besides a butchery so that's a pretty unique smell.

Always wondered why most men don't sop up those last drops of piss instead of letting them drip into their underwear. Is using toilet paper when you pee (even just a single square) not manly?

We're coming full circle back to smell o vision.

What the fuck

You know whats disgusts me though?
The first Fallout games criticized this unrestrained abuse of merchandising and consumerism and they usually did it with Vault Boy which is used to sell said out of place ridiculous and useless merchandise.

Thanks for that lovely mental image. I didn't think I wanted to circumcise my future son but if he ends up being disgusting like you maybe I should.

Vr seems pretty dead if the best they can do is some scented candles to "enhance the experience"

actually thats a sign that they know how that hipsters love fallout 4 and would probably buy it if they knew about it to make sure their friends know that they're "hip and trendy" or however they say it these days

They're trying to use VR to resell Fallout 4 at full price and no one's happy about it. Top that with everyone probably cancelling Fallout 4 VR orders after the paid mods debacle.

But you sure smell like shit.

But Deathclaw dicks are srs bsns.

I totally believe you and your post.

Because a fat guy not showering for months and putting stuff in his foreskin is not the most believable thing you've read on Holla Forums?

What the fuck man, I've seen it all now

I don't know, I was about to ask you the same question.

I swear I've read this before.

I also use a bunch of toilet paper to cover my dick when im reading gook vanilla lewd comics, it helps to absorb all the precum that i start leaking when the kissing start.

What the fuck. Fantasy is the whole point.
I was going to reply to his post with that dildo, since I remembered seeing it a while ago, but I just looked at the site and I can't even tell which one it is. They're just oddly-shaped lumps of silicone now.

How the fuck do dragon dildos, one of the archetypal examples of weird internet shit, end up ruined by normalfags?

Capped for posterity.

That would be a good thing.

I think that one fat, Tumblrette at the pre-E3 conference where it was unveiled, when the host goes out and talks to the Fans outside the hall, perfectly encapsulated the ideal market that Bethesda was trying to lure. Thanks to them, my mind now associates Fallout with the equivalent of Big Bang Theory. Have a Vault Boy shirt? You must have a quadruple digit IQ to enjoy the subtleties of Fallout 4's dialogue.

The merchandising for Fallout 4 was off the scale. I'm dreading the horrors we'll see for The Elder Scrolls VI. A lot of "Skyrim 2"-tier shit I bet since TES5 is the entry that drew in the modern video art Player™.

From some poking, seems it was the Nocturne (signature color even comes with an undercoat of glowing radioactive green), but I can't find the original art that went with it.

I DON'T KNOW BUT IT HAPPENED.

Trickle Down Memeonomics.

What's memed about on imageboards eventually finds its way down the line to reddit and then facebook.

Saddening. But the problems are not memes themselves, I'd say the problem comes from normalfags.

Isn't that shit essentially owned by reddit?

Imgur is the corn in the shit, yes. They don’t create a damn thing.

Needs an addendum where "mainstream media" is somewhere in a sewage treatment plant, holding up a glass of shitty water, saying "is it too late for us to join in?"

Imgur is reddit though

you know you are supposed to roll it back before you start taking a piss and then dab a bit of toilet paper on the tip when you're done, right?

I never said the problem was the memes. Pay attention.

Fallout's whole anti-consumerism shtick, however tongue-in-cheek in may have been, kinda falls flat on it's face when the games are all chock full of disposable pop culture references. There's also the trouble with just about everyone who was ever involved with the series turning into SJWs or worse, but I guess what can you expect from people with office jobs in California.

you know if VR tech wasn't jank as fuck this would be a mildly interesting concept, but VR is jank as fuck so write that off. I can only imagine the smell of post apocalypse is the smell of unwashed taint as well

Luke is the best, clearly.

Remember when Vice did interesting journalism?

The entire situation with Africa killing whites is funny to me mostly because the continent is now worse than it has ever been as a result of white flight.

It probably costs 3 cents to slap a sticker on some shitty Chinese candles. Guarentee you these aren’t custom candles, they’re likely for sale under a dozen different names. This isn’t a sign of anything other than the low esteem Bethesda holds their customers. Stupid cattle to be milked dry with shitty products that embarrass their IP.

