Post Patrician games that if you haven't played you're a cuckchanner normalfag-tier kiddie who doesn't know shit about...

Post Patrician games that if you haven't played you're a cuckchanner normalfag-tier kiddie who doesn't know shit about videogames

is this pre rogue squadron? might have to give it a try

it's way pre-rogue, yeah. it's also in my opinion the best space sim ever made

Was this your idea for the most short-lived thread possible or what?

fuck off todd

Nip version?

It's FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
Find a fan-translation. best not nu-fire emblem.

Pick one adjective please.
Also, shit thread.

stop shitposting.

I'm not shitposting. Grimoire is the best RPG in at least 10 years.

Amazing story, soundtrack and art, but the absolute worst combat I've seen in an RPG.

So you haven't played Freespace?

Bonus points for games that cuck/v/ hates.

Takes one to know one

nigger what, literally every time the FNaF games get mentioned here people start talking about how much better The Desolate Hope is

Or at least use commas for Christ's sake.

Aw, damn it, I still haven't played Freespace.

who the fuck hasn't played desolate hope.

where's medieval 2 and rome total war

Absolutely masterpiece.

Get on my fucking level.

Not a maserpiece.
Its fine but there are some inherent problems which are hard to overlook.
It may seem like a masterpiece, comparing it to all the other games that came out before and after.

It's one of the better games to come out though with a superior ost but certainly wasted potential.

And they say old works don't suffer from modern faggotry.

Nice dubs, but there are no flaws with NA.

Damn right.

The only faggotry at play here is your friend's.

Hello cuckchan

Indeed

sape detected

I will never understand the circlejerk over this game. It was average at best.

I should probably elaborate on NA and its commonly mentioned flaws.
As long as your gear is up to date and you don't use dedicated full screen like anigger, you shouldn't have ANY problems what so ever.
I never used kuckaiden's fix either.
That's on publisher and not developer. Also it doesn't affect performance like in some other games, thank god.
Game has very flexible difficulty setting where you can either break the game or make it harder than fucking IWBTG.
They are and always were. Every single game can be beaten in either hard or easy or something in-between way.
It's a good thing, since music reused is good and fitting. I'd rather have this than brand new shitty music.
It's not. If you're good enough you can beat final proper ending boss all alone. There is video on youtube of some guy doing it. If he got gud, then can you.

What else was there?
Game is fucking flawless, it's a miracle of the universe and I'm glad to live in a timeline where it exists.

read again,it's
>Arstria
the ahr 's not silent

nothing beats it's scenario editor

Play more video games and at least play nier 1 before you act like you've played a perfect game nigger. 2B's ass and the "depth" of the game dont make an alright game perfect.

From your post alone I can tell that you didn't play Nier 1 all 5 times.
Try again next time.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/