Did people already forget this stupid shit has been done?

does anyone else leak precum like a tap?

Yes, it's actually a big problem for me.
If your dick becomes diamonds for any reason suddenly it looks like you've pissed yourself.

Yes. On one hand it's annoying because it soaks through my underwear and jeans and makes a visible spot if I start reading doujins while I still have pants on. But on the other hand it helps a lot when you masturbate with a baseball pitch style grip instead of the conventional fist grip, since that style needs lubrication when you're cut. And precum is hot anyway, so I'd rather put up with the dampness than be drier.

put me in the reddit screen cap plz

Of course it was, but it's nice to compare his delusion of grandeur then to what Vice is today.

what the fuck is with normalfags and eating ass.

>(((normalfags)))

I was expecting it to be a scent generator that releases certain smells depending on where you are in game, I'm disappointed.

hah epic guy does strange thing so we all reply to him 8>)

heh

What does mediocrity smell like?

Good! We could always use more foreskins :^)

Fuck knows, normalfags are strange.

What the fuck is wrong with the Irish? I see their names in articles like this just as often as I see echos.

Salty milk and coins.

He is something even worse. He's right.

No joke these are fucking hilarious.

Out.

Nocturne's okay, but personally it's too long for the girth you get.

megg mogg and owl, it's good shit, thank me later

What does Nuclear Decay smell like? Any Japanese or Ukranian folk that could explain?

Why does one of them just say "Robin Williams"?

Isn't this shit done for VICE by a mentally ill tranny that does hard drugs daily?

Are you retarded? It's not a fucking VR accessory despite what they're marketing it as, it's them dipping their toe into new waters. The fact that someone in a position to do so said "yeah, spend money making and marketing a candle" means that they're rolling in fucking dosh and are probably going to expand their brand even more if people actually buy this retarded shit. Hope you're ready for Vault-Boy lights and vault door throw pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond.

When I think of the countryside, I think of nuclear bombs. 99% sure the peanut-paid chimp who wrote that has no idea what rustic means.

Also forgot to mention that OP is retarded if he thinks some shitty merch = ded company

Are you mad your favorite shit dev is going under shit game after shit game?

Having watched Diebuster recently, that last one kind of fits one of the characters reactions to coming across an attempted one.

what the fug

Stop making half of the threads unreadable faggots

I want to smell it.

haha

I can only guess based on my own experiences but I seriously doubt anyone would want any room of his house smelling like a post apocalyptic wasteland

What does nuclear fallout smell like?

Probably smells like smoke.

I wonder if a lawsuit will come from this thing

I sometimes wonder if Todd wants to leave Bethesda and is just stalling time before he can launch a 2018 bid for Senate

Also what does Nuclear decay smell like and how does Bethesda know what it smells like without dying

Nigger Disney made its fucking money back on the Star Wars purchase on Merchandising alone before the shitty new movie came out

hA-hA just wondering

See

Not even Smiley could manage that. Come on. That's now how shit works.

You have to be above a certain height to be a senator.

That would be me, but I just cover the tip with paper like a turban
I dont know why I ended up posting it on Holla Forums, but it happened

You hadn't figured? That was Fallout 3's whole thing way back when; they've been playing that marketing game to that audience for a decade now.

Yup. And for the last few years he's just been milking its mainstream success.

*mainstream success/VICE audience success

Then how the fuck is Rand Paul a senator

Rand Paul is 1.70. How tall is the Toddler?

Apparently there's an option to turn them back on if you have an account. It's in account options as like fantasy mode or something I don't know exactly and only read this On youtube comments for Bad Dragon videos so take it as you will.

Still sucks for the casual visitor.

Don't worry Holla Forums, no matter what happens, we'll always have eachother

Sanfran fags will definitely be purged in under 5 years I am certain of it

So it smells like rotting garbage rat shit and decaying flesh? Because no one in the game seems to understand how the clean up anything with towns that have piles and pile of trash everywhere.
Yeah i'm sure that will be a hit.

I never stop marveling at the delusion anons have on this board

Relatively speaking, it is in decline

put a wick innit

How would you even know
Because bad spin offs didn't make 2 billions like episode 7?

You're kidding right
Todd is 1.88m look it up
Also didn't know Randlet was assaulted recently

It's not actually mentioned anywhere on the internet

:^)

whoa you mean Google search results are tailored to your browsing history and don't give useful info anymore?
welcome to 2013 user

No user, he was in NFL.
nfl.com/player/toddhoward/2516888/profile

this is the original night in the woods, isn't it?

I entirely missed that part. Nothing better than adding a flammable hazard to that sort of environment.

…?
Are you fucking retarded?

That's not how it works you spastic cunt, find me that info if you're so smart.

Flammable hazard happens when you put VR helmet on. You smell fire when you're getting your flamethrower. But its actually your curtains burning.

can you prove him wrong?

I posted a screenshot proving him wrong, the info isn't even on wikipedia.
Feel free to post a page that has his height if you can find it

Oh wow, i'm not the only one. I also weep my teeth with the kitchen paper towels because i'm pretty lazy to use the toothbrush.

Faggots, i told you from where google infobox pulled stats..

Todd is as big as Kojimbo.

Yeah, I barely masturbate so I leak like crazy.

tfw I read it as
I think I need a break from this place.

i don't understand this shit, are you supposed to light these up in your room while playing? is the scent not gonna get you sick after an extended period of time? how the fuck do these guys know what each planet smells like

Its a marketing. Another capitalist consumerist shit. They don't know how mars scents. They just sell you dirt that burns and emits scent of shit it burns. But its all good as long as retards buy it.

I wonder what Mars smells like, haha

I remember when i got to university the first time, all my friends buy themselves beer, and i instead stuff my mouth with Mars chocolate bars. They look at me like on a retard.

You have to go back.
>>>/leftpol/

Yeah, i hate capitalism, but this doesn't mean i love communism. So go back to reddit.

I think that's how an image board works.
How have you been using it?

Did anything ever end up happening in Teppu? I stop reading because nothing ever really happened and all the characters were either one note or completely unlikable.

This Mexican man's laughter is legitimately fucking contagious.

Nigger, showers are also important for relaxing and relieving stress.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you not wanting to take one?

Just reading this makes me want to go take a shower.

wat

Maybe it's some kind of epigenetic trauma? :^) We need to know his stance on lampshades, just to be sure.

it have to be clean first and foremost. I like the sensation of buttcheeks pushing on my cheeks and the slight surprise she gets but it's mostly to give a good feeling for the girl so she will do more kinky shit

It smells like dust.
Posting some of the fallout 1 manual since it has some relevant information

People have been asking this all thread so I decided to actually look it up. Apparently nuclear meltdown has a metallic taste/smell. But radiation itself is odorless, then closest you could get to it generating a smell is the smell of the shit it destroys burning.

So burning buildings and corpses I guess salty milk and coins.

I've always wanted to see a nuclear blast with my own eyes.

Seems like it would be neat, I bet those blast viewing parties in the 50's in Las Vegas would have been cool

I think about them fairly often.

Let's all shitpost and call each other faggots while taking showers by using water protection.

>>>/leftpol/

Stop being a faggot. user blatantly made an incorrect observation and disgustedly wanted to know what the fuck is wrong with normalfags.

not enough evidence and its rule of everyshop that shelves have to be stacked to full.

and the metallic taste is the blood in your mouth from loosening teeth

IIRC the bomb test site was dozens of miles away from Vegas, through a ton of mountains, so you couldn't see them from the strip.
Here, have a wallpaper.

Yeah I believe you actually had to drive out to a location to watch

Todd's height isn't on wikipedia anymore because some user removed the info after the thread that noticed his height was a lie was made.
t. remembers that glorious day.

Holy shit the amount of tartar on your teeth must be off the charts. Enjoy that early death user.

What game has a skinwalker in it?

why is 1.82 > 1.88?

I can't be the only one that finds not doing that to be easier to aim and avoid spills

The joke is that it's an edit and Todd lies about his height.

Inb4 the literal autist burn their house down.

Also someone put me in the cap, if I'm not already.

Your friends are still retards, good thing you didn't join them like one too.

… I mean, if they don't sell, then they could just repackage the tin to put some ooga-booga masks on it and sell it as "authentic scents of Africa".

rolling back i have to actually aim directly, but I usually roll it back, shake my benis and it does the job well

when that still doesn't sell, cram it in a monkey's skull and sell it as Sao Paulo scents.

You put toilet paper in your foreskin or you wipe you dick head with toilet paper? Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

hello r/Holla Forums you guys are all welcome to come here! :~)

wouldn't pee get everywhere if you shake?

No it woudn't be. The incident I'm referring to didn't expel enough nuclear material to make peoples teeth fallout immediately.

Nearing 3 months here user, i think people are getting suspicious, i might go for another but i think my skin is already begging me to take a bath, might give up today and face my mortal enemy, soap.

I really hope this is fake, but you can't be sure these days

I'm more interested in what caused this post than anything else.

I'm not kidding, I really want to smell it.

Are you French? How can you not shower at least once every day?

depression is a hell of a drug user

fap more

I have never had a drop of precum in my entire life.
Does precum decrease your libido in the same way of accidentally shooting a partial load?

What the fuck would "nuclear decay" scent even smell like?

So would the Venus candle just emit extra high quantities of CO2 and sulfuric acid rain vapor?

Or maybe they doing so good financially and have such a bloated budget that they hire useless marketers that come out with ideas like this?

Really makes me think

No, it is just natural boner lube.

none since the production is outsourced to professional candle making company that only slaps fallout name on it you brain dead retard

I think your dick is broken

Well it kinda does. Racing simulation in VR is a bit lacking if you can't smell petrol and rubber characteristic scent of a race track.

You can remedy that easily by just moving your TV and game machine out into the garage, turn on the car, and make sure the garage door is shut tight so a wayward wind doesn't blow all the aromatics out into the street.

Try edging for a long while, or stop masturbating for some weeks

I don't get this, is it autism? Do you really think if you look away from a candle it sets your house on fire?

Fatass.

Is there any scientific basis for it or is it just memeing that's taken at face value because muh nostalgia gaming?

You think skinwalkers are a game? Do you even go innawoods?

You and the other disgusting NEET user. Defenestrate yourselves.

I wish speaking of something you have no idea about was punishable offense.

Will be a fun halloween.

I have a better plan for you

Damn savages. *Provided* they have a choice in the matter, sometime that shit strikes late.

Holy shit

They had some wax, some dye and some stink and crucially some dopes to unthinkingly buy them.

You fucking people are gross, we can smell you from 20ft you rank bastard. A grimy 19 year old smoker grease factory who wears the same ratty outfit for fucking months rolls into my shop every now and then, his hair is like rancid oil, the stink of him threatens the cells up my nostrils. I have to pin the fucking door open and put fans on to get the stank of him out.

You just had to open your mouth.

No but I want to, loads of precum is hot as fuck.

It' starting to feel dangerously close to a snake oil salesman tbh.

Because the original fallout was a critique on 50s american culture, as well as a game that tried to explore the moral ethics, life and political fallout of a world that barely survived a nuclear holocaust. The new Fallouts are about merchandising and walking through boston streets while listening to jaunty 50s tunes about radiation and joking quests. Almost everything the original fallouts were against.

I'm not sure where you are but it's definitely below spastic cunt.

Fallout wasn't a critique of 50's American culture, it just used 50's world-of-tomorrow visions as a vehicle to tell the story since it provided a nice contrast of the utopian paradise promised, with all the flaws and ugliness of human nature turned loose on it until it imploded. Even then the 50's/60's aesthetic itself was usually supplemented with more real-world and contemporary sci-fi technology.

Fallout wasn't a critique of the 50's, it was reflection of the perceived death of the American dream by rampant corporate greed, hyper-commercialization, and fear mongering that really hit it's peak in the late 80's and early 90's.

This "critique of 1950's american culture" bullshit started with Bethesda, who being the massive greedy hyper-commercializing corporation that they are - either missed the point entire, or tried to bury it so that they could sell you lunch boxes and scented candles and bullshit with the Vault-Boy plastered all over them to promote a useless product that was wholly devoid of any substance.

The post you were replying to was talking about vidya you faggot, not your petrol sniffing-induced trip

Anyone else notice 'Robin Williams' near the bottom right?

Mighty Rapin' Power Rapists gets my gong.